Information on romance scams and scammers.
#192682 by scooby101 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:51 am
Hello sweet heart,how are you baby. i was so happy yesterday and you almost killed me ,,hahaha

how was you night ,hope you enjoyed my sex last night. please now i like to sex you in the office.

honey i want you to do something ok,am still weak here in financial aspect,

please just try and send it to the lawyer so that we can start with Abenes transfer ok.

am planning she will come over to you first once the money is out to your

account and just agree to the lawyer if he ask for any percentage cos that is how they do it ok.

youe husband is living with carefulness now cos lots of people needs these opportunity

cos every ones fund is being tied by the government,

never you see it as a stress baby cos you will enjoy it at last ok.

please reply me so i will know when you will be send it to the lawyer cos am being disturbed here

thats why ray my friend respect you a lot. apene forwarded some mails to me which ray saw everything

and was in love with your manners,please i know you are special to me now and please take nothing

about me to be stress ok..am your husband and you are now my blood ok.

just do your best so that i will submit your certificate with the bank ok.

i love you and will always do.remember i want you all day ok.

please take care and want to hear from you ok.

kissssss....................my love.
Advertisement

#192761 by scooby101 Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:06 am
honey please i know is very hard for you ok.i know is my lawyer but we own what we fighting for baby,you gat me and you gat all of mine after we have finished with this ok.i taught the lawyer sent you the details and it should be in your mail box.

but you can take an excuse from office then go and pay it to the lawyer ok.the last time we communicated he told me that he has already send you details on how to send it.

i love you baby ok and abene will appreciate all your effort ok..am waiting for your reply ok,,i love you ok
#192854 by scooby101 Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:43 am
Hello sweetie,how are you doing,i really missed you and i always want to be with you.

holding you in my arms makes me happy,i can die on top of your xxxxx if you want me to

i really want to end my life on your xxxx,so generous to me and i will always make you mine

and close to my heart,wanna make your ass my chair,your body my bed and your breast my pillow.

God will bless your mother bringing you to this earth,just love me and i will love you too,kiss me and i will kiss

you too,xxxx me and i will xxxx you hot.just kill me ok.i want to end up on your xxxx baby,

they say love is blind but i can see it in your eyes,how come ,i believe in you and i want to make this day real,

holding you and making all things real within us ok....

no body can love you the way i do,no one can xxxx you the way i do,touch you the way i do,

i love you ok
#192966 by scooby101 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:52 am
the friend Ray shows up again....

Hello mrs rodriguez, how are you donig ,hope you are ok with my friend,

right now am now like your peace maker. david told me about lending him some

some money but i don't have and he told me that i should please talk to you.

dear is an open issue and i want to tell the am even jealous of you couples so

many soldiers here needs this opportunity but is like a a blessing to your husband. you have to do what he told you cos it is going late and you are the hope cos we have taken lots of loans that why we don't have access to do so...you have to surprise your man ok.

HAPPY SUNDAY

ok.your man loves you ok..

yoursfaithfully ray.
#193096 by scooby101 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:49 am
Hello dear,how are you doing,i just want you to accept
my apology for and please accept my sympathy
i really want to tell you that am just confuse
I remember the first time u said u loved me. At that moment i felt like i was on top of the world and no one could pull me down.
You made me feel like there was only you and me in this world. It was like you lift up the darkest sky with the brightest stars. Now you are my Lover i can tell u anything and everything no matter what it is. I know u can keep my secrets and when i talk to you its no one in this world i can think of more. I never get tired of talking to you ever. Even when you get on my nerves or make me mad, I just wanna be with you every minute of my life. I would give my life for you because if you couldn't live I dont want to live because I cant live without you…. what i am tryin to say is I love you more than you could ever know or imagine. All the love letters in the world could never express the way i love you or even the way i feel about you. You are my life, my love, my only, my all and i will love you till the end of the earth,

your man..

david..

You're my better half. Without you, I won't be complete.

It's possible that we may forget each other but right now you complete me.
I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow
Last night I was looking at the sky and I started counting the stars.

