Information on romance scams and scammers.
#185257 by vanillalatte Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:35 am
I may be the latest women to have encountered the Match.com scammer. I recognize many of his writings in the posts. Now his name is Andrew Collins from Taneytown, MD. His Matchname was bigbabe147. He said he is widowed, wife died of breast cancer 8 years ago. He is from Hastings, England. His email is: [email protected], cell is: 410-657-8111.
Once we began corresponding, he suddenly ended up in the Philippines buying oil and building an oil rig in the bay of Manila with 8 crew members. Now disaster has struck with first an earthquake and later the typhoon. I have not heard back from him, except for 1 text, that communication is epileptic, and that he is not OK. I am so thankful to have found this site before doing something stupid! I will attach emails for others.

Good Day Sweetheart,

How is your day going? I have been very busy with work and every effort we put into work has been a success that's why my reply is coming late. I just woke up, it's about 3 a.m in the morning here. And I wish I woke up next to you. I just want to make you happy because you make me happy too. I understand if you don't want to talk about March, 2012 for now. We can leave that till we are together. Nekky isn't the right name. It was a typo error it should have been Nelly. Sorry about that, I was striking the wrong keys. You are such a wonderful woman. I want to be your man. Would you let me be your man? Let me be your man, to make you feel alright when fear is in your heart. In the middle of the night, in the morning, and noon too. Let my love keep you warm when you feel lonely at night and no one gives you charm you need to feel so right. Let my pen's magical charm lightens your loving heart with words that can warm your desire to seek my art. Let my shoulder be the one to keep you safe. When you feel being harm with the touch of someone. Let me be your man of joy to tingle your desire I admire with my magic touch I employ as I adore your body of desire. Let Me Be Your Fairy-tale. Let me be your Knight, Let me be the one for you. The one who gets to hold you at night. Let me be your shield, Let me be your sword, let me be the one to protect you. Let me be your angel Who loves with every chord. Let me be your Prince. Let me be your friend. Let me be your story With a fairy-tale end, let us write this story together and let all lovers follow. Let me be perfect, i know nothing in this life is perfect, but i will try to be perfect just for you. Let me be wise. Let me be with you. When we watch the sun rise. Let me be simple. Let me be fine Let me be yours And you can be mine. Let me be kind, Let me selfless, in all of my mind.. I will do anything, everything to make you happy. Let me be relentless. Let me be true, Let me be love-full In everything I do. Let me be your future,Let me be your man, Let me be your Only, In everything I can, Let this be our story. Let this be the start Of a Never Ending Fairy-tale.. Just the two of us you and i. Let me be the pen you use to write poetic lines, and let me be the rhythm you feel as you write these rhymes. Let me be the symphony to serenade your soul, let me be the blanket to warm you when nights are cold. Let me be the balm to relieve your pain, and give you 10,000 reasons to keep screaming my name. Oh Andrew, Oh Andrew, Oh Sir Andrew. Let me be closer to you than your skin tight blue jeans, Let me be the dream-maker giving you your sweetest dreams, Just let me be with you! Let me be a part of your plans and goals, Lets get real close, create Siamese souls. Let me be the air you breathe, Let me be the nourishment you need, Let me be the twinkle and The sparkle in your eyes, Let me be the drug to give you that extreme high. Let me be the sweet in your cup of brown sugar, Let me be the sweet fragrance, you be the beautiful flower. Just let me be with you! Let me be the black in your black coffee, Let me protect you, your one-man army. Let me be the wind to caress you on a summer’s day. Let me the answer for everything you prayed. Let me be the honeybee, you be the sweet nectar, and in your night your brightest shining star. Let me be the genie to grant your every wish, Let me be the gambler to bet that. You've never heard it like this. Just let me be with you! If I could be anything during this short life before I pass and die I would want to be a tear beautifully being born within your pretty eye. To live down your cheek slowly growing and flowing as you begin to cry then to be licked by you from your upper lip as I slowly die. If I could chose anything to be while in this life wanting to do my part I want to be the rhythmic beat gently pounding of your precious heart. Pulsing all through your body giving you your life would be my ultimate pleasure there could be nothing else ever coming close nothing could ever measure. If I could do anything in this short life to show I really care I would want to fill your lung with the necessary life giving breathing air. I would gently fill your lungs so you will always have a special part of me what better way could there be to really show you that we are meant to be. If I could be anything to be while in this life let me be your man. What a beautiful idea this could really be living with God's plan.

You are always on my mind...

Love always,

Andrew.

My Princess,

Thanks for being calm and confident of our commitment to each other. It means a lot to know that you trust and give your everything to what we share "LOVE". Baby, courtesy demands that I tell you what has been keeping me from writing you. I respect you a lot and I promise I would never disrespect. Trust is the bedrock of a blissful and enviable relationship. Everybody wants a better half but not much a priviledged to have one. Many gave up on love. Here we are, in love and the good thing is that it flourish everyday. Stronger, our love bond grows every second. I am going to give my everything to make sure this last forever. You are a treasure that has no measure. You are my pleasure even in the time of pressure. What more would I want? You are a blessing to my life. Even if we have not met, you've elevated my soul many times with your touching words. You have a way with words... You know how to make me smile. You make me shine bright like a diamond. You are my everything, you are all I ever wanted...

