Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190050 by AlanJones Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:49 pm
Honey there is some kind of cyber hacking going on now i dont want you to reply to any email even from my son and any charity or UN office.The actual email that sent you email pretending to be my son is from this email [email protected] .If you check you can see it different.Please kindly talk to me on here [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#190062 by AlanJones Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 pm
From the new email address [email protected]

Please don't email me on my yahoo again just talk to me only on this email.I will like it if you can get a number i can text or call you on it will be more secure.My love please try and get a new email also.Waiting to hear from you soon on this mail.

I love you with ALL my heart.

Love always,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#190116 by scooby101 Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:23 am
still from [email protected]:

"" m.david rodriguez
To Me

Today at 6:14 AM

i just woke up to see a bright morning hear and i really thank God,

but when i remembered i have you in my life,

am so happier than ever before,

am really happy dear to get you as a woman of my own, but when i think ahead

that i have not taking you as my wife with a certificate or stamp for it

i just feel something missing in me, i just want to have you in my to life

before i will loose you, i really want to take you serious with that.

am a man and i know what is Good for me, you are good for me and

i need you. we are no more kids and should know this is an end time

and many things will come up to stop human from archieving their

goals, i know am a military man but am a strong christain(catholic)

the courage i have today is from the Lord and the courage i have to

stand with you is with the power that is in me. that is God for me,

i fear no death and am capable to die for my family, (LOVE)

i love you dear and just read and think of me and what i just wrote,

ok.

LOVE YOU. ""
#190156 by AlanJones Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:02 pm
Hi mom,i am sorry for not able to write you,i have never ever since we
have been keeping in touch,and never done me any wrong so why will i
do anything stupid to make the bank freeze your bank account mommy,i
guess this is intentional because i can't do that,maybe someone else
did and not me i swear to God mommy because the impression now is that
i'm a bad boy and it not.dad thinks i scared you off him and not me or
was it because dad ask you to assist me for money and you concluded
and call my email messages as phishing,it not fair mommy

I love you mom,
Frank.

#190175 by AlanJones Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:03 pm
Hello honey,will you please talk to me I don't know why you don't want to reply me again.Please my love don't let what am not aware or my son also come between us.I believe is work of terrorist here cos they have gain some entry to the U.N documents also.Try and respond to me

#190185 by scooby101 Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:04 pm
m.david rodriguez: love you dear,was just missing you,
m.david rodriguez: how are you doing
m.david rodriguez: as far as you are ok.i am
m.david rodriguez: how was work
m.david rodriguez: did you get my mail
m.david rodriguez: just here cos of you.
the joy i gat from you and the little kids i play with
m.david rodriguez: can you take an oath with me
m.david rodriguez: don't wanna loose you
m.david rodriguez: you wont understand,i may have a heart problem if i loose you
m.david rodriguez: just scared baby,
m.david rodriguez: LOVE
m.david rodriguez: just you
m.david rodriguez: i love you so much
m.david rodriguez: hope am not bringing my self low as a general
m.david rodriguez: am just damn in love with you
m.david rodriguez: thank you dear
m.david rodriguez: will be right back
m.david rodriguez: please ok
m.david rodriguez: just gat a call
#190227 by scooby101 Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:58 am
"" m.david rodriguez
To Me

Today at 4:20 AM

when will you stop this, I think i know why you doing this. i never had another woman ok.
please, take my word, i understand you as a woman and i know what you want. we have things at hand and am not free as am talking to you now. just stand for me i already promised you my love, my life.
i believe the God that gave you to me will never take you away from me, i know why you are doing all these. don't worry i will treat you like a queen when am free and am going to surprise you
i really can't tell why you should want to make people take me for a fool, why are you doing this to yourself.
please take my hands ok. i need you now we are facing lots of attack in the camp now that is why we went to afganistan. please pray for me ok.

goodmorning baby. i love you so much ok. ""
#190361 by scooby101 Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:34 am
Again from his fake "adopted" daughter

"" Abene Gosso
To Me

Feb 5 at 11:17 AM

Hello Dear Sweet Mother

Good morning mother for your kindly and lovely letters, mother i am very sorry for my late reply to your letter due to the internet problem over here, i believe you understand more about someone living in a refugee camp as orphan here we have know freedom like others outside the world.

