Information on romance scams and scammers.
#207078 by boots201 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:42 am
You should message me if you are interested in knowing more:

Grego126 seeks adventure, a sense of romance, an interest in traveling, enjoyment in dining out matched by the comfort of cooking dinner in, dancing, wine tasting and great companionship with enlightened conversation and many laughs. In the past I have traveled throughout Europe, SE Asia and the US. I enjoy seeing new cultures, exploring new places and meeting new people; therefore, I think that being extroverted is a good thing! It also has provide me with a degree of social responsibility on what is right and wrong but without the desire to save the world by myself. I like the balance

Although, I am nonjudgmental, one should not be seeing someone named Sigmund for head shrinking on a regular basis nor should your friends & family be suggesting that for you. Nor should one be looking for escapism via serious usage of recreational drugs or alcohol, etc. Ok, lets make it simple .... if your hearing voices in your head regularly don't email me ... because I find it hard to keep all the conversations straight. Besides you are not really single with all those voices are you? LOL

"A kiss is lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." is what I think.!
Advertisement

#207079 by boots201 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:44 am
What a place this! - Not sure what anybody really wants to hear - so these are my facts, and who I materially am. I have a fantastic job, I own a beautiful condominium in the heart of the city and I drive a really fun car. I work out almost every day and I'm a bit of a golf nut, although I'll try just about any sport. I love to travel, to both tropical and cultural destinations. I'm up for the movies, opera, symphony, rock concert, blues club, museum, galleries - anything. And although I work at a corporate career, I have a very artful side. Love photography, I'm a Photoshop freak, love music, play the guitar, love art and design. Like to dress well - that's important to me. Etc, etc, etc. So that's kind of me - on the physical side.

On the psyche side - I think and have been told, I'm very youthful in mind and spirit. I really like relationships. A best friend and lover, to communicate with, share ideas with, respect and care for. I enjoy being chivalrous ( it makes me happy) I enjoy the company of a woman, I like to flirt with my partner, be affectionate, hold hands. hug, be silly at the end of a serious day. It just makes me feel great. I hate being lied to, and can't personally lie, I believe in honesty and monogamy, and total transparency. Etc, etc, etc. We all need our own space, but I love that line - "alone, together." And everybody want's to feel secure!

All I'm looking for is "normal", no drama and no excess baggage. My life is an open book - no secrets, no hang up's, no regrets. You can ask me anything!

I think that's kind of what I wanted to say, what I believe in, the things that are important to me.

Life should be a whole lot of fun, wrapped up in joy and contentment, while your serious being serious about the serious stuff!

So now you know a little about me. message me if you want to know more...lol

And please don't lie about ANYTHING!!! - Reality is eventual and truth inevitable!

#207145 by boots201 Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:57 pm
You found me. Just testing the waters to see who is out there. I really enjoy meeting people in the real world but am giving online a try. I would like to find that beautiful type of relationship where life can be shared on a deeper level. I'm looking for someone who is genuine, intelligent and has a good sense of humor - being genuine is very important for me. An ideal long-term relationship is easy to maintain, involves lively discussions, engages our friends and family around us, contains laughter and a mutual pursuit of our passions.

I am smart, fun, authentic, affectionate, and love to try new things. You could say that I am a true "man's man", with my priorities in order and I know how to treat a lady. I balance professionalism and fun in all of life's adventures. I work hard and am very close with my family and friends.

At work I'm creative and driven. I've founded my own business and have ideas for a few more. I get to do many creative things, and love every second of it. Few things are more rewarding then bringing your own idea to life.

I'm always up for trying new things and rarely afraid to take risks in life. In fact, I thrive on it. I love travel, and am hoping to go back to Greece this year. Do you love to travel too?

