Information on romance scams and scammers.
#183210 by AlanJones Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:20 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish

dewey1699 http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Dewey1699

Profile picture

Picture is SMA Raymond F. Chandler III.

Am Dewey Chandler, i live in Va, Manassas, i like going out for sunbath, walking, and love sport, you can also know more about me at my profile on facebook dewey chandler

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#183216 by Grunt Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:40 pm
his clone contacted me

FMF
ray_real
I am seriosuly looking for a good woman for a seious relatiosnhip
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Military Sgt
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
to the party together in a special moment ...hit me up for more..lol
working hands in hands across the beach
i am interested in family talks outing with my partner

About Me
I'll take what I call respect over what other people call love all day long! If you want to know anything else, just ask.

My Perfect First Date
I am looking for honest sincere woman whom will love me with out measure with the last breath in her system along with my kids in took them as a her own kids in return i 'll ask God to preserve for as my queen along we all live together as one family..

Image Image

...my private e-mail address on ([email protected]) also here is my yahoo messenger ID ([email protected])...
#188781 by Zsoka Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:05 pm
Grunt wrote:his clone contacted me
facebook oldalon ezen a fotón látható férfi Dickson Wilcox néven van jelen kérem nézzenek utána
FMF
ray_real
I am seriosuly looking for a good woman for a seious relatiosnhip
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Military Sgt
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
to the party together in a special moment ...hit me up for more..lol
working hands in hands across the beach
i am interested in family talks outing with my partner

About Me
I'll take what I call respect over what other people call love all day long! If you want to know anything else, just ask.

My Perfect First Date
I am looking for honest sincere woman whom will love me with out measure with the last breath in her system along with my kids in took them as a her own kids in return i 'll ask God to preserve for as my queen along we all live together as one family..

Image Image

...my private e-mail address on ([email protected]) also here is my yahoo messenger ID ([email protected])...
#197739 by mariko Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:50 am
Maj.Dennis West ([email protected])
https://www.facebook.com/captchristwest

Photo is Raymond Chandler http://www.army.mil/leaders/sma/

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 115.240.29.233
Originating ISP: Bses Telecom Limited
City: Pune
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

The location indicates as India but the pattern of contents and settings like African. Also some African languages observed.

Facebook Profile
Work and Education
USA Army Sgt. · Phoenix, Arizona
US Army War College Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Hendrix College Conway, Arkansas

Professional Skills
Lawyer · Management · Program Manager

Places Lived
Phoenix, Arizona Current City
Arizona City, Arizona Hometown

Basic Information
Birthday December 24, 1959
Gender Male
Interested In Women
Relationship Status Widowed

Facebook Message (He mixed up with Thaland New Year and Chinese New Year. The timing was just good as Thailand New Year but nothing to do with Chinese and other East Asians.)
Happy New Year.
Dearly; I saw your profile as I was browsing on Facebook, it looks very interesting, a smile on your face will intoxicate even more; there is a truth in your eyes left undefined and A part of you left untouched. Hence, I wish to be blessed by your beauty in and out of time. and my name is Maj.Dennis Christ West an American Citizen, an Army office. Please do write me back with your email address to enable us establish a communication link to know each other better. Thanks in anticipation, to hear from you and have a nice week ahead. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

Email Message
Hello Queen,
How are you today? Thanks for your revert back message. It gives me courage that my good dreams are already coming to pass.
I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Maj.Dennis West I was born in Houston City Texas, UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN.. A Military Man (U.S AMRY) by profession. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with U.S Military Logistic Department here in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN. I have been with the U.S Military Logistic Department for 25 years as the director of operations.
Am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs. Dennis of the blessed memory? I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck three years ago. May her soul rest in peace. Sincerely I have one son, His name is Mark and he is just 3 years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.
Am 6`ft" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. Am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room. I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
My major aim is to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with? And to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person's children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job mostly when we are invited form Untied National for a peace keeping.
am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone! So come on and share it all with me, as am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you, I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.
Hope to hear from you soon. Until then have a pleasant day.

MAJOR DENNIS CHRIST WEST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpJnwwmM ... re=related
A new day has come Celine Dion lyrics
MY: skype id
Major West Dennis.
denniswest52

Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Watermarked photo.
#251654 by malu53 Tue May 19, 2015 7:22 am
resurfacing on zorpia
already banned :lol:

Alex Dominic
Arizona, United States
Hi, I'm right a look at your profile ...and I'll say you get what should be Everys man dreams Do you mind if my answers profile fit in your game?
Hugs ....
Alex
Okay, I think that if we can exchange e-mail and chat on skype is fine, my skype name alex.dominic11 what's yours
Skype gives the same information already mentioned in zorpia profile
Skype avatar and zorpia profile pic are identical