Information on romance scams and scammers.
#184545 by KennyC Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:05 pm
[email protected] is now romance scamming, pretending a trunk-box full of money or official Bonds or valuables, needing money for plane tickets, tax clearance etc.

For a similar scam see: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=75535

He also uses Skype and asks gets victim to buy goods via the Skype store.

I will publish his further details as soon as I have them.

Here are samples of his script:

Genjoseph Dunford <[email protected]> wrote:
Dearie

There is no other person more right for me than you and God has solidified that in my heart. The love I feel for you is constant, unwavering and regardless of where life takes us I know we'll be OK as long as you are with me. When God crafted you He had me in mind and for that I am ever grateful. I want you to know that I love you more and more everyday, despite what arguments arise because through those tests are love isn't weakened, but strengthened. Life hasn't always been easy and Lord knows I've made my share of mistakes, but we've made it this far and I give the credit to the Lord and you, my wonderful woman. I'm not the best at expressing my feelings, but I hope you take this as a start of change that will become constant for surely you are worthy of all the love that I have. I thank God for placing you in my life and look forward to our future with great,From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other's arms. When I say I love you it is truly meant. Of all the people in this world, you're the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before I knew your name. In the moment we met all those years ago. I knew you were the one. I whisper your name each morning when I wake, and each night to the stars. I am who I am because of you, and there is no one else I want to be. You have taught me so much about this world, and even through the times when darkness covered my world, you were always the light,Good morning my love

Regards
General Joseph Dunford.

Genjoseph Dunford <[email protected]> wrote:
Good Morning My Love
Baby there are things in life that are inevitable; I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpillar will transform itself into a (beautiful) butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.

From the moment we met, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious. Baby, I believe that our love is blessed ordained, by God. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness.

Thus, you have truly become the star of my life, which brings me light in this dark world, and warmth when I need it. You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress. You are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and love you forever.

As you know baby, it is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your beautiful eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression of my love must come in the form of letters such as this.

I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated. Life seems to be full of trials of this type, which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

Baby i am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again. You are my (enchanted Queen ), and I am your devoted (king). I cherish any thought of you, praise any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be. Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

Yours forever, kisses for Infinity
I love you
Regards
Gen Joseph Dunford.

There comes time in one's Life when words are not enough to describe the feeling. It is the time when eyes speak and the TOUCH means everything. I can say clearly that the time has come after chatting for some time now,When I first saw you, there was not love at first sight but now after some time now, I can't think of life without you. You have become the integral part of my life and I feel I would not be able to walk a step without you. You have transformed my life and have made me a better and responsible person. You are an angel who takes care with unconditional love.

I always felt that I will convey my feeling to you and make you realize how much I admire you, adore you, but never have the guts to admire you to your face. Now since I am miles away from you, I feel I appreciate you more and feel life is not worth it without you. Every second in separation is time lost in pain. Wish I could reach you this very moment and hold you in my arms and shout at top of my voice, "I LOVE YOU!"

Love always,

Regards Gen Joseph Dunford.
Last edited by KennyC on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

#184586 by KennyC Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:24 pm
The General is using Skype: cimet.genjosephdunford488

He also has another character in play, The Reverend who is his lawyer: [email protected]

So far he has asked for Western Union or Moneygram to transfer funds to himself.

He is known to attempt to scam not only English speaking peoples, but Hungarian. The list will be added to as it grows.

#184592 by Grunt Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:46 pm
the 'Dunfords' on FB :lol:

pics show
General Joseph F. Dunford, Jr.
Assistant Commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps

yahoo avatar

#187199 by Maggie Matlock Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:38 am
[email protected]

Also calls himself Josh.

Fishmeetfish profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Joseph01

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.86.234.130
Originating ISP: Isocel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Joseph01 Profile: ONLINE INVESTIGATION THAT CARE
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Stockton, California, US

About Me
I AM JOSEPH DONFORD A USA ARMY I WORK HARD AND I CAN DIE FOR MY COUNTRY SO I LOVE TO TRAVEL.

PM received on fishmeetfish:

Hello, I Found your front door and thought I would stop for Just a moment to say hello as we make our way round

meeting new people and greeting new friends.It was indeed a pleasure to stop and have an opportunity to view your page.if you

don't mind can we be if?? am looking for real love .hope to hear back from you....
Hugs
Josh

Emails:

Thank you very much for your message i was very happy i am a very big man in the US Army i have been divorce since 2 years now so i need a wife and i read your profile i like everything about you.

