Information on romance scams and scammers.
#187298 by Maggie Matlock Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:20 pm
Fishmeetfish profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Lovingman

Lovingman Profile: With God Allm things are possible
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man Height: 6' 1" (185 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: Hydesville, California, US

About Me
I'm an honest, Passionate, Have a dry sense of Humor, Down to earth, Laid-back, Have my Priorities Straight and Caring person who would give the shirt off my back to help someone in need. There is a lot that I can offer a person and when it's brought up to the table for me to dig into and do what ever i am supposed to do then I will get it done to the best of my ability, but I do know this much I know how to treat a lady and I am A GOD fearing man and I'll admit that, I admit when I am wrong, I'll cry when something goes wrong, that is the sensitive side of me.I'm Looking for a woman that would be able to take me as i am and not trying to change me.Nice to me. �?� Friendly �?� Educated or willing to learn something new or improve himself in any way. �?� Someone who is not negative or cynical. �?� Someone who is not hateful or prejudice.�?� Someone who has good taste.Someone with good self-esteem. �?� Passionate �?� Affectionate �?� A snuggle bug (yes, sometimes even I, get a headache and just want to snuggle). �?� Romantic (candlelight, nice dinner, soft music, bubble bath, cards, flowers, picnics, surprises, etc.) �?�She must Love kids and takes good care of her families and not Being self-centered. I would like to meet someone that i can treat like a Queen and hope to have such treats in return. Someone who is a gentle, Non-violent or angry all the time.

How are you doing today and i got your email address from FishMeetFish.com
Am Eric Joel by name, it nice meeting you.. hope to hear from you soon..

I have to ask to Something, and it is.. what is your main reason for being on FISHMEETFISH.COM.. I must tell you that mine is to find a serious woman for a good relationship but i will want to take it slow with person and we start with friendship first..

It Nice meeting you and you are a beautiful woman, Tell me why you are on the dating website and if you are also looking for a serious man and not perfect because no one is perfect, then i must tell you that we have some many things in common...

i will like to stop here and hope to hear from you soon..

How are you doing today and hope you are having a great day? Firstly i will like to thank you for sharing your email with me and Thanks for taking your time to write me.. Here is little about me below here..

I am Eric Joel 50 years old widower with a daughter, she's my world, i love her so much she's the only family and friend,Am with a Germany background, raised in a catholic orphanage in Berlin...Grew up and was never adopted studied and played flutes, I attended my college and university after which i emerged as a Geologist. i met my late wife years after i graduated from college we had a daughter who turned just 25 this last Valentine eve,She is in united Kingdom studying Banking and Finance there, She is the center of my Universe and my whole world revolves around her, i would do anything and i mean anything to make her Happy, she loved her mother, but would like me to move on with life and be Happy, which is part of the reasons why i am looking for a friend, lover, confidant and soul mate to move on with..Please feel free to ask me any question or is there is anything you will like to know, please feel free to reel me in and ask, and i will be sure to answer you to the best of my ability.
Thank you so much for you time, and i hope to read from you soon.

Thanks so much for taking your time to write me, And am living here in CA Sacramento, i think you know where am coming from before i get here in USA, I have no online dating experience but you are the first. it was recently when my daughter told me to engage myself to online dating just to find a woman to make me happy and talk to me always, And you where do you live and did you have online dating experience?

