Information on romance scams and scammers.
#193322 by boots201 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:59 pm
I am very communicable and open-hearted lady and I like socializing with friends a lot. I am responsible and I'm always ready to support my close people in a difficult situation. I love life and I consider myself to be an optimistic person. My interests are versatile. I am a very sportive man and I like active way of life. I attend aerobic and fitness classes. When I have a free time, especially in the evening, I like knitting and embroidery. I also like growing plants and playing with animals.

I want to meet a caring woman who will be attentive to me and who will make my life complete. I imagine my man being kind and loving. My biggest dream is to find a woman, with whom I will feel free to be myself - to laugh and cry, and, of course, to enjoy life.
Advertisement

#193395 by boots201 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 pm
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or colour difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what...

am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to
meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship. hope i find you.
#193396 by boots201 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:42 pm
I am a person who wants to find a partner to live together and to form a home. I love cinema, sports, go out with friends, mountains, sea and travel. I am very loyal and affectionate to my partner, I think it is very important and sincerity as well.

I am looking for a honest and faithful woman. I want to create happy and serious relationship based on love, honesty, understanding, mutual trust and respect.
#193397 by boots201 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:46 pm
Am not too great at describing myself, I always Think it's best to get another persons perception. So, if you were to ask my close friends to describe me, they would probably say am a genuine kind of man. I am fun to be around, caring, considerate, affectionate. And respectful of others. They will also say I have a perfect sense of humor. Let's face it, the world will be nothing without humor. Am a detailed oriented person and I am very ambitious. I am always looking for ways to better myself. I can be spontaneous at times, but for the most part I do like to plann I am very independent. And it's a trait I have acquired from dedication to my career and being single for this long. However, The butterflies have escaped and I need to get them back. that feeling when you can't wait to meet someone. That smile that appears. when you are daydreaming whilst you are supposed to be working. I ll like to meet someone who is ambitious, who isn't afraid of expressing themselves . Someone that ll make me happy as much as I would for them. A friend, lover, companion and everything that comes with it. I Believe that a strong relationship is based on open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest. I love to travel. Either duty call,abroad, city break or just a weekend away. I love music, health/fitness, swimming, reading, road trips, hanging out with family and friends,eating out and going to the cinema.I enjoy a serious conversation, but it's good to always throw in some laughter once in a while.
#193398 by boots201 Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:50 pm
I love new adventures; be that travel, activities (biking, camping, kayaking), theatre, film (arty and challenging more than hollywood blockbusters), food (cooking or dining), comedy, exploring vineyards (or wine cellars!) .... would love share them with someone
#193399 by boots201 Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:00 am
I'm simple honest man looking for real honest loving and open minded woman for a serious long term relationship anyone left for ? Message me if you this no we have a lot in common
#193400 by boots201 Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:08 am
In my spare time I like to go four wheel driving, camping and fishing. I am an outdoors type person who likes to discover and explore new places. I am a person who likes to take long walks along the beach and through the national parks. I enjoy riding my Harley on the open road. I enjoy weekends away or just relaxing at home with a drink listening to music or watching a movie. I like to dine out and try different types of food or just relax at home and enjoy a good home cooked meal.

I am looking for someone who is emotionally available has a positive outlook on life and is fun to be around. Someone I could enjoy a deep & trusting relationship with and has similar interests. I would like to meet someone who would accept me for the person I am, and not try to change me into something I am not
#193401 by boots201 Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:17 am
I am a simple and God fearing man, i like reading, singing, dancing when necessary, i like traveling especially for business and i also like to be around kids. they make me very happy. I am a social worker by profession. i love my Job and its keeps me very busy as a man, i work a lot and travel a lot some times, i am adventurous, i have traveled to a lot of countries far and near. I can be a good husband and a romantic one as that, when i have a good woman by my side to love and to be loved and i pray i find that good woman here..
#193466 by boots201 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:37 pm
I am a very loyal, trustworthy, motivated and dedicated person and are looking for a long term relationship. I'm not afraid to hold hands in public and love to spoil my special lady. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, would love to meet someone who has the same or similar values. I have a lot of love to share with the right person. I've even known to be romantic ;-) I love a good laugh and try to see the positive in most things.