Write me if you have any level of interest... Let's see where it goes. I love a woman who initiates.
#207148 by boots201 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:25 pm
I'm simple, understanding, confident, and a hard working man. I'm here searching for a real woman to RE- start a new life with, as we all know if we fight, we may not always win, but if we don't fight then we will surely lose. Falling down is not defeat, defeat is when you refuse to get up when you fall, most people out there are always afraid of starting a new relationship because of the pain or mistakes of their past relationship. Sometimes hurt is needed to make you grow, failure needed to make you know, loss is needed to make you gain and some lessons are best learnt through pain. So full stop is not end, because we can write a new sentence after it,same in life failure is not the real end and it can be a real beginning of success. let's get to know one and other and see what happen next, Successful people don't plan results, they plan beginnings. Right results always follow right beginnings...

#207315 by boots201 Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 pm
I am secure with who I am, I accept others for who they are and I don't feel the need to change or criticize anyone. I do not "have to be right", to me, everyone is entitled to their view. I am intelligent, a good communicator, have a good sense of humor, like affection and romance, and ethics and character are more to me than just traits that everyone claims to have. I am someone you can count on, I am a giver and do not endure anyone that is only a taker. I am not a bar or club person, although I have been to many, I prefer other settings for many reasons. I also enjoy activities with other couples, movies, sporting events, plays, dining out, parks, but most of all, just being with the right person. Anything is fun if you are with a fun person. Having similar values is very important to sustaining a relationship for any length of time. I seek a woman that looks good on the outside, as well as the inside. Kissing, hugging, hand holding, and all other forms of affection are essential. In life, taking a chance is what gets results, being afraid gets you nothing. Find out more about me

#207318 by boots201 Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:39 pm
I am looking for love and sincerity. I am a lovely nice man, with zest for life, family-orientated and would like to spend the rest of my life with a good woman. I am able to give my true woman all my love and care. Important to me vitality, sensitivity, tenderness, sensuality and warmth.
#207320 by boots201 Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:43 pm
I love traveling,having good food and great conversations,Am a Successful Construction Engineer ,committed dad,believe in family values,believe in positive karma,do good to others good will be giving back to you,strong believer in god,but not a church goer,,more spiritual,born and raised in Berlin i am a good listener, love the ocean and mother nature,love romantic setting,i am real passionate,i am just a regular guy hoping to find a real honest,trustworthy woman,with a beautiful inside with a great personality,,I am hoping to meet someone who has similar interest that we could enjoy together,,frienship is the beginning,,, with a great smile,sense of humor that will make laugh,,,i am real passionate,romantic,, it always should be with respect,love,carress,,i love hugging ,,realistic,honesty and trust will go far ,,beautiful smile,wity,intelligent,,always on her mine to look good,simple down to earth,good faith,,basically someone that i would trust deeply no lies,i am a good listener,its a two way street,always love unconditional,there is no such thing as perfect as humans in this world,FRIENSHIP,,Long Term Relationship,serious relationship.

#207322 by boots201 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:05 pm
I'm 5 foot 10 inches,I weigh 200 lbs. I consider myself in good shape. I'm always moving, like to stay active. But I can also appreciate a break, a night at home or the movies. I love good food,restaurants that have nice environment. I love to listen to other people, learn from their experiences. I love walks on the beach as well as everyone else but my kinda beach is a night stroll during high tide maybe a campfire. I think its nicer when you can just be yourself, I will voice my opinion. But I learned even if a woman is wrong, it's better to agree than to extend a bad situation. I like exploring New Delhi, Sydney, Newport, Bristol, Connecticut. I enjoy long rides, traffic free rides. Back roads or city. I like to hold my partner, cuddle with her on the couch, in bed, on the lawn. Wherever she gets caught up in the moment. I realize every woman is different. That's why I like to hear what shes saying. I have learned to pay attention. So take it or leave it thanks for getting this far
#207325 by boots201 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:25 pm
I am very affectionate, and I do not miss a chance to express what my heart is hiding. I try to relate to and seek perspectives from people in all walks of life, but greatly respect those with a deep sense of kindness, generosity with contacts and enjoying finer things in life as well as simple pleasures .Some people would say that I am too dreamy, but I believe that it is impossible to live without dreams, without fairy tales and passion.

