Information on romance scams and scammers.
#189395 by Maggie Matlock Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 am
Other emails used: [email protected]

Fishmeetfish.com profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/LUUKING

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.251.169.162
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

LUUKING Profile: SEEKING FOR MY LOVE
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

asian beach chocolate cooking dancing fishing flower funny hip hop party singing .....ect sushi

About Me
AM A WOMAN WITH GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR LOOKING FOR A MAN THAT I CAN LOVE , TRUST, HONEST, FAITHFUL, PATIENCE, RESPECTFUL , HOSPITALITY , GOOD , ECT ..THERE IS ALOT TO ABOUT ME.

Scammers using stolen pictures of adult film actress Private School Jewel.

Private Messages on FMF

Hi there , am new to this dating site and i would be glad to know more about u and see what happen next ,,,,Amm kelly ..

Looking back to hear from u soon ,....

So nice to hear from u soon .Well am doing great and u ? Well am new to here , and i would be happy to get more about u and see what happen next ...Well am kelly and am open like book ready to tell u anything about me and see if we can proceed this chat from here ..Well can pls lets me ur email address so that we can get the chance to get to learn more about each other ..

Looking back to hear from u soon ..
Kelly ...

So nice to hear from u dear well i will be glad to know more about u dear ..well did u have access to yahoo account so that we can chat over there ..

[email protected]

Kelly

Emails:

So nice to hear from u well am , called Kelly Blooms , born and rise at USA, Arizona, phoenix ,32ys old ....am nurse as profession ,,I work for United Nation of America but am now here in ghana having my service here as nurse ...Well ur age is not aproblem to me well , Am now on vacation now and we can plan to meet if only u wish to happen ...Am seeking for a man with good sense of humor and also passionate as same ...Am ready to tell u anything about me am open like book ...I have been lonely for so many yrs ..Am now seeking for the perfect to be with ...it really hurt to be lonely ...

Hi , xxxx, how are u doing? well it so nice to hear from u soon . Actually am there to have my service over there and now on vacation we can plan to meet dear ....Well i work for as Nursery nurse in the hospital i take care of new born babies , feeding and also help in when having surgery ....Am actually seeking for perfect man to be with , man with good sense if humor and also humble , honest, faithful ....I guess we do have alot in common ,,,And i can't wait to see u xxx, u seems to be so caring , and also trustful man that i can go out with....

So nice to meet u xxxx , well i think we can be together from this moment , u seems to be so passionate and caring man , This is kind of man i want to be with ...i really need to see u in person and see what the future unfold ...I would be glad to to see u and see what happen next in future ....U are so honest and and faithful as ....I hate being far from you but we can make it happen if only u wish to happen so ...Am sincere to tell u anything details about me ...

Looking back to hear from u soon ...
Love u ..

So nice to hear from u quick ...Well am now on vacation and off from work now ..we can plan to meet if only u want to see me in person ....i don;t actually when i will be back in the state ...But i can come over there just only to see u on person ......So when did u want as to meet? Am just be honest to u ....

Hello, dear ..How are u doing? Hope u are doing great ...as am doing here ..Am now lonely as u know already am having my vacation here in Ghana, Accra ,,,Am i was home feeling lonely and also loveless dear ....So when did u want as to meet dear ...i guess i can make it this weekend so that we can share our life together and also be with ....Forever ...
Can' wait to see u in person xxxx..

Love

Hello, xxxx , How are un doing ? Hoping that u are doing great ....Dear am so glad that i want to see me in person and have quality life with u ...Distance is does not break up any relationship what i need is honest and sincere to each other ..Baby now what i need is now is to get my visa so that i can get the chance to the state ......baby can u pls tell me when did u want me to come over ........Because am so in hurry to see u in person with all ur caring and faithful to me...U really deserved me and also complete me life fully ...

Love

Baby , I was able to get the information from the embassy the problem is that ....I was able to afford half of the money for my visa and my ticket,,....What i need is support so that i can get to the state as soon as possible ....Dear that is the problem am facing here love .....If am able to get the full money i will in that probably Tuesday morning right ...And i would be expecting to come and pick me up from the airpor...Granny will be alright here i have work mate who is going to take care of her

LOVE U ...

Hello my, How are u today and How is ur night? I am missing u so much, you have been on my mind all night and this morning. You are so special to me and i cant wait to be in ur arms. I want to take good care of u and make u so much happy all the time. Tell me, Can u send the VISA fee through western union money transfer so that i can get it and travel to u? reply me and let me know. Kiss u. bye

Hello baby ..Am so glad to hear from you dear ..Am still on vacation here spending the days lonely here ..Baby i wasn't feeling well...But am now okay ...i really feel bad to hear all this news in my life ...it was the cause of my sickness ..The Doctor advise t to me that i shouldn't think too much ...Baby am thinking about u all day and nit, missed u ....And can't wait to be in your arms dear ...i was worried about you not hearing from you am now okay to hear from u sweety .......

LOVE YOU ..
XOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; Sunday is almost here again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.

Ever since the first time I heard you said miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time i had email from you sweet voice I would smile and I was happy from that point on....baby can please give me your cell phone number so that i can contact you anytime anywhere i am right ..

Love always
xxxx ..

Darling, I have really missed you today. I kept thinking of you, the wonderful flutters I get in the pit of my stomach when I call you, the tender encouraging words and advice you give to me. You are so open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside of me.

There are many things that I regret ... the greatest is that we didn't meet sooner..No matter what happens, just know that I really do love you and, Sweetheart, I wish you were here with me.

Hello, xxxx how are you doing? My love, I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you.

I just have to tell you, xxxx, to share with you that sacred part of my inner, secret life, the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my reticence in telling you how I feel sometimes, that and the fact that passion in an extreme state can be scary, you almost just want to shut it away for fear that it will eventually destroy you. I think of my feelings, my love for you not with craving or with hope or even desire, but just with a kind of wonder that such things could be. You have opened my eyes to how love should feel. I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less.

But, at this time in both of our lives, we are surrounded by possibilities of choice, open doors and wide horizons, which I know, may come between us. But I also know and hope that they could eventually bring us together, with both of us being better people for the time we spent apart. And so for now I function between maybe and maybe not. It's a strange mixture of love and sex and sorrow and hope and longing and faith. And even though you are far away, you're all that I can see, I carry you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say. xxxx, remember this - I love you no less than if you were right here now.

Other places Kelly Blooms has been reported:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13449
http://www.scamdex.com/ScamTipReports/12988
http://www.scamdex.com/ScamTipReports/12984

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement

#189423 by Maggie Matlock Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:19 am
Hi there am new to this site and i would be glad to know more about u and see what the future unfold for as,,,,

Looking back to hear from u soon ...
Kell

Hello, there ..Am kelly Blooms 32yrs single , nurse as profession ......Well am new to that dating site and i would be glad to know more about you and see what happen next ....What have you experienced since you joined that dating service ...Am new to that dating site and i would be happy to know much about you ....

Looking back to hear from you soon .

Good evening , so nice to hear from you soon ...
Well am having great day . and i hope you are having the same . well am nursery nurse i take care of new born babies and also help during surgery, ..well never mind for been online , well i would be glad if u tell me the kind of woman you are seeking for .....well am very honest woman , God fearing , sincere, patience, respect, kind , humble, and also open minded , and ready to you any details about me.........I lost my parent through car accident and have been tried to live lonely and pure hear from since , am now seeking for man that i can settle down in my life , it has been couples of years ,,

Looking back to hear from you
Kelly

Good evening , how are you doing ? well so nice to hear from you soon ..well am very God fearing , woman ,. sincere, honest and with much respect , and also reliable , ..Sorry to hear that you lost your parent, ......Well am looking for man that i can love and also depend on him as good husband , well i have been scammed before , so it so hard for to build in trust in man .. i hate liers ....I have not lied in my life before ,..Sorry my english would not be perefect as i told you earlier i have spent much time living in italy .....i guess we do have alot in common and i woulld be happy to my friend for now, and see what happen next ....
Looking back to hear from you soon ...
Kelly

Good evening , How are you doing? well i hope by the Grace of God you are fine as am doing over here ..well am not in relationship yet , am not trying to found the love of my heart , I have been seeking all my life to found my bride , man that would be nice to me , faithful , sincere , honest as well ....I was in relationship when i was 18yrs i lost my lovely boyfriend , through cancer , i have been living single from since then , ,,,,,Am hoping to found one soon ...

