Information on romance scams and scammers.
#177104 by mariadelpilarc Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:09 pm
I found another one, now I'm so aware that I spot them right away, this one I found yesterday in Craigs List Boston, I thought about playing along for a little but I don't know, it is so bad that you have to be an idiot to don't see it's fake. At some point he even lost track of his own lies. If you google you can find the same add with different pics from the same guy in Craigs List all over the US.

"PLEASE READ I'm looking for friends' first cause if you can?t be friends with your lover it will never work out. I KNOW YOU DONT BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES BUT IF YOU DID I WANNA BE YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOR. What I'm looking for. I want to love someone to love me. I know some day I will find someone to love like that. If it is out there is a woman to love me for who I am, enjoy life, funny, HONEST, doesn't mind being spoiled by love,FAITHFUL. IF there is a man out there like that let me know. The thing is I haven't met any female to prove me wrong. One last thing. I am so tired of the women that think that they are better than anyone just because they look good. IF you are conceited please do not bother me. The best love is the kind that weakens our souls, that makes us reach for more and puts fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That is the LOVE I?m looking for. Is it for real? Who I am! I am a common man with common thoughts, and I?ve lived a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I want to love another with all my heart and soul and to me, this will be enough!

I would like to meet someone who is sensuous, affectionate, caring and family oriented. Someone who loves kids and their family. I am also looking for someone who likes to travel the world and experience new cultures. I enjoy the earthly pleasures. I am down to earth, but at the same time, I like nice things too. I enjoy eating delicious foods and drinking nice wine, but I also enjoy exercising. I love the outdoors. I enjoy water sports (fishing and boating). I am a super giving and generous person, and I would love to meet someone who is giving and generous too. Honesty and integrity are foremost. interested in women of 40-60 years old......only "

"Hello Gorgeous,
How are you doing today ?? Thanks for the email and it was nice hearing from you, I would love to know more about you ahead to see when we can both meet and see if the chemistry is there. So tell me more about yourself. I mean those things you do, like and want from a man....... What do you like doing in your life time??
I like all you've said in your email and have always believe we are all looking for the same thing here ever since I read your profile and no one will waste time on here while there's a lot of thing we need to do. Much about me, I want someone who will walk through fire for me and I would do the same for them. (Not literally... but you know what I mean). I believe relationships take work, too. I think it is easier to walk away than to stay and work it out. Tell me how long have you been using the Internet and have you met anyone on Internet before we met ?? Where are they from ?? ?Tell me your experience using ?the Internet dating and what advice you can you give me ??
Personally, I think that if two people both want it to work that both people need to always make a conscious effort to be thankful every day for the person that came into their life. Like I said, I look forward to receiving an e-mail from you.
Sincerely Yours

Keith."

