Information on romance scams and scammers.
#173881 by malu53 Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:58 am
must be identical twins :lol:
both profiles have the same picture
wonder who writes back first

FB
Frank Podosky Adams

cafe.pl
engr_richardthompson, 56 Los Angeles
higher education

am a very simple person, i love the beach,i enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets dancing and hanging with my Daughter
Advertisement

#173882 by malu53 Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:01 am
netlog
engr_richardthompson
male - 53 years, Los Angeles, United States

Name Richard Thompson
Location Los Angeles, United States
Native language English
Profession Engineer (Other)

#174090 by malu53 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:55 pm
I was so excited when I open my PC to receive your email. How are you today? I guess you are doing fine as always.I am sorry that i did not write back before now, we just passed a no-network zone but just got the network back .. I am currently on our ship is sailing Australia, we are already 15 days on water but will get a destination in another five weeks from today.I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start?
Let me start by telling you a few things about myself, My name is Frank Podosky Admas. I live in Los Angeles In United State. I am an Engineer by profession. I had my degree at the university Applied Science Bremen. I work with Mediterranean Shipping Company Ltd here in the United State. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations. I am the only child of my late parents and Professor Dr. Mrs. Scotty Adams of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one Daughter, Her name is Benedict and she is 9 years old now. I just Decided to open a new page of my life and that was why i joined the Sites.

Life is short and i do not want to spend the rest of my life alone.More about my family: My mum is from Germany and my dad is from Ireland. Our family house is in Ireland and that's where i am used to staying while growing up. I was born in Ireland and my mum and dad moved to United State when i was 19 years old. so i can tell and still have an accent. It is time to move on with life.
I'm 5'9 "185 lbs with a athletic build, mentally stable, Physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk This and a loving father and outgoing. I enjoy playing the Guitar which i Often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, and sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid That might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, And that is my focus at this time and I also enjoy my job to the risky though because we are always on the high sea.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships if any, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.
Here is a bit of the more personal side and past relationships - though there have not been many That.

Last summer I Reconnected with someone that I had known for over 30 years. her husband had died in 2005 and more recently she had been in a relationship with someone who had just broken off That relationship. She admitted she was having That a hard time with the break up but suggested the start to see each other.
It was an easy relationship to begin because even though we had not even seen each other over the years we did know each other's background and did not have the worries and Concerns when meeting someone new. We had been seeing each other until a few months ago when she told me that she had resumed her previous relationship and we have not seen each other since. It took me by surprise and I was very disappointed and vulnerable. But in looking back I do not know why, because no commitment had been made and I probably always knew that this was a Possibility.

More importantly, it made me realize that I really wanted love and Companionship - someone to hold my hand, hugs, kisses, someone to travel with. someone to do anything beach related with.Would like to find someone who shares Love.I That even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential.
Hope i did not write much of a novel lol. Hope to hear from you soon.
Until then have a nice day
Frank .

Received: from [188.126.70.73]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013

IP: 188.126.70.73
Organization: Portlane Networks AB

The IP address 188.126.70.73 was found in Anonymous Proxy. It is allocated to Portlane Networks AB, Power och Random T-Lane AB.