Information on romance scams and scammers.
#192663 by boots201 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:46 am
I am a man who sees life as a place to appreciate others around me or scattered beyond. Friends and admirers described me as an elite in the best sense and a kind, caring, lovable, jovial man. The kind who is loyal to those who are his own. In terms of Love, I trust in only a love built on trust attained through truth and honesty as shown through our words spoken and followed up by actions.I believe in equal sense of respect when you try to differ what a man should do and a woman should do. I love life outdoors, beaches on hols, watching the sunset, I travel a lot all my life as my work and company was actually in the need for it. I lost the only woman I ever knew all my life, the one who didn't allowed me to suffer in anyway. I lost her to cancer in the year 2009. I thought i wouldn't be able to carry on without her then, and never really bothered to look out for anyone else. I appreciate faces that beckons me with smile, as most smiles are real and comes from joy out-broken from deep within the heart. I want a woman of true Virtue, someone capable of giving me a life worthy of the love I lost, the one who would do what I should and who I can do what she should. A twin sister , daughter , best friend and an inestimable jewel, I can see as mother. She wouldn't shy away from being the mother of my kids, she wouldn't shy away from being the commander of my heart. I expect a fountain of true love......
Advertisement

#192664 by boots201 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:50 am
I am easy going, rarely get mad, and take thing as the come. I'm vary kind and forgiving. I try to find the humor in everything. (And believe me if you look close enough it's there)I'm a little over weight, but very active, can go circles around most people younger than my self. I treat a lady like a lady should be treated with respect. What I am looking for. I want a lady that's as comfortable in a dress, as jeans. I want a lady who likes to go places, see new things, likes to laugh and have fun. And likes to be treated as a lady. I also believe. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
#192665 by boots201 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:53 am
I am honest and open minded
Little bit shy at first but witty, reliable, funny and very good listener
I have professional job and good life style and always busy with my job, currently looking for friendship and caught up with nice people with similar chemistry, my aim is having happy family and kids
I suppose online dating is a good start to meet up people who has similarities but we need to meet up for a cup of copoccino with 2 suger if you dont mind.
#192748 by boots201 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:32 am
I'm looking for someone who will recognize me for what I am and worship the ground that I walk on, understand that I am always right and simply bask in my greatness. Also looking for someone who can understand my humor!! Lol. Seriously just looking for someone that's real, and comfortable with who they are. Honesty is huge for me. Slap me with the truth; don't kiss me with a lie. If this is you then let's talk.

I am an intelligent, well rounded and engaging person, with eclectic tastes. I have also been told, I sometimes have a dry sense of humor. And the rest of the time, im just a smart ass. Just kidding. I live in a small town, so it is hard to meet people, which is why I thought I would give this a try. I have many interests, to many to mention, but some of the things I enjoy doing are, riding my motorcycle, travel, cooking, reading, attending sporting events good conversation, and spending time with my son. He plays rugby, so I try to get to as many matches as I can. I am looking for someone that shares similar interests, to get to know and spend time with.

#192749 by boots201 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:35 am
I am a very affectionate and loving man who is looking for true love based on mutual respect, honesty, loyalty, trust and lots of fun and romance; I love traveling and exploring new areas, I am a pretty good cook and I enjoy entertaining friends by candlelight. The keys to a lasting relationship are trust, consideration, caring, being attentive to the other person needs and being able to realize your own needs and the ability for each person to be able to express those needs and desires. I am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and am down to heart honest about the things I say and do because I don't like hurting people's feelings, everyone has a chance to laugh, so why do I make them sad !! True relationship is not about the physical look, Age, or Distance, what's important is the Inner beauty of the person, ,the trust of a woman to her man and the loyalty of a man to his woman. I would love to build a relationship based on honest communication. If you are interested in what you read in my profile, just take a minute to drop me a short note and let's take it from there. Thanks

