Information on romance scams and scammers.
#26817 by Ryan Hains Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:53 am
Pahali Rosa Sonko - Rosa Sonko
[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
[email protected]

IP 196.207.197.147 Senegal

Romance Scammer

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Pahali.
will like to know you more i can send you my picture and my detail's I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

here is my privet e-mail'([email protected])

My Dear,

How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well?
My name is Pahali. (24 years), i am single, hail from Gambia, the only child of late Engr. Bernard Bakary Sonko. the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA).
As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain un-married till he left the ghost..
So after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. James Tokunbo Oriade Sonko) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life. I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again.
Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me since Senegal and my country Gambia has a common border.
As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want leave here immediately.
Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $4.5 M US Dollars ( fOUR million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he meet his untimely death.
Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself but due to i am not capable now, i wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to you to start a new life over there.
Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone with love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.
Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full data
1. Your names
2. Your contact and residential address.

Meanwhile, you can reach me through my pastor,his name is Pastor Paul any time you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to speak with you (00221-776950327)
I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, then I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture,s have a nice day.
I awaits to hearing from you soonest.
Thanks,

Dearest ,

I am more than happy with your interest to assist me in this transfer.
Furthermore i chose you for what love is been defined, that is for whom you are, not for what you are.

Here is the contact of the bank to write them:

BANK CONTACT.
SCOTIA BANK PLC UK.
The name of the Credit administration officer is Mr David Marlon
E:mail: [email protected]

Telephone numbers: +44-703-181-9003
+44-703-181-8964
Fax number +447005930861
Account Number: SCOTIAUK/7852356201/QB/90/B

Name of Depositor: Engr. Bernard Bakary Sonko
Name of Next of Kin: Miss.Pahali. Sonko
Amount Deposited: US$4,500,000.00

I have mapped out 25% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses.
Please while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign
partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring the money into your account OK?

God bless you as I wait to hearing from you,
Take care and have a nice day.

Yours Pahali.

Advertisement

#95460 by soldierfortune Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 am
Exactly the same first scam letter except ask more personal details (email) with most of the details and the photos. So I decided to post here.

Scammer in brief:

Miss. Merry Nechwa, 24 years old woman from Gampia, the father was poisoned to death and lost her mother earlier. Late father's brother (Mr. James Tokunbo Oriade Nechwa) was going to collect all the father's property for himself. This was cause a dispute and uncle hired an assistant to kill her and she escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Eng. Bernard Bakary Nechwa) left a inheritance $4.5 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Merry is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons (refugee status, international financial community, local laws, etc.) don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account. The assistant should obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Jerome Ntaka) to handle the matter. This lawyer provide itemized price specification (to provide power of attorney and the affidavit of oath) which ended in the total $1.500 USD, which should have been pay via Western Union.

Money Receiver:
Name: Jerome Ntaka
Address:50 cite Fadia Avenue, Dakar, Senegal
Test Question: Jerome
Answer: Ntaka
Total: $1500

Contact on the 4ppl with the uid "juliet9900". 4ppl profile photo isn't belonging the same person than email later.

http://www.4ppl.com/juliet9900

Site: 4ppl
Date: 05.04.2012
Subject: HELLO

My name is merry, My pleasure to contact you today at http://www.4ppl.comand to show you my interest in having a lasting friendship with yu, Write me back with my email address at ([email protected] ) so that i will send you my pictures and also tell you more about me i ,m sorry if i am embarrassing you, pls write back to me through my email, Have a blessed day.
Miss merry.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.127.60]
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 09:39:21 +0000
Subject: PLEASE KEEP IT SECRET.???????????

MY DEAR

How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well? My name is Merry. (24 years), i am single, from Gambia, the only child of late Eng. Bernard Bakary Nechwa. the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA). As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and because of the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain un-married till he left the ghost. So after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. James Tokunbo Oriade Nechwa) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life. I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again.

Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me since Senegal and my country Gambia has a common border. As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want leave here immediately. Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $4.5 M US Dollars (four million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he meet his untimely death. Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself but due i am not capable now, i wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to join you start for a new life over there you are.

Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone with love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you. Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents. Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full data

1. Full Name: ........................
2. Address: ..................
3. Nationality: ........... Sex................
4. Age:........... Date of Birth:................
5. Occupation:........................
6. Phone: ........... Fax:.........................
7. State of Origin: .......Country:..............
8. Occupation:...................................
9. Marital status........... E-mail address's: ............
10. Scan copy of your ID card or Driving License/Photo:............

DECLARATION:
so that i will be fully sure that i am not trusting the wrong person. and it will also give me the mind to send you the bank contact for you to communicate with them for more verification about this money. and to know you more better. Meanwhile, you can reach me through my pastor, his name is Pastor Paul any time you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to speak with you his phone number is this (+21777094675). I awaits to hearing from you soonest. Thanks,
Merry.

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.73.53]
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 09:45:46 +0000
Subject: The contact information of the bank are as follows,

My Dearest One. Thank you for your concerns and care towards me, Please i will like you to understands more that, here in the church is like one staying inside prison and i don't want to continue like this and for that, once the bank starts up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face. so i am very happy to meet some one like you and what ever God join together no one can put asunder. Please my sweetheart my intention is to have a good future, and a good living, and i here-by promised that i will give you all the respect that i could afford to give as a human, i will never disappoint you when i come over to your place, Honey I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to your life, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have wrote to me in your mail, i now have the confidence to go ahead with you and bellow here is the contact of the Bank. i am the next of kin of the Money, Don't worry i believe there will be no question at the bank OK, The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Dr. Gerry Higgins,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
Westminister, Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.
Phone: +44 703 5942854
Email: [email protected]

Name of Depositor: Engr. Bernard Bakary Nechwa
Name of Next of Kin: Miss. Merry Nechwa
Amount Deposited: US$4,500,000.00
Date Deposited: 26th Jauary, 2004
Account Ref No. GB/IO/4505/27553502-501/2004

I am looking forward to have your response from the bank. God bless you, Please write and Call the Bank, When you get them on the line, you tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Dr Engr. Bernard Bakary Nechwa from Gambia that you are representing me Miss Faith as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund OK, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position and also in your save account in your country,

Please my dearest do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, i will advice you to send an email to them and at the same time you can call them on the telephone for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them, Please get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening, my prayer is for God to grant us our pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security purposes. The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the Bank and let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and contact them. Expecting to hear from you, concerning the respond from the bank soon. Please take care and i am waiting for your call, and put me in your daily prayers, I love you and i cant wait to meet you face to face, Please inform me as soon as you contact them. God bless you and your family as i will be waiting for your mail soonest.
Huge & Many Kisses.
Miss Merry

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.96.88]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 04:34:23 -0400
Subject: REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FUND TRANSFER.

Dr. Gerry Higgins,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street, Westminister, Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4ND.

Dear Sir,
Account Ref No. GB/IO/4505/27553502-501/2004

I have been directed by the Director, Credit Administration Dept to write you in respect to your partner's mail which we received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Merry Nechwa, that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Engr. Bernard Bakary Nechwa, was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. As asked, the volume of fund currently deposited with our bank is US$4,500,000.00. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin cum Mandate Beneficiary. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.
2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.
4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese High Court.
5. A scanned copy of your Identity.
6. Letter of probate from the High Court of Justice in Senegal where Miss Merry Nechwa, is residing.

As requested the entire fund could be transferred to your account on her behalf on receipt of the above documents issued by a Senegalese High Court of Justice. You are advise either to fly down there to arrange an attorney or you simple ask your partner to get an attorney for you to procure all these documents for you urgently to enable us effect transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. To enhance quicker processing of this fund, you are to provide this bank with the following information needed in our BTD Form 41.

1. Full Name
2. Contact Address
3. Fax Number
4. Nationality
5. Bank details where this fund is expected to be wired to.
6. Passport No.
7. Occupation/Profession.

