Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199452 by boots201 Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:15 am
I am a highly intelligent sensual gentleman.. I am quite passionate and all kind of sex. Not conservative. For me, I am all about pleasing my woman. I am skillful and get turned on by exciting you. Not a selfish lover. I enjoy a healthy active lifestyle both socially and physically. I enjoy hiking, biking, working out and many outdoor activities. I totally love dancing and am good at it.The woman who wants to be surrounded with love, passion and endless positive in life, join my way and lets know each other better. I am humorous and adventurous, open-minded and kind, passionate and very down-to-earth
Advertisement

#199454 by boots201 Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:23 am
Looking for a good woman to spend the rest of my life with on here someone who is caring and honestI'm interesting, fun and well travelled. Have worked in some wild places and am fascinated by the world, even the trivial things. Enjoy the company of my friends and family and I don't lead a boring life. I enjoy flying light aricraft, 4WDing, camping etc.. I'm adventurous. I'm a city slicking counrty boy. I enjoy the arts but I'm no connoisseur. I'll dance and even sing Karaoke if I'm forced to (then I won't get off). I enjoy getting my hands dirty. Hell i can even cook a little... I have a great sense of humour and am often the life of the party. I'm an avid DIY'er and can often be seen in Bunnings. Scared yet?
#199455 by boots201 Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:27 am
Hi,I'm not sure what to say so lets just see what happens.I'm looking for someone who loves the simple pleasures in life anything from a bike ride around the river,a walk through the You Yangs or going to watch a game of AFL. I'm past the nightclub scene but i do enjoy going to see a live band either a small local band or a big international group.I enjoy going to see a movie at the cinema or just watching the latest dvd .I have kid but i am not looking for a replacement mum just someone who can be friends with him.I love to go camping as i think its a great way to spend time with kids as it gets them outside.I would love to be with someone who has similar interests but your interests don't have to mirror mine as that could get boring,a new adventure is always a good thing.It would be great if that special someone was happy within themselves .
#199648 by boots201 Thu May 01, 2014 3:38 pm
A fun loving man looking for a sweet woman that is honest,caring,loving and always ready to understand the feeling of a man even in the bed room.i promise to give to her all the trust,love,pleasure and fun that a woman could ever desire.i need a woman to share my world with me.one thing i desire most is good sense of humor
#199650 by boots201 Thu May 01, 2014 3:44 pm
I am an genuine and easy going guy with a positive outlook on life. Good company and fun to be around. I have a great sense of advantage and the unknown
I live a active life with many interests from a good night out to a cozy night at home. I love the outdoors, watching sports, riding my motorbike, DIY art, gardening and spending time with family and friends and visiting new places
If you are someone who has similar interests. Please feel free to send me a message
Regards richard
#199770 by boots201 Fri May 02, 2014 7:00 pm
a fun loving man looking for a sweet and generous woman to take a space in my heart.a woman who is ready to love,care,trust and understand the feelings of a man.promise to give her all that i have ever work for when i fine her and am ever ready to be there for her when she needs someone to love,even on bed i will be ready to satisfy her desires.one thing i value most is a good sense of humor
#199771 by boots201 Fri May 02, 2014 7:04 pm
I am a highly intelligent sensual gentleman.. I am quite passionate and all kind of sex. Not conservative. For me, I am all about pleasing my woman. I am skillful and get turned on by exciting you. Not a selfish lover. I enjoy a healthy active lifestyle both socially and physically. I enjoy hiking, biking, working out and many outdoor activities. I totally love dancing and am good at it.The woman who wants to be surrounded with love, passion and endless positive in life, join my way and lets know each other better. I am humorous and adventurous, open-minded and kind, passionate and very down-to-earth
#199822 by boots201 Sat May 03, 2014 4:38 am
I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. I have learned though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for building a strong relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk, you'll never know. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit..You can really know much about me through what i say here until you get close to me However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect..
#199824 by boots201 Sat May 03, 2014 4:42 am
Spring has arrived, let's go on a date, let's hit a patio, go on a run or go to a great restaurant and see where it takes us!

Well balanced down to earth athletic man seeking the woman of his dreams. I live a healthy lifestyle though I am not so strict in my diet that I don't indulge now & then, I am looking for the same in my partner. I completed my 1st full Ironman race August 2012 - you don't have to swim, bike or run to keep up with me, though if you exercise that would be a huge bonus. My business keeps me busy at certain times of the year, then I have a lot of freedom to travel. I am excited with my life and would love to share that with someone special.