I am currently working as an individual Oil contractor and my work was based on contracts, I worked all over the country, got contracts awarded to me and made trips to several contracts to work, I had everything going on for me all I needed and wanted, I was happily married until my wife had an auto crash and was hospitalized I was in Japan on a contract when my wife got admitted into the hospital due to the accident which resulted in some kidney problems, she had kidney failure as a result of the impact of the crash, I had to leave the contract so I can be able to be with her and take good care of her, she was hospitalized for 14 months, she went through several surgeries, I prayed so greatly for her, stayed with her and took good care of her,my contract in Japan was terminated due to my absence from work and was awarded to someone else to finish and I lost everything there... after her final surgery then I lost her, it was so hard and terrible on me, the Doctor"s said there were some complications with her tissue or gave some medical reasons, I was shocked because only when I thought she was going to be alright and be fine for me then she left me, I couldn't bear it but I know God knew best, I was disappointed then,.. I lost faith and suffered so much depression....I tried my best but it was so hard on me and my daughter, I had to stay strong and live for my daughter, she as all I had left so I had to stay and take good care of her, nothing else mattered to me apart from taking good care of my daughter, I wasn't even seeking for contract anymore, I gave her all the best life can offer just to make sure she was happy and had everything she will ever need, her mothers death was so tough and hard on us but we both got along and became best of friends, she"s my world right now, I survived not because I was too strong but because God loves me and wants me to survive so I survived but it was so hard because I lost virtually everything I've earned in yrs during this period,I was emotionally and physically weighed down but I was able to get through the emotional stress with the help of my daughter and God and my finances am building up but still trying to make ends meet for me and my daughter..

Please send me some of your pictures....

Hello BJ,

How are you doing today and Thanks for your message, i think that how God have made my Destiny and i have forgotten the PAST now i have to focus on the FUTURE for my family, which is consist of myself, daughter and wife (still looking for one, if you are my God sent).. i wrote you little more about here again, hope you are not bored with my story?

Its been years now since I lost my lovely wife, so I've really moved on with my life and have left the past behind me, God has his reasons for taking her away from me....my daughter and myself moved to the States so we can live all the past behind us, we came here in search of a new life, a new beginning, peace and love and both loved it here though she is in school now in England (UK), she talked me into signing up for any dating site, i am very new to online dating and i love it, if i will meet someone special to spend the rest of my life with so I can find someone to make me smile and laugh and ohhhh, yes I took her advice but only to find out that I really needed more than laughter and smile, I've spent some of my years been there for my daughter, caring for her, leaving no space to allow anyone else into my life to share with my happiness and my sadness and I guess she realized that too, so I set to find my soul mate, the woman of my dreams, I have so much love in me to give out to the right woman, Am one mans woman, don't play games, a perfect gentleman, my intentions is to find that woman and win her heart and love then sweep her off her feet when we meet so my intentions are good and I want to be straight with you here, you do posses those qualities I seek, we have so much in common but we still need to take the steps and get to know more and perhaps exchange few more emails and constant communication. will surely do enhance our getting to know about each other and will also make us closer and feel comfortable in meeting one another when we do decide to meet .... my daughter's name is Ada la (that a German name) and she is in United Kingdom, oh we do sort that out Our self and that is why i work very hard every, if am to work extra hours but my job does not allow to work extra hours.. I will like to stop here, Hope to hear from you soon..

Sincerely Eric

In Germany Ada la means (NOBLE) she was born in Germany, then i was a very Rich man but now am thanking God for my life, because i believe As long as am alive, there is still hope for me to get back the way i am before.

How are you doing today and hope you are having a great day? Wow! My daughter is very Happy for us Honey but, you never told me where you live, how many kids you have, your age, your pictures and what work do you do? Please i will like to know the answers to this questions.

