Information on romance scams and scammers.
#176390 by confused1000 Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:36 am
HEADER-
From Neil Casey Sat Sep 14 01:48:25 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxx via 72.30.237.11; Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:51:24 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)

Alerting all ladies: NEIL CASEY [email protected]
Another love rat on the prowl with another name-

Follows is his pre-prepared, copied and pasted e-mail.

From
Neil Casey

To
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for the mail and i do appreciate that alot. I do agree with you as well bhut believe we need to get to know more about each other then we can plan on that as well .I am Neil Casey and 57 years old.I am very passionate about life, and love to be around positive people. I am very kindhearted, compassionate and loving. I like listening to music, blues, rock, country, classical,I have am half British and half Norwegian .I am into construction but self employed .An independent contractor under the Uk Association of contractors .I am into construction of multi -storey buildings and offices including renovations.I have lived most of my life in the Norway and moved to United Kingdom when i met my wife and decided to settle down with her . I have been widowed for the past 9years and never dated online ...I have been widowed for the past 8 years and never dated online .I have only one daughter who is 32 years but married and lives away from I have many interests, including art, writing. I love to work out at the gym three days a week. I like to the outdoors, and activities out in the sun. few days i make at the gym , i am active and good person . I just love life and love to do a lot of things, i am open minded but very honest, no drugs,like to go to the beach,hang out with friends, live life to the fullest and have good clean fun. I'm a man with a unique sense of humor.
I love to laugh and I really believe that laughter is the key to feeling good being young and a smile is the most beautiful thing on a person face. I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful,eager, witty, warm. For my long-term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beet together we will do anything that we dream about. I do appreciate open and warm relations.I am a down to earth person who enjoys the little things in life. I like to camp, the beach, campfires, flea markets, garage sales, reading, hanging out with friends and family. Now about what i am looking for , I am looking for someone who is honest, trusting, respectful, caring, likes conversation and fun to be around. I don't like gossips and want someone who understands the real meaning of love and ready to enjoy life to its fullest with me as well as face the realities of life together .My idea of a perfect date
is dinner by candle light and walking along the beach . take care and have a nice day .Can you send me a pic as well .

Revisited his profile today on the dating site (dates4youoverfifties) and it is deactivated. I am not surprised. Someone has already reported him to the administrators. Another one bites the dust!
Last edited by confused1000 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#176648 by Grunt Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 am
thanks for the mail and i do appreciate that alot. how are you doing ?Yes you got the right email and I am so glad that we are been able to communicate on here .I have added you to my gmail meesenger so please accept or we could chat on yahoo if you have a yahoo email.

Received: from [41.218.195.231]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013
Accra, Ghana
#176689 by Grunt Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:50 am
I am Neil Casey and 57 years old.I am very passionate about life, and love to be around positive people. I am very kindhearted, compassionate and loving. I like listening to music, blues, rock, country, classical,I have am half Norwegian .I am into construction but self employed .An independent contractor but self employed .You can read about me caseyconstructionllc.com .I am into construction of multi-storey buildings and offices including renovations . I have been widowed for the past 9years and never dated online .I have only one daughter who is married and lives away from I have many interests, including art, writing. I love to work out at the gym three days a week. I like to the outdoors, and activities out in the sun. few days i make at the gym , i am active and good person . I just love life and love to do a lot of things, i am open minded but very honest, no drugs,like to go to the beach,hang out with friends, live life to the fullest and have good clean fun. I'm a man with a unique sense of humor.
I love to laugh and I really believe that laughter is the key to feeling good being young and a smile is the most beautiful thing on a person face. I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful,eager, witty, warm. For my long-term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beet together we will do anything that we dream about. I do appreciate open and warm relations.I am a down to earth person who enjoys the little things in life. I like to camp, the beach, campfires, flea markets, garage sales, reading, hanging out with friends and family. Now about what i am looking for , I am looking for someone who is honest, trusting, respectful, caring, likes conversation and fun to be around. I don't like gossips and want someone who understands the real meaning of love and ready to enjoy life to its fullest with me as well as face the realities of life together .My idea of a perfect date is dinner by candle light and walking along the beach . take care and have a nice day .Can you send me a pic as well .

Image Image

Received: from [41.218.220.211] ---> Ghana again
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013

the company site ... might be real
Domain Name: caseyconstructionllc.com
Created on..............: 2008-02-24
Expires on..............: 2014-02-24

this does not mean the guy who wrote me is real
he's just using this company's name - as it fits his name - to make him appear more real!
#176690 by Grunt Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:03 am
he's on badoo too
http://badoo.com/01229945405/
Kenneth Davis Cole, 55
added: 2012-12-18 13:28:03
New York, NY, United States
Relationship status: I'm single
Living: By myself
Kids: Already have
Education: College/University
Languages: English
Work: Importing and Exporting Goods. I have a high income

About me
I am old fashioned guy who believes women should be treated with dignity and respect. And I believe that men and women are equals and as such there should be mutual respect shown. I wasn't always like that, I was brought up that men were men and were not suppose to show emotion and definitely didn't share their problems with a woman. My God that would be a sign of weakness and men are fixers and conqueror of all things. As I grew older I realized that all that was probably the reason for so many divorces in this country. Men should be equal partners with their women, he should trust her and share all with her as he would want her to do with him. Another trait I learned is to listen, just not hear but truly listen and not be so anxious to fix everything. Some-times a woman just wants to know that she was heard and is supported. A hard lesson to learn and a lot of guys just don't get it. I am very diverse and enjoy doing many things. I enjoy sports, reading, horseback riding, cooking and

Interested in
I seek for a one man woman because i am a one woman man!
#176691 by Grunt Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:04 am
got booted on spark.com recently
remedy4luv2013
53yr-old single man in Lees Summit, Missouri

profile pic shows the guy with the cat
#213178 by grundyboat Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:19 pm
Hunting the Meetme site. [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

His real name is Joseph and he is from Accra, Ghana. However, although others have postd that the construction site caseyconstructionllc.com might be real, I can assure youit is all part of the scam including the American speaking man who finally answered the phone. I contacted the CT business license department and the license number posted on the site does not exist. If you google earth the address on the site. No building is on the property, just empty lot.

Here is his beautiful scam letter.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 07/23/2014 5:32 PM (GMT-05:00)
Received: from [41.66.205.125] by web140804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 23 Jul 2014 01:14:53 PDT
Subject: Things I Hope To Share (With You)

41.66.205.125 Accra, Ghana, Connecticut phone number transfers to an extension in the Turkish consulate.
Hello Baby,

I must apologize if I made you sad by my comment. I was writing this just to say goodnight but maybe I over reacted to your joke, am really sorry. I must thank you for our conversations, they mean a whole lot to me. I am ready to develop this new found friendship and see how things unfold but the question is how serious are you? I really love the fact that you are a very resolute person. I really don't care what part of the world you are from what I want is someone who will love me without holding back or concealing anything. You know I have learned in life that it is not how far but how well we are able to live our lives. We are responsible for our own happiness, I have chosen to be happy again and so it will be. I really cherish this communication which we are developing. It all begins with a single word, a simple wink. I know that you may be having other commitments but you can always write to me and be sure you will get a reply, there is nothing to be shy about, I will be open to you as a book. Let me tell you something now, I don't have too many friends, in fact, my late wife was my best friend at the time she passed away. Many people that didn't know us would have thought that we were siblings. I want to try and develop that same friendship with you. Friendship is a major ingredient in any relationship and I am ready to nurture and water it and just watch it grow into a love garden. I am a one woman man and I expect my woman to be the same. Sure, we do sound like we have a lot in common from just the few conversations we have had so far, I want you to know that I am serious about this friendship and will do all I can to make it develop into something more.

Tedd (my son) is happy that I have found a new friend and wishes to see me happy again - I told him about you when he called last night (I had to let him know because he asked if I was making any progress on the dating site as he had encouraged me to sign up) I am not rushing anything, slow and steady wins the race as they say. Sometimes I am shy but not to the extreme and sometimes I feel intimidated by women especially women like you who seem to be too powerful. I like to pour out my mind and not hold anything back, it makes me have an inner feeling of freedom. I learned many secrets to a successful relationship and it helped me in my past relationship. I am happy most of the time, and am sure you will be too. Don't look at yourself as too old or out of date -of course I know you're not. I like you just the way you are:) I always smile when I think about you, you should see how much I am smiling now:-) You have been in my thoughts all through the day. If our conversations was a dream, would you like to wake up from that dream? I won't like to wake up from that dream. But good enough this is not a dream, its reality. If the reason why I feel the way I feel is due to you, I can only reciprocate by devoting you all my affection and attention, by dedicating you the deepest and truest of love. Yes, it will be great to find that special someone with whom you can connect deeply with and face any storm together with. I want you to be patient with me, I don't intend to drag this friendship too long before we meet, I am positive we have not just met for nothing. I would like to open up my heart to you, but I may lack the skill, or may be short of words, because my heart harbors so many good feelings towards you that the dictionary seems too short to express. Has anybody ever told you that love is a promise of happiness? Here are a few things I wish to do with the woman I seek at some point in this lifetime:

Be her best friend.
Get caught with her in the rain.
Dance with her in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with her doing nothing.
Take romantic walks on the beach.
Be more proud of her than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with her.
Have her picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with her.
Make love to her passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give her space when she needs it.
Accept her totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have her see the error of her ways from aforementioned heated debate and make passionate love to her, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with her.
Send her a dozen roses to her office desk.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for her.
Hold her and gaze into her eyes and realize how much I love her.
Gently run my hand across her cheek and look into her eyes.
Blindfold and take her somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making her happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel her heartbeat.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give her a back rub.
Go hiking/camping together.
Have her first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti. [I love pasta a lot]
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat her like my Queen.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop her in my soul.
Cook her favorite meal.
Know her better than she knows yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Be able to say "I love her" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.
Hold her when she's at her saddest and comfort her when she needs it the most.
Be the one her come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Marry her.
Grow old with her.

I would love to hear more from you as I feel really comfortable talking to you. I just thought I should finish up this letter, it has taken me 3 nights to complete. I am really smiling Jaynee and it's because of you. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Always,
Neil.

There are so many emails from this guy I wonder how he had a chance to work at his business, but I just kept letting it go on to gather more information he uses pictures that have been photo shopped as well as pictures of Kevin Rockwell a model to portray wealth and good looks. The first day I talked to him I knew it was a scam, because I said I just went golfing, and he never asked what I shot. If he was a true golf devotee like he claimed and his picture showed, he would have asked that question.
I would post some pictures but I can't figure out how to upload to site.
#213189 by Dotti Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:37 pm
I'm glad that you recognized the scammer for what he is.

But--we are very careful here not to injure innocent third parties, so I am going to have to correct a some details. The company Casey Construction is an innocent third party whose name and website are being abused by scammers with no connection to the company. So to reiterate: the business IS legitimate.

I'm guessing that you tried to verify it as an LLC registration number.
The license number is NOT a business registration number, so if you try to look up an LLC licensed under that number, you won't find a match. That number is a home improvement contractor's license, and the number does check out (though you have to add a leading 0.). The license can be verified here: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

The address leads to a home, not an empty lot. It is not unusual that a home remodeling business is run out of someone's home instead of having offices. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/220-Old-Sib-Rd-Ridgefield-CT-06877/57342059_zpid/

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.