I Am in Afganistán for peace keeping because of the on going war now,please i want you to tell me about your self and i want you to also open a yahoo messenger so that will can chat i also need your phone number,please i want you to be my soul mate,i own 4 hours in USA i have so many to tell you please tell me all about your self.

Hope to read from your soon.
Regards,

Joseph Dunford

Thank you very much for your message i want you to know that there is know big man or big woman in love ,look i was very happy about this email do not call me sir just call me Josh because am your man,i want to know more about you please tell me more about your self,how many kids you have,do you live alone,you own your house or rent where do you work,do you like me to be your man,as for me yes i want you to be my soul mate and i am very serious about it please this is my first time coming on dating site,please delete your profile from fishmeetfish,i also want you to check your email every day even two times a day ,hope to read from you soon.

Hello my sunshine.LOL! You must wonder why i call you sunshine,.Can't get the picture of you off my mind. i felt like giving a hug,lol. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one i have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personalty. The only reason this was possible is because you must have portrayed yourself well and you have been Yourself. That is good, because if i ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldn't walk more than miles to see more beauty, If i love you for wealth, I wouldn't walk more miles to see more, If i love you for smiles, I would see more in tv,lol But the only thing i can fall in love with is you, that cant be gotten by anyone else because its being YOU! that is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like i said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. the answers are never there, trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved each other. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.

I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because i know you at least care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if i am still alive,lol. that is something. So i want your help today. There is this woman whom i just met, and i could be scared about how she has gotten my attention, but i would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, i am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must at least learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, i would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once i have her hand, i can promise her forever. Tell her i know this is not going to be a kid walk, tell her i know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her i would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. because there are two sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her her worries have become mine, because i do not really know how she has done it. tell her that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.

You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you,lol. Please look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.And the woman is your my queen.

Yours for ever,

Hugs And Kisses

Hello my wonderful one . How are you today? Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you. Wonderful. How was your night?. I knew something was missing since i havent smiled all morning till now,lol. i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.i know we can make this work i am not here playing games i want to spend the rest of my life with you hope you have the same vision with me?

What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am too old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen.We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter?how much do we need for daily fun.excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness.As i always say, money can buy a good bed,but never will money buy sleep.it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge.. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.

Hello my wonder!

Honey am not mad but am not happy they kill some of my men today and the rest are going back home there wife send them ticket so left with some of us that those not have wife honey the war is very hard now please pray for me i love you.

Hope you are feeling as happy and great as i am feeling after getting back from work and opening my email to see that there was something to read from you,i am so glad that you shared all you did with me,it is really glaring that we are really heading in the right direction.

Who are you? A woman being a goddess? or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me.lol.I mean after all these years, i would have thought i might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and co pilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.I wouldnt be scared anyway, because truely, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.The inevitable truth is , If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one..

Thank you very much for your email i want you to know that i am very happy about this email and i want to tell you that i am in a small iland now for a 2 weeks rest honey i need you so much and i need your help because my ATM master Card did not ork here please i need you to help me with some little pocket money to hold i will pay you back once am home for xmas please i know you will not say know because of the love you have for me honey i love you so much kiss.

My love i really love you and i have made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with you, because ever since i am alone i have never been this happy because but you make me really happy and i feel true love in me so i promise to spend the rest of my life with you.

My love as for the money forget about it i don't need it any more because i do not want you thinking i love you for that,i am rich very rich but just that i have know access to money here but i promise i will be fine do not send me the money again.

My love for you is real i want to know if you have delete your profile from the site because i have delete my profile since,my love i am in the place where i can make call now please send me your telephone number so that i can call you.

Honey i also want you to send me some of your photos so i can always look at them when ever i miss you because i miss you every day,i want you to know me very well,have i ever told you about my mother,No my mother is from Asian she is a very good woman but death take her away from me ,i was born in Osaka japan where i spend my youth age before moving to America to continue with my studies before joining the US army and become a big man in the army so i speak both Chinese and English but Chinese most and my English is not that good.

What i need you to know is that what i feel for you is call true love that can never die i love you so much and i miss you know amount of money can buy love and happiness so honey i love you, hope to read from you soon.

YOUR LOVE JOSEPH.

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.