Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190056 by AlanJones Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:13 pm
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes the wrinkles away. Hope you receive a lot and share a lot of smiles today. Here's one from me.

Never get tired of doing little things to others, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little hi to you.

A smile is a language everybody understands. It costs nothing but creates much. It happens fast but its memory may last forever. Keep smiling.

All mornings are like a painting, you need a little inspiration to get you going, a little smile to brighten it and a message from someone who cares to color your day.

Kevin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#190077 by scooby101 Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:33 pm
Kevin James: yes when is your birthday
Kevin James: Mine is sooner 15th on this month...
Kevin James: would you be here for my birthday
Kevin James: so i won't let you go back
Kevin James: so when will you come here lol
Kevin James: then by 10th hope you will be here for me
Kevin James: hope you will send me something cos that will be my first thing to recieve here lol
Kevin James: ok what do you want to send me here
Kevin James: can you do me a favour??
Kevin James: can you get me Bible,towel,sprays,deodorants,boxer shorts,and cookies,candys,for the kids here..
Kevin James: Hope you would like to hear my voice??
Kevin James: Ohh then sweetheart kindly buy me Samsung Galaxy S3 Unlock phone so that i will call you in everyday..
Kevin James: cos am using my commander laptop so whenever he is using then i will call you for some talks without chatting
Kevin James: Ohh sweetheart just ordered it or go to walmart you will get one from there
Kevin James: but you have you list the name down and that is Samsung Galaxy S3 Unlock phone
Kevin James: Thanks
Kevin James: I love you sweetheart
#190157 by AlanJones Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 pm
i miss you so much.You are killing me with those crashing lines of yours. I sometimes cry while I read your mail.I just want to touch you so badly, so painfully. I want to kiss you on and on, non stop. It is so strange. This everything seems unreal, We have never seen each other, but we feel this way towards each other.It seems to me this is much stronger love than any physical.
It is like heavenly, spiritual, stronger than anything existing.When I think of you, I imagine GOD, It seems like GOD has placed Himself inside you, to be visible, so that I can love Him. You are GOD to me now. I do not know , this thought make me to cry. I read your email over and over again, like water for a person in desert.They make my day run and feel alive during the day, I feel alive because of you, the rest seems not so important now.
A flower grows from beneath a blanket of fine and purest white.It reaches toward the sun for warmth,For heat and for the light.my love for you grows stronger still.take care and be safe for me.i love you babe.i miss you soo much babe.i will always be thinking about you.i can never do without you.

Lovely,
Kevin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#190230 by scooby101 Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 am
"' Kevin James
To Me

Today at 8:24 AM

hello babe
i am over whelmed after reading this mail and i know we are blessed to find each other. i love you baby and i can't wait to feel you.
If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience. From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that wonderful cool day.
Thank you for the comfortable conversations. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me yours. No matter how slowly or at what distance our relationship develops, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made. Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, + Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.
You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong. i love you with all my heart and soul.take care.and be safe.
I LOVE YOU AND I REALLY DO CARE A LOT ABOUT YOU.

Your man,
Kevin. ""
#190291 by AlanJones Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:57 pm
Hello darling and how are you doing this morning?? hope you are doing good by the grace of God..I will be very much happy to get you yahoo email so that i will add you then we will be able to chat to know more about each other..
Thanks,
Kevin.

Hey, good morning! Rise and shine! As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun, I wish that you would be well and fine.i hope you had a sound sleep.A warm "hello" doesn't come from the lips, it comes from the heart; doesn't have to be told, it has to be shown; doesn't have to be given, it has to be sent.God smiled at me just this morning through the rising sun rays. I'm sharing the same courtesy with you by sending you a warm smile that your heart can feel even without seeing.TAKE CARE AND I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER..

