Information on romance scams and scammers.
#184889 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:03 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Ilovecare101 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Ilovecare101

Thanks for your responses, you sound very interesting, I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type

I like to take a wake in the breach go to the movie together and spend some time alone with candle light sweet music like jazz rnb pop.

Email:

Hi
I am so glad that we can communicate you sounds so beautiful thanks for the nice and beautiful conversation. here is a little about me...My names are David ron alberto, 51 years old ,5ft 9-in,My hair is Bald ,brown eyes.My wife died 3 years back and since then i have been single,i am in search for true love with the right woman for the rest of my life. I have a son name cody he is 10 years old he is a God fearing little boy he love and respect the lord he attend the catholic school and live in the convert he is all i have i love he so much.......

I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our life either as a mother or as a wife.
I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theater, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.

My achievement with my profession at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams ,anticipation and all with.
My friends say I am humble, understanding, friendly , funny and some just say I am a good friend with a basic understanding and value for true friendship. My wealth of experience gathered through work trips is really a plus to my person and if you don't mind I could share lots about my experience. Life is a great teacher and i think you just might be in a better position to tell me what kind of person I am which I am optimistic would be a positive remark.Spontaneous is a word to describe me.

Work has not provided me the best of life experience although it’s very stressful but the bulk of experience would further assist me in managing my life with that of my special woman.

I work in the Field .i work in the oil field for the Company ..I work for Shall co-operative company . My work is so demanding and have made me traveled all over the USA, Mexico, Japan, the UK, Singapore, Germany, and most frequently to Brazil.Presently i am in the high sea here in Virginia now for work soon the contract will be finish and i will be to land soon and we will always be together.

I like swimming and exploring nature on the walking trails of the state parks. I love to spend time walking on paths in natural gorges with running water and waterfalls.

I like animals, but i don`t have any lol..

I don't smoke ,drink socially and have a very straight sexual orientation.

I love to go tent camping in the woods. I also love taking a jet ski out on the lake! If I am home. I really do enjoy yard work taking care of the bushes, flowers and cutting the grass, I take pride in my lawn. If I am out on the town during the evenings I like to go to established bars NOT with a rowdy crowd, not trendy, flashy, high dollar new places, someplace where I can go and play some darts or pool. I suck at both, but I enjoy pretending I know how to play and let the women win.
I enjoy watching humor movies, and when it comes to music, i prefer to listen to r&b.My favorite romantic activity is any outdoor romance.

Favorite Music Video- RUSH in RIO DVD, the concert in Maracana stadium.
Current Favorite Artists / Bands I don't have a clue about the new music artists playing on the radio nowadays. I haven't watched the Gramme's in years.

Favorite Video Games I am way too old to be playing video games. I dont have a Sony play station, or a Microsoft Xbox360. Putting a quarter in the machine and playing Galaxian or Pacman is my knowledge of video games.

Favorite Movies My favorite movie is Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. The soundtrack in that movie was non-stop and kept the action moving. I love the line "Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones"!!

Favorite TV Shows I enjoy watching the old television shows that are on Nick at Night such as the Andy Griffith Show, Get Smart, Partridge Family, All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Quincy MD., Love Boat, Fantasy Island, M*A*S*H, Three's Company. Ok, enough going down memory lane. If you would like to talk about television shows that are on nowadays, I enjoy watching; LOST, Desperate Housewives, 24, The Sopranos, Dead Like Me, Oz. I am a news junkie so you will frequently find the TV turned on to Fox News Live. CNN has gone downhill.

Favorite Books -Anything written by H.A. Rey!! Hope you understand, if not look up what he wrote. Vince Flynn is one of my favorite authors. His protagonist character, Mitch Rapp, is the epitome of what all American males would love to be. I also enjoy books by James Baldacci, some of his bests novels are Split Second, Hour Game, Camel Club. You may know who Mitch Album is, he wrote Tuesday with Morrie and the Five People you Meet in Heaven. I also like John Grisham novels, and his novel BLEACHERS will touch the hearts of every guy who remembers his high school sport days. I have read all four of Dan Browns novels, I read The DaVinci Code long before it was common and popular. The movie was predictable, it followed the book page by page.

Please feel invited to say anything, to share your intentions, your objectives in detail as much as you feel fit doing .Love knows no bounds but what you put in is what you get out of any venture in life..hope to hear from you.
Cheers xxx,
David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#184894 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:18 am
Hi Dear

Thanks for your responses, you sound very interesting, I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat, I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. With me you get depth, joy,love, fun and excitement, great conversation, hysterical points of view and a breath of fresh air. Not always in that order, of course.

In life I feel we need to be forgiving and accepting both of ourselves and of others. We are all unique and special in God's eyes and if we focus on doing good things for others we receive good things from life in ways we may not even know. Ooo, good topic of convo.

What I'm looking for: a woman who wants to live life to the fullest. A caring, loving individual. Someone who is looking for a soul mate. I would hope that we would both be interested in creating an inviting place that would be hard to leave. Our home would reflect our interests and personal style that we would develop together. A home filled with love, joy and music in a peaceful setting.

I like people who need people who find solace in sharing themselves and their gifts and talents. Many who read this will never write to me because they don't understand where I'm coming from. I am patient. Someone does, somewhere. I tend to stay away from those who always have an ax to grind and who are quick to anger. These people are everywhere. I try never to give myself license to get angry at anything or anyone. I admire women who still find value in the virtues of yesterday, not so much the new age mentality of today. Little touches speak volumes to me. I like to be close, but not stifling. I usually look with humble humor at things. I like to play act on the fly for fun and humor. I'm a "kidder" and a kid at heart, like to laugh with you and do things for you. Sometimes, I like to just pull you close and gaze into your eyes without saying a word? Other times, I will bring you a beautiful flower just because I want to say hi in a special way.I will be glad if you can add me to your yahoo messenger so we can chat and get to know more about ourselves, I am presently online and can't wait to get to know more about you,Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#184902 by AlanJones Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:29 am
Hello my sunshine , i just read your email u sent me and i have reed all that u say and i hope u get to know more about each other , i know with honesty truth love and care for each other the sky is our limit, have lovely weekend my regard to people around love once and friend ,hope to read from on my email. your man David

#185695 by AlanJones Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:26 pm
Hello dear , season greetings how are doing hope fine , sorry i got your email later i was so so busy at work and my son ask me to send him money for Xmas, and u know here in the high u can't make any transfer over here u know so i what to ask if u can help me send him the money i we paid back when am back from work