Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205524 by boots201 Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:30 am
I have a dry sense of humour and appreciate quirkiness - the more bizzare the better! Im interested to meet someone who will share my interests as well as challenge me to try new things.I originally grew up in a small wheatbelt town( I truly respect the values of community, belonging and help to others that has shown me in life). I enjoy a good time and having fun and I will try anything new and what can challenge my capabilities.
I enjoy anything that makes me think.
I'm happy and I enjoy life - I think it would be even better with another person
Advertisement

#205525 by boots201 Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:35 am
How to describe myself? Ok firstly the things I enjoy. I love keeping fit and this has been my thing most of my life. I still exercise up to 5 times a week and have done so for over 30 years. Its been a great stress release and this is necessary as I have an International business that certainly keeps me busy. I love a healthy lifestyle and the benefits that brings. I have liked motorcycles since my youth and still enjoy riding even though it may only be a commute to work these days. I have lived overseas for a time and have travelled extensively through business. I am a very easy going person..some say too so..but life is for living and enjoying and getting stressed helps no one! I like camping when I get the chance (well using my caravan) as it brings you back to a simple form of living. Have met some great people doing this over the years. I just love the outdoors, particularly the coast and beach. I like people who just be themselves. I don't want to ever change a partner because you have to love someone for exactly who they are; not only their strong points but also their weaknesses. That's what makes a relationship strong and real

#205527 by boots201 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:29 am
I am a God fearing, faithful, honest,very loving,caring,patient,understand ing,down to earth with a sense of humor,with a lot to offer to the right woman.I am honest,truthful to a fault.I expect my partner to be the same. I believe honesty, trust, faithfulness and true love are the main keys to a wonderful relationship. Without that, you have nothing. I like the simple things in life. I am not into the glamorous life, that can be left to celebrities. I am a down to earth person that believes you were born the way you are. I don't try to change myself to make me appear to be someone different.You shouldn't either.Blue jeans,T shirts ! Just plain and simple.but do have nice clothes for going out to somewhere special. Going to jamborees, dancing, boating, fishing, cooking, cuddling, being affectionate,holding hands and kissing.My favorite shows on television is comedies,law and order,ncis,reality shows like America's got talent.I also like the old two and a half men but don't care to much for the new one.I like to go to bed at a reasonalbe time so we can kiss and cuddle. I enjoy waking up in the morning with someone next to me.I am not fussy on shopping.Liking summer weather better than winter, because I like to go for walks, go to the park and do summer things.As far as looks?Looks are not important and never have been.So many people search by looks and body types. As far as I am concerned, those type of people will never find their true love and soul mate.A person's personality and what comes from deep inside of themselves and in their heart is what matters. That is where you will find what you are looking for.
#205908 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:53 pm
To say you already know me, to feel that whisper down your back, so sensual, surreal, almost like rain nourishing the flower that feels it is forsaken, but to know now it is coming back to life. The essence of what makes us is the same that also breaks us, but to take the chance in knowing what it is to live is why we are even here. We must breathe in that first breath and love even though we are afraid. To realize that whisper so sensual is the caress of the beauty of it all.
I am a 58-year-old man who is sensual and sexy with a strong mind. I'm very ambitious and outgoing. I love the adrenaline rush of getting up in front of a crowd and singing karaoke. I absolutely love the outdoors. I love going whitewater rafting, especially. I also love relaxing in the sun by the pool or lake on the weekend. I want to be with someone who treats me like a man and gives respect as they would want in return. I'm very witty and can be silly at times. As the only child, I was always the entertainer of the family. Always looking to make people laugh. I don't like being around negativity. So, you know I'm the type to want to make you smile as I want the same from
you.
#205909 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:02 pm
Back to the new life again life, looking forward to it looking for a social life again, need to get out and live my life again . Love to laugh and have a good time so invite me out for a drink somewhere and we'll see where things go. I find many different things sexy in a lady, if you have muscles and an accent.. it's a bonus! I prefer my lady between 38-50, if you're in your 60's or more please keep looking.!! Not just looking for sex, or to cam to get you off. Would ultimately like to make some new friends, maybe someone that i can hang with now and then
#205910 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:06 pm
Now that's out of the way... I'm a bit different. I'm not like other guys, or so my friends say. I can't explain it but maybe you'll figure that out with a little time. I'm a happy, caring, chilled, social, straight shooter who can turn the most average day into an amazing adventure in the blink of an eye if you let me haha. I love weekend escapes and exploring beaches and bush alike. If there's an opportunity to make you smile or laugh I'll be all over it, I like to play the clown now and then ;-) I always do what I say I will and never make a promise I can't keep. I've never met anyone I couldn't get along with and consider myself a mature human being.
#205911 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:09 pm
Life is a most surprising adventure, an enjoyable roller coaster of emotions and feelings. Sometimes you find the most interesting people in places where you didn't expect it. You get friendliness and kindness, respect and even love where you just saw a desert. And sometimes you feel very lonely in places that are crowded with people. I am here to explore, to connect and help, to grow and live. And I would like to share all of this amazing time with someone special.
#205912 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:13 pm
I've got a challenging, forthright, aware and genuine nature with an unconventional and independent style that can conform to most any setting. Iím consistent, affectionate, nurturing, patient, family oriented and very loyal. While intense and a deep thinker at times, I'm usually lighthearted and playful and appreciate a sense of humor, often laughing at life's peculiar circumstances trying not to get too caught up in routine life, even though it's easy to do. I prefer to do or understand things that can make life have more exciting possibilities, most of the time it is to change the way I look at things or meeting new people or seeing something different. Iím youthful in appearance and demeanor and I get along well with young, old or in between.