A happy fun loving adventurous person who has a cheeky side. Someone i can laugh and joke around with. Wants to be loved and has a lot of love to give. someone who can be my best friend and partner, Family orientated and a love for the outdoors such as the beach and camping would be good too.
#193467 by boots201 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Im an easy going guy who enjoys good company & good conversation. I am hard working and ensure I earn my days way. I maintain a relative healthy fitness lifestyle. I train as often as I can, work permitting. Some nights enjoy a night at home with a movie or going to the pictures with a dinner. I enjoy a drink on my days off to relax and have never smoked....Friendly guy who enjoys being outdoors and keeping fit, I am happy and independent.
I enjoying laughing. I love going out but also need time at home as well. I am open and honest and require the same in others.
I love the beach and swimming in summer. I also love music and seeing live bands.
I am not a fan of dramas.
There is alot more to tell, keeping it short and sweet :-)
#193468 by boots201 Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:46 pm
Life has thought me so many lessons,I can gladly say it gives us all a second chance.
This is my second half of life and I am willing to right all my wrongs, all I seek is a woman to behold, someone to spend the rest of my life with.
I am no perfectionist , so I don't expect you to be perfect , we would build one another together and grow in our love.
Loyalty,selflessness, open mindedness, trustworthiness and been supportive is all I need in a woman, I believe that a good and open communication is a key to long lasting relationship , so always feel free at any point in time to speak your mind and ask me any questions.
I am not yet a paying member, so I can only reply to your message.
If you feel you are my mrs right feel free to write me and let's pick it up from there .
Awaiting your message
Good luck.
#193470 by boots201 Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:50 pm
I am a man who sees life as a place to appreciate others around me or scattered beyond. Friends and admirers described me as an elite in the best sense and a kind, caring, lovable, jovial man. The kind who is loyal to those who are his own. In terms of Love, I trust in only a love built on trust attained through truth and honesty as shown through our words spoken and followed up by actions. I believe in equal sense of respect when you try to differ what a man should do and a woman should do. I love life outdoors, beaches on hols, watching the sunset, I travel a lot all my life as my work and company was actually in the need for it. I lost the only woman I ever knew all my life, the one who didn't allowed me to suffer in anyway. I lost her to cancer in the year 20012. I thought i wouldn't be able to carry on without her then, and never really bothered to look out for anyone else. I appreciate faces that beckons me with smile, as most smiles are real and comes from joy out-broken from deep within the heart. I want a woman of true Virtue, someone capable of giving me a life worthy of the love I lost, the one who would do what I should and who I can do what she should. A twin sister , daughter , best friend and an inestimable jewel, I can see as mother. She wouldn't shy away from being the mother of my kids, she wouldn't shy away from being the commander of my heart. I expect a fountain of true love......
#193568 by boots201 Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:16 pm
I am smart, fun, authentic, affectionate, and love to try new things. You could say that I am a true "man's man", with my priorities in order and I know how to treat a lady. I balance professionalism and fun in all of life's adventures. I work hard and am very close with my son friends. I am looking for a women that is fun loving and spontaneous. Some other characteristics I am looking for include: independence, sense of humor,career driven and trustworthy.
#193569 by boots201 Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:48 pm
im not really ignorant. Im looking to enjoy good company and hoping to find love. Im easy going i like both the city and the country im drawn towards the positive happy people in life . Im not spiritual but love nature and animals
Im happy learning new things and and will always try to enjoy the moment .
I love live music and the latest tech gadgets.Im intelligent enough to realise its who you are and not what you are thats of the most importance
Ive lived in several countries and have been in australia since 96 .
Id be happy to keep fit with a partner
I have two grown up children who i get on well with .
I enjoy brisbane and the beautiful scenery. My favourite times of the year are the colder months .I love the sea breezes , the hinterland , driving at night with the top down , motor bike rides , dining out and getting to know someone special

#193578 by boots201 Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:08 pm
I am a man who like reading , writing and going out with friends and sharing ideas and plan for the future. I smile a lot and enjoy my life.! I want to build a solid happy family forever. . . I enjoy meaningful conversation . I really enjoy the fun of companionship truthfulness and relationship build on trust, , . Am a man who likes listening to music in my free time I wish to find for myself the good friend first of all and certainly the person with whom I could feel confidently and reliably as behind a stone wall....I am interested in a woman who can laugh, be playful and looking for something serious, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. . . . . I appreciate decency and kindness in people, i would
like to meet an easy-going, honest, attentive, loving, intelligent, respectful, romantic and understanding and these are the most important qualities which should be in the person. i will be waiting to read from you