Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#188399 by scooby101 Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:47 am
This scammer is also on my contactlist :D :D

m.david_rodriguez: honey i want us to talk about the issue of our daughter i told you about
11: what about her?
m.david_rodriguez: she is out there in the refugee camp
11: why is she there?
m.david_rodriguez: i am really feeling for her over there because things are really get so hard for her out there as an orphan
m.david_rodriguez: Honey you remember to told you that her parent were killed my libay rebels, me and my teams safe her life
m.david_rodriguez: and take her to United Nation refugee camp,
11: I'm trying to remember myself, but I don't think you have told me about her....I surely would have remembered such story
m.david_rodriguez: alright i am sorry i think i have told you about this before honey.
m.david_rodriguez: anyway honey i am telling you now about her, 11: no you really didn't tell me....
m.david_rodriguez: alright
m.david_rodriguez: should i tell you now?
m.david_rodriguez: are you willing to listen to me ?11: yes I am listening
m.david_rodriguez: alright
m.david_rodriguez: firstly let me introduce her to you. 11: ok
m.david_rodriguez: her name is" Abene Gosso 14 year old little girl she is a Daughter to late minster to libya leader who was also killed
11: yes I see
m.david_rodriguez: her parent were killed my the libya rebels during the war out here, and we safe her life and took her to UN refugee camp where she taking a refugee
m.david_rodriguez: but find out that her life is not safe here in libya than i have to order for her transfer to hearby country where she os now taking a refugee now.
11: poor child
m.david_rodriguez: Honey i hope you getting my ponit now and clear to you?
11: yes I understand all this
m.david_rodriguez: thanks
m.david_rodriguez: Honey she is really passing through hardship out there
m.david_rodriguez: i have been heling her since them
m.david_rodriguez: and i have mind up my mind to adopt her as my own daughter i never have
m.david_rodriguez: but the United Nation have giving me ahead to adopt her
11: oh how wonderful would that be
m.david_rodriguez: but now they will need a motherly prove from me first
m.david_rodriguez: to enable me adopt her
m.david_rodriguez: and she also need a motherly love
11: ok....and what do you want from me now?
m.david_rodriguez: good question honey
m.david_rodriguez: Honey you knew very well i am a busy man
m.david_rodriguez: and i don't have much time to check on her, so therefore i want you to assist me too as a mother to her
11: yes I know....but don't forget that I am also very busy with my work
m.david_rodriguez: to check on her too on my behalf
m.david_rodriguez: yes honey i knew that too, but honey we have to put our heads together for her alright.
11: yes I agree with you
m.david_rodriguez: :-*
m.david_rodriguez: honey i will give her email address to enable you contact her on my behalf too
m.david_rodriguez: you don't have to worry, i have already told her about you as her new mother to be
m.david_rodriguez: and she were very happy to hear we are getting married and live together as one family
m.david_rodriguez: soonest
11: ok....if I write to her....she will write back to me?
m.david_rodriguez: yes she will
m.david_rodriguez: but she don't have is own personal computer yet,
11: well that's no problem I think
m.david_rodriguez: but i have told the Reverend Father who is in chance of the refugee camp to allow her use his office computer to contact me each time
m.david_rodriguez: therefore if she did reply you on time just know that she have no access to the internet yet alright.
11: oh I don't mind...I wait for her answer to come
m.david_rodriguez: Мед да я не люблю много пищи.
m.david_rodriguez: Honey i mean she don't have money food over there
11: what text is that?
m.david_rodriguez: i have been sending her feeding money through one of my lawyer in Africa
m.david_rodriguez: Honey that is bad network here
11: hmmm....strange
m.david_rodriguez: and since i lost my lawyer she have be there alone,
m.david_rodriguez: i also ask the pastor to help out too with her feeding
m.david_rodriguez: Honey i will still also give you the pastor contact address to also thank him on my behalf too
m.david_rodriguez: i hope you are well clear honey, i love you so much and i really can't wait to meet with you soonest
11: ok...you can give me the mailaddresses now
m.david_rodriguez: with so much kiss and hugs from my heart
11: I have to get back to work
#188577 by AlanJones Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:07 pm
Greetings in the name of God, how was your night and hope it splendid?
well, there is no time at all because Mrs. Bamba health is getting
more bad that we cant even stand it but just hoping to raise the
complete money so as to proceed and if we can get any between now and
Saturday then it will be only God we 'll be hoping for her healing
because we have tried to raise size able sum of money to fly her
abroad but all to no avail that is why we have be counting on you and
please try to resend what the problem is so we can see what exactly is
going on and how to tackle the problem so that it can get to us
Moreover, we can send our representative to you to come pick it up
from you or you can look out for any other means to have the said
amount sent maybe either western union to our friends that are
military posted here on a special duty as security guarding the
Orphanage Africa Management Organization (OAMO) by the United Nation
(U.N) to be able to proceed with the process to fly Mrs. Bamba abroad
before it get to late because delay could be dangerous.

