Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200069 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 4:28 am
I have my life worked out after so many years being single.! A romantic man with passion and with real life desires.Mutual attraction is important and share common interests, values and able to spend time and effort to get to know the other personally.
I am financially comfortable so I will buy the first coffee etc.. I am looking to travel once again to places with that one person.
Dance's the night away but then can sleep in for comfort. Loves great shiraz's and fun conversation. I am a giver not a taker. Knows how to treat a lady with respect- gentleman!

A lady that wishes to share many things and be as one,. Can be my partner in dance and in everything else too!. Someone just wishes to be the best of friends with understanding and mutual attonement . If you know how to make yourself look great then we have something in common.
Advertisement

#200071 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 4:35 am
I am independent,hard working and honest and above all have respect for all human.I`m a many-sided personality. I am someone who sets goals, creates plans, and achieves those goals.I look for true love which can make life more full and bright. I am very caring man, kind and sensual. I am positive person and try to be optimist and keep myself in good shape - moral as well as physical.I prefer an active lifestyle. I adore traveling. I enjoy being on the nature and love sea a lot. I like walking along the beach and would be happy to walk there with my beloved hand in hand. I like to learn new things and keep my mind open. I believe that life is a great thing and I am sure it is even better if you have special person next to you. So, where are you my special woman?I hope to meet a woman who is kind and caring, wise and serious, and who is able to love, whom I will give all my love and affection.Honesty! This is important. A woman should be able to make a decision. I love matured, peaceful and thoughtful women.I enjoy the art museums, theater. I also like to create things with my own hands. I also enjoy fine dinning.I do travel lots and lots and it makes me be opened to meet new people and learn the cultures of others.Life as we all know is too short.Above all i am very romantic and sexy...This is more and more to tell about me once we get to know each other.Looking for a long term relationship.
#200073 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 4:39 am
I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. A woman who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens
#200074 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 4:49 am
I'm very romantic and love to be romanced, pampered and treated like a special man cos i treat my woman very special,I am just a honest person looking for the real meaning of love. I am sweet, caring, understanding, patient, humble, I love people who accept who i am, responsible, i am rich in good spirit and willing to share the real meaning of love to the right person
#200075 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:04 am
Hello
I'm interested in meeting someone that I can spend quality time with and laugh consistently .
I'm an honest guy with a great sense of humour and a huge heart and love making people happy. My friends say I'm great company, funny and fun to be around. I like the beach and the bush , watching rugby league , all outdoor activity. Camping sitting around a campfire is so relaxing and can be very romantic . I also enjoy just kicking back watching a movie from time to time with that special someone. I have one teen age child who i adore. I have a great job which i love. I am financially stable . I enjoy all types of music and love to see live bands and dance . I have been very fortunate to have travelled extensively over seas with work and would love to see more of our beautiful country with the right person . Come get to know me and you might just find your special someone .
#200077 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:13 am
I'm down to earth real open-minded,spiritual man , i dont hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I'm and want the same in return.I'm very happy with who I'm as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a woman who can share, and enjoy good loving Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart and I also promise to do the same for her too

#200078 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:19 am
I'm a positive person that loves to laugh and enjoy life.Live as though heaven is on earth.I feel very blessed and thankful. I would say I am someone who loves to have fun, dance (country) I am a warm, caring gentleman that wants to be in love again and be loved in return.I'm Christian in search of a woman who seeks a serious relationship. I want to have the companionship of a woman, have the security of knowing that she will be there for me. I am open and honest, won't pout and say "nothing" when you ask me what is wrong when I am in a quiet mood. I won't try to change you to suit me. I will accept children, all ages and won't interfere with your relationship with them. I am a devoted Man,Those who have been around me think that I am interesting..... I dream of a woman that can make me feel like a real man on this earth. I very much like to meet someone caring,sexy,loving,creative,open hearted,open minded ,Intelligent, well-educated, kind, calm, honest, sincere, loyal, with sense of humour..Will hear more from me when we meet.
#200080 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:23 am
I'm a hard-working man who has a sincere desire to please the people I care about. I am faithful, honest, caring, thoughtful of other's feelings and a genuine nice man. I pride my self in been a gentle man and absolutely love treating a woman like a true woman, opening the door, giving a sincere hug and leaving a nice note wishing her a good day at work. Here's my theory... and I have thought long and hard what made an awesome relationship between me and my late wife. Everybody craves intimacy, and need to love and be loved. I feel it is important that each person is important in the relationship, has friendship, character, personality, values, a good relationship between words and actions, and a good relationship with others. Physical attraction and sexual pleasure is very good but doesn't mean love, honesty about needs, mutual respect viewed as a team - 2 unique individuals bringing different perspectives & strengths...please get back to me with your personal email address as i would be taking down my profile soon because i have not been having good responses in my short while and i am not impressed and perhaps you might be the one
#200081 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:26 am
I am an independent man and not too critical about life,I don't sweat the small stuff.Am okay being single but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special,Am lovely,sincere,fun to be around, passionate/sensual and uninhibited with the right woman.I have been told my best qualities are my compassion,sense of humor find it everywhere,quick to laugh with a warm personality.I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards,the kind of person you can count on,dependable,true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love.I tend to be young at heart appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason,people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company.Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious,sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity,and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility..
#200173 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:17 pm
I'm an easy going guy with a lovely daughter that lives with me part time, I am widowed, its been 4 years now and since then I have been single. I feel this is the right time for me to move on and be happy. I believe the purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you share your completeness. First of all, I am open minded with good sense of humor, highly energetic, confident, affectionate, hard working, Love the outdoors, beaches and mountains, hiking... try to surround myself around positive and interesting people, I love happy, funny, curious people. Families are important to me. I love my work. I enjoy people who want to work for something that is important to them. I love sharing affection. Learning to relax more, and take the time to enjoy everything around me. Many things make me laugh and smile, such as a great comedy or sitcom, something stupid someone did or does in good taste, a good joke played on someone that can take it. hearing other peoples experiences, a beautiful sight, morning sunrise or sunset, a peaceful setting or view, coming home to your family or that special love in your life. sharing times with family, the smells that spring and fall bring on.. I am passionate about everything in my life and have learned never to take most things for granted...................... I am here to find someone for long term relationship and we both can work at it. I believe a relationship is not about finding the right person but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you can build till the end. If my profile attract you, contact me and lets start a conversation as I believe that is the first step of getting to know someone.
#200175 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:23 pm
Well I'm here just to meet some good people. I'm looking for people that do not judge a book by it's cover. I'm a good man with God in my life and not here to play games. So please if your looking for a good friend and someone to talk to just be real.

I'm just looking for a good woman with a good heart, a woman that is looking for the same in a man.

Building a Healthy Relationship from the Start

Build a foundation of appreciation and respect. Focus on all the considerate things your partner says and does. Happy couples make a point of noticing even small opportunities to say "thank you" to their partner, rather than focusing on mistakes their partner has made.

Explore each other's interests so that you have a long list of things to enjoy together. Try new things together to expand mutual interests.

Establish a pattern of apologizing if you make a mistake or hurt your partner's feelings. Saying "I'm sorry" may be hard in the moment, but it goes a long way towards healing a rift in a relationship. Your partner will trust you more if he or she knows that you will take responsibility for your words and actions.

If you agree with me then I want to talk to you.
#200178 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:43 pm
I am an intelligent, successful Man. I am frequent told I am cute, don't look my age and remind people of someone--go figure. Actually, I really am a little shy and modest. I like to do many things but particularly love to be spontaneous and uninhibited. I like a woman that can be wild at times or just chill out other times. I also like someone with a fun personality that likes to laugh at most anything and doesn't take life too seriously. When I was married and before that, Now that I am "free", I want to pick up where I left off! I am currently looking for a serious relationship Honestly, I am in the homestrech of a "rough patch" in my life and am excited about moving ahead. I am a sensitive person, although I may not come across that way, but don't want to be hurt. I try my best to take good care of who I am dating if they appreciate it and do the same for me. I have many talents including around the house, in business...you name it!
#200179 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:51 pm
I'm always looking forward to the future and finding the good and fun parts of it. I'm extremely confident but I know my shortcomings. I know to admit when I'm wrong. I don't have enough fingers for all the pies I want to get my fingers into. I dont have much friend but i have good friends. I get passionately involved in my big interests in my life. I like snow more than sun. I prefer character to cute, goats to kittens and playing music to listening to it. I know how to treat a woman with a breakfast tray. I'm affectionate, have my romantic but original moments, appreciate fun and funny, not much of a talkative though...... I've been a computer nerd, company director, bad dancer, good lover, son, inventor, but mostly tried hard to be a good man and a better man. I will be a lot of other things before I am done, but I would most like a woman to take care of, to love, to inspire and be inspired by
#200180 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 5:55 pm
I am an easy-going, confident, independent, honest and trustworthy man.My glass is always half full, being an optimist, life is an adventure.I'm a very romantic and caring person. I'm willing to try new things, you never know until you try.

I am looking for my soul mate and Best Friend. I am a sincere, warm hearted and a good-natured person. I am not that much into the bar scene and thought I would give this a try. I am straight forward and honest. Chemistry is important. I am a professional hard working and self sufficient man who knows what he wants. I love great conversation over candle light dinners. I have a sense of humor. I love a good meal, good wine and good conversation. I also love all types of music. My philosophy is, you have to live and enjoy life for today. Good luck to everyone with their searches.
#200182 by boots201 Mon May 05, 2014 6:01 pm
am on this site surprisingly a friend set it up for me he got hook up on here that's why am here as well little about me my name is Paul am 45 years i have a daughter her name is Lilian she is 13 years not living with me bcus of the nature of my job she live and school in Australia with my families am also a widow just ask me what you wanna know i will tell ya.inbox me if you are interested in this paultallman4luv