Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190728 by boots201 Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:34 am
I am healthy, athletic, and in good shape and enjoy tennis, golf and racquetball. I love my beautiful home.Someone loyal,attractive, fun to be with, who likes to travel, read,exercise - someone who likes life,but does not want to control or manipulate the people in their life. A spiritual partner. A woman who likes to be pampered and who is affectionate and loving. A friend to be trusted with my heart.I will share the path that takes us to our dream together, forever. Soon...i have a very good sense of humor and love to laugh. love animals and nature. like living in a small town where it's peaceful. would like to find someone to spend my life with. I'm compassionate, caring and romantic.looking for someone who wants to be treated well. someone to laugh with and cuddle with. someone who thinks holding hands is romantic. i want to make someone as happy as they will make me.I like someone who has quiet confidence and independence but also enjoys being with me for me. I hope to find someone who likes to listen to music and has some understanding of different cultures and wants to continue to learn and grow even as we get older
Advertisement

#190729 by boots201 Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:40 am
By character I am sincere, friendly, easy-going, but at the same time I can be persistent and responsible. I am very open, friendly and sensitive person. Always believe in something better and brighter. Optimist to every string of my soul. I think if you believe in a fairy-tale, so your life will be like this. But despite all this, I am very goal-oriented and smart. If I set goals, I always reach them. I really appreciate sincerity and truth and believe in pure love. Also I appreciate life and close people in it. Always try to make the lives of my close people more comfortable and bring joyfulness in their every-day routine thus have a dream to travel a lot with my partner.I am looking for a motivated, loyal and goal-oriented man who likes the truth. A woman to whom his family and his beloved woman will be in the first place. Someone who is tired of senseless partying and spending his time pointlessly. Someone who is looking for serious relationship and wants to create a strong family with prospect of having wonderful future, who appreciates and loves life. Who will always support his beloved, who knows how to take care of other. Someone who can clearly set priorities in life and reach them. To whom you can trust 100% and the main priority is a strong family. If this is you, I look forward to hear from you.
#190829 by boots201 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:40 am
I am easy going. Enjoy a laugh, almost forget what it is like. Work rotating shifts. so find it hard to go out. Like to show affection, miss the company of a female and just talking.
I like gardening, swimming, walking. I have been to Bali 3 times and Puckett once. Would love to see other places with someone who enjoys travel.Don't mind cooking, not saying I am good at it, BBQ or in the kitchen.I like to keep reasonable fit and active without being obsessed with it.
#190830 by boots201 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:50 am
I am simple, good looking, internally a happy person, sincere, active, fit, slender and man.. I can be serious when it's time to be, and I have a good sense of humor. I am a real man who can mutually share with you the shortcomings and triumphs of life. I am a man who can appreciate different life perspectives even if they do not fit into my idealistic reality.I am romantic, I like to walk under the moonlight and talk by candlelight. I lead an active lifestyle. I believe in true love and I am willing to find it!..I am intelligent and smart man. I am handsome and funny. I like good humor and appreciate a good sense of humor in women. Also I am very family-oriented.

I am looking for caring, honest, loving, smart, funny, intelligent woman, who will love me more than life.I may say for sure that I have a very good character. I am very tender and caring. I am attentive and tolerant. I am affectionate and loving. I can't say that it is good to spoil women, but I will do this to my beloved one.I am looking for serious person who could be my wife. I don't want to play games, I am very sincere man and I hope that my future beloved will never lie to me. I want to build strong family relations based on love, respect, understanding, tenderness and harmony.I have so much love in my heart to give that it will be enough for the whole world. But I don't need the whole world if I am alone. I am positive and I never leave people suffering.
#191559 by boots201 Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 pm
So this is the shop where I need to sell myself.. hmmmm
Basically I love life and I love living life. I enjoy traveling, restaurants, laughing, going to cultural events, and socializing with quality people. Its just better living and sharing life with someone else :)

I grew up in Western Europe, completed my Masters in Canada, and have lived in many different countries. I have a car LOL and I sell cars for hobby.. Trust me It's a great hobby. (My profession is not selling cars)

I enjoy being active, healthy and staying fit. Family and friends are important to me.

If you'd like to know more Say "hi". I didn't reveal a lot about myself for you to read on purpose. Rather we chat, talk, engage in conversation to get to know each other instead of us reading through a long page in this section about each other. Also, just because someone looks like a good match "on paper", doesn't necessarily translate in reality. :)

See you soon.
#191562 by boots201 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:12 am
"EVERY GOOD MAN DREAMS of a woman that will bring out the very best in him, make his life sweeter and fill it with purpose, laughter and LOVE. I'm on lavalife for that very reason, I want and need a strong beautiful woman in my life ... a relationship.

