Information on romance scams and scammers.
#185933 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:17 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - irene25 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/irene25

I am kind , honest , sincere , sympathetic , caring . I love nature , love animals . I love the mountains above the clouds , I love to go fishing , I like to make a fire and roast meat , BUT I love and high heels , long dress , and a glass of wine and a slow dance ( At least sometimes ) ! I look at life through the eyes seriously . I am not looking men for fun , I want seriously relationship to create a strong family . I have a good sense of humor and love to joke . I love children and they me too . About what I dream of ? - That just live ... To breathe , to love and know that you love me ! True love - born in the heart , reflected in his eyes , and lives in action ... The woman should be loved , so that she could not think that someone else may love her even more ...! Happiness is a woman - in the hands of men !

Love (necessarily mutual!), Respect, caring, understanding, reliability and responsibility in family relationships, love for children. Mutual trust, love, and faithfulness, is necessary for me. I am looking for a strong, kind, intelligent, honest and confident man who will love me and whom I will love . I want a husband, lover, friend and brother in one)! A man in whom to confide and go with him with my eyes closed, without fear of stumbling!

Hi my Dear
How are you? It is my pleasure to write you as i am still
new in the net.I am Miss Irene Marcel, by name from
Liberia.I am emotional and romantic in nature.I am looking
for a very good friend.I am waiting for your mail.([email protected])
Please get to me so that i can give you my picture and tell you
more about myself
Irene

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement