Information on romance scams and scammers.
#177055 by Grunt Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:05 am
Christopher P. "Chris" Gibson is an American politician and former officer in the United States Army

wayn.com
Brian Gibson
currently in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Personal status: Widowed
Nationality: US Virgin Islander :=)

Personal Note
…. I'm very energetic. I bike nearly everyday…… I love the outdoors……so life also is peppered with a round of golf or tennis or some other sports once in a while ……. I like sharing these activities but have a healthy outlook on personal independence. I like reading on a rainy day, a good malbec and empanadas; there are inspirational fusions of music and art, a class here or there at W&M…. an appetite for traveling with a love of South America and sights on adventures to Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia to explore with someone special. Family is important-both mine and yours. I adore and cherish my kids whom I spoil when I visit but by whom I am not over-consumed. ...….I love it when family and friends drop by or can emerse myself in a formal dinner. I sometimes prefer the comforts of home and genuine hospitality to the distractions of waiters and the din of a restaurant. A kitchen came with the house so I have figured out how to cook but a kiss or a hug with a glass of wine is most welcomed. I'm certainly flattered by youthful overtures but will not respond to gestures from the less than 50 somethings. I would like to find someone in whom vulnerability is not a risk and and through communication, respect, consideration, and enjoying life experiences is effortless to be with..................… What I am looking for is an independent person(not possessive or self possessed) who doesn't take himself too seriously, is sincere, has an irreverent sense of humor, intelligent, attractive, optimistic, wants to share mutual interests, explore new ones; is playful, self-confident, communicative, sensual, .........and looks great in a pair of jeans! I am affectionate and hope you are too. Honesty and directness are two cherished values. I'd like you to be adaptive to new challenges and really like to travel, not held hostage by the past & place a high value on family-yours & mine; Let's start with something outdoors then drift over to a bistro - wine and a little "grazing" like tapas with lively conversation and laughter…….When everything flows smoothly, it is intimate without effort-you don't hear or see anything around you...….but there must be candles. Where: It shouldn't matter where it is...................

text me ... Mobile: 812-250-4009

phone number 812-250-4009
TERRE HAUTE IN
Phone Type: WIRELESS
Carrier: CELLCO PT DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - IN
Advertisement