I am very positive, spontaneous, well-read, honest, open minded.I also walk and Meditation to keep my body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy.I love traveling but haven't seen many Lands of this world.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I can bring excitement in your life.I am fun loving, creative and at peace. I appreciate others and respect other people's feelings, opinions and cultures. I believe that we are children still at heart, capable of wonder, revelry and change, but, something should be stable.I am an intense friend, sees her glass as half full.I have always drawn to Oceans, mountains and nature.when there is good music, I love to dance, I also enjoy art, cultural activities, exploring new places, visiting museums.I also enjoy romantic picnics, candle light dinner.I believe the kiss is the most intimate and sensual thing that two people can share.kissing is an art form.On the more romantic side, I love to cuddle up near the fire, I love to touch and be touched.Throw your dreams in to the sky, like a kite, and you may get a new friend, a new life OR a new LOVE. My ideal match is a woman, who is warm, wonderful, witty, have a positive out look on life, she is honest, sensitive, I am active, positive, outgoing, smart,intelligent,nice, funny,very loving,affectionate,and a family oriented man.I am ready to find a life partner and raise a permanent family. I Love to travel and seek adventure. I am very easy to get along with. I'm in good health, eat well,very fun and conservative. I know how to cook, clean, do dishes and laundry so I don't need a woman to be a home slave. I believe in having a maid and a nanny to help with kids if my woman is kind of busy maybe work. I am very loving, touchy/ freely,,type of man....love to give and receive foot rubs and back rubs. I love to kiss my partner; I like hugs, walking hand in hand and arm in arm. I like to work out be in shape take walks on the beach and give my woman lots of flowers. I am very romantic.. I love Romance, dancing, water sports, boating, travel, music, arts, outdoors, games, reading, being active, and public peaking. I love lakes, mountains, snow skiing, riding horses, I like going to the operas, bilabials, skating, walking on the beach and laying in the sun. I play billiards, baseball, football, and catch. I love to play sports with children and card games and board games. I love candle light dinners, laying beneath the stars, and watching the sea wave-scaring, romantic, sensual, compassionate, intelligent, interesting, attractive and fun loving....

Yours Sincerely Eric

Hello

How are you doing and hope you are having a great day? Thanks for writing me again.. Am a Geologist but not an ordinary Geologist but a mining Geologist, we get contracts from country for us to help them mine out Crude Oil from the earth crust, that all about my Job, Mining Geologist..

I am an Pretty simple person, I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I need to be able to trust this person with my whole heart, I have not found someone like that in My life, every time I think I can open up something happens.I am determined to make this year Drama Free, and go with the flow, so far so good, I have enjoyed this year!!!!!, I spend a lot of time at the ocean, my favorite place to be, I love spending quiet nights at home or going out for a nice dinner, I like the movies, concerts, reading, spending time alone, i have just one friend in Hydesville CA. The one thing I am going to do is take my time finding the right woman, I want her to be able to love openly, to be a romantic, to be honest, sincere, caring, I want to be treated like I am the best thing that has ever walked into her life..money, objects, beautiful houses and cars are not important to me, I am not a shallow person, and I am not materialistic. I truly love the simple life.. hope to hear from you soon..

Thanks for your message. We mine Petroleum Oil from the earth..my friend's Name is Marrg, living happily with his family.. Do you own your house?

I'm ultimately looking for the love of my life and am willing to be patient until I find that special love. I'm not worried about other people's standards on who I should be with, as long as he's right for me, that's all that matters. Every moment of every day is important to me. Would like to share some of my time with someone who can appreciate me for who I am. A relation should not be based on distance, but rather trust, respect, cooperation, understanding and love. I am looking for a fun woman to have a relationship with that is beneficial for the two of us. I am looking for someone that i will love and love me in return, but likes to get silly when the time is right. Moments spent together can turn into great times.. Okay Enjoy your day with your friends

How are you doing today and hope you are having a great day? Thanks for your message. Do you go to church on Sundays? I don't think so.. we get oil contract and we go do it for the country that brings the contract to us.. i have one house and a car that i drive also..

As the days go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made, the good times we've shared, and the friendship between us that keeps growing. You are not only my friend but my soul mate,confidant,partner, my best friend and soul mate. You are a blessing from above - one that I do not take for granted. Not only are you a wonderful person, you're a terrific person. Your generosity is inspiring! I love that from you,Hope to hear from you soon..

Yours Sincerely Eric

Hello and Good Afternoon,

How are you doing and hope you are having a great day? Honestly, all am about to tell you now, is absolutely the truth and it all coming from the bottom of my heart..

Without beating around the busy, i am getting interested in you, Am beginning to like you.. Oh i must confess to you that i LOVE you so much...

What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.

i will like to stop here, Hope to hear from you soon...

