Information on romance scams and scammers.
#184884 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:30 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Lloyd - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Lloyd

I am very reliable and sympathetic.I believe that you get what you create so one should always do good things to people. Traveling is my passion because our world is so bright, so beautiful, sometimes so shocking, but always priceless, our world is our treasure. I am keen on photography because you can stop the moment and convey the feelings with help of photo, express the beauty of the scene and to express something important. Among my other passions there are winter sports and tourism.

Emails

Thank you for your messages.My name is Lloyd Maye, I am 53 years old, hope i am not too old for you because older woman use to like younger men here in USA. I am single now since and have never married before so no children and i live alone in Powder Springs, Georgia.I have being to Japan, Belgium, Tanzanian, Latvia , France , Poland, Estonia , Israel , Saudi-Arabia.I hope you will be my tour guild when i visit your country next year.I am a structural engineer by profession and Hope we have a good relationship in the future and maybe more.

Attached to this email are some of my photos and i hope you like me.I am not handsome and young at all, but I have a good heart and am honest and serious about relationship .I respect myself and respect everyone. I am looking for the right one for the rest of my life.Hope you can send me some pictures and give me more insight about yourself and what you dream for 2014, what about your work / job? do you have plans of relocating to USA in the future with me.I am looking for a serious relationship and would want to me a serious woman who is willing to become my soul mate and my best friend, And together we will be able to overcome all the difficulties of life!

Take good care of yourself, i hope to hear from you soon when you have time.

Best regard

Lloyd

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#184885 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:36 am
Thank you very much for your mail , Please try to send me some pictures in your next email. I want you to know that i do not go to battlefield.I am a military medical doctor but I don't go to battlefield, i take care of them in a camp and i have good security here to protect my own life, i will retire from this work by February 2014 and i do not have plans again going into such work, i plan to use what ever i have save up since 7 years working with them to set up a real estate business in future so that i can be self employed.

I want you to know that i am very serious about this relationship and marriage is what i want.I want you to know that I am someone that sincerely enjoys being there and giving of myself for those in need, especially the ones who are close within my heart. I am also deeply devoted in life to things that I believe in and appreciates that special unique blend of both caring and devotion that comes within a true committed relationship.I have always tried to exhibit many different qualities towards others through my walk of life, like kindness, tolerance, consideration and caring affection with hopefully also bringing some happiness into someones day.

Geit, I hope i can share with you anything , We are friends already right?, Therefore, i can share my dreams with you.I have dream of my job before, I want to be a lawyer, because lawyer can help good people to get justice. I also dream of becoming a counselor, because counselor can help people when they are miserable, or when people can't fix the problem of the life. I saw around me some family, they really can not save the marriage, or save the relationship, and they can not do anything about it, they just because of little thing to make a big thing, then walk away to find another person to be new lover, the whole life,they will change new partner again and again. I hate the human do this,the action is just as an animal,I feel shamed of most woman until now they can not find right one to live with them for they whole life. All my life ,i don't want divorce at all.This is why I am so careful because i am looking for a life soul mate and so eager want a successful relationship in the future.

I would like to enjoy indoor or outdoor with my woman, I like watch real shows and I love watch the romantic movies of Asia.I have always dream someday I can meet a good woman, then have happy life with her until we gown very old. in the life only one woman! I can be very quiet, also I can be very lively. I do lot of exercise, walking, ride on a bicycle, hiking, I go to gym etc. I am very active person, I hope you keep in contact always and tell me your near plans for future if we finally meet and marry each other. You don't plans for relocation to USA? what is life like in your country? i want after my retirement i will set up a real estate business, how does this kind of business go in your country, ? maybe i will have to move to your country, i want change in 2014 and i would be happy to have it with a decent woman like you.I sent you new picture of today as i am writing this email, i made the photos and i hope you like me more.

Have a nice day

Lloyd

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#184939 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:07 am
Thank you for your pictures. I want you to know that I'm deeply touched by your sincere email and feeling so much emotions that I feel very close to you. It feels like destiny brought you to meet me and make my dream come true.I have been looking for someone who is taking relationship as serious as I am and i am happy that i have found you.

Letting you know more about what i likes, i will start to say that I love animals, and I campaign against animal abuse.. I read a lot, and I paint when I'm overwhelmed with emotions.. I love art, like create a nice environment and care about the less privileged. My friends use to tell me that I have a big heart as I would like to give people a hand when they need it. I helped some poor students who lost their parents in earth quick. I would also feed the homeless dogs and cats wherever i met them and prey for the less fortunate person in the world.

I traveled a lot to understand people from all walks of life.My serious side of my character is that I abide by all the traditional family and social values as I want to be a person with principle and conscience.Love is a circle.I believe the love and help I offered to other person one day will go back for me.However, another side of my personality is that i am passionate about things I'm interested in. I can also appreciate simple things in life, like one good book, meaningful movies,nice sceneries can make me as happy as a bird.

To tell you a secret , despite all the distance, age and cultural differences I can feel that I'm very happy to know you and my soul is getting close to you already. I am a direct person; I say what i mean and mean what I say. And I always think of my agenda and related consequences when doing things. I believe we will take this relationship slowly, how about we continue to write for some time before we actually make arrangement for where to meet each other in person? How is your day? It's a gorgeous day today, I went for hiking this morning despite the time change. It was really wonderful. I hope to hear from you when you have time.

Kiss and hugs

Lloyd

#184973 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:28 pm
I only wish to have real happy family with you!!! I would like to meet a matured woman who is very positive and passionate about life, who respects people, treats them with kindness, who is reliable and self-sufficient. I am looking for a woman who is willing to become my soul mate, my best friend, who will never betray and can easily support me and appreciate my interests. My woman knows how to have fun and how to enjoy every single day. And together we will be able to overcome all the difficulties of life!

XXX, You are really surprising me one e-mail after another. Are you for real? I am the type of person that like to make things simple. I often find joy in any situation. You see I am a true believer of Karma. Like bible said: as we sow, so shall we reap. Whatever I do, I give full attention as long as it follows my heart and intuition. I am not a super model, but I have a mighty heart.

I also value the integrity, trust, commitment and mutual understanding in a relationship very much . I hope you can feel the trust form my side for you and I would like to make our relationship move forward step by step base on trust and love. I'm really in a stage of my life to find someone like you to fall in love and build a happy family. I would like to learn a new language if necessary. I try to keep my life as simple as possible so I can enjoy life better.Let's cherish the rare chance to meet and fall in love. Do you agree?

Kiss and hugs

#185658 by AlanJones Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:24 pm
Use the below information to send to Nigeria motherless people and God will continue to bless you. Please copy correctly and when you send kindly scan copy of the western union payment slip for references and documentation.

Receivers name: CHIKA IBE
Receivers address: No.3 A scholl road owerri, Nigeria
Text question: what month?
Secret answer: December

I will be waiting for the scan copy of the western union payment slip once you send i will forward it to them for references and documentation.

Kiss and hugs

Lloyd