Information on romance scams and scammers.
#174989 by Grunt Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:28 pm
FMF
power4u
HELLO DEAR
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Man

About Me
HELLO EVERY BODY MY NAME IS PRINCE COLLINS AM NEW TO THIS INTERNET DATING SITES AM HERE TO SEEK FOR A WOMAN TO GET MARRIED TO THANKS

hi dear
i do hope my mail meet you in good condition for me am ok here, my name is prince collins,33yrs old man, i feel interesting on you after reading your profile in this site,fish meet fish.com,if you can give me your email address that i will contact you, how i wish we could be friends, i will appriciate if you contact me on my email id powerfulcollins/at/yahoo.com, so we can no each others details,but please if you are one of those people that tell stories and also ask for money please do not contact me, am hopingly waiting for you in my box, take care of yourself ok.my regards, prince collins
Advertisement

#205823 by AlanJones Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:58 am
Still active on FMF

hello dear how are you,i hope all is well with you over there,thanks for ur reply,i will like to know more about,am not here for joke i want a partner who i will get married to please it you are looking for the same thing you are welcome

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.206.1.16
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Abuja
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.