"Hello Gorgeous,
How are you doing today ?? I am so happy to hear from you.. First of all, My Full Name Is EUGENE LAKEITH BELL, but most people call me Keith and i love it like that, My Mom Is part of the Spanish.. I was born on Jun 26 1965, ...I am a widowed and I lost my wife about 3years ago in an auto accident, seriously it took me some while to get over it and over the past few months.. ?and since then I have been all alone though Its not really easy being alone, I was born in TIERWESTER ST HOUSTON TX USA but i move down to Boston with my wife and my daughter ( For about 6 years )but when she died after few more years, I moved down to Seattle, Washington. Since I am feeling too lonely, I have been staying alone here and working. I live in a house which I rented. But I am willing to relocate to anywhere because of TRUE LOVE.!!! I will be expecting you to ask me questions and I am pleased to answer them. Please feel free with me OK? I am an open book and I have also attached a picture of myself and I hope ?you gonna like me.. smile.
My Height is 5' 7" 178 cm, My Ethnicity is Caucasian/White, My Body Type is Average, Dark brown hair and Blue eyes, I am Self Employed and comfortable. I am a Catholic. And I am Looking for a Serious relationship that's going lead to marriage, I don't smoke, I drink on occasions, I have never been to Jail.
I'm caring, nice, loving, understanding, romantic, God fearing, faithful. Now comes to what I want In a woman, Well for me I don't think beauty really matters but what matters most Is true love and understanding which I am looking for and hoping I will find my soul mate on here. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, swimming, hiking and climbing, traveling, listening to soft music's, long driving,.I hate delay, that is sluggishness and procrastinating, I dislike lies. I love someone who is trustworthy. I love nature, well I believe that Is one of those things in life because life is all about ups and downs. ?I like to meet new people and get to know new things In life and I believe that's what life all about.
My great dream for the future Is to find the Woman who will be my best friend, my lover, my pupil, and my partner In all life's adventures, at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with, sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me. I also want someone who Is very affectionate, because holding hands, touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit.
How has life been treating you without a Man? What exactly are you looking for In life ?? What do you expect from me ? Tell me about your past love life.
I'm extremely reticent about my personal life, You know how It all happened when you start reminiscing sometimes, OK ... there we go, ?To the nature of my job I'm into sales and marketing, I do Importing and exporting of Cocoa for Chocolate, do you like chocolate..smile, Anyway I have a daughter , Her name is Kim, she Is 12years old, and due to my work, I do the traveling alot and It Is just so hard for me to work and take care of her at the same time.
So She stay with my mom since I lost her Mom. I only go to Camberwell, London( Thats where they live) once In a while when necessary. My families have been the one who helped me accomplish all my goals In life and the first part of my life has been safely accomplished. My Dad and Mom based In Camberwell, London for 10 years due to my Dad's business, his a cocoa business man and he'd's take it to state to supply companies there In the USA, and his really doing good in it. My dad had been to so many countries.
My Dad Is originally from England and my mom Is Half Spanish and also Half Germany, He died 6 years ago and my late wife died 3 years ago and that as been the bad experience In my life. Heart beaten, heartache and heart burn but I guess It heartening and heartfelt, just sometimes I don't know how to narrate about me.
Well, now am doing the same cocoa business and am comfortable with it, I am very comfortable with my Job, The business Is really Profitable, My business as been quadruple since the last 3 years, now I have all my money In squirreled away In various bank accounts...lol. Smile.
I guess am supremo In the Cocoa Business and I think Is just going to be my luck. I feel like getting one of my friends to write you a recommendation letter about me !!! ?I hope this gives you a clue about me.
I do like to travel and look forward to being able to travel all over the world some day. ?Won't be for awhile, but before I get to old. ?Smile... ?Need to find a travel partner to enjoy It with. ? Sounds like your work is at a point where you won't have to travel as much.?? ?Will you miss that? ?Have you ever travel long distance before? Where have you traveled to? ?I've been to All about the Calif Coast, Chicago, Texas, Georgia, New Zealand, Washington state, Montana, France, Wyoming, Colorado, Michigan, Australia, Spain, Italy, Germany, Only been to Mexico and St. Marten once and I Look forward to seeing more of the world.
Oh yes about pets, I used to have two dogs and you can have one of my dogs (just joking). ?It's great having them, but they take a lot of work. ?Can't just leave without making sure there Is someone to take care of them. ?Sometimes that can be hard. I don't have one anymore but I would love to have them again...I gave them out. My day was actually fairly slow. ?Not a lot happened over here and I don't have a lot ?going on work today. Have a new guy starting but he's going to makes it easy. I would like to meet with you. ?I think It Is hard to really get to know someone over the computer. ?Don't think I want to wait. ?But If you do that's OK. ?I would like to meet before that.
I try and be very considerate of other people. I must admit that I do have my days. Smile........I keep writing Loyalty? ?what do I mean??. I think loyalty Is very Important In a relationship. ?Also trust and respect. Well I think It Is awesome you are feeling comfortable enough to share your thoughts and feelings with me. ?It touches my heart, I was listening to this song while working this morning and the chorus goes something like this "I want to build a fire like this, one that will weather every storm In life, I want to build a fire like this, always be there when I look In your eyes, I want build a fire like this...." ?Anyway, the singer Is expressing what he sees In the relationship between his mom and dad who still have the fire between them after being married for over 50 years. ?I really like the song, It makes me think about the type of relationship I want to be In.
Humm I think I have written enough, I'll close this email now and I will talk to you later, I hope to hear from you soon and you take good care of yourself..
Sincerely Yours,

Keith."
Advertisement

#177286 by Grunt Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:50 am
@mariadelpilarc
could you please provide his email address ? thanks

same guy is on matchdoctor.com

keith40
48-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 37 - 73
Houston, Texas, United States

same script as in previous post

Image Image

when you google the script the scammer is using
profiles with pictures used by scammers pop up, black and white :mrgreen:
#177318 by mariadelpilarc Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:33 pm
There's no email address, it's Craigslist, they give you a generic one so the others don't see your info until you give it up.
#318855 by laytonliz Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:56 pm
I see that this post is 3 yrs old but I came across another one! Same email although he goes by the name Rob Peasley. He recited the same song that had the lyrics " I want to build a fire like this, one that will weather every storm in life, I want to build a fire like this, always be there when I look in your eyes...."
He is emailing me from [email protected]
#329866 by Thanks4thissite Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:44 am
These emails were sent to me by a person on match.com listed as Alex. Then he asked to be called Keith?