These information are urgently on receipt of this mail so that we can create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

Yours Faithfully,
For: Clydesdale Bank Plc
Mrs. Sandra McLean
Senior Manager - FTA International

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.96.88]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:56:12 +0000
Subject: HONEY CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THOS DOCUMENTS?

My dear, I do not know how to express my feelings to you, how i wish you can see me from there to how you have put smiles on my face.I am very grateful to you. Darling i have seen what the bank said and i was thinking that they will only demand for these documents with me here not knowing that they will demand for more things. Darling with the help of Reverend, he has given me the contact of this Lawyer who is a registered member of Senegalese bar association. So darling i will like you to contact him now on how to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name. I do not know how that day will be when i will see you face to face. God will protect you and guide you for me. Below is his contact:

NAME.BAR.(DR) JEROME NTAKA.
[email protected]
PHONE. +221-765164098

You are my source of happiness and i love you.
Kisses

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.110.105]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 00:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION

ATTENTION,

SEQUEL TO THE EMAIL WE RECEIVED TODAY TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAME, AGE, OCCUPATION, PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY) SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT. THANKS.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
DR NTAKA.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.124.74]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 03:29:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: COST OF GETTING THESE DOCUMENTS.

KIND ATTN:

MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT, IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ($330) FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BE PAID IN COURT. ($370) FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID TO BE PAID IN COURT. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF ($300), (500) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE TO BE PAID IN COURT. SO THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE ($1500). YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME BELOW.

Name:---------------------- Jerome Ntaka.
Address:------------------- 50 cite Fadia Avenue.
City:------------------------- Dakar
Test Question:----------- Jerome
Answer:-------------------- Ntaka
Total:---------------------- $1500

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY, SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS .(OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS), THANKS.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) JEROME NTAKA
#95762 by soldierfortune Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:21 pm
Uid has chaneged from "juliet9900" to "lovv333", again dating site photo isn't same person than emailed photos, name from "Merry Nechwa" to "Faith Joel", email from [email protected] to [email protected], father's name from "Eng. Bernard Bakary Nechwa" to "Eng. Bernard Joel Alex", rev. father from "Paul" to "David" and phone number from +21777094675 to +221767517794. Everything else is identical.

http://www.4ppl.com/lovv333

Site: 4ppl
Date: 09.04.2012
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU.

my name is faith. is my privet e-mail ([email protected]) i will like to know you more. so that i can send you my picture and my detail's for you to know me more so I am waiting for your mail to my email address below. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.83.12.6]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GREETNGS FROM FAITH

MY DEAR

How do you do over there? I hope you are doing well? My name is Faith. (24 years), i am single, from Gambia, the only child of late Eng. Bernard Joel Alex. the Director of Bajam Enterprise (Building Construction Company in The Gambia) also the CEO of Bernard Import and Export (GAMBIA). As a matter of fact my mother died when i was barely 4 years old according to my late father and because of the type of love he had for my mother made him to remain un-married till he left the ghost. So after the death of my father as a result of poison, his brother (My Uncle) who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company named (Mr. James Tokunbo Oriade Joel) wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me but to God be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal for my dear life. I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again.

Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me since Senegal and my country Gambia has a common border. As a matter of fact i wish not to stay here again; rather i want leave here immediately. Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $4.5 M US Dollars (four million five hundred thousand US dollars), which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he meet his untimely death. Moreover, i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself but due i am not capable now, i wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to join you start for a new life over there you are. Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone with love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you. Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents. Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information, i will like to know your full data

1. Full Name: ........................
2. Address: ..................
3. Nationality: ........... Sex................
4. Age:........... Date of Birth:................
5. Occupation:........................
6. Phone: ........... Fax:.........................
7. State of Origin: .......Country:..............
8. Occupation:...................................
9. Marital status........... E-mail address's: ............
10. Scan copy of your ID card or Driving License/Photo:............

