Information on romance scams and scammers.
#26243 by Dotti Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:43 am
Nigerian romance scammer posing as American soldier

Email addresses associated with this scammer:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Initial scammer script (typical combination of better English copied from real dating profiles/romance sites and poor English in the scammer's own writing)

Dear
I am not out for anything but love from someone. Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. I am just a helpless romantic; I do love touching, holding hands in pubic. I love to bowl, camp, attend flea markets, zoos, parks, and enjoy the outdoors and like doing just about anything as long as you have someone to enjoy things with.
That's the part I am missing from my life. I miss the person who sits across me while we are dining out, going places and doing things together. They are correct when they say one is the loneliest number....i missed my late wife so much,but now i wanna bring some fun back into my life.
I am friendly, outgoing, personable, funny, witty and smart. I love the candles, flowers, cards and all the things that go with it including chivalry. Have been told that I am a great kisser! And of course, in return I will spoil you as well and treat you with the same respect that you treat me with. I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people. I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasions. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the woman I marry.
Moreover, I am currently in Afghanistan on deployment as a US Army, but i will coming back to the state very soon that is why am so curious to find a someone that i would be able to spend the rest of my life with when am back in the state. I don't play games and am not ready to be ....also I write poems in my spare time. Distance is not a problem. If I find the right woman I don't mind relocating... I am a very honest and truthful man. I hate lies and deceit. I want real love. I am getting too old to play games.
I will anxiously await your next correspondence to see more pics of you... and let me know whatever you need to know about me... so we can get to know more about each other and things can work out between us...ok
Here is my pics i hope you will like them..hope to hear back from you soon

Col. Johnson

pictures used:

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
Advertisement

#29670 by The Enchantress Mon May 31, 2010 4:10 pm
Further mails/information on this scammer;

Here is my pics.... i hope you like them, cant wait to get yours

Johnson

Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#29671 by The Enchantress Mon May 31, 2010 4:11 pm
I know we haven't see each other now. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you.

That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm without you. Sweetheart, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love.

I cant wait to give our first kiss, our first date, just as long as you remember that I love you with every aching bone in my body no matter what. Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change.

Johnson

love is all that matter to me...
here is the info needed

Name: Col. Johnson Jonathan Morelli
MOS Code : Military Intelligent Officer
Access Code: US Army/0603784/UAD300L

Next mail from [email protected]

Subject: Confirmation Code

TS2 Satellite Technologies

Dear subscriber,
Your Request as been Granted. You will soon hear from your Husband...Congratulations.
Your Code: TS2/5/1987/USArmy
you are to send this code to you husband as soon as possible so he can have his phone here.

Thanks for your Co-operation
TS2 desk
Col. Pamela Jones

#29672 by The Enchantress Mon May 31, 2010 4:12 pm
Next mails from [email protected]

Subject: LEAVE FORM

HELLO xxxxx

We are sorry about the late information,there is a leave form to fill by you in this E-mail

PROTOCOLS;
* You have to fill the form,sign it and scan.Then you send it back to us for necessary actions.
*You will be inform about the charges for the leave you requested for your husband in our next E-mail

Regards,.

LEAVE UNIT
Gen. Mark Nicholas

Subject: Charges For The Leave

HELLO xxxxx

PROTOCOLS;
*The charges for this effect is £3900.00GBP (Three Thousand Nine Hundred Pounds).

*The charges are meant for the Military Air Transportation Board and Military Taxation form.

*A notification showing the total amount of leave bonuses will be sent to you in our next E-mail after all the necessary charges to our Co-operate representative has been made, necessary actions on your husband's Leave Bonus.

*Lastly, You are to send the money through Money Gram Or Western Union.
Note: All payment are refundable with your husband's Leave Bonuses.

Best Regards,
LEAVE UNIT.

Gen. Mark Nicholas

Fake document used by this scammer;

#40739 by SWEET48GIRL Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:09 pm
I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED WITH THESE SAME PICTURES AND MORE HE NOW IS GOING BY JAY JACK MORELLI!!!!
Last edited by SWEET48GIRL on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
#123751 by Erica Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:47 am
I have reason to believe this scammer is at large again via friends reunited dating site this time going under the name of Dr Morelli Ricardo Johnson working for the UN in Cape Town as an orthopaedic surgeon. I have had several photographs which are different to the ones above however similar emails & requests for money. The current mail address being used is [email protected]. His dating site name is sexyJohn, location Blackpool.
#135025 by scamminghurts Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 pm
SWEET48GIRL wrote:I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED WITH THESE SAME PICTURES AND MORE HE NOW IS GOING BY JAY JACK MORELLI!!!!

I tried to run a background check on him when we first met and didn't even find his name anywhere in the US...That sould have been my first clue that he's a scammer. He is very good at charming. When I found him on the scam site I knew like I always suspected that he is just too good to be true. I am sorry for all the women he has hurt and he needs to be stopped! Ladies....BE WARE OF this lier, user and scammer!
Last edited by scamminghurts on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#135028 by scamminghurts Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:41 pm
The Enchantress wrote:
I know we haven't see each other now. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you.

That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm without you. Sweetheart, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love.

I cant wait to give our first kiss, our first date, just as long as you remember that I love you with every aching bone in my body no matter what. Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change.

Johnson

love is all that matter to me...
here is the info needed

Name: Col. Johnson Jonathan Morelli
MOS Code : Military Intelligent Officer
Access Code: US Army/0603784/UAD300L

Next mail from [email protected]

Subject: Confirmation Code

TS2 Satellite Technologies

Dear subscriber,
Your Request as been Granted. You will soon hear from your Husband...Congratulations.
Your Code: TS2/5/1987/USArmy
you are to send this code to you husband as soon as possible so he can have his phone here.

Thanks for your Co-operation
TS2 desk
Col. Pamela Jones

I received this very same email in 2010. This guy is good ladies...Be Careful
#135502 by scamminghurts Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:36 pm
Also uses these email [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Every email I have read on here has been sent to me. Tried to get me to send money to the military email he's using so we could talk. Has asked for money to be sent to nigeria where he is investing in oil and will open a gas station in the US when he retires from the army. Says he is a col and deployed from afghanistan to libya to assist in the capture of gadhaffi. This guy is smooth and I wonder how many woman have sent him money as he can be so convincing and very good at manipulation.

Last edited by scamminghurts on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#136377 by scamminghurts Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 pm
I am so thankful that I found this site! I am also very thankful that I was smart enough to NOT give him any information on my bank accounts...He did ask.