Information on romance scams and scammers.
#3338 by Ralph Tue May 06, 2008 8:18 am
I have recieved information that Kaith Olson is love scammer, so far I have little information to add here but hopefully this will serve as a place to record any details that will help prevent others from becoming victims of this scammer.

Here is a profile http://profiles.yahoo.com/kaitholson4re ... =8.1.0.421, you may recognise the picture, you would if you were to visit Focus Hawaii here's a link http://www.focushawaii.com/view_female_models.htm the models name is Andy when you get to focus Hawaii, click on female models / fashion, then scroll down, in the first column, 4 down you will find a few photos of the model, just another victim of the same fraud.

Focus Hawaii is a very popular place for Love scammers to steal their photos and always the first place I look when trying to find a picture, take a look around while you are there, you may see some familiar faces.

The next place to find some information is by a google search of the email address or parts of it

If at first you dont succeed, try a few variations on the email address, I got a hit with the name http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q ... arch&meta=

You will notice our focus Hawaii model again here, be warned, the site does not have much restriction on nudity and you may, no promises, see some nudity http://swappernet.com/swapperstates.asp ... ity=CASPER

Unfortunately, for now, that is all I have, if there is anybody who would like to add any other details or early emails then please do so, you may be preventing another victim.
Advertisement

#3342 by Ralph Tue May 06, 2008 5:26 pm
Here is one of the early emails that you might recieve if you were to contact her.

Hello xxxxxx,

How are you doing this beautiful day,Hope everything is going on fine with you overthere?If so splendid.thank you very much for your sweet email.I will tell you abit about me,i am the only daugther of my parents...i moved to the states when i was 4 years of age..my dad is from Hawai and my mom is from Sweden.my dad and mom got to meet each other in Hawai and i was born there as well..but i moved to the states with my moms aunt when i was 4 years of age..my dad and mom had some disagreement very early of there relationship and they both had to brake off,so my mom had to go back to sweden and she took me along to sweden too..but i only spent 4 months with mom there..she wasn't able to cope with me there.so she had to throw me down to her aunts place in Casper,Wyoming.that's were i grew up and schooled and went to college there too and since i have been with my moms aunt.i never did heard from dad or mom again..i was just abandoned there and i grew up to really do love my aunt cause she was such a lovely aunt to me..but she left me so early.she died when i was 17 years of age,so since then i have just had a life on my own doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and do,cause truth and honesty is the only key to success,but it's every hard to go about,but i still try not to brake my vow and i do seek all i want with all my heart and the truth of it.. Right now i am on a programme in Africa..But Nigeria preciselly..this is my first time travel and i dont really know much about this environment but i am so adaptive so i get used to alot of things so easily and i get to understand how things are been done in the environment too as well.i am a model and into Fashion desiging,Swimsuit,Casual,Africa clothing and Textile design.that's what i am into..i have just started my career on it and it's really my dream and i seek a man who will surport my dream.i just got to africa like 4 weeks ago and on planing to get back to the states soon to complete my dream and career.it has really been a dream come true for me to become a real fashion designer and i have commited all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great future of mine,i am caring,honest,loving,devoted and i believe in the truth and honest of love.i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting people feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad.i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality.i would really like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefull we can meet in person soon,with time we will get to know each others feelings,motives and intensions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other.I attached some more of my pictures to this mail and i will await your next reply including your pictures too and i will try and email you back as soon as possible.

I will tell you more about me and my personality

I should be able to use this to find some more information using our good friend google, but unfortunately that will need to wait for now