#190421 by scooby101 Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:57 am
"" Ok honey these are the things i ask you for..Bible,3towels,sprays,deodorants,boxer shorts and Samsung Galaxy S3 Unlock phone..

and the kids too...Cookies,Candys,Cookies and teddy bear.Please honey you can get them from walmart.Honey when will you be home for us to chat??..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Thanks,

Kevin.""

Kevin James: Ohh honey so you did bought all the things i asked you including the cell phone??
Kevin James: then i wil ask my commander and get you the address ok
Kevin James: Honey hope the cell phone is Samsung galaxy S3 unlock phone
Kevin James: Yes unlock honey that good for the access here
Kevin James: Thank you so much honey
Kevin James: I love you more
Kevin James: I will let you have the address when my commander comes ok\
Kevin James: but honey what do you want for my commander???
Kevin James: Cos am using his laptop all day
Kevin James: honey you can get him something like ipod5 cos he like listen to musics
#190446 by AlanJones Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:14 am
Never get tired of doing little things to others, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little hi to you.

As another day is dawning,untouched and freshly new,I pray blessings are sent on everything you do.And may the brand new morning turn into a wonderful day,when all the things you wish for will surely come your way.As I sip my fresh brewed coffee,thoughts of you have crossed my mind.I'm sending morning greetings and hope your day is fine.Today is filled with sunshine like the friendship we two share.My day will be just dandy i'll pretend that I am there.I have to go for now.I want you to know you are very special.I don't have time to spend with you talking now that is why i want to send you this message to let you know you are being thought of.Have lots to do today.Just wanted to say good morning in this e-mail sent your way.

#190474 by scooby101 Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:12 pm
"" Kevin James
To Me

Today at 5:39 PM

On Sunday, February 9, 2014 4:33 PM, justice Ntiamoah <[email protected]> wrote:

This is the information.. Tell Madam XXXX to mail it via the Express Mail..Please tell her to use the Fastest delivery.. So that i would not wait to receive the package.. Hope to hear back from you soon...

Also after sending the package email me the details to track the package.....

Ntiamoah Justice,

P.o.box AT 1166

Achimota-Mrk,Accra

00233 Ghana...

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 02/09/14 08:33 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Hello Mr.Justice

Hello Mr.Justice this is Sgt James from Afghanistan.Kabul and my sweetheart XXXXwanted to send me care pkg so can you emailing me the address so that i will forward it to her

Thanks,

Kevin. ""
#191055 by AlanJones Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:16 am
My day is good and i miss you so much more how was your night??Hope you have a great day and am heading to the kids with my 12 of my buddies so will email you later when i come ok

woke up a few hours ago, but somehow I feel incomplete till I remembered I haven't emailed you yet.People vanish,people die. People laugh and people cry.Some give up,some will try.Some say hi,while some say bye.Others may forget,but never will I.Every morning,leave your worries outside your gate because that's where they pick up the garbage.Have a worry free day....I just wanted to say hi.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Your darling,
Kevin

People vanish, people die. People laugh and people cry. Some give up, some will try. Some say hi, while some say bye. Others may forget, but never will I. Good morning!
Every morning, leave your worries outside your gate, coz that's where they pick up the garbage! Have a worry free day!

#191140 by AlanJones Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:44 am
Hello my dear love,
how are you doing this morning? hope by the grace of Almighty God you are doing good,i can't even stop thinking about you within a second you make me feel complete and joyful i thank God that i found you here,you are so sweet like honey and you are my world of life too.I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
Your darling

Kevin.

#191361 by AlanJones Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 pm
Hello dear hope you doing good good this morning and also your night was good as well i miss you and i want us to chat on yahoo chat room so kindly create yahoo account ok...am still thinking about you darling and you are in my mind all day and night
Thanks,
Kevin.