Looking back to hear from you soon ..\
Kelly

Thank you for your attention ...

I would be happy to have a family in my life again it really hurt to be alone, i can't afford to live that misrable life anymore , am looking for man that is serious into relationship and ready to pursue it by any means .... Am good woman who is passionate hearted and honest ....i would be happy to have accompany in my life ........Can you please tell me much about yourself..What are looking for dear?

Well baby am now on vacation and am ready to see you in person and see what happen next ...
now free from work and it my heart desire to make u happy in this life and fulfill your promise ..
Baby i swear by my parent grave that am not going to hurt u or disappointed you baby ..................I was sent from heaven to be with u ..You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong.
Looking back to hear from u soon ....
Love u baby ............

So nice to hear from you soon.I mean i thank you for your attention and i really appreciate your sincere ....i lost my parent through car accident for a couples of years ago ....I would be happy to know more about you ...

What am seeking for is perfect man that can bring back my happiness to my misrable life again ...Am honest woman with good character , sincere , honest, simply, faithful , and ect ...Am seeking for man that qualify all this characters...........I would be excited to have family in my life , i have been lonely for so many years now and i can't afford to live that life anymore ...Please tell what are looking for on that dating service ...........And how long have you joined that site and your experienced ....

Hello, Good evening , so nice to received email from you every evening ....
Am doing great and you , i hope you are fine by God by the Grace of God ..Dear i really gree with you , am not ino rush to get myself in to
any relationship ..i would be happy to know more about you and see what happy next ...\
I would be happy if yo tell much about yourself to me ................
Well i will be happy to have family and enjoy all the greats things on this earth ....
it hurt to be alone on this palnet and , search most bad things to happen to anyone ...
i would be happy to have my love beside me everyday and any season and love him always ....

Looking back to hear from you s..
oon ...

Hello, dear, Am not yet asleep , just thinking about you and how this conversation gonna work for ad to family ......
Well what did you want to know about me dear ....I have already told you everything about me ......rust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.
To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust /her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.
Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.
Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.
You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.
For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient.
Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud.... It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.....
Love you
Take care

Good Evening dear ...

How are you doing? i hoe you are doing fine by the
grace of God ,,,

I was born by Mr.n Mrs Andre piero , my dad was
Italian and mom was American .....I lost my parent through
car accident when we are on our way to visit a friend .....

I was grew up at phoenix and have my education there when i was 18ys and begun
to take care of myself and from since then ....I met guy called
Peter Houson, and he really helped in my life through
my education and all my needs ..he was coming from riched
family ..He search good up to now and can't forget him, he did alot for me,,
in my life
I was able to pass my College Exams and i had the opportunity to Nursing Training School

But am now here in Ghana to have my service here as nurse , i stay alone in apartment ..
My pass is really sad and don't even want to recall it anymore in my life ,,
Peter was the first person to break up my virginity it so sad , to type this dear ,,,
I lost him through cancer , from then i have not experienced anything in sex ...
Am just keeping my body clean for the man that can get into my life and make feel
am also human on this planet ...I need man that can love and also ready to move to new
chapter in life ....Am woman with good heart and much respect for my partner and i promise willn't
maltreat my lover ...........And i would be happy to see you in person and see what the future
unfold for as .......

Good t hear from you soon..am fine , and i would be leaving to ghana to have continue my service there and also advance more in local and culture education , am gonna email you anything that gonna be happen , before i leave, right nopw everything is in contact now , and i would be leaving this Monday , am glad that am gonna spend the christmas over ghana becox i have heard alot about that country and cant to get there ....Sorry for not telling you earlier , it hurt to be alone this Christmas , ....