I noticed that two were missing and I cant help but feel that you stole them,

because today, I saw them in your eyes.
Everyone is someone's dream and you were mine
I love you with every inch of my body, with every ounce of my soul, with every beat of my heart.
If you only knew how much I would regret life without meeting you.
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason
All I ever needed is in your eyes
You're so warm.
You are the only one for me.

I LOVE YOU....!!!!
#193270 by scooby101 Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:26 am
friend Ray is interfering again

hello my dear,i hope you will understand me,david loves you and don't want to stress you so don't think he will leave you ok.i understand you love him and he told me he want to be with you forever.i know you mother is in the hospital do you know we lost 3 men,right now david is in a bad mood and you are the only one that can calm him down.ok...abene runs him mad cos of the freedom she has not gat,
you have to do something dear,just send the money to the lawyer so the money will come out before libya turns to something else ok.

david is not joking with you when he said he want s to marry you ok,
his past wife got him just like this and spent years with him before she saw and enjoyed her labour,i advise you to do more than her ok.
david can recieve bullet for you so don't think we are just soldiers for nothing,
reply me if these gets to you ok..
again david loves your parents ok.
#193351 by scooby101 Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:03 am
you are the best that have happened to me. i will ever be with you am sorry if i said am going for another woman,but is not my fault baby.right now am in a mess but i know is too little for me cos i gat money but can't access it.i am being query by the president for loosing my 3 men in combat and i just pray it will not affect me cos all the military men has thier own problem and if i should go to any one for help it will be post every where especially the internet. how will you feel if the president comes to some one for loan..it will announce everywhere for it that is why lots of celebrities finds it difficult to ask for when in need thats why i just have to be these way till God releases my money. if you can take loan for this certificate go on i will sort all out ok honey.if i should be suspended for this accident that means it will be hard for our daughter's money to come out,we have to do something fast ok.is just the certificate that is keeping this transaction and mine too. am giving you all my trust for the loan ok.i know you can never made away with the money and if i should go for another woman that means am just gonna send my self to hell. if anything goes wrong with our daughter's will .am sorry baby,i will kill myself cos right now the poor girl needs our help. she is empty now and needs money..
am very disappointed at myself honey. give me your reply fast baby,it's running late honey ok.

i love you so much and i will promise you my love and life.ok honey..
#193735 by scooby101 Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:45 am
Hello My Love ..? How Are You doing ...?
Hope You Are Good In Gods Arms....
I Love You And Have Thought it Right to Be very Transperent with You
In All My Endeavours Because being in A Relationship Entails an all round aquintancy
as long as You last with Your partner...What is Your opinion..?
I'm Suggesting a means were You and Me can be Able to understand
our every day life and partern of living to keep our body and soul
intouch with each other irespective of the distance that seperate Us.
"Which is Effective Commiumication" I believe You agree with Me...?
No matter what happens and how long we will still have to be apart,
you will always be in my heart
#193891 by scooby101 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:40 am
Hello my love,how are you doing,i really miss you my dear.hope you are fine,just wanted to hear from you ok.

so tell me how is your mum and dad.hope all is fine with them.

i just wish you will never let go of me. you stopped like a weak engine feeling for me, am a busy man that

i can't even want to work again but whom will i do it for when you have have just disapointed me these days.

please let me hear from you, you have poisin my heart honey,

Have a nice day.

i love you ok.
#194220 by scooby101 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:15 am
"We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
#194677 by scooby101 Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:57 pm

honey,i know you must be under stress now but the issue at hand now is very important and we must work in a trust and courageous mind ok.
i need transfer money to some account right away.any time i tell you about help you just leave me that moment that is why ,i have not been attending to you .you make me love you and you can keep me save if you have that emotional and ,kind heart of yours,if you want me to continue you can tell me to continue but if you don't and can't =help in annyway just leet me know ok.
i have to transfer the money to you cos i trust hyou as my wife ok.just reply me fast if you get this ok.
#194930 by scooby101 Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:52 am
hello my love,you know how much i love you,sex you ,gave you my private part and give you all access to my world ,but the devil is still an obstacle to us,we have to be strong cos no matter what we can never fall apart ok.i know you really want me on bed and i do also.i enjoy you even without seeing you physical i still love to have and love you ok
#195423 by scooby101 Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:48 am
his friend Raymond (which he is himself) is after me...

