Information on romance scams and scammers.
#179682 by Grunt Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:42 pm
FMF
jene
thank you god
Age & Gender: 19 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 6" (137 cm) :mrgreen:
Ethnicity: Hispanic with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye Color
My Education: High School
My Profession: Dsdeef
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
my hire black
About Me
my name is jene i need a partner

Hello dear, your profile picture look great, i cherish it so much, it is so nice and cut, well life is all about getting to know each other, so i believe we can mingle together to make out a great friendship, my name is jane, i am searching for a real friend that is trustworthy and caring, a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust to each other, a mature partner that will be faithful to me and all, who understand that a true love friendship dose not counter distance, age or color, so after viewing your profile today i feel a great joy in my heart that i have meet a nice person i have been searching for a long time i know we have not seen each other but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you, so please dear i will like to read back from you, please dear reply back direct to my private email address at ([email protected] ) beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, because i am not often on this site, i believe we can grow far from there, i am waiting for your reply back so that i can send you more of my pictures and further introductions your new friend, Jane
Advertisement

#241452 by rococo Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:10 pm
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6008947176
Jane W

Hi my name is Jane, i saw your profile in tagged,i became itrested on it, i will like you to write me in my Email.I will be waiting for your reply,thanks. [email protected]
am Jane by name please contact me on my Email at.( [email protected] ) please i have an important thing to disclose to you

also documented here:

http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=9132&pid=24020
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p396082
#266672 by rococo Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:11 pm
Tagged/ Jane W

Good day dear
my name is Jane, please please dear i see your profile here on facebook and i decided to reveal you what i have in mind, so please don't be offended please , i will like you to reply to my email here at ( [email protected] ) for me to tell what i have in mind to say please its so important to me please i will like you to reply me today or tomorrow for me to do with your influence or you can give me your email so as to write on it ,
( [email protected] )
thank you dear.
answer back directly to my email address at ([email protected])
Please call me an important thing to tell you,
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000664252658
Princess Jane Wombin
#266673 by rococo Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:15 pm
also > Hi5/ Flavia D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The same messages as above
..... answer back directly to my email address at ([email protected]) Please call me an important thing to tell you,

Image << stolen from Flavia De San Juan Braga
yatedo.com/p/Flavia+de+San+Juan+Braga/normal/7e869c40facebf75d9f0eb2275e6a984