Information on romance scams and scammers.
#25298 by The Enchantress Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:15 am
Roselyn Brown

Liar and romance scammer

User name used roselynbrown64

Claims 30 or 31 years old, dob 1st or 5th January or 1st May 1979, homosexual, single, never married, no children, "artist/musician" or "professional model" or "salon owner", living in Crystal Brook or Australia Plains, South Australia or Victoria Valley, Victoria, Australia or Essex or London, England, UK

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 82.128.23.8 = Ijebu in Nigeria

This scammer is using stolen photographs of (Focus International Hawaii) model "Joleen"

Messages;

I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great conversation. I am a Christian. I am a spiritual sort, who values conciousness and honest communication. I am a professional contractor.

Love the finer things in life, but don't allow it to consume who i am as a person. not high maintenance but on another level, much more comfortable with those who reside on the same. I like to share emotion with other people and like it when people do the same with me.

I am looking for a good soul that lives his life with integrity and sincerity.

I am looking for a good soul that lives his life with integrity and sincerity. Cigarettes and regular alcohol use are my turn offs. I find gentle and compassionate lady/women to be very attractive. I'm not a saint or a Rhodes Scholar, I'm sure I have my quirks like everyone else. Feel free to email me if you are interested, and let embark on a blissful journey of love, friendship and companionship. I am actually looking for someone who has strong family values, who i can live the rest of my life with.

roselynbrown64
31-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 35 - 70
Australia Plains, Australia

I am a professional model.

willing to relocate

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#27788 by The Enchantress Mon May 03, 2010 1:51 pm
Mails;

where is your home now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and hope you are doing great see you soon

Thanks for your responds ok i just need to tell you how you make me feel with your reply its just good to tell you who i am and what a searching for ok ,,,,,,i think there is no dream if you cant point to someone to be called your heart,,i really have a great dream,my dream always see me through in everything i laid my hand into,,,,,Am still single searching for someone badly who is ready to love and to be faithfull am not ready to play game with any one,i owns my own saloon here i just have to quite when is time for me to get married i need someone and am ready to be faithfull with you,,,,,,am just 31 years old,,i wish you well and its will be better if i can know more about your past in realationship,,,,,i hate to fall and hate to quit thanks for your responds ,,,,,

Thanks for all you said ok but i need to make you realise this i never see the man am talking to which is neccesary.i have no much experience in relationship but i think the one i have was the only one that makes me think all man are dangeriuos which makes me find it so difficult to trust anyman but i still need someone to trust and to give my heart to and that will be a real man who is ready to love and not to play any game with me ,,,,,,,,,i just need to make you realise this i live here in ESSEX with my mum (LONDON) she is the only one i see beside me now and i love her so much .....................

#27886 by The Enchantress Tue May 04, 2010 1:42 pm
I believe chance only belongs to the serious ones i think if you are ready to be serious with me and you are ready to be real with you all the chances you want from me chall be given to you i promise you that i just dont want to fall again,i dont want to be hurt by any man again, thanks for the poetry you wrote is good hope you are doing great,thansk you care to know the past about my exboyfriend am sorry i just hate to think or discuss about that again i think when the time come you will still know all you care to know about me see you soon thanks for your responds ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#28419 by The Enchantress Tue May 11, 2010 3:53 pm
Hello,i think you need to encourage my thinking even if it is bad
or poor it not my falt ok but thing that happen around me makes me think all men are bad,i thank you responds ok see you soon