Yours Sincerely Eric

Hello My Love,

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you. I would do anything, I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding mother and loving Wife. I LOVE YOU!!

Your Love, Eric

Good Morning My Love,

How are you doing today? Thanks for your message and please don't get yourself stress out too much. i really miss you badly and everyday by day.. My phone is not good also, i can only use them to text, but i can not call with it.... i will have to use my friend or neighbor's phone to call you..

A morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up... Love is not needing a snooze button on your alarm clock, because when it goes off for the first time in the morning, the thoughts of your loved one makes it impossible to fall back asleep.

I love you so much my Dear.. Kisses and hugges for you

Each night before I sleep your picture always appear through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole. Without you I would simply be surviving, but with you I am living life to the fullest. Because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated.

The simplest pleasures in life bring me so much joy that it is hard to find the words to describe them. A walk in the park becomes a reality based metaphor... it is our journey together hand in hand forever more. The difference between you and I are very few, yet they are there. But we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another.

It isn't about looks but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together. Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life.

I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants.

Love always, Eric

Hello Love,

How are you doing today and hope you are having a great day?

My work have been hectic nowadays, tomorrow we will be having clients from other countries for contract, i need to you pray for me, at least get one out of all the contract that will be talked about tomorrow.. And Sweetie, I just wanted you to know that I am the luckiest man in the world to be with you. I have never been so happy in my life then I am when I'm with you. You mean the whole world to me and I can't wait for the day when the world knows the love I have for you. I want nothing more then to be a wonderful wife and perfect mother for Ada la.. Hope to hear from you soon My Love!!!

Yours Love Eric..

Hello My Love,

How are you doing today and hope you are having a great day? Thanks so much for staying by me all the time.. thank you so much!!!

Honey, can you guess what??? I must use this medium to tell you that i got a contract, and this contract will help me a lot to live well for me, you and our daughter Ada la... They are from West Africa in Nigeria, And they said that there are a lot of Crude Oil in there, so they want a perfect Job, And i will do that for them... And firstly i will be having a meeting with them about the contract in their country, which mean i will be flying down there for the meeting my love..

Sweetie, i will be going to the airport now to book my flight and get myself ready for the trip, Oh i will miss you Baby but i will reply every of your email that you send and i might not be with you but my spirit and soul is with you there.. After booking the flight i will be going home to get ready for the trip without any mistakes there...

I am thinking about you. We are so close here ... it's not like I am feeling that you are far - it's just that I want to let you know again HOW MUCH I am in love with you. I will love you forever and for always, Baby. You are a woman every man is dreaming about and that`s not all ... you are all mine. I don`t know what I did good in this life to deserve you, but I have must been doing something very good in my life! Being with you makes me feel like the entire world is mine. One day we will marry and have a soccer team of kids if you want ... I am dreaming about that. I love you, Baby, and I am yours forever!!

Your baby,

Eric

Hello Sweetie,

Now am at home now, doing some paper work for my trip and packing my loads also.. it my first time going there and i know it will be good one.. by the time i finish the contract, then the next on my schedule is to meet with you my sweetie, then live happily together.

Honey my flight time is 6PM tomorrow, but honey i have something to tell you.. After i booked my flight and honestly speaking all i have left with me is $107, which i think can not be able for me to get a hotel, feeding and transportation when i get there.. I will like you to help me with some funds but before that i will like to reach there first, if the little i have with me can get me along till i get back, i will not need anything from you but if it will not be enough for me to get survive, Baby i will need your help.. An adage says "behind every successful man is a successful woman"
I want you to be the woman behind my success.. You are an amazing woman who takes everything I am insecure about and makes me feel beautiful. I saw you and i knew what your hands and kiss felt like. I'm sure I will be fine. I'm just so excited and nervous all at the same time...