Love,

Andrew.

I know there are oceans between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

How are you doing today? My dear, its wonderful the way I think of you all the time. I worry about you a lot. Your well being, activities you get occupied with and every other thing that you do. I'm sorry that I worn you out by running through my mind all day, everyday. It's not my fault, I think Cupid got me bad this time and I know we will never go wrong at this particular juncture. The sky is our starting point. You make me feel like a teenager again. I think about you all the time in everything I do. Only you, filled my heart and make it beat with love, with hope, with eternal being. I need you ... my heart needs you.

Work has been fun for me and stressful at the same time. An Oil merchant from China wanted to snatch my dock space by paying higher than I paid because he was in need of the space desperately. I needed it too so I had to pay much more than he offered to keep my space. Loading stopped until I got my dock space back. When I got back the dock space loading didn't start immediately but my men were able to load 60 barrels each today instead of 100 barrels. One of the stress of my job. I've got lots of labors that loads the Oil barrels on the ship. Each man should load at least 100 barrels a day. Based on statistics the loading will take close to 14-15 days. So, I am counting down!! 10/12 days to go... Yipee!! I will let you know the precise date though. I promise to give you at least a week notice.

I would never say what I don't mean. Give me your heart and I promise to keep it safe for an eternity of June (forever). I wish my words could get close to what I feel for you. Its overwhelming to know you feel the same. Everything seems right when the feeling is mutual. Thank you. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

October 20, 2013

How are you doing My dear, how are you today?
Angel How was your day ? And how is the situation over there. Work has been hectic for me but the thoughts of you ease my stress. If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I've blown in the air finally catching up with you! In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be.LOL! But Hey! seriously, i must admit without second thoughts, Being in love is what makes working all week bearable. It makes cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you're riding in a convertible. It makes you dance to the rhythm of the copy machine and makes Friday night really feel like THE WEEKEND."LOL!
I got the final footings going on that is taking a lot of my time and energy. I slept at the site for 2 days that was why you've not heard from me. I am late right now cos i will be meeting with Nelson concerning the final footings so we can finalize but i still don't want to go because i wanted to write a long note, but then, i know i will carry you on my mind all day. Please know that i cherish you so much. Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day. You are my shinning star. I know you will never fade. You will be my light to help me read my map of happiness! Please have a wonderful night, and please take good care of yourself for me my eight wonder. I will check on you later today after the meeting.

Love Always,

Andrew.

October 21st, 2013

Hello My Sunshine. LOL! You must wonder why i call you sunshine,. Can't get the picture of you off my mind. i felt like giving a hug,lol. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one i have met, with a heart so bright. I feel great inside. The only reason this was possible is because you must have portrayed yourself well and you have been yourself. That is good, because if i ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldn't walk more than miles to see more beauty, If i love you for wealth, I wouldn't walk more miles to see more, If i love you for smiles, I would see more in tv,lol But the only thing i can fall in love with you that cant be gotten by anyone else is being YOU! That is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like i said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. The answers are never there,. Trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved each other. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.

The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed. The medical practitioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practitioners would die of boredom if there aren't offenders. If everyone is vegetarian, Oh my! guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in Christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, Blacks earn from white. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. Who would do the laundry? who would drive the car? who would guard who? who would keep whose money? lol. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. you are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that. We were all created for each other. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we cant live without each other. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we cant change. Because, the only constant thing in life is, CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything,lol.

I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because i know you atleast care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if i am still alive,lol. that is something. So i want your help today. There is this woman whom i just met, and i could be scared about how she has gotten my attention so soon, but i would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, i am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand miles start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must atleast learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, i would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once i have her hand, i can promise her forever. Tell her i know this is not going to be a kid walk, . tell her i know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her i would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her her worries have become mine, cos i do not really know how she has done it. tell her, that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control. You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you,lol. Pls look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.

My love, you are so far and yet so close. You are many miles and so many moons away and I get lonely just thinking of the distance between us, yet in my heart you are just a beat away. When I feel blue, I picture you with me on a moon-lit night holding hands and planning our great future together. I think of the good times to come when I will be embraced by your love. I will be patient, my love, because I know good things come to those who wait. Until then I will be loving you.

Yours Forever,

Andrew.

Good Morning to you Noble Soul. How are you today my eight wonder? Did you sleep well? You know, God gave us two arms, two legs, two eyes, two ears, but only one heart so we can find the other pair lol. And as i have learnt that Love is the soul recognition of it's counterpart in someone else. I loved the fact that i got this much mails from you. I feel special. Trust me, i am a warrior. What a wonderful way of life it is to find joy and happiness in someone else. I would ask you some few questions which requires a min before you answer each.

