Information on romance scams and scammers.
#177546 by Grunt Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 pm
deleted on FMF
should be David Black :oh-joy:

Hey xxx....

Thanks for your message. Hope you are doing great. I thought i would write to tell you a little more about me,Anyways, I'm David White , I was born in Norway Oslo.I've been lonely for over 6 years now .I've never tried doing this online, but figured I'd give it a shot since time is not waiting on my side . I'm looking for a loyal, Kind, caring ,an adorable self confident ,honest and open minded woman to madly fall in love with. Okay? I do believe it can happen and I am leaving myself open to the possibility. I really don't enjoy the single life all that much. I prefer the quiet moments together at home, the freedom to say what you feel and the trust shared that makes it work both ways. I completely agree that chemistry is that elusive factor that makes it all work.I do like being social and getting out for a show sometimes ,though not very often, or some live music, or a good meal. Really, the company is so much more important than the activity.Send me some pictures of you too...

Tell me more about you to and how long have you been single and what you are looking for in a man you love ...Hope to hear from you soon ....

Received: from [41.215.162.29]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013
Accra, Ghana

Image Image

Image Image
Advertisement