Mother i was to write you yesterday but the office of Reverend Father was full of people and i where not able to check on my email or write to you so therefore i have to return back to the camp and come over this morning to check on you and i hope you are in a good health as well.

Yes mother i just past your greetings to the Reverend Father now as am writing you this little, mother yes i am fine but things over here is very hard for one to live, there is know good food to eat here and also there is know good water to drink too, i must say to you mother like here is too hard for me and i really can't to move out from to join you and dad soonest as one family alright, please mother my greetings to dad i love you and dad so much.. kiss and hugs from your lovely Daughter

Abene. ""
#190363 by scooby101 Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:39 am
Phishing for passwords

"" M David Riguez wants to share photos and updates with you.

View M David's Photos on Facebook (click here)

M David has invited you to Facebook. After you sign up, you'll be able to stay connected with friends by sharing photos and videos, posting status updates, sending messages and more. ""

It's reported as phishing mail on Yahoo.
#191879 by scooby101 Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:44 am
I dumped him after not being faithful to me and now he brings in a new character to get me back....

"""" hello mrs rodrigues, please i took my time to write you this letter.

my name is raymond and am the chief commander of army.

david is my closest friend here in the millitary, i want to surprise him

with this, i took your address fro him after seeing the way he was acting

here, he is gong mad towards you and to be franc baby he needs you.

we don't stay one place and very stressful here, want to give you an advise

to take care of him, he is your angel baby girl and as i say it's a secret girl

just follow him respectfuly well ok.

don't have misunderstanding with him cos is affecting him here.

you can contact me for help if he gets mad at you but i know he will

not do such.any thing he tells you about him is right and we are hot

and spending here but we never gets poor ok.am the same age with him

and i appreciates your love ok.love him more and i hope to see you one day.

i need your reply lady,ok..hold your engagement ring well cos he gat plans for you ok.

you can still tell him i mailed you ok.take care ok.

thats me and your man ok.

yours

faithfully

ray.""""
#191967 by scooby101 Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 am
I really had a laugh on this one :lol: :lol:

"""" Thanks for the reply dear, but you still have not understand it dear, do you know the stress we pass, no rest dear. personally me i do the same and my woman do understand and you can't believe i have not even engaged neither has she saw me, all i know is that she loves me and am going to surprise her. david helps me alot towards my woman till she gat to understand, but now she never gets angry no matter what.

if really you love david you would have been being there for him,

have you written him today if no then you never love him ok.

do me a favor and send him mail never get angry with him again, all his wealth is yours dear. you are lucky dear, and don't kill what you have been maintaining since, he loves you and sorry to tell you this. he just started a habbit he has never done before. drinking.

i will not forgive you if you hurt both heart cos you are the control key now ok..

take care ok. write him now ok. please.

from

ray...""""
#192174 by scooby101 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:39 am
his friend is still worried about our relationship :D

How are you Mrs.Rodriguez, sorry cos i know you love him ok.but please am sure he must be on his knee now.i told him i wrote to you ok.just reconcile with him. ok
we will be happy together if we all understand each other ok.take care and i need your reply that both of you are back ok.he told me he has pleaded with you.
just please ok. we all need you ok..

take care.
#192457 by scooby101 Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:08 am
It almost seems real love :D

HELLO SWEET HEART,AM JUST HERE TO TELL YOU AM JUST DISAPPOINTED TO MY LIFE.

THE DEVIL IS JUST AN OBSTACLE TO THIS OUR RELATIONSHIP.IMAGINE YOU COMPLAINED OF SOMETHING WHICH I KNOW VERY WELL THAT IS UNFAIR LEAVING YOUR PARTNER ONLINE UNDER LOVING .AND YOU KNOW I CAN'T DO IT.

WE HAVE EXPERIENCE THIS FOR THE 3RD TIME NOW. DO YOU BELIEVE AM DOING IT PURPOSELY.

