Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206483 by boots201 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:59 am
Most people find me to be sincere, caring, outgoing, intelligent and possessing a good sense of humour,Stimulating conversations and personal growth are important to me.....It is important to me how I spend my time and who I spend it with. I have many interests, including Bikram heated Yoga, hiking-long walks, health club, foreign films, classical music, jazz and classic rock.
Advertisement

#206661 by boots201 Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:38 am
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or colour difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what... am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship. hope i find you
#206665 by boots201 Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:43 am
You can do all the painting.:) I love all bloke things, bbqs, watching live gigs and singing with mates when they pull out the acoustics. We so rock! Lol . Did I mention I love fishing, Yes my friend it's the same as sunbaking, but I hold a pole and wait for it to wiggle so I can get all excited. lol :)
I'm only looking for a woman with a good sense of humor who can have fun and enjoys life. To find that special you would make both our lives even better. So don't be shy let's talk we can go out for a drink and see where it takes us.:)
#206667 by boots201 Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:58 am
I have travelled a little and would love to do more, but with someone. I like going out and watching the go karts and smelling the fumes, but i also love the fresh smell of the snow when your sking down front valley and the hot coffee! I like going out for a nice dinner with the right company, but also like a beer down the bar.
#206671 by boots201 Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:43 am
online looking for the Love of my life....someone to make my heart skip a beat...shake my whole being.A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish....want to look at her face in the morning.That!I want to feel my heart...speak to "her" heart and know that our souls connect in the deepest, richest way,however, a good game of golf, a glass of wine, movies, sunsets, all to be shared with someone I love...
If it was a nice sunny day I would love to get some wine and pack a lunch and go to the lake and have a quiet picnic, listening to some music, enjoying your company Fishing a little bit, feeding you some chilled chocolate covered strawberries while sitting on a blanket laughing..
I would like to share more of me and each other in the relaxed state of leisure. I enjoy travel, special dinners at intimate bistros, wine, bubble baths, eating chocolate in bed, massages, ice cream, laughter, quiet moments, telling stories. I could go on and on.
To me, just the thought of waking up next to someone who loves me and who I love, is the perfect way to start any day.
#206672 by boots201 Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:48 am
I am a cool man. I want to find a real love and to spend my life only with this person. I am searching for a strong, responsible woman who is ready to share her joys and misfortunes with me. I need support and understanding. I am confident in myself. I have everything except one thing - except you. I believe that I have chance to be your second half
#206742 by boots201 Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:59 pm
I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship.I'm a straight and easy going person with a kind and gentle heart full of love..I love to travel and would love a partner to travel with me.I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is.Am very romantic person, passionate and emotional, kindhearted and have the fear of God in me as well, i give all i can do to make my woman be happy for the rest of her life.will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship
#206743 by boots201 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:06 pm
You found me. Just testing the waters to see who is out there. I really enjoy meeting people in the real world but am giving online a try. I'd like to find that beautiful type of relationship where life can be shared on a deeper level. I'm looking for someone who is genuine, intelligent and has a good sense of humor - being genuine is very important for me. An ideal long-term relationship is easy to maintain, involves lively discussions, engages our friends and family around us, contains laughter and a mutual pursuit of our passions.

I am smart, fun, authentic, affectionate, and love to try new things. You could say that I am a true "man's man", with my priorities in order and I know how to treat a lady. I balance professionalism and fun in all of life's adventures. I work hard and am very close with my family and friends.

At work I'm creative and driven. I've founded [your own business] and have ideas for a few more. I get to do many creative things, and love every second of it. Few things are more rewarding then bringing your own idea to life.

I'm always up for trying new things and rarely afraid to take risks in life. In fact, I thrive on it. I love travel [location], and am hoping to go back to [location] this next year. Do you love to travel too?

Write me if you have any level of interest... Let's see where it goes. I love a woman who initiates.
#207049 by boots201 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:05 pm
I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. I have learned though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for building a strong relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk, you'll never know. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit..You can really know much about me through what i say here until you get close to me However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect..
#207058 by boots201 Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:24 pm
I am a serious male here seeking a fun loving and caring and serious female that wants the same things I want in life and i willing to go that extra mile ... I have been around the world in the service and did my 20 years and I do have one child and I love kids and would love to have that caring and loving Female in my life as well ... and would love to chat and get to know one another more and more ..... Have a great day Ladies .... See you
#207059 by boots201 Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:46 pm
I see myself as a happy go lucky person who likes to think he has a great sense of humor, is loyal to his friends, someone who is honest and tells it like I see it..I love to joke around and make people laugh and smile, if I need to be serious I can and will.I enjoy a quite drink at a great pub listening to live music (hate techo music) or catching up with friends for dinner to have a chat and drink or two...not much into the nightclub scene (I think I'm past that stage)
#207061 by boots201 Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:05 am
Hi I am new living in this area. I would like to meet someone for social and quality one on one time. Coffee and conversation...Lunch...a movie, I'm up for anything. non smoker social drinker non drug user.
#207062 by boots201 Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:08 am
I am a simple man,honest,kind and down to earth person.I am very funny individual .I live my life based on this few things:love,trust,respect,honest y,faithfulness,understanding.
I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable and a committed relationship.The most important thing to me at this point in my life, is I want to find someone that I have chemistry with.Someone who is loving understanding,loving, faithful, romantic,trust worthy,down to earth and caring.I want someone who is ready to move on and finding someone special is the first priority in her life.Someone to grow old with and to spend the rest of my best moments with. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor, open minded and has a big heart love.
#207063 by boots201 Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:11 am
Easy going... Genuine guy looking to find a bond.. a partner.. that feeling of being home no matter where I am.. That spiritual connection..

I like my creature comforts.. good food.. comfy bed.. a nice bourbon or good wine.. Hence I don't do camping and tents where possible.. I work hard and enjoy my work.. and looking forward to find someone to help me enjoy the rest of my time.

#207077 by boots201 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:38 am
I'm 5 foot 10 inches,I weigh 200 lbs. I consider myself in good shape. I'm always moving, like to stay active. But I can also appreciate a break, a night at home or the movies. I love good food,restaurants that have nice environment. I love to listen to other people, learn from their experiences. I love walks on the beach as well as everyone else but my kinda beach is a night stroll during high tide maybe a campfire. I think its nicer when you can just be yourself, I will voice my opinion. But I learned even if a woman is wrong, it's better to agree than to extend a bad situation. I like exploring New Delhi, Sydney, Newport, Bristol, Connecticut. I enjoy long rides, traffic free rides. Back roads or city. I like to hold my partner, cuddle with her on the couch, in bed, on the lawn. Wherever she gets caught up in the moment. I realize every woman is different. That's why I like to hear what shes saying. I have learned to pay attention. So take it or leave it thanks for getting this far