I mix it up pretty well between career and lifestyle keeping it all in perspective. I'm a chameleon of sorts in a variety of circles, dress me up dress me down I'll fit in seamlessly and make it work. I'm funny, educated, well traveled, open minded, open hearted with a huge capacity to love and I'm ready for a true partner. I'm ready to share all of myself with someone special and that includes my time, but most of all my whole heart. I am just looking for that special woman who will hopefully become more as time, chemistry and destiny permit.
Life is too short not to be happy and in love so I'm looking ... I want the best life possible and I want to be in love. I'm not desperate by any means, but I'll do just about anything for true love or my woman. I'm not perfect and don't expect her to be ... just perfect for me. ... Quote; " You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ... This is what I want ... not looking for my dream girl anymore ... just THAT girl.

I'd love to meet a healthy combination of it all. An adventurous and fun, romantic and loving soul. I'd like a woman with a healthy sense of humor. I am Mr funny man so you'll be laughing all the way to love; your very own romantic comedy lol. A picture is worth a thousand words ... meeting me is worth a million (smile). To know me is to meet me and experience me ... so I can't wait to meet you. Let's make amazing happen together
#191564 by boots201 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:46 am
I am a man who got fear in God, family is very important to me.That's why I am here to search for my future wife. Who, can give my desire family someday and can give me his full love and strong foundation of family ties. I have been lonely for a long time because of some foolishness that happened in my life....
#191567 by boots201 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:40 am
I am a responsible person, serious,easy going,open minded very sociable, trustworthy and loyal and spiritual I like to be involed in all kind of interesting dicussions like sports, traveling, spirituality. I enjoy history,music,litterature. I do enjoy and appreciate the simplest thing that life has to offer. when you Love yourself then you can learn to appreciate others the way they are and not the way you want.

I m looking for a women with similar interest, and I am ready to share her interest too. not materialistic who appreciate what she has and knows what she wants in life, open minded easy going, well balanced, good understanding, well mannered, matured, who likes sports, traveling and intend to have a family. She has good values, good humor, and maybe wants to have kids in the future. She wants to be supportive, a little ambitious, to fulfill herself spiritually in her personal life and career. we have to be a team for life where we discuss and share everything and be honest no matter what happened. without hurting each other
#191569 by boots201 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:48 am
Speaking about myself, I can say that I am a kind and romantic man who is looking for love. I am sincere, honest, friendly, loyal and faithful. I believe that positive world outlook will bring me to happiness.

I have started my search in hopes to find my second half. I am looking for a woman with beautiful soul and open heart. I wish to share my life with a woman, who will like my inner world. I miss a kind, positive, faithful, calm and romantic woman, who is serious about relationship and who is ready to love.
#191570 by boots201 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:56 am
I have a good sense of humor and love to laugh. I also like to go out to beach and feel the fresh air as well as staying in by the fireplace with my latest book. I also enjoy sporting events, movies, plays, museums, art galleries. My personality traits are Adventurous/Spontaneous, Earthy, Open-Minded, Humorous/Witty, Intellectual, Sensitive/Nurturing/Loving, Quiet, Romantic, Responsible. I live my life with passion and i treat people the way i would like to be treated.The strength of a man isn't seen in the width of his shoulders. Its seen in the width of his arms that encircle and protect you. The strength of a man isn't in the deep tone of his voice. It is in the gentle words he whispers. The strength of a man isn't in the words he speaks. Its in how he keeps his word. The strength of a man isn't in the size of his chest. Its in the heart .. that lies within his chest. The strength of a man isn't in how many women hes loved. Its in whether he can be true to the ONE woman hes trying to love. The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift. Its in the burdens he can carry. The strength of a man isn't in how much food he eats from your table. Its in the effort he puts forth when you are unable. The strength of a man isn't in how he makes love. Its in the understanding that there is more to making love than making love. A Strong Man knows when he has a good woman and doesn't do things to lose her but does everything to cherish her.
#191571 by boots201 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:05 am
I'm a sincere and easy going man who is reasonably comfortable in his own skin. I was married for years to a woman I adored I am widowed now. I experienced a joyful marriage for years and know how to make a woman happy.I understand business, Wall Street, Psychology and many other issues that you may want to discuss. I am fairly well versed but am always open to learning more. There is so much to learn about many things. I keep an open mind, am receptive to varying perspectives and enjoy that kind of discussion.I regard my age as just a number and try to keep as physically active as possible.I grew up in a small family (only child )I love cities, (even the small old struggling ones) and the arts (more as an audience member than participant) and civic engagement (the current term of art for community involvement.) I like real estate generally, old buildings specifically, and happily, I have been able to make a living doing something I like.
I enjoy playing golf , tennis because it helps reduce stress.I spend most of my time reading,creating developmental ideas to enhance my living standard and the world around me.
I would like to meet a woman who has a positive outlook on life, laid back and is ready for a substantial long lasting relationship. A woman who has worked out any major issues and looks forward to fully enjoying this time in her life with the right man for her. I'd like to find a fun, sophisticated woman who enjoys traveling, is easy going, affectionate and self sufficient, caring and understand how things she be done to make a relationship work.
#191702 by boots201 Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:46 pm
I am a man who sees life as a place to appreciate others around me or scattered beyond. Friends and admirers described me as an elite in the best sense and a kind, caring, lovable, jovial man. The kind who is loyal to those who are his own. In terms of Love, I trust in only a love built on trust attained through truth and honesty as shown through our words spoken and followed up by actions.I believe in equal sense of respect when you try to differ what a man should do and a woman should do. I love life outdoors, beaches on hols, watching the sunset, I travel a lot all my life as my work and company was actually in the need for it. I lost the only woman I ever knew all my life, the one who didn't allowed me to suffer in anyway. I lost her to cancer in the year 2011. I thought i wouldn't be able to carry on without her then, and never really bothered to look out for anyone else. I appreciate faces that beckons me with smile, as most smiles are real and comes from joy out-broken from deep within the heart. I want a woman of true Virtue, someone capable of giving me a life worthy of the love I lost, the one who would do what I should and who I can do what she should. A twin sister , daughter , best friend and an inestimable jewel, I can see as mother. She wouldn't shy away from being the mother of my kids, she wouldn't shy away from being the commander of my heart. I expect a fountain of true love......
#191718 by boots201 Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:10 am
I'm very positive, trusty, faithful and romantic man who's aim is to find the one lady who wants to be loved and been taken care off as words to me have no meaning as my actions speak much louder. God has been my in my heart as I love life under him.
I've been told, I am sexy and smart but who hasn't been told that in our days as I personally fill age has nothing to do so much with feelings and affection towards a relationship that's what I believe..whether it is true or not??..(: I can be romantic and affectionate with the right person.
I am also very athletic and I have a goofy sense of humor. I consider myself easy going, energetic and thoughtful. I love to do outdoor adventurous activity, but also enjoy being a "homebody". I'm well-rounded, I enjoy the theater, comedy shows, live music, concerts, museums, movies and book stores. I love sports (watching or playing) I am always open to trying new things. I dislike drama and people who play head games. I believe in love at first sight
#191958 by boots201 Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:14 am
am kind, caring, faithful and sociable. I am very romantic at heart, and I am serious about marriage. I am here not for playing games. I am honest and loving and always try to let my woman know how special he is to me. I am open-hearted and easy-going person. I like to be with people who are honest and independent. I respect people who do not afraid to tell the truth and I always try to be such person.
#192299 by boots201 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:23 am
Down to earth, sincere passionate man looking forward to the next chapter of my life. Those who know me would tell you I'm a wonderful caring,loving peron with a huge heart and lots of love to give. Would like to meet a woman who is fun genuine, loving and not afraid to share their friends and family with me or take the next step in a relationship if it felt right. I enjoy the simple things life has to offer, walks on the beach and anything else that involves the water,drives in the country, picnics in the mountains, or just hanging out with friends.I am outgoing, friendly and have a good sense of humour. I enjoy sports,theater, films, good food and socializing with friends and making new friends. I have a passion for helping the needy . My friends say I have a transferable laugh and I like to laugh often. I have strong family values because that is how I was raised. I love life and would like to make world around more purely and more kindly. I dream of travel on the warm, solar countries together with the beloved. I wish to have strong, happy family and be proud of it.

Most importantly a good sense of humour! Realistic, sociable romantic (knows how to treat a man)and not too serious,loyal and honest. But most of all someone who enjoys life and loves to have fun. I am searching for real woman in the full sense of this word. I think that real woman is who has not only physical strength, but strength to forgive, respect and understand who loves life and appreciate it as I do. I like kind, and active woman, open and sincere, easy-going and with a sense of humor. I hope to find a woman who will not betray in a difficult minute, who will love and respect a man beside her, who I can rely on and trust.