His email is [email protected]

Same song lyrics

"I want to build a fire like this, one that will weather every storm In life, I want to build a fire like this, always be there when I look In your eyes, I want build a fire like this...."
#329997 by Grunt Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:57 am
quite interesting findings on Skype

Skype ID 1: lamilekanrichie2015
Name: Lamilekan Richie
Skype avatar

Skype ID 2: olalekan.richiee
Name Olalekan Richiee
Skype avatar <--- tatooed arm
#339562 by 2BeAware Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm
He is still active in September 2017 but going under the name of Dale Bowie: Using many of the same paragraphs word for word.

Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:31:04 AM
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME

Its nice to hear back from you Let me start by saying my name is Dale Bowie I should tell you that I am very open-minded; I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. I will be expecting you to ask me questions and I am pleased to answer them. Please feel free with me OK? I am an open book. I have attached few of my pictures along with my message. I hope you like me.. Smile. I hope you can also email me few pictures of yourself. My Height is 5' 10" 187 cm, My Ethnicity is Caucasian/White, I have an average body brown eyes,I don't smoke, I drink on occasions, never been to jail.,I am a Self employed Construction engineer I love my job because its lucrative and it always take me on tour through out the Global world,so am self employed i work for myself ,I love candle light, smooching and cuddling up on the couch with that special someone to watch a movie,I will be able to find that special someone to help complete my life. Game playing is not my forte, and prefer not correspond with individuals that have that in mind..... I believe honesty and trust are the key to any successful relationship, Communication plays an important role also, My last relationship lasted for some years and i wasn't the cause to break it just that i lost my woman, I'm always a one man woman, Committed and Submissive to my woman, Life they say cant be rosy all the time but a true friend, should always wished even though you cant get them all the time , I am a young man looking for a love life, a love life that could make me feel safe, a love life that will make me express my feelings most of the time, i want to meet someone that believe in herself, someone that could pull out the powers in me, a woman that will be happy with a gentle man like me, a woman that wants the best in her life, all these and more i need in a woman that is ready to settle down with me and this time after we are sure of each other, its straight to the alter to seal up the bond in me you shall find happiness, i love making my honey laugh so expect a great Sense of HUMOR in me, all said and done, i await all the great responses, my first time on here but i do not want to get disappointed...I'm caring, nice, loving, understanding, romantic, God fearing, faithful. Well for me I don't think beauty really matters but what matters most Is true love and understanding which am I am looking for and hoping I will find my soul mate on here. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, swimming,ski, hiking and climbing, traveling, listening to soft music's, long driving, soccer, I hate delay, that is sluggishness and procrastinating, I dislike lies. I love someone who is trustworthy. I love nature; well I believe that is one of those things in life because life is all about ups and downs. I like to meet new people and get to know new things in life and I believe that's what life all about.

I do like to travel and look forward to being able to travel all over the world some day. Won't be for awhile, but before I get to old. Smile...

I should tell you that like every different types of music, and that will be one of our great challenges in the future. Not an insurmountable challenge, but one that we will have to work on seriously because music is my greatest joy and passion in life, second only to love itself.And,the music I love is very different than the music most people like these days.My great dream for the future is to find the Woman who will be my best friend, my lover, my pupil, and my partner in all life's adventures,at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with, sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me.i also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit. How has life been treating you without a Man? what exactly are you looking for in life? what do you expect from me? tell me about your past love life

I am very considerate of other people. I must admit that I do have my days. Smile........I keep writing Loyalty? What do I mean? I think loyalty is very Important In a relationship. Also trust and respect. Well I think It Is awesome you are feeling comfortable enough to share your thoughts and feelings with me. It touches my heart, I was listening to this song while working writing this mail and the chorus goes something like this [b][b]"I want to build a fire like this, one that will weather every storm In life, I want to build a fire like this, always be there when I look In your eyes, I want build a fire like this...." [/b][/b] Anyway, the singer is expressing what he sees in the relationship between his mom and dad who still have the fire between them after being married for over 50 years. I really like the song; it makes me think about the type of relationship I want to be in.

I think I have written enough, I'll close this email now and I will talk to you later, I hope to hear from you soon and you take good care of yourself...

