Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190070 by AlanJones Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:22 pm
Hello My dearest XXX,
how are you today? thank your e-mail and I will like to know more about you? but
I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself. I am a happy man, sure, confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.
Working as an exporter of cars, I am currently living in Switzerland and I am an American by birth, my father late white American and my late mother is Swiss,
but both of them during their youth welfare met in the United States of America, and due to that. I have to earn American passport and an American ... I was born and raise in America but lived for a time in my life in Switzerland and lived there for about 9 years now.I am a hard worker and very friendly.
I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very loyal and honest.
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the silence of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am in jeans or a nice English suit. Non smoking / drinker, not into drugs (do not need them, I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
I am a very outgoing person who loves to travel to dine out and enjoy the simple life. I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to laugh.
I like to relax with a good book or watch movie and its even more fun when you have someone special to do this with. I am very easy to get a long with and a very good listener ..
I love my time with people I love to share and care eg, friends and Family.well about my family I come from a very small family unit.
I am an honest heart that is for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay lasting foundations for a lasting relationship.
I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running at its best. I believe keeping fit is important. I'm not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy good food and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and good wine.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or Swing.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and a bit impulsive. I am always trying to work from the inside out and go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I usually try a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercise and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy living (believe me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to overdo it).
I would also like to have a like-minded female where we can participate in joint activities and encourage each other to pursue their interests and find.
I have several hobbies (and I wish more time to those who could find track) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and should be someone to share that with, and want their sharing their interests with me . ..
Well, I hope you did not fall asleep reading, all about me and my life style, I hope this gives you an insight about who I am, and I'll love to read more from you, you have skype? enjoy the day with you Michael.

Image can be found on a number of anti-scam sites

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=66772
http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/showFull ... 896199.htm

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#322377 by malu53 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 pm
wayn.com
Richard Howard
currently in Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia

About me
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage.

on March 12, scammer used this pic

Am good ... It's my pleasure meeting you xxx , I saw your nice pics here that's why I have contacted you so that we can communicate and get to know more about each other if you don't mind?
Here is my email address [email protected] I will be glad if you can send me email just to say Hello and i will reply you with some pictures of me ok
#322379 by malu53 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:17 pm
Hello and thank you very much for your contact.. I'm very happy to meet someone like you on the site.. Today is my first time on the site and you are the only woman i have met and i want us to know more about each other and see what the future have for us.. How long have you been alone? Do you live alone? what are you really looking for on the site? have you met any interesting people on the site..
Hope to hear from you soon,
Richard xx
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017
#322382 by malu53 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:28 pm
Elvis01234 "Hi..."
52 year old man from Los Angeles Usa, Florida
Looking for woman for marriage
divorced
Profession: Jouralist

.I am a happy person who appreciates people with understanding heart,respect for others,trust and tolerance.

kel4321
Single
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job: Military
Has Kids: Yes, not living with me

I am a quiet but very interesting person. Love is what I seek. I am widower and my work did not allow me to find a wife since I am mostly busy. I am now ready to find a life partner to spend the rest of my life with, because, I will retire from work in a month and I need that kind hearted, loving, caring and honest woman to treat and be my queen.

scammers using the pic of previous post and the pic of starting post
the user names smell Nigeria
#335077 by malu53 Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:11 pm
1st zorpia profile immediately after contact deleted

now scammer is back with a new profile on wayn
Henry Blodget
currently in San Jose, California, United States

About Me
Hi, my name is Henry Blodget. I'm 57 year-old American male, currently in San Jose, United States. I last logged in on 25th Jul 2017 and I have 27 friends around the world.

#427738 by maluu53 Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:33 pm
Luis
51, Man, Single
Accra, Ghana

Image dd. pics already posted

Hi friend, I would like us to get to know each other more better, kindly contact me through my email ( [email protected]
more pics and profiles are documented here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=10