AM NOT AND I CAN'T DO IT.WE JUST GOT SETTLED YESTERDAY AND WE ABOUT HAVING A GOOD TIME, THE SAME THING HAPPENED..I KNOW YOU WILL BE VERY UPSET AT ME BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS AM INNOCENT.THE POWER SUPPLY WENT OFF AND THE TIME AM SENDING THIS TO YOU IS WHEN AM ON POWER SUPPLY. PLEASE BABY,IF YOU BARE

REALLY UNDERSTANDING YOU WILL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT AM NOT THE CAUSE OF THIS BABY,THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO WHEN THE POWER SUPPLY GOES OFF,WHAT AM USING HERE IS A WIRELESS CONNECTION

IS NOT LIKE USING A MODEM. PLEASE I LOVE YOU BABY.

I KNOW YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE ME AND WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ME. AM SORRY TO SAY THIS,,, SINCE WE STARTED THIS RELATIONSHIP I TOLD YOU I NEEDED TO GET A PROOF WITH YOU BUT NOW I DON'T HAVE A PROOF SO YOU CAN LEAVE ME AT ANYTIME.PLEASE XXXX IF REALLY YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY WORD THEN YOU CAN GO.....*:(( crying YOU ARE HARSH TO ME BABY,I CAN'T KEEP ON HAVING HEADACHE ALL THE TIME COS OF THIS INTERNET AND POWER ISSUE. OMG.....I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THE LAST CHANCE WITH YOU BUT YOU WILL NEVER ACCEPT ME BACK....PLEASE JUST READ THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN,AM NOT LEAVING YOU BUT AM SCARED OF YOU BABY,NEVER WANT TO UPSET THE WOMAN I LOVE AND ONCE I DO I FEEL LIKE COMMITTING SUICIDE,PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME OK. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL ALWAYS DO.

MY LAWYER IS LOL AT ME COS I HAVE SOME ONE THAT COULD NOT RESPECT HIM AND ME.

AM SORRY BABY, OK GOOD DAY.MY LOVE OK.

PLEASE IF YOU UNDERSTAND ME AND WILL NOT ARGUE WITH ME THEN DELETE THIS MAIL AND COME ONLINE SO WE CAN CHAT AS IF NOTHING HAPPEN OK.........

PLEASE TRY AND UNDERSTAND OK..

I LOVE YOU BABY.,,

am not baby,please forgive me. ok is not my fault and you never believe me for that. i almost lost my life today,baby am confused i think am living this job now.

you are my life and you should have been getting mad at me cos it makes me to be scared of you. i was not the one that sent you that mail, it was that scaring part of me that you kept in me.please i still love you ok. i will never leave you behind and am not destroying you ok.

i love you so much,you have to free to me, you never understand when i say free to me.

please love me as before ok... i love you and if you get this now please come online ok.
#192596 by scooby101 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:34 am
mail from the adopted fake daughter;

Hello My Lovely Mother, good morning thanks once for message to me, i just finish reading your letter and i am well understood how busy you are with your work out there, and i must say i am very greatful to read from you once again, i was really thinking maybe you have forgetting about me.

Mother i received a letter from my father early last week and since than i have not receive any other letter from him, but i knew he maybe very busy with his work out there in Libya now as well, Mother i really have to tell you the truth about here, thing are nor really fine over there for me as an orphan who i am things are very hard for me.

Mother please i want to ask you for help i am not feeling fine and i need to see a doctor for a my health check up, but i really don't have any money for that, mother please i really want you to assist me on my health and we don't have any good food here to eat too, things are really hard over here in the refugee camp for we orphan's, mother knew very well you understood the life of an orphan, please i really need your assist to enable me go for my check up this week alright.

Thanks mother for all your concerns loves and care in my life may our God almighty continue to bless you Amen, i will past your greeting to Rev. Father as well, mother for now i have not take any picture yet but as soon as i do i will send you some copy alright. Thanks once more for your understanding kiss and hugs from your lovely daughter.

Abene.