Am not sure my love,maybe he just love you as you gave him attention.

he knows anything he tells you is the truth cos he is my close partner

here in the camp.can you look for a friend for him so much like you,

some one that is responsible like you.ok.i love you so much and

i gat plans for us but all depends on you,and you know what am talking about

,hope you wrote abene our daughter.love you honey and i hope you will accept

this offer from me cos you are the only one i can trust,

the woman i gave my heart to.i love you so much ok and

my friend can not take you from me ok. it depends on you my love.
#195492 by scooby101 Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:37 am
he in his role of his friend Raymond:

raymondtodierno86:my sweet love how are you ?
raymondtodierno86:your man is not online why tired ?
raymondtodierno86:the man is just busy,hope you but are going well
raymondtodierno86:how doo you recieve monthly-
raymondtodierno86: euro i guess
raymondtodierno86: and you refuse to assist your man prepare your marriage c.v so you can go ahead
raymondtodierno86: your plans with him. you don't know your plans ?
raymondtodierno86: i love you cos you love him you know that
raymondtodierno86: am a good friend of him and we can fight and die for each other
raymondtodierno86: do you know your daughter abene ?
raymondtodierno86: really, you will have it but david want the real love from a woman that believe in love. he will show you one day ok. we are military and we are like occultic with laws .lol
raymondtodierno86: well you have to work hard with david and why he is too busy is that he want to pull abenes will to your account.so you can take her from the orphanage home, please is just a secret ok.
raymondtodierno86: between both of us ok, he will soon tell you ok
raymondtodierno86: and is a huge amount of money,8.2million usd ,lots of men is just jealous of him owning such girl with such money
raymondtodierno86: hope you do remember me if the money comes to you, that was why you needed to do the certificate.
raymondtodierno86: can i have sex with you before your man come online. he will soon be at home now
raymondtodierno86: ok
raymondtodierno86: please i will do it slowly
raymondtodierno86: really
raymondtodierno86: really,did you tell your man
raymondtodierno86: he loves you so much and hate to hear such anyway
raymondtodierno86: i need you baby
raymondtodierno86: ok,
raymondtodierno86: don't tell him i told you the issue we just discussed ok
raymondtodierno86: ok my in law

after a while he logs in too

hello
m.david_rodriguez: i was here tonight ok
m.david_rodriguez: you offline why?
m.david_rodriguez: here on my list
m.david_rodriguez: i love so much honey
m.david_rodriguez: what are you wearing ?
m.david_rodriguez: my ffriend,
m.david_rodriguez: ok dear.don't know why he like you, you getting married to me
m.david_rodriguez: are you tired ?
m.david_rodriguez: cos i told him much things about you
m.david_rodriguez: honey am right by you ok
m.david_rodriguez: hello wanted to tell you something ok
#195724 by scooby101 Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am
hello my life,you should stop chat with raymond ok,i told you to look for a good girl like you ok,so that should be the only discussion you both will have ok.

honey right now am letting you know that all is not going well cos of abenes will is making people being jealous of me.so right now the certificate is needed but first you have to write the bank .introducing your self as my wife.you will have to do this immediately cos is still for your good.abene cries all day and i want you to write her as soon as you welcome up.cos she told the pastor she loves and missed you.you are the best since she lost all she have got ok.....here is her mail ok my love .. >>>

[email protected]

please do ok.i remember i told you about her will and now you are the one to recieve it ok.is going to be online transaction so don't be scared for anything ok,that is why we still needed the lawyer for you to see is legal ok.

reply me and i will send you the bank details ok mjy love.i love you so much ok.

tell abene we love her ok.s soon as you recieves the money she will be living the camp to meet you ok..

need you to reply me so i can send you the bank mail id ok,we have to vbe carefull so that hackers should not temper with it ok.

i love you and reply immediately ok my love.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH