Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200223 by boots201 Tue May 06, 2014 1:54 am
I am person who is looking for a long-term, monogamous relationship with a woman that grows slowly. I am passionate about each day, my friends, family and good health. I have a strong feeling of optimism towards the future. I am easy to communicate with and understand the importance of the feelings and needs of others. It is important to me that we are able to laugh at ourselves so as to let a relationship develop with ease. I am pretty good at lighten a difficult situation, and I am both financially and emotionally secure.
Advertisement

#200226 by boots201 Tue May 06, 2014 2:00 am
I have my life worked out after so many years being single.! A romantic man with passion and with real life desires.Mutual attraction is important and share common interests, values and able to spend time and effort to get to know the other personally.
I am financially comfortable so I will buy the first coffee etc.. I am looking to travel once again to places with that one person.
Dance's the night away but then can sleep in for comfort. Loves great shiraz's and fun conversation. I am a giver not a taker. Knows how to treat a lady with respect- gentleman!

A lady that wishes to share many things and be as one,. Can be my partner in dance and in everything else too!. Someone just wishes to be the best of friends with understanding and mutual atonement . If you know how to make yourself look great then we have something in common.
#200229 by boots201 Tue May 06, 2014 2:13 am
I am independent,hard working and honest and above all have respect for all human.I`m a many-sided personality. I am someone who sets goals, creates plans, and achieves those goals.I look for true love which can make life more full and bright. I am very caring man, kind and sensual. I am positive person and try to be optimist and keep myself in good shape - moral as well as physical.I prefer an active lifestyle. I adore traveling. I enjoy being on the nature and love sea a lot. I like walking along the beach and would be happy to walk there with my beloved hand in hand. I like to learn new things and keep my mind open. I believe that life is a great thing and I am sure it is even better if you have special person next to you. So, where are you my special woman?I hope to meet a woman who is kind and caring, wise and serious, and who is able to love, whom I will give all my love and affection.Honesty! This is important. A woman should be able to make a decision. I love matured, peaceful and thoughtful women.I enjoy the art museums, theater. I also like to create things with my own hands. I also enjoy fine dinning.I do travel lots and lots and it makes me be opened to meet new people and learn the cultures of others.Life as we all know is too short.Above all i am very romantic and sexy...This is more and more to tell about me once we get to know each other.Looking for a long term relationship.
#201143 by boots201 Sun May 11, 2014 11:51 pm
Spring has arrived, let's go on a date, let's hit a patio, go on a run or go to a great restaurant and see where it takes us!

Well balanced down to earth athletic man seeking the woman of his dreams. I live a healthy lifestyle though I am not so strict in my diet that I don't indulge now & then, I am looking for the same in my partner. I completed my 1st full Ironman race August 2012 - you don't have to swim, bike or run to keep up with me, though if you exercise that would be a huge bonus. My business keeps me busy at certain times of the year, then I have a lot of freedom to travel. I am excited with my life and would love to share that with someone special.

Friends describe me as funny, honest, reliable and sincere. I am comfortable in different social settings and I feel comfortable in a suit (yes I own one) though I would take jeans over a suit any day. Having been blessed to travel over 40 Countries around the world I am always looking for my next adventure. If you are adventurous like to go off the beaten path we may be a great match.I have no baggage - only when I travel so I am looking for the same.

- Summer over winter
- Red wine over white
- Jeans over a suit
- Starbucks over Tim's
- Fish over red meat
- Bagels over bread
- Water over pop
- Apple over PC

A lot of people I meet think that I am in my 40's & say I don't look my age. I went out with a girl I met at an event the other year for lunch. When the conversation turned to age & said she was a lot older then she looked (27yrs) & I said the same thing. She thought I was 35-37 yrs, well I attribute that to good genes & drinking lots of water.

Message me to know more about me.
#201146 by boots201 Mon May 12, 2014 12:01 am
I'm a single guy that is somewhat shy and modest and first. With a wicked sense of humor and a thirst for knowledge I enjoy a good conversation.
I love adventure, exploring and learning about our world. I like the the outdoors and have a respect for nature. Would like to do more traveling across the world or even camping out in Tasmania somewhere quiet and remote. One day I would like to travel to Iceland.I'm an easy going guy who loves to laugh and smile...I'm what would be called an old fashioned romantic who loves to show affection to that special person in my life..I'm looking for that special person to spend time with laughing and smile and enjoying the time we have together..I'm not a judgmental person I take people for who they are..none of us are perfect..