Do you believe in Love, even a midst this crazy world we find ourselves in?
Do you believe that happiness has value more than every material things we may get in life?
Do you believe that you have a good heart ton care for people unconditionally?
If you found a hundred dollar bill on the road and see a hungry orphan, would you feed him?
If you get into an argument with me, and i pull you close to kiss you, would you still kiss me back?
Would you love those close to me as i would love all those who matters to you?
If i bring you breakfast to your bed would you kiss after saying thanks?
Do you love to run away with me sometimes where we would be out of business environment to spend quality time together?
Do you believe the world should concentrate more on peace projects than war funding?
Do you have faith that every man is the architect of his own destiny?
Do you believe that Life without Love is like a harp without strings?
Do you know that, You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth?
If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You might be my rhythm?
If you have said yes to all these and you say no to my next question then you might not really know what you want then,lol.
WOULD YOU BE MINE TODAY , TOMORROW AND TILL END OF TIME?
WOULD YOU BE THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED YOU MOST AND LEND A HELPING HAND WHEN I NEED IT MOST?

I know the possibility of thinking, this man i haven't met, how can there be these feelings? what does he know about me? But i can tell you the truth about life. The people you have met and probably fallen in love with them, what do they know about you that you think i don't know? probably, just some physical things, like smell, sense of touch, and body physics, and that is all. But these few things are the least things to love for. These are just sentimental values that are found in many at good length. The main things to love for are the abilities to agree on phenomena, and sense of directions. The unexplained attraction to someone's words. which is life itself. These are the only things that matters deep down. How best can one get these things better than meeting in writings? where you can escape the sentimental factors i mentioned earlier and once we meet, the biggest sentiments is there and one wouldn't be able to help but start the feelings from there. I can tell you that internet is the best and also the worst way of meeting people. In the sense that it is the best if two people meet and are as open as a book with each other with no lies. I promise it cant fail .

The worst in the sense that if these two met and there is even a single atom of lie in between, there comes disappointments, which is like a small stone that can bring down a big wall. Did you ever lie to me? cos i wouldn't ever lie for anything. My ma brought up a better man than that.LOL. Go and do the research about what i just said and you will find out whether the maths is good or not.As food is needed for the body, them same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengthens the soul. A person is incomplete without love. I will never give up the fight and will of love.

My men finished loading the oil barrels on the ship yesterday and we should finish the final footings before weekend. The ship carrying my Oil Barrels sailed out of the shores of Manila today. That means I'm not far from holding you in my arms. I would let you know each of my proceedings as regards my home coming. I can't wait to be out of here for a longer vacation. Yesterday my workers sang for me and put your name in the song when we are on the boat heading back to the shore. I told them a lot about you and they you are the reason I am always smiling. I did picture you with us on the cruise laughing so hard in my arms,lol. Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones. I do cherish your presence in me. Please take good care of yourself dearest wonder. The thoughts of you have embedded my brain here and i cant wait to be back home to you as soon as possible.. I love you so much, !!!

Hugs and Kisses,

Andrew.

My Love,

Good Morning to you, your Royal sweetness. I hope you had a refreshing night rest. Work has been taking much of my time. Final footings are the most difficult phase in every project. But honey, I can't stop thinking about in everything I do. I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together. Baby, I would answer yes to all my questions too :)

Since the first day you told me you loved me, I hardly believed it. As each day went past and our love grew stronger, my mind did not lose the wonder of whether you love me or not. But lately you've proven me wrong. You are just my type, everything about you feels so right and I promise I would never doubt your love. I may not be the surest of men, knowing what to do and how to be careful, but I learn quickly. I want this to last. I don't want our love to burn out because of our mistakes. God has sent you to me and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart. You're truly a blessing, , please, never forget. You've taken my heart and made it to wake. I see how much you care, and I feel like flying. You're lifting my heart in your hands and warming it with yours, and it's the best feeling in the world.

I sit right here, thinking of you, and how you make my heart beat and how I am in love. I could never have thought that I would feel this way. You know all too well how surprising this is, I just love you so much. I don't know how it happened, and frankly I don't even care, I just want to love you and you to love me. I'll love you forever and never leave you. You'll be in my arms forever, I promise you. This may start sounding like a poem, I don't know; must be the rhythm of my heart that's calling for you. I just wanted to tell you, and the world, that you are my heart and my every thought. That I love you with everything I have and hold dear, that you mean more to me than this bright blue sphere. I miss you so much. You're probably sleeping now, but when you wake up, this will greet you. In this little letter I'm pouring my heart, can you feel how I feel for you? , you mean the world to me... I'll never forget you. I'll be faithful and never leave you.

I've done what I've wanted for so very long now. I've told the world how I feel for you. I'm blushing like heck too! But once I press this send button everyone will know… I love you my angel. I'll hold you forever!!!

Your Love,

Andrew.

Added quotations. (BW)
Advertisement

#185275 by vonpaso xlura Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:04 am
And I wish I woke up next to you.

There is no way any real person can say that unless he actually has been next to you.
Once i have her hand, i can promise her forever. Tell her i know this is not going to be a kid walk, . tell her i know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her i would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands.

He writes like a West African.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#185589 by Smith Jones Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:32 pm
Coinpuppy, want to make sure you know to cut off contact from the scammer. They will continue to contact you if they feel you can be swayed to believe they are not a scammer. They especially love this time of year when there are presents to buy and time to spend with family. And sometimes if you attract one, others will follow. Let us know if there is anything further we can do to help you.