Information on romance scams and scammers.
#188870 by AlanJones Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:19 pm
That is so wonderful of you, thank God it Sunday and may God bless you more and more to be able to continue with the good work of God..
You are such a nice woman and now i know i have a loving and understanding woman to call my wife someday soon if you would appreciate to be my wife cos Frank is happy for us being in a relationship as i even got message from him now and I'll check to read what he has sent okay please do see him and take him as your son too okay darling, i love you more and more my dearest XXX.

God help us..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#189069 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:37 pm
From the son

Good morning mommy,thanks for your message and i don't have a
girlfriend yet as i am still a virgin boy focusing in my training and
i love to be the best in my team..
Which country are you from and are you still work to know the nature
of your work and i would love to meet you and dad together because i
want you both to get married as husband and wife because i want him a
good woman who is God fearing as partners now that he is planning his
retirement to be able planned with a good person because behind every
successful man , there is always a woman and i am sure you are the one
for him and make best couple lol.

I love and i missed you mommy and i hope we can continue communication
and i await your reply.

Yours son

Frank.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#189070 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:38 pm
From the orphanage

Dear XXX,

Good morning madam, we are very very sorry for our late reply due to
busy day yesterday being Sunday making plans and how to go about with
the new plan of securing a large portion of land to accommodate enough
rooms, school and a large fields where children can play and so that
are not mentioned etc. (Building projects)

How was your night anyway, thanks for your support towards Mrs. Bamba health.
More grease to your elbow, God grant your heart desire and Open doors
of blessing, long life and prosperity shall be your portion In Christ
Jesus, Amen!

We are sure with your great support financially would enable us fly
Mrs. Bamba abroad this week for the surgery.
Please like i said, you don't have anything to worry about sending
your money via Western Union accordingly to the same information below
to enable us have it picked up soon as the Western Union MTCN gets to
us because we can understand the impression of sending Western Union
but believe there is no problem with that okay madam while the rest to
be split and put to any or the two(2) of our Spanish representative
Affiliated Bank Account that is with you already:

A). RECEIVER'S NAME; ANNA VINCENT ARIGBE,
COUNTRY; SPAIN
AMOUNT TO BE SEND; €3000

B). RECEIVER'S NAME; SAMSON .O. VINCENT
ADDRESS....
COUNTRY; NIGERIA
STATE; BENIN
POST CODE: 23401.
TEXT QUESTION; MONEY FOR
ANSWER; DONATION
AMOUNT TO BE SEND; €2000.

Thanks in anticipation once again and hope we would be reading from
you as soon as you are done from the bank this morning.

Best Regards
Orphanage Africa Management Organization (OAMO).

#189622 by AlanJones Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:41 am
Good morning my love, how was your night and hope you are also having a stress free time at all as i wonder if you ever have a moment of resting cos you are just too busy and not getting your attention again or was it that i wronged you by falling in love with you or are you seeing another man there now and again, are you still on fishmeetfish dating site still searching?

Honey, i love you very much and i want you to know that so please let spend more time on personal issue and let see how we can be of benefit to each other, i want to be with you to make up one family together, all this while i have been so worried if you really love me or not and what exactly do we really want cos as for me it love and affection i want so as to re marry someday to woman of my dream and i Thank God the day we started keeping in touch from fishmeetfish until now

I cares and i hope to hear from you soon honey

Cheers
Kisses
Muah muah x

Hello my love, hope you are doing great and why is it that you don't have time for me or have i wronged you in any way cos i am missing you very much even as i just can't wait to see and meet with you in person as i hope you consider my letter.
I have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we barely know each other but these feelings that i have for you keep glowing and growing every day. Now that I have found you, i sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.

It's amazing how you got me and trapped me. I never thought i could love this much but i was so wrong. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that.

I love you with ALL my heart.

Love always,

#189623 by AlanJones Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:41 am
Good morning mommy,hope you are good and how are you doing?well,i have
not heard from either you or dad all this while even as i sent him
messages but not writing me back and even you too not responding,
please i want to know how dad is doing because i am scared i have not
heard from my dad also

I missed our communication and i await to hear from you mommy.

I love you.

Yours son, Frank.

#189632 by AlanJones Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:02 pm
My love, hope you are keeping in touch with our son Frank? i just can't wait to see and meet with you in person as i hope you consider my letter.

I have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we barely know each other but these feelings that i have for you keep glowing and growing every day. Now that i have found you, i sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.

It's amazing how you got me and trapped me. I never thought i could love this much but i was so wrong. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that.

I love you with ALL my heart.

Love always

David.

Hello My love, today, i want to tell you about how much i love you and think about you, my days and nights are now brighter than anything 'cause i have my Moon on my lap. Yes, Dear, you make me feel extraordinary. I feel myself flying and feel that the world is such a beautiful place now.

Thank you so much for your love and your care which you give me and our son Frank every second of my life, and thank you so much for your advice, your prayers and your love for me.

I know that i can't give you as much love and care that you've given me cos i know i can't be an angel like you. You are real, Angel. You are an angel of love and kindness. I really adore you and want to give your my hearty feelings.
I want to give you a special prayer: God bless you and may you live long." No one can take your place. And listen, I'm here for you every second of my life with lots of love darling.

Love Always,

David.

#189633 by AlanJones Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:04 pm
From the fake son

Okay mom,i thought you were angry with me because dad didn't write me
and i still didn't hear from you too and i was worried why i have not
heard from you both, thank God to hear from you and how is life
mommy?i missed you and i love to meet you in person

I love you mommy

Yours son Frank.

#189680 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:48 am
Good morning mommy,how was your night and hope fine?thank you for
keeping me a close contact.Mommy, i am short of cash and i have been
feeding on biscuits and water since few days now and that is why i
have been trying to talk to dad but i guess he doesn't have money on
him and he don't know how to tell me to exercise patience as i have
told him earlier about running out of cash but hasn't respond yet as
U.N usually pay their wages to their individual bank account which i
believe they only have access to when travel out of the country.Please
mommy help me contact him to tell him about my allowance

Thank you for your understanding mommy and you are such a wonderful mom
I await your reply sweet mom

Yours lovely son

Frank

#189705 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:16 pm
Hi darling, how are you doing and hope fine? It good hearing from you and as regards Frank, i instructed one of my soldier going on vacation to send him money last year July for his necessary upkeep which he did sent frank $60,000 and i have paid back that money but to my surprise the money didn't last a year and now i don't have access to my account here that is why am thinking of vacation so i can make withdraw from my account outside Africa to send to him.

I love and missed you very much honey and hope you understand?

David.

#189802 by AlanJones Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:17 pm
Hello mommy,I will like you to view some of my pics here mom.Just click here to see more of me and hope you like the pics.You will need to sign into it to view my pics mom

Your lovely son

Frank.

The scammer is now trying to phish for passwords - the above email had a link that went to a fake Gmail log on page - the site has been reported to Google.

#189820 by AlanJones Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:30 pm
Hi darling, good morning, how was your night and hope it splendid cos i have been missing you dearly, i can't wait to be with you as i keep dreaming and thinking of you lately.
My love, i need your help to please lend me some money for Frank for his upkeep ($10,000), would be refunded to you back even if you want it with interest the moment i arrive in Netherlands on vacation to be spend with you to have you fully to myself for the Valentine if possible or probably during the Easter (April) okay honey

Babe, i love you so much. I'll always be forever grateful. You taught me so much in life. You've helped me through rough times and i could always cry on your shoulder without being judged. You loved me when no one else would. You always there when needed. You were my strength when i was weak and my breath when i couldn't speak. You showed me the right way to love. Even when you didn't want to, you made a friend out of my friends and i knew that you didn't like them, but you did it for me. You asked me if i was okay when something was actually wrong with you. You put my needs before your own.

When you 'll kissed me, i'll feel like i could fly, but the only flying i would do was more in love with you. You inspired me and i truly felt as if i didn't deserve you, but still, even more, you loved me for me. You protect me and guide me, and for that i'm truly grateful (forever) and i just want to say 'Thank You' and I'll always love you.

Hope to hear from you.

Love always,

David.

#189830 by scooby101 Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:28 pm
his "adopted" fake daughter wrote me an email again

Abene Gosso
To Me

Jan 31 at 10:36 AM

Hi Dear Mother

Good morning dear mother how was your night mother i hope fine as well, mother I'm very sorry for my late reply, due to i don't have computer here and i have to go the Reverend Father office first to use his computer i hope you understood me.

Once more thank you so much mother for all your concerns loves and cares, seen i knew you as my mother my life is now full of joy and happiness each time i read from you i feel so much joy in me, mother i really can't wait to meet with you soonest to share and show you how much i love you from my heart.

Thanks once again may almighty God continue to bless you and my dad with all your heart needs Amen, mother i hope to read from you soonest as well. kiss and hugs from your lovely Daughter.

Abene. ""
#189915 by scooby101 Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 pm
little panic on the 'General' when I'm too hard on him :-)

"" m.david rodriguez
To Me

Today at 7:10 AM

hello baby, please i just saw your message, i know i made a mistake to go offline. you just have to know i have not done it before to you, it was just temperedness and am sorry for that ok.

i really love you and you know it. please forgive me and am not living you, i don't have another woman than you, remember God is in between us and am so fearful to him.no matter what happen i can never dumped you, God forbid, the right thing you do when you have a misunderstanding with your partner is to leave him or her when upset, so they wont be much problems. please am a family man and has you .am a simple man than i do mistakes cos am not perfect like God,

please reply me baby. and i have even took this away from my heart before i saw this mail. but please try and forget the wrong cos the wrong past made us whom we are. please just come back to me.is you i want.

i will going for a trip this morning and please pray for me. am not sound just because you are not in me now, please com back to me.

i love you much. and please don't break my heart...""
#189934 by AlanJones Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:15 pm
Hi darling,how are you doing and thanks for being there for our son frank, and as regard the money, i need you to send to him via Western Union cos he doesn't have a personal account but usually received with his superior officer wife bank account and i have ringed his superior but told me the wife has traveled and that he is always on duty but would prefer Western union to be made to 3 different information for cash out same day soon as he gets the money transfer control number, test question and answer and other necessary details for instant cash out or what do you think honey cos you cant send $10,000 at a time from W.U but at
least maximum of $3,500 to each?

Please my love, do email Frank the necessary information which is the mtcn and so on, also email me the information also to enable him receive all the money at once when it daybreak honey and you can also browse www.westernunion.com to send the money online in the morning from your home before anything or if you can't do it online then take cash to the bank and have it done in 3 places to the information below.

I will pay back with huge interest when i arrive in Netherland

* Name- Osika Oghenechuko Justice
Address- 51, northern road.
State- Kaduna
City- Kaduna
Country- Nigeria/Benin
Post code- 23401
Text Ques- First name
Answer- Frank

* Name- Idama Godwin Ibunor
State- Kaduna
City- Kaduna
Country- Nigeria/Benin
Post code- 23401
Text Ques- First name
Answer- Frank

* Name- Osika Oghenechuko Justice
State- Kaduna
City- Kaduna
Country- Nigeria/Benin
Post code- 23401
Text Ques- First name
Answer- Frank

babe, you are such a good, God fearing, caring and understanding woman for a wife and that i will never let you down cos i love you very much and i want you to know that there's an ocean between us and i wish that it weren't true, for every day when i arise, i yearn to be with you.

Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart, and every night beneath the stars, i pray for the day we'll never be part cos every day i will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when i sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, i will be thinking about you. When i go to rest in the loneliness of my corner and give in to wonderful thought, i will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that i have found you i will never let you go.

I love you so much babe and i hope to hear from you again.

Love Always,

Husband.