Information on romance scams and scammers.
#3455 by Pinky Sun May 25, 2008 11:26 am
Girlfriends, I am Catherine. I sent you here. Your email addresses were given to me by a friend who works behind the scenes here and who asked me to warn you because I am like most of you, divorced, have been scammed and . . . <ahem> . . . over 40. 'Nuff said.

George Wilson is no doubt a scammer. Please post any questions or concerns you might have here and let's all work together to put this bastard out of business. He's got to learn he can't screw with the emotions . . . or the finances of American women!

If we post his crap here, hopefully other women he contacts will Google and find him here.

Anything is possible!
Advertisement

#3469 by Bubbles Mon May 26, 2008 1:56 pm
That is one of the things we do here is post scam names and methods so that scammers like George Wilson can be exposed and found by people who he is trying to scam.

Others can be helped by posting what happened to you. Expecially helpful to Google type searches is posting any parts of his early contact. We want the George Wilson scam types exposed and therefore stopped. :x

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.

#4236 by sueloco Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:08 pm
oh mcwilson? hes on myspace...thank god i ignored him. look out for edward james...hes another one. good luck

#4237 by Ralph Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:38 pm
Hi Sue,
welcome to scamwarners and thanks for posting.

If you dont mind, if you have it, could you please give us the profile information, this could be done by viewing his profile then copy the address bar and post here.

With that information we can do some further searches and hoefully get a few of his emails and email addresses togetehr which are very usefull to us.

While you are here, please take a look around, it should help you to recognise scams in the future

If you have any questions or have the slightest doubt in the future then please ask, we much prefer to spend some time with you answering your questions than finding out you lost money.

#4240 by sueloco Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:41 am
hi, i dont have his info anymore, nor an acct at myspace, but his name there was mcwilson. also, theres a laurenceniceguy at myspace. he is also a scammer. the 2 im in contact with, i will give you thier info soon. i am not done playing yet. :twisted: you already know one of them. i found him here. the other one may not be a scammer, so far all the info he gave me checks out true. ill inform you of any further develpoements.....

#4242 by Ralph Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:09 am
thanks Sue,

If you need a hand with the other please let me know,

On McWilson, I think this refined search result will have a few hits on the scammer Click Here