Sincerely Yours,
Dale
#434636 by anastassia_b Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:39 pm
harold woodward <[email protected]>
Hi ,

Good Afternoon to you and hope your day is going well? Thank you for the email and sorry for the delay in responding to your mail as I have to take my time in writing out everything in detail to you so you did know more about me.

It's nice to hear back from you, I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now. I should tell you that I’m very open-minded; I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. I am 57 years Old(though everyone says I look in my 40s, I will say I'm wonderfully created by God), Height 5'10, Body Average.I live in Birmingham, AL I was born and raised in Akureyri City in Iceland . I Moved down to the USA 26 years ago and have been more comfortable with my life in the States because it's a nice place to live in the World.

I lost my wife some years ago to a car accident , it is a very terrible and sad story to start explaining but God has reasons for everything and ever since have been alone and never had a serious relationship but right now I am ready to move on as I am tired of being single because I want to feel that love life again. I have a daughter who is Jasmine by name and 26 years of age, she’s currently in Austria. I'm caring, nice, loving, understanding, romantic, God fearing, faithful. Now comes to what I want In a woman, Well for me I don't think beauty really matters but what matters most Is true love and understanding which am I am looking for and hoping I will find my soulmate here. My hobbies are reading, watching movies, swimming, hiking and climbing, traveling, listening to soft music, long driving, soccer, I hate delays that are sluggish and procrastinating, I dislike lies. I love someone who is trustworthy. I love nature; well I believe that is one of those things in life because life is all about ups and downs. I like to meet new people and get to know new things in life and I believe that's what life is all about. I do like to travel and look forward to being able to travel all over the world some day. Won't be for a while, but before I get too old. Smile... Need to find a travel partner to enjoy it with. Smile. Have you ever traveled a long distance before? Where have you traveled to? I've been all about the Calf Coast, Chicago, Texas, New Zealand, Washington state, Montana, France, Wyoming, Colorado, Michigan, Australia, Spain, Italy, Only been to Mexico and St. Maarten once and I Look forward to seeing more of the world.

I should tell you that I like every different type of music, music is my greatest joy and passion in life, second only to love itself. And, the music I love is very different from the music most people like these days. My great dream for the future is to find the Woman who will be my best friend, my lover and my partner in all life's adventures, at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with, sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me. I also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching and hugging and caressing are a basic part of my spirit. How has life been treating you without a Man? What exactly are you looking for in life? What do you expect from me? Tell me about your past love life. Have you ever dated online before? What's your experience like?where do you live?

I am very considerate of other people. I must admit that I do have my days. Smile...I keep writing Loyalty? What do I mean? I think loyalty is very Important In a relationship. Also trust and respect. Well I think It Is awesome you are feeling comfortable enough to share your thoughts and feelings with me. It touches my heart, I was listening to this song while working this morning and the chorus goes something like this "I want to build a fire like this, one that will weather every storm In life, I want to build a fire like this, always be there when I look In your eyes, I want build a fire like this...." Anyway, the singer is expressing what he sees in the relationship between his mom and dad who still have the fire between them after being married for over 50 years. I really like the song; it makes me think about the type of relationship I want to be in.

Well, I believe if there is true love and understanding it will surely work out and nothing can come between two lovers, not even the age difference. Do you believe so? Because I can relocate for the one I love, I'll close this email now and I will talk to you later, I hope to hear from you soon and you take good care of yourself, have a wonderful day ahead filled with love.

Harold Woodward
https://hydrotechrenewable.com
Picture is in link Expert team
#434650 by maluu53 Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:48 pm
Registrant Email: [email protected]
97 days old
Created on 2022-03-09
Expires on 2023-03-09
Updated on 2022-03-09
IP Location United States - Florida - Gainesville - Whogohost

CEO
Harold Woodward
Executive Officer

Antonio Diaz
Project Manager

Image <<< stock photo

Laurie Arnold
Human Resources

Image <<< stock photo

Adrian Henderson
System Analyst

Image <<< stock photo
#434651 by maluu53 Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:06 pm
4 add. people belong to the expert team of this fake company. all pics are stock photos

John Wilson
Special Operations

Robert Wills
Brand Communication

Maureen Smith
Engineer

Adrian Henderson
SEO

the wording on this fake site can be found on more fake companies, the pics too.
The original text is stolen from
irena.org <<< International Renewable Energy Agency
#434652 by maluu53 Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:25 pm
Address: Raymer St Suite B
Los Angeles, CA 91406

NDI USA is located there
Exhibit in Los Angeles, California
also

Solar Repair Service | LA Solar Group

Phone: +1(917) 277-8067
Provider/Carrier USA Mobility
phone type Wireless