Information on romance scams and scammers.
#177589 by Grunt Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:09 am
LDS Singles
GEEWZZZ - 58 year old man from Colorado Springs, Colorado
geewzzz
58 years old
Gray Hair
Hazel Eyes
6 ft. 4 in.
Plenty to Love Build
Divorced
College Graduate
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Mission: None
Temple Worthy
Frequently Attends Church

My Introduction:

I'm going to be honest and straight forward about what I'm looking for. One I don't play game please don't with me, I am what I am, I expect the same.

I'm a strong professional businessman and in life. I work hard but at the same time I enjoy life so when I play I like to play hard.

I’m working on a part of me that I seem to have a hard time with patience’s, not one of my virtues in life. I do know this I think I’m finally starting get it.

If you’re looking for honesty, caring, a family man, loving, a man who loves this Life, a man who has a love for life, then you have a great man. I’m an author, President & CEO of three international corporations that do business all over the world.

I travel a lot, so you need to want to see the world some. I have been blessed with three wonderful children, the best group of guys in the world to work with, just need my full time partner…lol

I like blue and white and yellow personalities, sometime reds. If you’re between the ages of 33 to 49, 5’-4” to 5’-11”, slender, Athletic, washboard, average if you’re honest about what average is, yes I think ladies think average is different then what a man thinks average is. Yes I’m a man, and I’m honest about it, lol, at the same time I need to be honest, otherwise it’s just a game, if you’re full of life, if your honest about were you are, you have mended yourself from your past loves and hurts in life, if you understand commitment, and you love conversation then you may have found a great guy.

Please, please be honest, being single is hard for all of us, no one wants to be alone in life, if you fall for me or some one online understand we are older and understand what we are looking for, but though we know this about ourselves, and even though we may fall for someone fast, a relationship takes time to build. So take your time enjoy getting to know each other. Let’s have some fun and get to know each other.

This has taken me years to learn, and I’m still learning. I do know this there are five things that are needed in a relationship of love, “Quality time, words of affirmation, gifts, acts of service, and physical touch, any of these without the others make it harder but knowing these areas about each other help us grow closer and understand each other so that a relationship will grow, and stay alive after marriage for eternity if we work at it.

A few of my word and thoughts, if you can understand these words then you can understand who I am, and what I’m looking for in this eternal life, just don’t want to do it alone.

Forever

I beg to be counted among the crowds
who behold your splendor
for angels conspired to paint you
a masterpiece, forever displayed
in the gallery of my heart

and yet amongst the hoards
of those more deserving
I find only me
a speck of dust
in a mountain of humanity
for I raise my voice
to the heavens in awe
as angels saw fit to bind together
a woman so perfect
and an undeserving man

but still I grasp love's jagged thorn
endure its pain
and smile
- safe in the knowledge
that I have given with certitude
my heart
as you travel through the depths of my being
to meet at a place where our hearts
can dwell
as you search for my soul
I will take you there
where bodies grow old
but the love in our heart
will always burn
and when the master beckons
I will look in your eyes
to wipe away a tear
with a final kiss…..
as we begin our journey to eternity

By: Guy

Because I’m a CEO I have to travel some 8 to 10 times a year. Most all of our work is over seas; I may be gone every 6 to 8 weeks on a trip for about 7 to 14 days each time. I love to travel if you’re my sweetheart I hope you would enjoy traveling and seeing the world some because I sure don’t want to go to all these wonderful parts of the world alone.

Advertisement

#177590 by Grunt Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am
clobe on FB
William McDermot
About
Lives in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

clone on cupidbay
RT7764
I am a: 49 year old man
seeking: man between the ages of 25 and 45 for an intimate relationship
Education: college/university
Marital Status: divorced/separated
Have Children: yes, not living with me
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

I like:
SIGHT SEEING
I dislike:
LIARS, UNFAITHFUL PEOPLE AND TROUBLE MAKERS.
About me and who I would like to meet:
AM FRIENDLY, HAPPY AND SINCERE. WISH TO MEET SOMEONE WHO IS CARING AND LOVING!
#177591 by Grunt Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:22 am
mingles
Meet loamysky...
Dont wanna get hurt
Relationship Status:Divorced
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Education:Graduate Schoolr
Profession:Contractor
Children:Have children (not living with me)

I believe in minimizing the stress in my life. There is more important/fun things to enjoy... I would like to meet someone who can do the same. A person who appreciates life, and lives in the here and now with positive aspirations for the future. As Joe Dirt said, "Life's a Garden...Dig it!" Said like a true hillbillie!! Yee haw!! Back to me...I have been told I am laid back and easy going type of man with a great sense of humour, who knows how to treat a lady, with love and respect.I enjoys music (especially Country, slow rock, gospel), sports, movies and life. I enjoy a good meal with good conversation. A romantic evening for me would be a quiet meal at a nice restaurant and a easy walk hand in hand. I am passionate, loving, respectful, open minded, honest, man that appreciate a lady of character and integrity. I am looking for someone that has a good sense of humor, likes to laugh and can appreciate good conversation and company. I don't consider myself to be high maintenance but appreciates quality. . I have a good ear and am very empathetic. I am a helper and a problem solver. If we cannot figure it out, than atleast we gave it our best. All the women in my life tell me I should open a day care because all their children love me. I have always been good with kids. I am genuine and a goof, and children, especially young (2-3) can read us like a book! I have a tough exterior, but it is what's inside that defines me. I love the outdoors. Im very physical, and it helps to keep me in good shape. My job is very physical and I love that. I am definitely not the type to sit behind a desk

same pic as before

BP
bobynson7
Relationship Status: Single
Education: Bachelor's Degree

yahoo avatar

find scammers using the pic of this innocent man
also documented here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... f=3&t=1270