Hope to read from you again as soon as possible to help keep Mrs.
Bamba alive okay madam..

God bless you as you do.

Best regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#188580 by AlanJones Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:11 pm
Hi darling, hope you are doing okay and having a stress free time for yourself? my love, you have been part and part of me, always having thought of you running in my mind and my heart just keep seeking No body but you and you alone can make me who i wanna be and feel the very best way i wanna feel..I really wouldn't let go of you now that i have found you cos you have been the best that has ever happened to me, you are the best of all best..
Like i said i already told Frank about you even i just got an email from him now and that he would love to hear from you in order to get use to you; [email protected] and i dropped him your email address to contact you first to get his right email okay honey
I have missed you as i'm day dreaming thinking of you also cos you are such a wonderful and loving kind of person and i'm sure you would be fun to be with cos it never boring getting to read from you as you have succeeded making me the most happiest man on this planet earth and i am willing and ready to place you up in the sky to make the whole world see how important and special you are to me even as am scared of losing you to a bad sharp guy on the internet lol and again would you mind quitting any dating sites that you are into most especially fish meet fish in order not to get hooked to another man cos i care, cherished and love you from deep down my heart.

I hope to hear from you again my love, do take care of yourself for me and also kindly send me another photos of you as am thinking of Africa Portrait to bring to you as special.

Cheers

David.

Hello my love,

Hi dear, how are you doing and hope fine cos am worried i have not heard from you even as i was sleeping, my hand was searching for you lol, but you were not there. i turned my head, i opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each other.

This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind.

Love Always,

David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#188581 by AlanJones Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:13 pm
Email from the fake son Frank David [email protected]

Hi mom,i didn't see any of your message because dad told me you are
gonna write me an email?anyway,dad gave me your email address also
that is why i can be able to email you now just to hear from you too
because he told me much of you already and i cant wait to meet you
someday after my training.Please send me photos of you,i want to see
you.
Dad told me you are very beautiful that you are going to be my mom
soon and i am very happy too.

Await your reply mom.

Yours Frank.

#188624 by scooby101 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:48 am
Here some mail of him addressed to me:

" I want to be with you in person to Kiss when you are alone and when people are watching.......to do everyday things together, like baking or walking.......Pray or meditate together..........to Hold hands.............Snuggle and play footsies............Give each other a foot rub or massage.........

I want to watch the sunrise or sunset together..........Sit in a Jacuzzi...............stare into each other’s eyes.

Yes my dear ... I will come November and live with you forever

I will be taking you to spend holidays and special tours with me to Canada ....and the Caribean Island

You have been such an amazing woman to me and I will always be with you until death do us apart .

Your simplicity is my concerned and I cherish you so much.