#192750 by boots201 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:58 am
Hi there, thanks for stopping by. I could describe myself as confident, down to earth & cheeky.. someone with a passionate outlook to life who can usually see the funny side to most situations. I enjoy the simple things in life but also like spoiling myself, and am more of a sensuous type. I'm conscious of health & fitness.I'm somewhat spontaneous in my spare time, though I love having purpose & putting meaning into my life with things to enjoy working towards.In my spare time I love dining by the harbor at a fine restaurant, or going for drives into the countryside, on roads that appear to go no where....I'm looking for someone committed to their own growth and growing together .. a kind and honest woman. Fun, easy going, into a healthy lifestyle and doing something with her life and passions.You have a strong sense of self-awareness, desire, and live your life with killer purpose, Have a sense of humor..
#192752 by boots201 Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:18 am
I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I have a wonderful daughter. I would do my best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go! I love to try new things, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably.
#192807 by boots201 Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:44 pm
I am a fun-loving, easy-going kind of guy, love sports and outdoor activities but am just as at home with popcorn and a movie. Traveling is a high priority these days, checking out new places and different cultures and food appeals to my inquisitive nature. Someone to share this with would be a bonus A beautiful person to laugh and have adventures with, outgoing, whitty, enjoys food, wine and song and appreciate the person they have in front of them!
#192809 by boots201 Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:48 pm
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or colour difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what...

am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to
meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship. hope i find you.
#192812 by boots201 Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:56 pm
Hi there, thanks for stopping by. I could describe myself as confident, down to earth & cheeky.. someone with a passionate outlook to life who can usually see the funny side to most situations. I enjoy the simple things in life but also like spoiling myself, and am more of a sensuous type. I'm conscious of health & fitness.I'm somewhat spontaneous in my spare time, though I love having purpose & putting meaning into my life with things to enjoy working towards.In my spare time I love dining by the harbor at a fine restaurant, or going for drives into the countryside, on roads that appear to go no where..I'm looking for someone committed to their own growth and growing together .. a kind and honest woman. Fun, easy going, into a healthy lifestyle and doing something with her life and passions.You have a strong sense of self-awareness, desire, and live your life with killer purpose, Have a sense of humor..
#192813 by boots201 Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:00 pm
I am Robert ..I am a friendly and honest man. like kids and sport.most especially soccer and biking. i am a very Godly person .Love classical musics,country musics,oldies,and R&b music and also gospel music.i get most of my inspiration fromthem. I am a social working been more involved in working in outside mission.. will like to tell you more about my job.. contact me first.
#192935 by boots201 Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:49 pm
I'm passionate about connecting with people, health & fitness, well-being and pausing at every moment to really enjoy everything we are doing.In relationship I believe in unconditional love and also respect, accepting people for who they are. I may not agree with a choice of yours but would support you 110% to achieve your goal, and, have as much fun along the way.. Have a sense of humour.. "another passionate heart and generous soul looking for that which is rare and meaningful in this world..Looking for friendship first, where that goes who knows? Am open to wherever that leads...
#192936 by boots201 Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:09 pm
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tole rant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what
#192950 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:24 am
I think that I am a very communicative person as I like to be around the people very much and I try to understand them and never judge. I like to have dreams and goals in life and it gives me a pleasure to reach what I have planned. I like to analyze my life from time to time and learn on the mistakes we make sometimes. I like traveling a lot and it is always exciting to visit new places in the world and get new impressions of life. I believe that live is not the days that passed but those that stayed in our memory forever. Besides, I like yoga and improving spiritual part of me.
#192951 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:35 am
I have a deep respect of family values and would appreciate a person for who they are.. not for their culture, race, skin colour, religious beliefs or even for their material and professional wealth. looking for real love, nothing quite like having honesty, companionship and a cuddle. sharing life with my best friend, to understand me, and compliment me. .I am a very friendly and easy going individual who enjoys life and loves doing things and going places, I love to have a glass of mature red with a good meal along with interesting conversation and good sense of do most people I enjoy going to the movies , eating out and shopping.I love to walk along the beach, ride a bike and go bush walking and fishing .