Friends describe me as funny, honest, reliable and sincere. I am comfortable in different social settings and I feel comfortable in a suit (yes I own one) though I would take jeans over a suit any day. Having been blessed to travel over 40 Countries around the world I am always looking for my next adventure. If you are adventurous like to go off the beaten path we may be a great match.I have no baggage - only when I travel so I am looking for the same.

- Summer over winter
- Red wine over white
- Jeans over a suit
- Starbucks over Tim's
- Fish over red meat
- Bagels over bread
- Water over pop
- Apple over PC

A lot of people I meet think that I am in my 40's & say I don't look my age. I went out with a girl I met at an event the other year for lunch. When the conversation turned to age & said she was a lot older then she looked (27yrs) & I said the same thing. She thought I was 35-37 yrs, well I attribute that to good genes & drinking lots of water.

Message to know more about me.
#199829 by boots201 Sat May 03, 2014 4:49 am
I'm a down to earth, easygoing, sensitive yet strong man who's Adventurous, Articulate, Athletic, Attractive and very Affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests. My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. When you know me, you find warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching for. I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful career, with good people around me...
#199879 by boots201 Sat May 03, 2014 4:44 pm
First of all i am a Goodhearted man with a good sense of humor,i am a good cook..i am looking for an honest partner..A woman who is going to show me true love and passion.Respectful and serious intentions for a long relations..Trust is everything,honesty.Someone who I can share my day with and hold in my arms forever..I am simply online looking for the Love of my life....someone to make my heart skip a beat....shake my whole being. A fairy tale that lasts a life time. Someone to adore and cherish....want to look at her face in the morning. That! A woman who is going to show me true love and passion. Respectful and serious intentions for a long relations and marriage. Trust is everything,honesty.Someone who I can share my day with and hold in my arms forever.I would like to share more of me and each other in the relaxed state of leisure. I enjoy travel, special dinners at intimate bistros, wine, bubble baths, eating chocolate in bed, massages, ice cream, laughter, quiet moments, telling stories. I could go on and on.The beach is beautiful.. I love laying in the sun, swimming in the Ocean, walking in the sand, love the way the sand feels on my feet, looking for shells, sunsets, sunrises and making love on the beach..I don't want to sleep with everyone I meet..I do not want to play games.....life is an adventure.I am looking for a woman with old fashioned values that puts his family first..Love does not mean taking advantage of the other but rather respecting the other person..Someone who is attentive to me and me to her. Thank you for viewing my profile..i wish you the best.
#199880 by boots201 Sat May 03, 2014 4:49 pm
I'm a caring man, Love is not about body stature but its all about what is in the heart.. and i wish to be the man you've always wanted and I'm sure you and i would work things nicely being together. I like holding hands walking together side by side and sharing love vows and i see you as a woman i would love to do that with and cuddle with..I am genuinely seeking a serious loving relationship that may possibly even lead to marriage with a loving, romantic and affectionate woman who is willing to love and be loved and will spoil and pamper me as much as I will..

What I want from love is a lifetime of affection and passion days of conversation laughter and play nights of intimate caresses and romantic interplay a partner in every way whether an resort for a social affair or cuddling in a leather recline chair a shoulder to cry on in times of distress a cheering section for every success a man whose smile brightens my day What I want is a love thats true. I need wonderful sharing, caring relationship. Knowing each others thoughts, needs, desires. Caring for the other person more than yourself. Shared experiences, people, places,things. Doing all as partners, not always together physically, but always spiritually ,I am looking for a relationship with a woman who I can respect - who wants a man to cherish. I want to feel safe and protected with the woman I love - not just physically, but emotionally too. Chemistry is a must - I love passion and closeness .. Distance nor age should not matter when it comes to relationship.

#200062 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 4:12 am
Like every man I have an image of my future partner and features I would like to see in her. First of all I want him to be self-sufficient, caring, noble, respectable, generous and calm. I would be happy, if she will be caring, attentive, loving, person, who will be ready to show his love and tenderness every single day. I would prefer that my future partner is many-sided person who has interest to many things and has active position in life, a person who knows to enjoy life to the fullest. I am looking for serious relationship and I am not into games. I believe in love and I am sure that life without love has no meaning.
#200065 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 4:20 am
I am an genuine and easy going guy with a positive outlook on life. Good company and fun to be around. I have a great sense of advantage and the unknown
I live a active life with many interests from a good night out to a cozy night at home. I love the outdoors, watching sports, riding my motorbike, DIY art, gardening and spending time with family and friends and visiting new places
If you are someone who has similar interests. Please feel free to send me a message
Regards richard
#200067 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 4:23 am
I am confident, purposeful, smart, honest, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible,vivacious, warm-heated, open- and single-minded Man