Information on romance scams and scammers.
#192952 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:42 am
Never thought I'd end up here, but here I am! I see my strengths as being someone who is smart and well grounded, a good communicator with a kind and compassionate nature. I have a great sense of humor. It always goes a long way. I have a passion in life and love, affection, cultured, confident, emotionally available, wanting to share a wonderful, love-filled, extraordinary life with a woman. I am goal driven, can be intense and focused at times and in others share a good laugh, be silly and have fun. I miss having that special person in my life. I now feel ready to try again, to try to find someone who will make me laugh, someone who will challenge me, and make me look forward to spending time with the special person.
Advertisement

#192953 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:50 am
Caring, romantic, passionate, imaginative and with a good sense of humor. Avid traveler and moderately adventurer. Sometimes bad boy, spontaneous, daring and a little clown..Very familiar and great ability to be moved with the smile of a child or injustice. Sometimes absent-minded and overly rational, consistent and disciplined in my duties...I am convinced that one of the qualities that best define masculinity in a man's elegance, chivalry, gallantry and education in dealing with a woman....True love, the total junction and sincerity no shortcuts and no excuses, is a goal to which ever resigns and seeketh to the end where she is...Seeking for a woman who is feminine, intelligent and intuitive and it provides and enjoy getting into a relationship, peace, love, respect and complicity.
#192954 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:53 am
Application to Be My Girlfriend (to be taken tongue-in cheek) Part A: You must answer yes to all these questions: You are Female. You don't have a husband or boyfriend. You are height/weight proportionate. You prefer men who dress casual You are not depressed or anti-social. If you answered yes to all of the above, congratulations! Now you can try Part B. Part B: Give yourself 2 points for each of the following that apply to you: You ride a bike on a regular basis (you can substitute hiking here). Your politics are left of center. You watch less than 1 hour of TV per day. You prefer independent films to Hollywood movies. You tolerate cats. You have a current passport. You prefer folk or world music to rock. You are gainfully employed or retired. Add up your score. If you got 16 points, I am the man for you. Let's get married. Email me immediately. If you got 8-16, how about a first date? Less than 8 points, we might not make a good match, but if you're really interested, let's check each other out anyway. Now that you've made it through the quiz, let's get serious. Witty, incisive, insightful, articulate, honest, athletic, outdoorsy, keen observer of human nature, taster of all senses, seeks a woman with similar appetites to share domestic and foreign adventures. I am an exercise and travel nut. I am happiest when I am cycling or doing any kind of activity in nature, or off the beaten track in some foreign country. I'd be even happier with a life partner to enjoy these activities with. In my relationships, candor is the name of the game. I have no hidden agendas and I strive to be as honest as possible all the time. People who love me say I'm able to see both sides of an issue, and that I'm a loyal, supportive and forgiving friend. My ideal partner will be my best friend. We'll share some common interests, political values, and a strong physical connection. And we'll make each other laugh!
#193028 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:36 pm
My friends describe me as high energy and a doer and a caring person and hard worker. A brave person because of some of the adventures I go on although I just do it because it's my passion. Interesting and intelligent people and nature, especially birds, make me smile. I love gardening and landscaping, birding and hiking, kayaking and bicycling. Nature photography is a major passion and . I am looking for a woman who will accept me as i am . I'm looking for someone with similar passions who has time to get out and experience life and be creative. Someone who likes who they are and is confident and with minimal vices. notice I said minimal, because no one is perfect. Honesty and respect for others is big in my book. Caring for the natural world is also important to me and has been since I was in high school. I'm grateful for good friends and good health but I have always practiced good health habits or Feel free to invite me for chat on IM, Hope to hear from you soon...?
#193029 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 pm
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays.I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
#193030 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:48 pm
Hey there. I can't guarantee you that we already have a lot in common - but if you read on and find out we do - you should message me!

I want someone who will be upfront, honest, and I will do the same.

It would be nice to have someone who likes to laugh and smile and be happy; would enjoy going to new places, and of course trying out local eateries. There's nothing like a good dinner and then going for a walk with a great companion at sunset! But it's give and take too, and I won't complain when you take me along shopping at the mall or while I sit in the waiting room when you get your nails done. :) I understand that being together is the most important part of a relationship no matter what we are doing (besides communication, of course).

I'd like to think I'm a simple-no baggage guy. I have a great career.

I'm now looking for a relationship, but I'm not looking to jump into anything without getting to know someone first. I'm widowed, so I'm pretty sure it won't kill me to take things slow and make sure we are compatible.

Anyway I think I wrote enough for now. Anything else feel free to ask or save for the first date ;) Don't be bashful!

#193031 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:52 pm
Passion is the word that best describes me. I live my life to the fullest in all things be it big or small. Family, values, goal setting, fitness and health are what I value.By nature I am easy going and friendly. Coming from a great family of five I greatly value family and have a good relationship with all my siblings and parents who are alive and in good health. I am also well educated and financially secure..!!
#193047 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 pm
Am not too great at describing myself, I always Think it's best to get another persons perception. So, if you were to ask my close friends to describe me, they would probably say am a genuine kind of man. I am fun to be around, caring, considerate, affectionate. And respectful of others. They will also say I have a perfect sense of humor. Let's face it, the world will be nothing without humor. Am a detailed oriented person and I am very ambitious. I am always looking for ways to better myself. I can be spontaneous at times, but for the most part I do like to plann I am very independent. And it's a trait I have acquired from dedication to my career and being single for this long. However, The butterflies have escaped and I need to get them back. that feeling when you can't wait to meet someone. That smile that appears. when you are daydreaming whilst you are supposed to be working. I ll like to meet someone who is ambitious, who isn't afraid of expressing themselves . Someone that ll make me happy as much as I would for them. A friend, lover, companion and everything that comes with it. I Believe that a strong relationship is based on open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest. I love to travel. Either duty call,abroad, city break or just a weekend away. I love music, health/fitness, swimming, reading, road trips, hanging out with family and friends,eating out and going to the cinema.I enjoy a serious conversation, but it's good to always throw in some laughter once in a while.
#193048 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:51 pm
I am an honest down to earth guy with a big heart which I am now ready to give to the right lady. I am very fit and healthy self employed like to travel have a good sense of humour I am financially secure like most sports going to the gym regularly and love my adult children very much. The rest you will have to find out for yourself. ))))
#193050 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:57 pm
I'm confident but not arrogant , a gentlemen and can hold a great conversation, respectful , and caring , independent and well set up in life I have a great work life balance . I enjoy the gym on a daily basis love the beach , keeping active and cooking and eating nutritious meals . Enjoy all music like movies , fishing and affection . I value honesty , family , and a giving personality . I like to make people feel special and happy . Looking to meet a friend and starting a relationship together :-)
#193057 by boots201 Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:27 pm
I am an easy going,active person who enjoys any thing new and interesting.I like a wide range of activities from sports to live theater,motorcycles, local and international travel ect.I am looking for a relation ship,but am happy to start by hanging out,and taking advantage of vancouvers many restaurants/social events and out door activitiesAt the very least,hopefully I'll meet some new people and have some fun.cheers
#193139 by boots201 Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:00 pm
I am an easygoing man who believes that a smile in an inexpensive way to improve your looks.I have a good sense of humor,..No matter how serious your life requires you to be,everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.I was raised from a good christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintain this value wherever i go.I am a respectful and humble person.I am friendly,open minded,straightforward in life,loving,caring person who knows how to take good care of a woman..Especially giving her a sense of belonging in everything i do in life.I am quiet at first but i warm up quickly.Communication is important to me.I love animals and own two dogs.I like to try new things and meet new people.I enjoy the simple things that life has to offer.You must love me for my qualities not my job or tittle.You must be honest,loyal,honorable,even tempered,giving and have a good sense of humor.!I will love you as a Queen.All i want is someone who can give out soo much love to that special man in her life.Someone who is positive and believes that everyday holds amazing,should have the ability to share her heart and mind.I am serious about sharing my life with someone and it wont be as a playmate.She needs to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures.I am not actually looking for perfection but seeking an ideal relationship.

#193318 by boots201 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:44 pm
I am generally a happy person and always try to find the best people.I am very young at heart, lively , energetic with many interests , although my clubbing days are probably behind me now! I still do a lot of things that I made when I was younger , see concerts and festivals (though camping getting harder every year! ) To the right you see a good movie or reproduce .
#193320 by boots201 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:48 pm
Hello, local Toronto guy born & raised. I am self employed for several years after working 20+ years in the corporate world. I am fortunate to travel for my work and also just because I enjoy the element of surprise. I enjoy learning about new places, people and cultures.

I am the father of two grown children which I am very proud of and have lived with me their entire lives. I like to read and keep up with many topics : politics, business, social issues, culture, cars, golf...

I especially value humor, being able to laugh at yourself, being able to communicate, culture in general, staying healthy and the freedom to think outside the box.

I also like Martin Scorsese films, cooking, hearing people's stories and simply talking with people. In my spare time , I work closely with many Food Banks in the GTA as a board member.

I'm looking for a companion with her own life, with a strong personality yet able to make the compromises that life sometimes requires. I am not looking for a size 2 but I do look for someone that looks after themselves.

Best wishes- Great Guy 0063
#193321 by boots201 Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:53 pm
I am smiling and open person. I am very mobile and sociable. I like communicating with people. I am very kind and faithful I have a great sense of humor, and you will never be bored with me. I am very honest person. I always try to see only good in people. And of course I am romantic.

I am looking for a honest and faithful woman. I want to create happy and serious relationship based on love, honesty, understanding, mutual trust and respect.