I am looking for what everyone is truly seeking for and that is sincerity of heart, mind, body and soul. Looking for someone who is not afraid to remove the mask and let the world see the true inner beauty of their soul and spirit. I respect a partner and seeking compromise solutions for a happy co-operation, seeking a partner who knows how to respect a man, kind, romantic, a true gentlewoman, kind, considerate, sensitive
#207329 by boots201 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 pm
I am a very monogamous person, I have been a widow for the past 7 years without no kids, Neither of us ever cheated and we were great together. I am a fun loving,caring and gentle man with a big heart... my name is Kemps
#207338 by boots201 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:56 pm
Gentleman seeks active, intelligent, independent lady who enjoys some of the following: the arts, especially visual arts, live music, slow dancing, outdoor walks and outdoor activities in general, theater, movies, pasta, salad, wine, cuddles, etc.
I work part-time. I have been employed off and on for the last 10 years, since first retirement. I have one house and lawn too many. This too will pass. I have 2 kids and 5 grand kids, all in SK. Life is good but would be better with a lady.

#207507 by boots201 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:48 pm
I'm a very honest loyal person who is ready to give and recieve In life's day to day events.
I am busy in my career but balance and sharing are on top of my list , looking forward to getting to know someone special
#207760 by boots201 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:48 pm
I am a passionate, optimistic man who takes up responsibilities with utmost enthusiasm, I enjoy bicycle riding, Cuddling, traveling, candlelight dinners on the beach, walking under the stars on a good night, fine wine, gym, beach walking. I have traveled around the world and had some exciting adventures. I try to surround myself with positive personalities and intellectuals i enjoy conversation with friends, spontaneity and love surprises i am understanding and open to all topics.I appreciate simple things in life that means a lot. I am very reserved and like real people who are honest and fun. I have a funny and happy personality a great sense of humor.Am loving, creative, organized, smart, silly, out-going, friendly, and fun to be around.
#207762 by boots201 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:15 pm
I am to the point in my life where I am happy with myself but understand that life is much more fulfulling when you can find that special someone to spend the rest of your days with. I believe it goes without saying-who wouldn't want to find that special person to be your lover and best friend-someone who has your best interest at heart and will be there for you when you need them to be. I still believe at love at first sight and have the ability to love someone unconditionally. If what you are seeking is a man who is honest, sincere, and passionate then you have found your guy. You will find that I am very affectionate and as easy going of an individual as you could ask for. I enjoy people, and basically live by the Golden Rule. I don't have any baggage that could get in the way of establishing a sincere, loving, and monogamous relationship. I do miss the companionship and all of the joys that come with being with the right person. I enjoy giving-some people have to have things their way all of the time. I'm not one of those people. Not someone trying to set any internet dating records either-I'm looking for one special woman to share life with. There is absoultely nothing to hold me back from making a commitment, and I am ready when the right person comes along. Chemistry is the key! You will find me to be very loyal and easy to please. I have been told my best attribute is my heart. Like my friends say about me, in the dictionary under "nice guy" it says see him. I still believe nice guys can finish first. Hopefully one day that will be proven correct. On all the rest, lets get together and see what we can see. You know the old saying "If it's meant to be". All my best to you.
#207764 by boots201 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:54 pm
I see people for who they are on the inside, I leave no one out. My theory has always been that you get what you give out in this world. If you are negative and downtrodden and always seeing the sad side of life, that is what you are going to attract. You will end up with a lot of people around you who are negative thinkers and who will bring you down. If you manage to change your attitude and style of living so that you are positive and upbeat most of the time, you will attract those same kinds of people, and good things will come to you. Sure, there is darkness in every life, but how you handle it is what can make or break you. I'm not judgmental, I am a loyal and true friend, I wouldn't say everyone else but I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I am very compassionate and caring and I will put my own needs aside for others (not good). When I do good deeds, I'm not doing it to earn "Heavenly Green Stamps", I'm doing them because they're the right thing to do.