Information on romance scams and scammers.
#186492 by jadine37 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:49 pm
You are heartless.you lied to me.whats your profit. You sent me pics to scam Warners.why have you done this to me.i never asked for your money. Xxxxxxx you shall die in jesus name.you will perish. You shall never find peace. God in heaven will course you.your generation will suffer. Your generation shall be wiped out.sickness shall be the portion of your kids and grandkids they shall die
Hope you got what you wanted.you black mail me.you are wicked and heartless.i will never forgive you.i have your naked pics and videos will show them to the world. You wrote shit about me.thank god i have a woman who's understanding and caring.witch that's what you are.you will never find happiness. You will die poor.you will suffer In hell.you will never find peace. Death shall be your portion. God will punish you. And you will never find a man
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#186493 by Grunt Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:55 pm
I really pity your ex ... :oh-joy:
a new year and he already ran out of victims???
and even worse, he has to create a new profile as his pics are known by now :lol:
#186502 by Dotti Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:47 pm
As Grunt said, he must be pretty desperate if he is harassing you instead of working on new victims.

One of the bizarre things about the society these scammers live in is their incredibly distorted view of Christianity. He claims to be Christian, yet he routinely violates the basic rules of his own supposed religion. He is the one who is violating God's commandments by stealing, and he is the one who is using his name in vain, yet he tries to claim that God is going to punish the person who did nothing wrong. Anyone with even a basic knowledge of Christianity would realize that his interpretation is beyond warped, and that the bible makes it quite clear that he, not the victim, is the one who would end up in Hell for his actions.

Sadly, though, the fact that he sends this shows that he still thinks there is a chance that if he keeps up the role, he will convince you that he is real.

As far as the blackmail attempt, it's simple. NEVER give in to blackmail from a scammer. He is a lying, lowlife criminal. He can never be trusted. If he learned he had power over you, he would continue to use that power to demand more and more.

The best thing you can do is block him. Better yet, change your email address completely, give the new address to your friends, and close the old one, so he gets a bounceback when he tries to email you.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#186534 by jadine37 Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:35 pm
Thank you..yes I blocked him and I am going to change email address. I never responded to his email. .cause I knew it would just keep going on and on. So I'm ignoring it. It's just so evil for someone to write such hateful things.