DECLARATION:
so that i will be fully sure that i am not trusting the wrong person. and it will also give me the mind to send you the bank contact for you to communicate with them for more verification about this money. and to know you more better. Meanwhile, you can reach me through my pastor, his name is Pastor David any time you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to speak with you his phone number is this (+221767517794). I awaits to hearing from you soonest.
Thanks,
faith.

#136325 by soldierfortune Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:46 pm
COMPENSATION:

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.69.245]
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 20:37:14 +0000
Subject: FROM MRS MERRY

My dearest one,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner. Presently I'm in Europe with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev. father his name is Rev Father James who help me the time i was in Dakar Senegal Refugee camp, and his direct email address is ([email protected]) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev +221768848501 and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft, Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner also my husband are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay

Please note, i wouldn't want you to be contacting me all the time because of my present statue here with my husband, he has the password to my box and he do go through my email box all the time, i don't want anything that will destabilize my marriage, bye for now.

Take care and remain Blessed
From Merry

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.69.215]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 10:06:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM REV PETER

PRAISE THE LORD

May the peace of the Lord be with you, Beloved it is with great joy that i received your mail this day base on the bank draft giving to me by Ms Merry Nechwa who has been here for a long time now and lettered departed to Europe to meet her beloved husband. She ordered me to send this check of $350.000.00 dollars to you base on the effort you made in helping her out from this camp but could not succeed. This Draft was giving to me some days ago and i have been waiting to hear from you because she told me that she will be informing you about it. In these issue beloved, i would want you to forward me your contact address and your home address where the Draft will be sent to, while i will go to the Courier Agency and ask them the cost of sending it to you, once am back and i will let you know. In respond to this mail the attach of the Cheque/ Draft shall be attached to you after my findings from the Courier Agency while the original copy shall be sent to you through Courier Agency, thank you and will be waiting to receive your reply.

Yours in Christ
REV PETER

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.68.179]
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 05:02:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM REV PETER

THE LORD IS GOOD

Good Afternoon beloved, I am happy to write you this afternoon to inform you that i went to the Courier Agency this morning on how to send the Draft to you and i was told by them that it will cost the sum of $350 to send the bank Draft direct to the address you provided to me. Now i would want you to send the money so that i can immediately send the Draft to you and face other thing. So you are to send the money through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, below here is the information you will use in making the payment and once you send it, you try and forward me the information you use in making the payment so that i may use it to cash it over here, once i receive the money i will do my possible best to send the Draft to your end.

Name....Rev. Peter Gabriel
ADDRESS; 45 cite usmane dioup, nord foire, Dakar Senegal.
DAKAR SENEGAL

Yours In Christ,
Reverend Peter.
#253289 by AlanJones Fri May 29, 2015 2:09 am

Hello my son !

On the behalf of Marry Nechwa
send me your full informations and it will reach you without wasting
of any time.

NAME.....................
PHONE NUMBER.....
COUNTRY.............
ADDRESS............
AGE....................
OCCUPATION........

God bless you as you can know that God time is the best and one with
God is majority

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#255393 by AlanJones Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:24 pm
Tel. No.: +221772082235

God Bless you
I am Reverend James Andrew the coordinator and controller of the
Refugee camp here in Senegal. Actually Miss marry nechwa
has left to England and she left with me a check of $350.000.00 US
Dollars (Three hundred and fifty thousand us dollars) with the
bearer's name. So therefore to be sure that the cheque belongs to you,
kindly send me your full names
and contact addresses so that after confirmation, i will send you the
Cheque through DHL POST.

Claims Requirements:
Full Legal Name:....
phone:...................
Address:..................

I shall wait for your response as soon as you receive this mail today.
May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.
Remain blessed.

Remain blessed in the Lord.
REVEREND James Andrew
+221-77 208 2 235

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#257395 by AlanJones Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:03 pm

May the peace of the Lord be with you

are you not longer interested over your items or what ?
please give me a clarification, you are only the beneficiary of the
cheque, so tell me what to do.

Thanks God bless as you response
Reverend James Andrew