Believes in a relationship that's a shared partnership where both partners assist, inspire and listen to each other. We also understand, trust, respect and appreciate each other to provide the security and closeness for a satisfying relationship. Open to new ideas, having good conversations and developing our relation with common interests. It would be great to have shared experiences with a like minded female...to learn and grow...and even to push the envelope with me. Love and resonating with ìthe Oneî removes any distance between two people.
#205914 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:17 pm
A respected man indeed who was raised to love the Lord and very prayerful, Wherever I go I find myself being a pleasant and enjoyable company. People think that my smile and my gentle voice makes me noticeable,I have been told that courage, tolerance and a good heart are my strongest traits. Can provide you with the best moments of your life without expecting anything in return,I am an ordinary man with extraordinary talent, attitude and conviction to become the best I can be.Almost everything I do is intense and balanced. I am a very honest man who would like to meet that special someone to share life's adventures with. I'm searching for a caring, honest, understanding and fun to be with person. Love an intelligent conversation. I have a great sense of humor and a great personality. I am also very romantic, sensual and passionate. I have many interests including long romantic walks, holding hands and sneaking in a kiss or two.. It breaks my heart to see women getting hurt by men, am here with open heart and genuinely searching for my life partner to share the rest of my life with her and make her the most happiest woman ever !!!
#205915 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:22 pm
Looking for a great friendship that could turn into a even greater partnership. Not interested in one-night stands or flings! Truth, honesty and integrity are my watchwords. I try to have fun everyday...some days are real fun, while others are no fun. However, fun is always in there somewhere! Laughing is great medicine, even when it's sometimes at my own expense. I enjoy being around positive and cheerful people. I enjoy outdoor activities that offer challenges or rewards, like great views or historic sites. However, I also enjoy a good movie, a hot cup of coffee/hot chocolate and a comfortable sofa.

#205916 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:25 pm
I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. I have learned though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for building a strong relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk, you'll never know. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit..You can really know much about me through what i say here until you get close to me However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect..
#205918 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:36 pm
I am a guy who is looking first and foremost for a best friend. I would like to find someone who enjoys conversation on all kinds of topics, watching movies and television together (my favorites are intelligent comedies), working around the house, day trips on a motorcycle and bicycle rides. I like cooking and I even like keeping the kitchen clean. I enjoy learning activities, cooking classes, photography, wine tasting etc. I like relaxing but I have also always been somewhat of an adrenaline junkie throughout my life. I have been described as someone who has a fairly quick sense of humor but can also be serious if absolutely necessary. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, and I also encourage her to pursue her personal interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and it makes the time spent together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle two, three, or four at the same time (lol).
I want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship isn't working.

I love my job but I don't live for it. I work to support the things that are important to me. I like social situations, gatherings with friends and meeting new people, as long as these things are balanced by alone time with the person I care about, as well as occasionally doing things separately.
#205919 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:41 pm
I seek for a complete honest woman,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last
forever,a compassionate woman,one with good heart and know how to handle
matters,I want a lover not a fighter
#205920 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:51 pm
Hi,

I hope the best way that I can describe myself is by showing you the outline of me:

-I am a person of integrity and honesty. I am told that I am great listener, a great communicator a compassionate Man with a warm heart.

-I have no kids, lost my only daughter to death when she was 5years. But i can take yours as mine even if they are all grown

-I keep myself fit by running and healthy eating. I don't do crazy extreme but I would like to get into biking come spring. (It's easier on the knees).

I am a fast learner, like to read and explore. I love sports and i'm a good cook. I'm much more romantic at heart and i also love to travel. A mentor of mine once said "Leave it once it'll will be left forever, Get it once it'll be yours forever, It's nothing but Love, Love only once and you'll be loved forever". I believe in love and i hope i can meet that lady that my heart beats after soon. I would like to add that love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder's face and a warm feeling all over their body however It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, I've learned not to ever let go.

...Now, where you may want to fit in....

I seek that true person that can touch me just one time and i know would last for a life time. Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship that would last the test of time. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. So i believe i would be your love but you'll be my heart.

I Know my place and where I want to be....Just looking for that one lady........Lots of times i could be out there dating just anyone(I don't want just anyone).I love looks,the body and all the bells and whistles that come with a women,,but in the end of the day it's not everything.The connection and chemistry are worth more to me than anything else.

#205921 by boots201 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:54 pm
I like very much to try new things. It is always nice to go to a good restaurant or to a nice pizza place,.I do it seldom, usually it happens when we celebrate someone's birthday. I very like sushi.I like trying new cuisine and trying to guess what are the ingredients. What's favorite dish? I like pool? do you like pool? I like Bowling? do like Bowling? What's is your favorite colour Mine is red and black.I like animals a lot. Also I like watching programmes on TV about animals. I do love cats and dogs. Also I like make a horse ride. I think it is very exciting.. Watching movies is one of my adorable things to do, especially at the weekend