Information on romance scams and scammers.
#25140 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:28 pm
Anna Usoltseva

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Anya

Claims 28 years old, dob 22nd February 1982, single/divorced, living in Omsk (????), Omskaya oblast, Siberia, Russia

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Netter Tag xxxxx! Mein Name ist Anya, und ich bin von (dating site), so konnen Sie mich dort finden. Ich sah Ihr Profil an, und ich nahm Ihre E-Mail davon, und ich entschied mich dafur, Ihnen von meiner E-Mail bis Ihrig direkt oh zu schreiben! Ich hoffe, dass Sie nicht dagegen sind! xxxxx, schauen Sie bitte mein Profil auf (dating site) auch, und wenn Sie nach denselben Dingen in Beziehungen suchen, und wenn Sie ernst sind, schreiben zuruck. Ich wurde vor zwei Jahren geschieden, aber in diesem Augenblick bin ich ernstlich gesonnen uber zu finden, dass mein wahrer bester Freund und ich uns treffen wollen, ernster Mann dafur stellen die ernste Beziehung in der Zukunft und vielleicht Ehe her. Ich schaue, wer bereit, mein Freund am Anfang zu sein, und die wissen, was in der Zukunft wartet! Ich hoffe, wir konnen anfangen, einander besser zu wissen. Ich fugte einige meiner Bilder fur Sie, Hoffnung bei, die Sie mogen werden. Haben Sie einen netten Tag. Anya

(translation)

Nice day xxxxx!

My name is Anya, and I am of (dating site), then konnen you me find there.

I regarded your profile, and I took your email of it, and I decided dafur to write you directly from my email to Ihrig oh! I hope that you are not against it!

xxxxx, look you please my profile on (dating site) also, and if you for the same things in relations look, and if you are serious, write back. I became divorced before two years, but in this instant I am to be found seriously reflected more uber that my true best friend and I want to meet us, serious man dafur manufacture the serious relationship in the future and perhaps marriage. I look, to be ready who, my friend at the beginning, and which know, what waits in the future! I hope, we konnen begin to know each other better. I joined some my pictures fur you, hope, which you will mogen.

Have a nice day. Anya

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#25141 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:29 pm
Hallo mein liebster xxxxx! Ich habe gerade von der Agentur, und ich fand die ganze Information über die Reise nach (your country) im (date). Für das Reisen nach (your country) sollte ich einen Pass für das Reisen auswärts, das Visum, die Karte und die internationale Versicherungspolice haben. Das Reisepauschalangebot - das ist das Reisevisum + Karten + internationale Versicherungspolice. Das Visum kostete 100 Euro, und ich habe Kosten der Karte nach (city) von Omsk am (dates)

Dieser Flug kostete 460 Euro mit Zahlungen am Flughafen. Auf diese Weise werde ich von Ihnen ungefähr 310 Euro brauchen, weil auch ich für die Visaanwendung 100 Euro und Versicherung 60 Euro bezahlen sollte. Und ich habe die ganze Information herausgefunden, die Sie für die Übertragung durch "westernunion" brauchen. Ich habe Bank gefunden, die meiner Schule nah ist, wo westernunion ist und ich dorthin gehen werde, sobald Sie mir eine Information senden werden. Information brauchen Sie für die Übertragung.

Die Bank: VTB 24, KARLA LIBKNEKHTA, 11, Omsk, 644043
mein voller Name: USOLTSEVA ANNA

Ich habe Kopie meines Passes beigefügt Sie fragten mich. Ich plane, in Agentur hineinzugehen und Registrierung des Visums am Montag zu beginnen, ich denke, dass es notwendig mehr Zeit dafür wird, und ich denke, dass anderer Lehrer mich auf Lehren ändern wird. Betriebsleiter erklärte dafür erhalten Geld ich sollte Ihren vollen Namen, xxxxx wissen, ich weiß Ihren vollkommenen Namen. Auch ich sollte Stadt wissen, wo Sie, Traunstein, Recht leben, Und auch ich den Code der Übertragung, zu mir erklärt haben sollte, wenn Sie Übertragung machen werden, wird es Zahl haben, die Sie mich informieren sollten. Ich bin Ihnen wirklich dankbar. Ich hoffe, dass alles mit der Dokumentenregistrierung in Ordnung sein wird und ich auf den Moment nicht warten kann, wenn ich zu Ihnen ankommen werde. Jetzt sollte ich zurück, um zu arbeiten. Ich werde auf Ihren Brief warten. Wünschen Sie Sie feiner Tag, Warme Umarmungen, Ihrig Anya

(translation)

Hello my dearest xxxxx!

I have straight of the agency, and I found the whole information over the journey to (your country) in (date). For the travel to (your country) I should have a passport for the travel outward, the visa, the map and the international insurance policy. The travel overall offer - that is the travel visa + maps + international insurance policy. The visa cost 100 euros, and I had found costs out of the map to (city) von Omsk on (dates)

This flight cost 460 euros with payments at the airport.

In this way I will need approximately 310 euros of you, because also I should pay 100 euros for the application of visas and insurance 60 euros.

And I found the whole information out, which you for the transmission through; westernunion need.

I found bank, which is close to my school, where westernunion it is and I will go there, as soon as you will send me information. You need information for the transmission.

The bank: VTB 24, KARLA LIBKNEKHTA, 11, Omsk, 644043
my full name: USOLTSEVA ANNA

I have copy of my passport attached you asked me. I plan to go in and registration of the visa on Monday begin in agency, I think that it becomes necessary more time for it, and I think that other teacher will change me on teachings.

Plant manager explained for it keeps money I white should its full name, xxxxx know, I your perfect name. Also I should know city, where right, and also I should have lived you, wedding stone, the code of the transmission, as me have explained, if you will make transmission, it number will have, which you should inform me. I am really grateful. I hope that everything will be with the document registration correct and I cannot wait on the moment, if I will arrive to you. Now I should back, in order to work. I will wait for your letter. Wish you fine day, warm embraces, Ihrig Anya

#25142 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:29 pm
Fake documents and additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#25143 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:30 pm

#25144 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:30 pm