Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190097 by rococo Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:09 am
kevinkennedy28
male - 49 years , Othe , France ( Lorraine )
Name - John Kevin
Date of birth - 10.07.1964
Language - French
Stan Love - Dating
I imagine - Women

Dear Love ( [email protected] )

I am Engineer John from the UK I'm international contractor who is engaged in construction of roads and bridges 'm on this website ( netlog.com ) and I saw your profile today, I'm interested in you looking for a nice woman and will love you forever , because I am a man who knows how to make a woman smile I believe in a long distance relationship , because it requires a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write me through my email so that we can begin to express our feelings together contact directly with my ID ( [email protected] )
Thank you and hope to hear from you Love from
( [email protected] )
John eng

Advertisement

#190100 by rococo Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:44 am
Kevin - [email protected]

:yikes: SCAMMER THE SAME ... CHANGE OF ADDRESS E -MAIL

kevinman500
Name: Kevin
Bodytype : Average
Type: Single Children: no children
Looking for : Female Age: 35-75
Relationships: Marriage

Description: I am a nice handsome man looking for a nice and honest womani I'm nice handsome man looking for a nice and honest women

Theme : Hawaii

Dear Love
I am from the UK International Mr. Kevin I am a contractor who is engaged in construction of roads and bridges 'm on this website ( romlove.com ) and I saw you today, the profile you are interested in looking for a nice woman and will love forever , because I am a man who knows how to make a woman smile I believe in a long distance relationship , because it requires a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write me through my email so that we can begin to express our feelings together with a contact directly from my id kevinkennedy2 @ hotmai lc ou k
Thanks and hope to hear from you Love from
[email protected]
Mr. Kevin
Image...
#190102 by rococo Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 am
Also in the network >>> kevin - [email protected]

kevinlove64
kevin, 49, Male

Dear Love I am Mr. kvien from UK I am an International contractor That deals with the construction of roads and bridges and am into this website (http://www.last.fm) and saw you email profile today am interested in you and am looking for a nice woman and will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile and believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so we can start That expressing our feelings together, contact me directly with My id [email protected] Thanks and hope to hear from you Love from [email protected]
Mr. kvien

:oh-joy: pic directly above
#190323 by Grunt Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:54 pm
tagged
Kevin J
Last Active: a day ago

Dear Love I am john from UK I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges i am into this website (hi5.com) and saw you profile email today am interested in you i am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile i believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect,i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together,contact me directly with My ID ([email protected]) Thanks and hope to hear from you Love from ([email protected]) Eng john

pics stolen from a Turkish guy
https://plus.google.com/112096455425566013787/posts
#255839 by rococo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:17 am
http://romlove.com/user/34437
johnkelvin15_34437
Name: Kelvin Age:45
Type:widow Children:without children
Looking for a: woman Age:30-45
Relations:Relationship
Description: A gentle man of few words.

Dear Love,I am Mr John from UK. An International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I came into this site http://romlove.com new and saw your profile picture and became interested in you. I look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. I really believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write back through my email so we can start expressing our feelings together.
My id is { [email protected] }
Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
Mr John Kelvin
#262355 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:16 pm
with the pic of previous post on ar
Owens Arnold
Male / Single
49 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location London/ United Kingdom
Create Date 24/07/2015 12:05

Slogan
Looking for an Understanding woman

About Me
I am a hard working, charismatic funny guy. I have a very serious side when it comes to the deen because I know the ultimate goal in life is (Paradise) and to see God's face. I have a great sense of humor. I have huuuuge muscles. Lol ..I am really into working out and try to live a healthy lifestyle I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition

Looking For
Someone who loves God first, intelligent, business minded, goal orientated, who wants the best in this life and the next.

Ethnicity Arab(Middle Eastern)
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession CEO
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education Doctorate

Hello my dear
Compliment of the day,
I'm Engr Arnold, i am a lonely man seeking for a sincere and honest relationship with you, even though i don't know you yet, i will be glad if you give me the opportunity, so we can discuss and know us more better
Thank you for your precious time
I wish to read from you
Engr Arnold
add. pic

#262356 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:19 pm
two profile on vk with the last two pics posted
same email address
same name <<< Chuck Dennis

http://vk.com/id305913080

http://vk.com/id305914226

Hello
I am happy to meet you How are you doing over there, i am CHUCK DENNIS from UK, i like your profile and personal information. i am looking to get a serious relationship, can we be friends? If you don't mind, i will be glad if you can contact me directly through my email ( [email protected] ) because i don't often come to web site, so we can communicate better through email. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
#262358 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:33 pm
hi5 and many add. different sites

Arnoldmorgan C
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Italiano, Deutsch

pics already posted

I am Arnold Morgan. I like your profile and personal information. I am looking to get a serious relationship. I believe i could find love here. If you don't mind, I will be glad if you can contact me directly through my email [email protected] so we could take things from there. Thanks and hope to hear from you.

same messages here

date360.net
Nickname Arnold
About You. (Tell the world about yourself, what you do)
Hello, how are you? I am an open minded man who is friendly and fun. It's pretty difficult to describe myself, but my friends would say I'm friendly, caring, funny, a good listener and problem-solver.
Relationship Status single
Hobbies Am looking for a lady that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a lady that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion.
#262359 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:37 pm
.lecouple.com.au
Arnold Morgan
41 years
Male
ENGINEER
Single
English,Arabic.
African American :laugh-s:
LONDON, United Kingdom

singlesbarcelona.es/profile/Arnoldmorgan

tinhduyen.com/users/default/304
Username MorganLOV
User first (nick)name Collins
User last (nick)name Morgan
Birthday Mar/04/1972
Gender Male
Type of Relationship for romance, for long relationship, for friendship
Country Senegal
ZIP 00221
City DAKAR
Marital status Single
Eyes color Black :lol:
Education Post graduate
Known languages Portuguese, Russian
Job Engerri
Hobby football
#263010 by vancouvergal Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:05 pm
Dear Love,
I hope you have a wonderful day! My name is John. Am, 46yrs old from United Kingdom. I saw your profile today on Facebook and became interested to know you more. I look for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile. With due respect, contact me with this email so we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is { [email protected] } Love, Mr John.

(ewwwwwwww)
#266135 by rococo Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:27 pm
Zorpia / andrew
50, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Last seen 1 hours ago
Sexual Orientation Straight

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑50, in Poland.

How are you dear I like your profile picture can you please send me message to my email:
([email protected]) i want to communicate more with you as good friends, thanks
the same pic already here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=81861#p255839
#283888 by malu53 Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:21 pm
engaolin
55, Delhi, India
Last seen 9 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑60

pics already posted

I need a woman who return my joy as a family, I have all that it takes up to my partner happy make me . Write me with my email . ( [email protected] om ) Thanks .