Information on romance scams and scammers.
#25150 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:36 pm
Margarita

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Rita

Claims 28 or 29 years old, dob 19th August 1980 or 17th April 1981, single, never married or divorced, no children, "costume stylist/designer" living in Rovno/Rivne (?????), Rivnens’ka oblast’, Ukraine

Mail address used [email protected]

This scammer is using stolen photographs of Ukrainian singer "Svetlana Loboda" (???????? ??????)

This scammer on this dating site;

http://www.antheaclub.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=17508

Race: Caucasian / White
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 0
Religion: Christian / Orthodox
Drinking: Socially
Smoking: Ex-Smoker
Food: Russian
Education: University

I'm nice and caring woman who is looking for her beloved one! I like sea, I like sky, I like to communicate with people! My hobbies are simple and different! I like cooking, reading and listening to music! I'm also an outgoing person and I never get sad! I like to smile and to enjoy my life!

My beloved man... I believe he will be strong in order to protect me from the difficulties, caring in order to please me with his tenderness, loving in order I always feel calm and happy with him! Thease are the qualities I'm looking for in a man.

Write me to [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#25151 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Mails;

Hi, my dear!

Thank you for your interest!

Its really wonderful that two people from different countries and different cultures can communicate and hear each other through the distance! Dont you think so? I'm really delighted that you're interested in me and I hope that we will continue our correspondence!

Maybe we are meant to be together? Who knows...

You know, a lot of people here are telling me that I'm pretty and even beautiful, kind-hearted and positive...But why cant I find my beloved one then? I think I just have not met him yet or maybe he lives not in my country...And that's why I decided to look for him abroad! Maybe you think I'm naive? No, I'm just like a little girl looking for her prince! Its just what my soul and heart are telling me...

I dont demand a lot from my man. I just want him to be real man. Do you understand what I mean? Its just... To be kind to me, to be caring and loving... To be responsible and reliable... And you know what?

I want him to treat me like a princess and then I will be the happiest woman in the whole world! I really believe in it!!

The world has no borders and love is endless... If we are meant to be together we will find each other despite of obstacles and conditions! I think that love is like exciting journey and and if you're ready to start this journey with me I will be impatiently waiting for your next letter!

Kisses, Rita

Hi, my new friend!

Maybe you will no believe me but I’m really happy that since just a few days I have been having such a friend as you! And its really great that you have chosen me among a lot of other girls! Send me some photos please!

Anyway I think that we have to get to know each other better step by step and in this letter I will try to tell you a lot of information about myself in order you could understand which type of woman I am. I hope you will like me!

So as you already know my name is Rita. I live in a small city Rovno that’s in the west of Ukraine. It’s an industrial city with a lot of plants. I’m 28 and I truly believe that being in this age each woman has to have a husband and a family but unfortunately I have not met a man of my life yet. I hope that maybe it will happen soon. Anyway I really believe in it! To tell you the truth I want to have a family and children, it’s my dream but I want to build relations only with a reliable and honest man. I’m fed up with men in my country which don’t respect women and don’t want to earn money and to provide their families with all the necessary. Life here is very hard and it’s almost impossible for a single woman to survive without a man’s help.

People have very small salaries here but of course my parents are helping me a little and I’m very thankful to them! It a shame but I don’t know how I would live without their help. My parents are simple people who are working hard. My father’s name is Oleg and he is a builder. My mother’s name is Olya and she is a teacher of English at school. I live in my parents’ house. Of course I would like to live alone but it’s too expensive for me to rent even a small flat. I don’t have any brothers or sisters but to be honest with you I have been always
dreaming about a younger sister! I think it was just a childish dream! I was dreaming about wearing her in small bright colored dresses and making something with her hair like if she was a little pretty doll

Now I’m working as a costume stylist in a small theatre. And I really like my job though I’m not earning a lot of money. Besides I was studying English at school so now I don’t have any problems to talk to you and to understand you! I also have a few hobbies such as music and knitting. I have an old piano in my parents’ house and sometimes I’m playing Bach or Beethoven. It really makes me feel calm and this way I’m avoiding some kind of depression. I prefer knitting in winter; it makes me feel cosy during cold and windy evenings… I’m knitting sweaters and socks for my parents and sometimes for myself. As for music mostly I prefer classical but sometimes I’m listening also for pop singers such as Jenifer Lopez, Nelly Furtado and Shakira. By the way I love animals and I have a little pet. It’s a cat and its name is Sonya. Do you have any pets? You know, as for food I prefer some Ukrainian dishes, it’s a shame but I didn’t taste any other kitchen except of Ukrainian.

I also like reading. Especially I like such writers as Tolstoy, Pushkin and Lermontov. And what about you? You know, as each woman I like flowers, orchids are my favorites! I love sea and sunset! As for clothes I prefer dresses or jeans and T-shirts. I’m very romantic woman and I would prepare romantic dinners for my beloved man! I would treat like a king and I would make him the happiest man in the whole world! I don’t demand a lot from my man, I just want him to be sincere and honest with me. These are the main qualities I value in men. I want him to be reliable and responsible; I want him to answer for each his word and not to lie. I hate lie and I would never deceive a man I love. I want my beloved to be the same. I’m too tired of games and pretending… I don’t care his age and his appearance; I value his inner world and his nature. I believe that a real and sincere love doesn’t have any boundaries and limitations and it’s really true. Love is like a miracle and we have to deserve it.

You know, I have never been abroad and one day I would like to make my dream come true! I think it would be like a fairy tale for me and I’m ready for it! If I met my beloved somewhere abroad of course I would move to his country. I think it’s naturally for woman to live in her beloved’s place and to become a part of his life! Are you agree with me?

OK, I think its enough for today, I don't want you to get bored with me!

I would also like to know you better. Tell me about your dreams and your hobbies, your likes and dislikes, a woman you’re dreaming about!

I’m eager to receive your answer,

kisses, Rita!

#25152 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 pm
Hey, my honey,

thank you very much for your nice and warm letter, I was more than happy to read it this sunny morning.

What are you doing today? As for me I'm just at work, nothing special you know. My love, it seems to me that we're getting closer and closer day by day... Don't you think so? And to tell you the truth I would love to touch you, to feel you and to be in your warm arms... I want to come to you and to see your place, to meet your friends and to learn the was you live! I'm sure that a real meeting is much better than just writing letters and only this way we can understand each other and express our feelings! What do you think about it? would you be happy to see me in your country? I really hope so...

I wanna tell you that I’ve been looking for love for a long time. And I’ve found it. But he is so far from me that I don’t know how I can deal with it. I wanna look in your eyes and to be drowned there. But it’s impossible ‘cause you’re so far from me. I like milk chocolate, I adore fresh strawberry and I like detective stories but you’re the one I like most! So I suppose that formula of yours is chocolate + strawberry + a bit of mystery...

Maybe you consider me crazy, ridiculous or just funny but I think this way! You’re my sunshine in the rainy day and you’re my medicine from the boredom.You know, sometimes I look at the globe that’s on my table then I understand how many miles I need to overcome to be with you... How many times I told myself that its impossible!

But I still believe, I can’t stop to believe... cause recently I understand that you’re the only one within my heart.

I'm missing you a lot and I'm waiting for your answer with great impatience,

kisses, yours Rita.

#25153 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#25154 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 pm