#191388 by scooby101 Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:36 pm
Kevin James: i miss you honey
Kevin James: i read your last emailed and i thought you have lived me..
Kevin James: ohh i see so have you met someone
11: stop that stupid jealous behaviour
Kevin James: What am not ok
11: first you come checking on me
11: now you start again about having someone else
Kevin James: Is not me one of my buddies did that and he was in my office
Kevin James: i said is not me ok
Kevin James: i was thinking about you
Kevin James: i care for you so much
Kevin James: and i wish am with you
Kevin James: are you upset on me??
Kevin James: About what again honey
Kevin James: I trust you honey
Kevin James: and i love you too
Kevin James: No i was waited for you online from the day you emailed me that goodbye and i was also emailed you too but no reply..and o was realy worried
Kevin James: ohh ok honey but i want to ask you something
Kevin James: have you go for the tracking number??
Kevin James: then let me have and email to Mr.Justice
Kevin James: why do you want them to send the package back..
Kevin James: am sorry ok
Kevin James: you know that i love you so much
Kevin James: you are my world i have only you in this earth..
Kevin James: and i can'[t wait to see you honey
#191810 by scooby101 Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:38 pm
"""" i miss you so much. sweetheart i hope you are doing well as well,i prayed for you all night and this morning. just thinking about you,you mean to each other i am over whelmed after reading this mail and i know we are blessed to find each other. i love you baby and i can't wait to feel you. Thank you for the comfortable conversations. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me yours. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develops, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made. Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. You really do know how to touch my heart, don’t you… Your heart has a beauty that I find in no other. Your warmth and compassion inspire me to take new risks and grow daily, refining me into a better person. As long as my heart beats, I shall seek out your soul and feel fulfilled! Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..email me when you are ok..honey take good care of yourself for me ok..kisses&hugs*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck*:) happy*:-* kiss

Your one and only lover,

Kevin. """"
#192708 by Zsoka Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:00 pm
James Mark néven fenn van a VK.com/ id238172113 itt ezen a néven szerepel
AlanJones wrote:Profile on FishMeetFish - Kindheart876 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Kindheart876

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

I am a very down-to-earth person when you really get a chance to know me. I enjoy living my life to the fullest and learning more as i go along the way. No matter what your age, we are all still learning something(s) about ourselves.

I am ambitious, focused, and determined in all that i do in making life the sweet reward it truly is. I am all about family, friends, and being around very genuine individuals who aren't afraid to be themselves. With all the qualities i have already listed, i would really like to find a lady that shares those same characteristics as i do. Trust, honesty, loyalty, a sense of spirituality are also important to me. Compatibility is the key to unlocking the doors in search of that right one.

I have a passion for traveling and seeing parts of the world I thought I'd never seen. I always enjoy reading a good book especially if its something influential to read. Speaking of books, i also like to do some writing in my spare time, and thats mostly INSPIRATIONAL writing i prefer to take up. I also enjoy cooking, playing sports, and spending time with those i value most makes my world even better. Good company isnt hard to find when its with the ones who know you best.

I like a lady thats well sophisticated in how she dresses and carries herself as a woman should. Thats what i am definitely attracted to, even if she can keep it simple. With all thats said already, please feel free to ask any questions that may need answering; I will NOT however answer anything with profanity, or even if your looking for a quick hookup. No offense, but i am attracted to maturity.I will share in closing by saying "Real beauty is not what lies on us, but within us"

PM sent

Hi, Your profile and picture has peaked my interest and you sound like someone I would enjoy knowing. was just browsing through profiles in here on this site,and your profile seems to be very attracted and touching, I couldn't believe in my own thoughts that a woman like you will be online searching you definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing.Nobody is gonna skip your profile without sending you a message.I can see sincerity in your eyes.You look very beautiful Well for once i thought,don't hesitate to drop me a note by sending you a message as there's a saying that goes "Show dignity in your defeat, you could be winning"I hope you will surprise me by giving me a reply to my Message Lol i really want to know more about you ,Am Kevin and nice to meet you Geit i would be much happy to know more about you if you don't here is my email [email protected] and yours??

I just sent you an invite on your gmail so accept it and let chat more there ok am online now waiting for you..
Thanks,
Kevin.