Love Always
Your Husband

Hello sweetie,
Thanks so much for your email. Oh don't know where to start but though
we do hear that Nigeria is worst but am going there to work. Honey, i
have all thing for my flight ready to and fro, and nothing will happen
to me.
Ada la is not going with me, am going alone.. I told you that i work
for individual oil company and they have not sign them for me so that
why am going there or pay me advance and also going for meeting about
the work, so have not been paid advance.. There is nothing concerned
with my company because we are individual.. Sweetie, i know you love
and care for me so much but don't be scared and i will be fine.. That
why i just need litte fund from you for hotel,food and transportation
that all, then i will be back home my love. Just believe and trust me,
and i will be fine my Angel. My flight is 6pm this evening, what a
long trip 13hrs 45mins on air... I know you will never let me down and
after everything is done i will have full cause to thank you God and
the woman behind me and it you.. Hope to hear from you before flight
time...

Love always,
Eric

I just cannot find words to tell you how much i love you. You mean
everything to me.. Candle may melt and time may fade. In the bright
sunlight, you give me shade.. And i know when i am in your arm, i will
feel completely swayed.. Please stay by my side forever. I Love you so
much

Your Husband

Hello My Love,

How are you doing today and hope you are having a great day? Thanks so much for your message.. Yes it a very long Trip and i just pray i get a safe trip and i land there safe and sound.. Ada la is at school i told you that she school in UK, or did you forget?? i told you in my first email to you Sweetie..

My Love, my flight time is 6PM today, so i will be leaving home to airport by 4Pm, waiting for my flight time Dear, and as soon as i get there i will email you...It's the beginning of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the emails you send to me they are caring and loving emails... It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now..

I still have so many paper works to do, ad get my self ready for the meeting honey, but i will finish then all before 4Pm, i got my cloths packed already for the Trip.. I will MISS you so very much but email me and i will write you back, and as soon as i land and get a hotel, i will email you first..And that love i have for you will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Love always,

Eric

Hello My Love,
How are you doing today and hope you are having a great day? Thanks so much for your caring and loving email my wife..

I land about some few hours back, here in Nigeria... Now in a hotel, it very stressful since i get here, and it a very long time to sit in a plane for almost 14 hours, my body ache me and have a slight headache.. but after i rest now, i am okay now..

My Love, How is the state today and weather? You are my one true love, the one who fills up my life with passion. Baby I love you so much. I thank the Lord for sending you to my life, you are the biggest blessing. The day I saw you I knew in my heart you were the one for me.

Honey, Now i get here at the hotel.. the little i have with me here, i paid them to the hotel manager as advance, now honey i need you to help me with this fund of $800 more to balance the hotel bills, food and transportation.. i am having to meetings tomorrow one by 9AM and the other by 3PM, after that i will go back to my hotel to rest for the next day honey..You are my brightest light, the one who makes my life full of beautiful things each day. The footprints of an angel are love, and where there is love, miraculous things can happen.Honey, my love for you is higher than the sky above, deeper than the deepest sea and lasts through all eternity - it has no limitations.. Hope to hear from you soon my love...

Love Always,
Your Husband Eric

Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing today and hope you are having a great day? Oh you are going so early, that's nice my Baby...I want you to know how grateful I am to be a part of your life and ever since I have become a part of you, I always say my gratitude. You are my inspiration in life and you are my life. No one could set us apart and I just wanted to let you know, how much I love all that you are and will be. Without a doubt you keep me together and for the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You truly are my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.I thank God for you every day because I know you are heaven sent; you are my angel.
The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know. You are my world. I love you so much..And wish you safe journey my Love.

Love Always,
Eric

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement

#214898 by Kelly Joe Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:05 am
Just found this forum - he is now using the name Wade Stunaway on Facebook, using the shirtless pic from this profile, as well as a variety of other stolen images online. One of an infant where he is stating that he is a new grandpa!
#214904 by Bryon Williams Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:45 am
Welcome to Scamwarners Kelly Joe,

Thank you for the update.

Is he using any new email addresses and phone numbers? Posting this will also help others avoid his scam attempts.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/