My ideal partner can be a friend, companion, wife, lover, soul mate, girlfriend, or a combinations of all of the above. Someone smart, warm, and open minded not ignorant, rude and shallow.
#201148 by boots201 Mon May 12, 2014 12:29 am
i am a very down to earth and genuine American guy i love to have fun and like meeting new people im always there for my friends i love socializing and i can be very romantic. im always having a laugh and i work hard at my job, i like to party or have a quiet nite in. i love helping people and im told i have a great heart and a great friend. i like going out for a meal or drink and see if there is a connection or spark being lit. , but treat with respect, such as no means no,.i love even having a chat on the phone, it can always lead to a romance or nice friendship.i love travelling and seeing different cities. I love having a drink/coffee and chat, as its nice meeting all different characters.I love animals and nature and love great scenery and just going for walks on the beach or in the countryside.i love going somewhere with a group of people as its always good fun and have a great laugh. i love keeping fit and love looking after my dogs or spending time with my daughter.i enjoy helping people or just being there to chat about anything as loneliness can be a terrible thing,It doesnt take much to be nice to someone and make them smile or happy.
#201152 by boots201 Mon May 12, 2014 12:57 am
Am James ...Widowed, retired Army Military, 63yrs of age, , At my leisure time i love to play tennis, golf, do arts, intricate style woodworking hang around with friends, watch movies and go to the beach. I play well with others, possesses confidence, charm, very courteous and extremely open-minded. I always have something to contribute and seems to display a need for harmony and peace-making. In addition, i have an inordinate amount of energy, having many things going on at the same time. I canbe verytidy,extremely playful, great in the kitchen, handy at home, spontaneous, does dishes and windows
#201580 by boots201 Thu May 15, 2014 3:42 am
I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. I have learned though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for building a strong relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk, you'll never know. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit..You can really know much about me through what i say here until you get close to me However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect..

#202041 by boots201 Sun May 18, 2014 11:04 pm
Hello Pretty , How are you Doing !!! And I am Robert By name , Well I adore Reading and also dining . Visiting Your Profile and Reading it has given me a great joy and happiness knowing about what you want .I am very Interested In it and You are Looking very Pretty and Beautiful Lady And Besides I am new here and I would like to know more about you but I dont have any Idea about that So i want to take This Opportunity and Send you more of my Pictures since i Dont have Much Pictures on here . Do you have any Access to Email Address so that I can send you my Pictures and Also we can Chat more and Get to know more About Each Other and You can add me or Even send me a Email and Hoping to HearFrom you Soon !!!

:laugh-s: Think this one forgot that it was profile info and not a letter to one woman :laugh-s:
#202042 by boots201 Sun May 18, 2014 11:17 pm
I am very honest, kind, romantic, faithful, loving, understanding, down to earth ,trustworthy person.I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate.I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable and a committed relationship..I am searching for someone who is loving, down to earth , caring, romantic, faithful,trustworthy, generous, have a good sense of humour. Someone who i can share the rest and the best of happy moments with.Some who can i can share her interests and my interests with.Someone to grow old with..Someone who will be there for me and i will be there for her through the good times and the bad times.Someone who searching for soul mate ,lover and best friend for life is the first priority in life and she is emotionally ready to move on and to find someone special in her life.
#202043 by boots201 Sun May 18, 2014 11:20 pm
Hi,I'm an easy going guy looking for a girl with a view to grow old with. I'm a father of two beautiful boys who are my world. I like keeping fit,reading,personal growth,meditation,traveling and when weather permits playing on the beach. If I remotely appeal to you,please stop in and say hi x
#202678 by boots201 Fri May 23, 2014 7:27 pm
Hi how are you....and what are you seeking for on here....can you tell me a little about yourself...as in hobbies....favourite food, drink...what you like to do on a Friday night..or just on your own time...Do you work and what do you do?....if you are not interested then I respectively understand.........
#202679 by boots201 Fri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner...I look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others. I know that life involves give and take and that what you seek is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself. I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone.....I like discovering new things about the person you meet. I am a person who looks for the possibilities versus what cannot be achieved. life is better going through with a special one instead of just any one.I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship.I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor.I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with.I am not an angry person and I am not interested in someone that is.Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life.I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows...
#202779 by boots201 Sat May 24, 2014 4:51 pm
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, intelligent, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I'm a successful, stable, secure guy. What you see is what you get with me--no games. I'm very well rounded and open minded. I certainly strive to be. Most of all, i'm a gentleman---born and raised. I am an awesome listener as I also believe that if it is important enough for you to say, it is important enough for me to listen, and take heed in what is being said. I too am not a night life person, I prefer to stay home or be someplace special with my someone special. I am ready to find that someone who can appreciate all of things I have to offer and accept me as I am. I approach this renewed journey with caution as my feelings and heart are quick to get the best of my head. However, once I give them they are true and deep in every sense.
What I am looking for is not complicated, I believe it is what every man hopes to find. A down to earth woman who is honest and values a great relationship and will always work at keeping it that way. A passionate romantic lady not afraid to show she cares. I'm looking for a woman who is down to earth, has a good since of humor, EASY going, intelligent, kind, and enjoys doing things. She would be a woman who enjoys life. I'm interested in someone who eventually would like to have a long term committed relationship My ideal match would be someone who is a good conversationalist, fun-loving, somewhat sane, emotionally available, considerate, and has a good sense of humor.
#202780 by boots201 Sat May 24, 2014 4:58 pm
I am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, I am somehow conservative,but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films,to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.