Good evening , how are you doing dear ? i hope you are fine ...well am gonna contact you every second in my times as i can ..i cant forget you ever , u have brought light upon my life ,,,dont worry am gonna be fine and safe for you ..
Am gonna come for you as soon as we go for vacation dear ....

MISS YOU
XOXOXOOXOXOXOXO

Good evening , how are you doing? i hope you are fine and i would be glad to be your partner , not money that make good relationship , what it needs is to build trust and believe in each that make successful relationship ....Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart....Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands......... Faith is what you hold on to.
Am sorry i dont have camera right now , i guess in need to purchase new to i can snap pic of me....
love you

At times I can't find the words to say what I mean in person, so writing it down when I think about it, helps me get my point across. All I know is you are someone I want to spend time with, and have fun with, someone I want to get to know better. love to talk with you. You're blunt and to the point, like myself, sometimes vulgar, but always funny. We don't always agree on things, but that's what keeps it interesting.

Anyways, I just felt like letting you know.

Thinking of you in many ways,

Before you came into my life, I had given up on ever finding my soul mate; the one person who could set my heart on fire with just one look. I thought that was the stuff of silly, dime store romance novels. Was I wrong!!! When you walked into the life that first night, sparks flew. Every time you touched me, brushed up against me, my heart stopped.

I fell in love with you the moment I looked into your eyes, but I was so afraid of letting you in and being hurt again. I'm so glad you didn't give up. I cannot imagine what my life would be without you. Falling asleep in your arms every night and waking up beside you each morning is how I want to spend the rest of my life. You are my everything... I love you so much. Every day that goes by, every time we make love, I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I know there will never be anyone else for me, for everyone would pale in comparison to you and what you make me feel. Thank you, Sweetheart, for healing my broken heart. Thank you for making me believe in miracles.

All my love forever,

So glad to hear from you again , babe i need you help so i can get some food stuff in my kitchen , dear , i have been spending all my allowance paying my bills and also the necessary thing i needed , u know as woman we need alot to make compatible and attractive u all day ...Well dear i need your support so i can get some food stuff in my kitchen , if not am gonna sturved all day , ..please , am not forcing you , or pressuring u , just anything from your heart as good husband and God fearing , man ...

PLEASE am just begging you dear , just anything you can afford please , am not lieing to you , am telling you the challenge am facing here please , .........Just watch the croos of jesus he died because of us , and money is not the world dear please am begging , i dont know what to eat next morning dear

well dear i need you send through western union , or money Gram , i think that is the best way i can received the money from you quick if u decided to sent through bank account it gonna take few days until it get , and before the money get to the account . am already ........HERE IS THE ADDRESS ...

YAW AMAKYE .....

P.O BOX , 339
AGONA SWEDRU , GHANA.
ZIP CODE 339

PLEASE HERE IS FRIEND OF MY MINE , I NEED YOU SENT THROUGH THIS ADDRESS ,,,,PLEASE DONT HURT ME , I REALLY TRUST YOU AND I KNOW BY YOUR GOD FEARING , IF YOU LIER TO ME , YOU LIED TO THE MOTHER OF JESUS , PLEASE , I WOULD BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON, WHATS TIME ARE YOU GONNA SENT .....DEAR...

I was on my way to bed and wanted to write you a little note. Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so muchOver the last few months, it's been wonderful; I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you. You are wonderful ... to me, to my friends, to my family. You make me really happy and even though we are apart so much of the time, it's made up each time I see you again. The feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I do get to see you for the first time in such a long time and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically...
I was thinking so much about that earlier tonight, when I am going to meet you at the airport. I am getting butterflies in my stomach just at the thought of seeing you again. You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to see youIt takes a strong man to accomplish everything that you have in your life, I am proud of you that you stick to your goals, you have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you respect my beliefs as I respect yours. You say that you are going to make me a happy woman ... well, you have already done that, just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of when I was a little girl, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are......

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
#189475 by Grunt Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:45 pm
2 profiles on Skype with this email address

Kelly Blooms
user name kelly.bloms
Accra, Ghana

Kelly Blooms
user name kelly.bloms1
London, UK