Information on romance scams and scammers.
#185935 by AlanJones Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:46 am
Also uses the email address [email protected]

Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/people/Jerry-K ... 7460344394

Hi XXX

I am excited to communicate with you via personal email, believe me I am so glad to write you now , it seems to me that you are a fun loving lady ? all the same I hope you are good over there , I really would like us to keep up a good communication and get to know each other better. Well,I'm 51 years of age, a single dad, I have a daughter and are lives with me full time, she is 10 years now this Dec . My wife died 2 years ago , it has not been easy for me raising up beautiful Bethany my daughter , I have had some interesting experiences as of late. I've learned that in life we give meaning to our experiences and a healthy person gives positive meaning to all events... i m live in Texas Austin,USA when i have my own House

I'm an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our lives either as a mother or as a wife. I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the public place with friends, meals out, cinema, theater, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.

I was born by a American Father and a Mexico Mother , I did my high school in Texas. I have traveled to most Spain, Southern and Northern American Countries through the means of my Job for the purpose of Work Supervision and Tourism. I'm a Contractor Engineer in Oil and gas crude job .. I'm currently on a Contract meeting in the State

I see my work as my dream Job.Right now life looks very good. I'm positive about where my life is going. My outlook in life is closely related to my walk with God. If I'm trusting God and yearning after Him, I trust Him to lead me where I need to go. Life looks very good then. If I'm depending on me alone to make all the decisions and to know what I need to do, then life sometimes look a bit dark. All in all I think I am an optimist who tend to have a positive outlook.

I like swimming and exploring nature on the walking trails of the state parks. I love to spend time walking on paths in natural gorges with running water and waterfalls. I love animals. I don't smoke, drink rarely and have a very straight sexual orientation.I love to go tent camping in the woods. I also love taking a jet ski out on the lake! If I am home. I really do enjoy yard work taking care of the bushes, flowers and cutting the grass, I take pride in my lawn. If I am out on the town during the evenings I like to go to established bars NOT with a rowdy crowd, not trendy, flashy, high dollar new places, someplace where I can go and play some darts or pool. I suck at both, but I enjoy pretending I know how to play and let the women win.

XXX Please feel invited to say anything, to share your intentions, your objectives in detail as much as you feel fit doing .Love knows no bounds but what you put in is what you get out of any venture in life...hope to hear from you.

You have a wonderful day my Friend . I look forward to your response. Stay blessed!

Cheers xxx,

Jerry King

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement