Information on romance scams and scammers.
#187101 by Maggie Matlock Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:29 am
Also uses the name Jessy Williams, Jessy Tiwa: [email protected].
FAKE lawyer name and email: KAYODE IBIGBAMI, [email protected]

Fishmeetfish.com profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/jessicasavage

jessicasavage Profile: LOVE
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 6' 2" (188 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Hattiesburg, Mississippi, US

About Me
Into model and music and cool

PM
I don't really know where to start from because I've never meet someone care,honest and understanding online... felt bad sometime that God made me as a woman as the way some men do to woman..But i know and i believed you are a honest and caring someone...I do go Liverpool university but not that finished because i dropout from school 5year back when i lost my mum from a cancer problem which it's really hard for me to pay school fess but i tried all my best to come out with something good by going back to City of Westminster College Academic certificate Music and Performing Arts courses in London before move back to Florida for a date with someone but i got hurt with a lot of story which i don't wanna talk about you again...But now back to London and left from there to south africa for my music career and maybe find someone.

Check My video on YouTube on my 3 album.
Tiwa Savage - Love Me 3x [Official Video]
Tiwa Savage - Drummer Boy
Tiwa Savage ft Don Jazzy - Without my heart - Ceo Dancers.

I'm 6 fit 2
Weight: 60

I love driving but i sold my Car and i always going out with Bus,.
I'm looking for a real man that i can call my own,My love,My heart, My everything in this word.I'm just a cool and simple person...honest and care for people that care about me.
I do have pet when my mum still alive but i did not for now.I love cooking for a lot of people.
I live with my friend for now.. because I'm planning to raise money for my movies film project and it's really hard to own an apartment.

Favorite Color: Red, pink and Blue
My Interest: Finding a man that will love me for me despite how much money (Money can???t buy love you know.
Smoke: Nope.
Drinks: ( Red Wine)sometime.
I always feel good if i know that someone is really care about me.
I love child and if the right man come...I can have them but it's depend the agreement from both.I love female like 2 and male 1.I don't care about the age because I've date young guy which i always having some problem because i love just only me and my husband without any one outside dating and cheat.

Jessy Tiwa

Good to hear from you and thanks for the interest you have in me and my music.It's a hard time and hard time for someone to become a real person in music and to know all over the world..I'm working toward it but i also need a backup and a good promoter to promised a music concert in Florida Miami and in California.

I have a little problem with my sponsor that asking for sex before making the move but now I'm doing it alone and i need a good man that can love me and help me with my music career for both to live together forever..Check your email for some pic i sent you here

Hey friend..You look more and more cute than any other man I've ever met....Thanks for your love and understanding...I don't know what to tell again...All i need is someone that i will be keep thinking about the future together, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about meeting the right man to be on my back for my music career planning and settle..The promoter and the partner i met want sex before he can invest in a music concert in USA, Canada and some part in Africa Country, but with the person to see what this relationship means to both. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. Relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with honest man like you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get it.

Sorry for late reply..I left the hotel for rehearsal and from there to the club for the weekend show which i was invited to sing...I wish you are here to see live show but i believed you are going to see everything but it's going to cost about 20k coming over as soon as i finish the shooting and from Canada and back to USA with the crew and manager with lawyer to sign agreement.

The music production is a good investment to make huge amount. which I'm looking forward to have 10Million copy send over over the world with the marketer for sell which the agreement between me and you for the profit sharing year by year ..have you ever been to a concert music show before..If yes..I know you will understand everything..I'm bringing 20 dancer and crew along with me to Canada and USA for the show.. it's over 50,000 people watching on stage and on TV which the company will give TV Station right to make the deal and pay for it.

From the email sent..I'm talking about my promoter that want sex before he can finish up with the concert planning but i wanna let you understand that we need to meet first before talking about relationship, open relationship, lover and sex partner.

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement

#207524 by Maggie Matlock Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:40 am
New profile on WAYN.com: http://www.wayn.com/profiles/JESSICATONI0808

Jessica Toni
currently in Ireland, Nova Scotia, Canada

Hi, my name is Jessica Toni. I'm 33 year-old American female, currently in . I last logged in on 20th Jun 2014 and I have friends around the world.

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.