"If GOD were to grant me just
one wish, I'd wish this day
and this moment would last forever

"You Are The Love Of My Life" "
#188625 by scooby101 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:50 am
" hello my honey,you are really a God sent to me and i want to thank you for this,you are making things easier for me and i promised you my life.i will be there for you and it's a promise and God can bear me witness.

this is our daughters mail address and the pastors address too.>>>>Abene email address: [email protected] ,,, pastor email address: [email protected].

please take good care of your self for me and never forget i love you so much..

*:-* kiss*:-* kiss...love you dear."
#188626 by scooby101 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:52 am
And the mail of the adopted daughter of him:
"
Abene Gosso
To Me

Jan 23 at 3:45 PM

Good Day Mother, My name is Abene,I am surprised when i read your letter. Thank you very much for writing to me.

I am in this refugee camp for a long time now and no body apart from my Dad writes to me or show me concerns with the help of a our Catholic priest.

I am very glad to know that you are a good friend of my father. and also care's for me I will like to always keep in touch with you because you have showed me a motherly love.

I do not have a computer so therefore I am using the Pastors Computer to write to you now. I will write you more later and tell you about my hobbies and my situation of things with me out here Mum.

Please tell my Dad that I have really missed to hear from Him and I thank you very much for bringing joy and laughter to my face again in this refugee camp. Today as I read from you I am crying a tears of joy Mother. I am glad.

May God bless you for your care's for an Orphan like me and filled your heart with so much joy and happiness too. I love you Mother.

Your lovely Daughter

Abene "
#188643 by scooby101 Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:01 am
And this morning a email from the so called pastor:

"
Rev Father Peter Daniels
To Me

Today at 11:18 AM

Greetings to You Mrs.XX in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

Good evening Mrs XX how are you doing over there with your family i hope they are all fine as well, Dear Mrs Jasmine thanks you so much for kindly letter about this little orphan Abene i must say i am very grad to read your e-mail letter this morning concerning Abene may God bless you fro your kindness on Abene Amen.

Please Mrs XX i want you to also thank Major General David Rodriguez too for he have done to the little Abene life by providing some of her needs and the same with with others orphanage too, Major Gen, David have done a lots to this orphanage home and i pray may our lord almighty continue to bless him with all his needs Amen.

My greeting to him once more, i knew very well he is a very busy and hard working man over there, i haven't hear from you for sometime now, but i hope his in a good health as well, but if you don't mind dear Mrs XX i will like you to past this message to Major General David that Abene need to get some foods waters and some over check on is health as well due alright.

Thanks once more i will be looking forward to read from you soonest,

May our lord almighty continue to bless you with all your need Amen.

Rev Father Peter Daniel "
#188661 by scooby101 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:57 pm
Now he is switched to plan B, because the orphan plan is to complicated for me :-)

"" m.david rodriguez: Honey i am planning to invest in your country before my retirement and also buy some property over there
m.david rodriguez: what do you do think about this?
m.david rodriguez: i need your advice here honey
11: seems to be a good idea
m.david rodriguez: yes
m.david rodriguez: i want us to live together as one big family i don't want to go far from you anymore after my retirement
m.david rodriguez: i need you by my side always
11: that will be the best for all of us yes
m.david rodriguez: yes honey
m.david rodriguez: i have already contacted my bank manager about my funds over here in Westen Africa to be transfer out before my retirement and her have already sign that for me.
m.david rodriguez: but i don't know if you have a good account that can receive my fund in your country before i come over to use it for investment as i told you.
11: good of you to do that
m.david rodriguez: honey do you know anything about real estate?
11: no not much
m.david rodriguez: do get you clearly honey?
11: you mean?
m.david rodriguez: alright that means we have to look for a estate agent as soon as i arrive
11: yes I think that is the best way
m.david rodriguez: you don't have to worry yourself about this, all you need to do now for me out there before i come is to stand for me as my sweet wife to receive the funds ok
11: and what do these funds contain?
m.david rodriguez: you know as army General who i am we are not allow to travel with funds or to move with fund, so therefore the funds have to be transfer to wifes of us
m.david rodriguez: not much is it's just some about of money
m.david rodriguez: i mean some amount of money
11: ok
m.david rodriguez: is the State Goverment have already deposited in our bank account
m.david rodriguez: since last year and i need to move the money out from Westen Africa now to you as my wife
11: but we are not married
m.david rodriguez: Honey i hope you are getting me clearly?
m.david rodriguez: yes I know
m.david rodriguez: but we will get married as soon as i arrive to you
11: I mean...if we are not married; how can I receive something as your wife??
m.david rodriguez: but still with my lawyer we can get a married certificate
11: then I need that first
m.david rodriguez: Honey that is not a big deal i will contact my lawyer her will provid it for us
11: you must ask him to arrange that
m.david rodriguez: good
m.david rodriguez: honey i will past you his e-mail now
11: but you said that you would email him?
m.david rodriguez: to enable you write he too on my behalf as my wife to be
m.david rodriguez: but you must have to e-mail him too to confirm yourself
m.david rodriguez: you knew very well i am a very busy man here in war camp
11: oh.....you ask me a lot
11: first our daughter....then the Father....now a lawyer
m.david rodriguez: so he can also forward you such copy of the document and information'
all you need to do is to write him, tell am you are my wife to be and we need a married cerficate without any further delay,
11: ok
#188791 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:12 pm
Hello My Dearest XXX, how are you and hope all is well with you just as i have not heard from you meanwhile, you got message from Frank right cos he told me he dropped you few lines and hope he writes good honey and again, why have you not been frequent in returning my messages honey or do you have another man you are seeing let me know cos i need you to give me attention and show me care cos i love you and i think of you everyday by day?
Also, i received another message from orphanage home (OAMO) earlier before now regarding the issue of one Mrs Bamba suffering from cancer of the breast and needs a public support (DONATION) to raise €26000 from €33500 to facilitate her trip abroad for surgical operation which they had planned to fly her by Saturday but all depends on how they can raise the money, really wish am in the state or outta the shore of Africa Nigeria where i can use my card, i would have help raise whatever amount i can, what a pity! maybe you can help as I'm thinking paying frank bills before he start demanding, anyway, I will visit OAMO by tomorrow to see the situation of things with the woman..
My love, i do hope to hear from you again and please, if you want to freely make a size able donation, then be fast about it to help to fly the Mrs Bamba abroad okay just do transfer to them as they wishes you do it cos there is no time on their side, God will reward us our good deed in Jesus name, amen.

Always love,
David.

#188792 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:14 pm
Hi,thanks for replying my email,you look very beautiful,dad is lucky
to have found you..i am 15years old,please where are you originally
from and where are you currently?..I like you too and i know you are
gonna make me a good mom someday lol and what do you do for a
living,do you have children? it good to know you,dad are in a
relationship and i like that because i am happy we are gonna be one
family,also dad will have someone to lean on and also someone that
will be close to him after his retirement,i don't want him to stay
alone because if i round up with my military training,i don't know
where i would be posted to that is why i have been looking forward to
see that dad have a woman that will love him for real and
not just a woman that is gonna make him feel miserable but from
observation,i see you love dad too and please i want you to devote
time for him because he's caring dad to me.

I love you now that i know you as mom and i promise to be a good boy.

I await to hear from you soon.

#188793 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:20 pm
Hello XXX, thanks for your response, well maybe it because
it Ordinary a savings account that is why but what do you think about
we asking the Affiliated bank Representative to come to you in
XXX by tomorrow morning to have it cashed from you to be able
to send it over to us here in our currency as usual if cases like this
comes up and pleas what is your phone no and your home address to
enable the Account Representative meet up with you and that would
enable you also to know the representative in person then you both
call me from point

Hello,

Good day XXX, how are you and hope fine? well, we know you
likely be upset with the way things regarding the Account going even
as i write you this email on-behalf of the general members of the
Orphanage Africa Management Organization (OAMO) and that it would be
better we talk on phone for quick response and please kindly drop us
your contact telephone numbers to enable us call you and make you
understand why the Account is like that and that i also hope you have
seen all the details as we would want you to split the money into
4places and have 2 parts send via Western Union while the remain money
should be split into the 2 Account to enable us receive the money
please we are begging you in the name of God to please come to Mrs.
Bamba aids to fly her abroad..

1). RECEIVER'S NAME; ANNA VINCENT ARIGBE,
COUNTRY; SPAIN
AMOUNT TO BE SEND; €5000

2). RECEIVER'S NAME; SAMSON .O. VINCENT
ADDRESS....
COUNTRY; NIGERIA
STATE; BENIN, AFRICA
POST CODE: 23401.
TEXT QUESTION; MONEY FOR
ANSWER; DONATION
AMOUNT TO BE SEND; €2500

3). ES55 21002731140100326124, CAIZESBBZZZ
ACCOUNT NAME: ANNA VINCENT ARIGBE,
BANK NAME: LACAIZA

4). ES64 20950101519109349971, BASKES2BZZZ
ACCOUNT NAME: ANNA VINCENT ARIGBE
BANK NAME: BBK

We hope to hear from you soon as you can and God bless you abundantly Madam.

Best regards

Orphanage Africa Management Organization.

#188805 by scooby101 Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Adam Gueye
To Me

Today at 12:02 PM

ADAM-GUEYE & ASSOCIES.
Business Law, Company Law,
Consultancy and Assistance,

107-109 Akosombo Road,

Airport Residential Area
P. O. Box 10071, Accra- Ghana
Direct Phone: +233 262 314 401
('Motto: justice for all)

Dear Mrs.XXX

Good morning thanks for your kindly e-mail letter with your document request, i have read your e-mail to my understand and its well noted.

Dear Mrs XXX, note that your request was already be noted and i will start of work firstly thing on Monday morning which is the first working day over here, we are already in weekend over here and there is know way we can get the document stamp this weekend, we can only get the document stamp in High Court of Accra Ghana by on Monday.

Therefore after the document have be well registered my the High Court of married certificate therefore i shall also take it for the chef of High Court to also stamp for confirmation, therefore this will also take us just two working day together every document ready, and i will send you the original copy without any further delay.

Note Mrs XXX, that the stamp is going to cost us just the sum of 1.400 Euro only to get the stamp ready in High Court here with the signature from the Chef Justice in Accra.

Thank you and i hope you are well understood, therefore i look forward to read from you soonest, to enable me gives you more details you the feels will me send down to me here through western union money transfer without any other further delay to enable me start working on it as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Barrister. Adam Gueye (Esq.)
(Principal partner,
Adama Gueye Associes)
Accra-Ghana
Phone: +233 262 314 401
#188852 by AlanJones Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 am
Honey, thanks for your response and understanding, Anyway, good morning, happy Sunday and i guess you are in church now as i hope you do normally put me in your prayers for my safety here in Africa cos you are always in my mind in everything am doing and how I wish words could express the thoughts that I have towards you. If I should say I love you then the greater percent of my words are still unexpressed. But of course, I must say something ...
My heart beats for you my love, and my heart longs for you.

Also, saying your church would make a size able donation to cover for Mrs. Bamba treatment, do OAMO have your church contact email address to communicate with them or are they going to use you to send to them moreover have you personally been able to contribute to the woman's health for her trip because i was there all through yesterday to see for myself the condition of the woman but she not just fine at all needed to be fly abroad soon as they are able to make up the complete money to fly her abroad and i feel so pity seeing her in that condition, also, were you given an account to make the donation and have you been able to send to them??

My love, whatever you do as your contribution in support for the less privilege is not a lost and God in heaven will bless you cos giver's never lack and hands that giveth takes abundant back in return so don't give up on them until you will be able to do what God sent you and i pray God to reward you in Jesus name..

I care and i want you to know it you my heart seek, also i am happy cos i guess you and frank is getting along very fine..I hope to hear from you as soon as you can honey..

Take care.
Love always