Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208121 by boots201 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:00 pm
In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment
Advertisement

#208128 by boots201 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 pm
I can count to 100 with my eyes closed :-)
Can't say I can remember ever been described as an oil painting , average/solid build but I try to look after myself and do my best to scrub up well.

You won't find me walking the beach at sunset hand in hand, as honestly I don't think there would be enough space left for another couple. Find a secluded uncrowded strip somewhere and maybe I could be swayed to give it a go.

Comfortable in jeans, Tshirt, casual clothes most of the time however I do enjoy suiting up for the right occasions. Enjoy doing most things that are relaxing; dinner, lunch, a few quiet drinks and love going to the races.
I haven't said a lot about myself I know - finding it very hard to write about me. I'd rather chat, other than each of us try and make sense of what's written here.

If you'd like to know more say "hi" and don't be afraid to ask

#208137 by boots201 Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:30 pm
I'm energetic, fun, loving, loyal, passionate, caring, and I have a great sense of humor. I'm a "fly by the seat of his pants" kind of boy, but I can also do organized. I'm affectionate, self motivated, and love having a good time with friends and family. I'm a romantic at heart and truly believe that romance never dies when you are with the right person.I love watching and going to sports events. SEC college football is my favorite, but I also watch the pros. I love weekend trips. Love the beach, mountains....but it doesn't really matter where you go, it's the company you take with you.Traveling....who doesn't like to travel? I have been fortunate to have been able to do some traveling, but there are a lot of other places I'd like to see. Italy and Greece are on the top of that list. I take a very self conscious approach to my health trying to stay fit and eat right.....but seriously, I'm not giving up my chocolate! Lol. My smile and my eyes are usually the two things I get the most compliments on. They are, after all, the window to ones soul and tell the most about a person. I'm good hanging out at home at times as well as going out for good times. I don't have much that keeps me from being unable to pick (or pack) up and go most anytime. I have been a widower for a long time now and find myself missing having that special someone in my life. I'm looking for a stable, long lasting relationship that is based on love,laughter, honesty, faith, and trust. Someone I can depend on and who can depend on me. Someone that wants to wake up everyday to live life to its fullest. Life is a beautiful journey and I'm ready to get started enjoying it with someone special.

#208157 by boots201 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 pm
ANOTHER ONE FORGOT TO CHANGE THE SCRIPT TO THE CORRECT MAN/WOMAN. :laugh-s: ]

I am a very sensitive person, so when I trust a person - I trust in everything. That's why I don't like lie and betrayal. According to my character, I am an optimistic person! I try not to lose faith that better days are yet to come. I am sure that life has a lot of surprises for me in the future - I am ready to discover them! The only thing I lack is a partner, who will support me in all these adventures, which are waiting for us! But I don't like simply sitting and waiting for miracles to happen - I believe that we are born to make them come true ourselves! Life gives you opportunity and it depends on you whether you will take it or not. I want to be happy with my partner and our children, and I am ready to do everything for this.
I am looking for a woman, who would be my partner, my lover and my friend. I want my woman to be everything for me, because when you open your heart you can either give everything or nothing. I am looking for a well-balanced and mature woman, with whom we will be able to create a family based on love and mutual trust. As far as I can imagine my perfect woman, I can see her as a harmonic personality, who has [b]his strong sides and his drawbacks, but he tries to improve his strong sides and tries to fight with his drawbacks. I would prefer to meet a woman with a positive outlook and the one who has active style of life. I would like to find inspiration in my partner, and I want to inspire her, so that we could live with her in harmony

#208159 by boots201 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:18 pm
I am an easy going man with lots of
respect for women because I know what
importance they play in our lifes
either as a mother or as a wife.

I am kind, caring, fun-loving and
romantic man that loves getting to know
lots of new people. I enjoy going to
the pub with friends, meals out,
cinema, theatre, walks along the beach,
cycling and playing/watching different
sports.My friends
say I am humble, understanding,
friendly , funny and some just say I am
a good friend with a basic
understanding and value for true
friendship.

#208162 by boots201 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:32 pm
I'm a God loving man seeking a true gentlewoman for a complimentary relationship that lasts a lifetime. I'm fun, sweet, warm, loving, compassionate, romantic, affectionate and admire a woman I can count on.I'm artistic, creative and love to travel. I adore Paris and Rome, however I'm looking to explore new places with you that awaken the soul. Places like Brazil or Machu Picchu in Peru for an enlightening spiritual adventure...or an African Safari! Traveling to these places with you would make me happy! I can be spontaneous but love a woman with a plan.

#208581 by boots201 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:03 pm
I have an appreciation for non-judgmental hearts and creative minds. Insatiably curious, open minded and enthusiastic I love to try fresh things and learn something new each day. Hoping to define myself other than with a job title, learning that time is a precious commodity we should spend very carefully. My focus now is trying to give back,to make a difference! Some of my interests are travel(dream trip Tibet Nepal Bhutan, and Australia/New Zealand from where I shall not return). Blues/rock/jazz/classical/world music..important as air, concerts, movies,plays, museums/history, THE OCEAN, nature,laughter, MOUNTAINS, jogging/running- I'm training for a marathon, when the ice/snow melts anyway. Playing with, learning from my dog-he's the trainer. I'd like to meet someone who is creative, humane, artistic and has a SENSE OF HUMOR. You have developed enough self awareness to be 100% sincere (well, 97% is good). You would appreciate puppies chasing butterflies and children sand castle building at the beach. You would feel at home cross country skiing in the Rockies or learning to scuba dive in Virgin Gorda(or teaching me). You'd equally enjoy attending concerts by the London Symphony, Buddy Guy, Alicia Keyes or U2. And rainy Sundays at the bookstore..

Why would anyone expect their true love to be in the zip code down the street, like McD's or Starbucks... really? Barcelona or Malaga? What do you think?

#208585 by boots201 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 pm
Hi there,i cant guarantee you that we alredy have a lot in common but if you read on and find out we do,you should message me.I want someone who will be upfront honest,and I will do the same.It would be nice to have someone to would enjoy going out to the movies with me and of course trying out Local eateries.There is nothing like a good dinner and then going for a walk with a great companion at sunset.! But it is give and take too,and I wouldn't complain when you take me along shopping at the mall or while I sit in the waiting room when you get your nails done. I understand that being together is the most important part of a relationship, no matter what we are doing (besides communication).I like to think that I am simple no baggage guy.I have a great career, but my biggest weakness is probably trusting easily but now I am looking for a Real relationship even though I am not looking to jump into anything without getting to know someone first so I am pretty sure it wouldn't kill both of us to take things slow and make sure we are compatible. If you are divorced, I am totally OK! with that,You had to leave him in order to find me right??..lol Anyways I think I wrote enough for now. Anything else, feel free to ask or save for the first date

#208595 by boots201 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:44 pm
I love life and still have some love to share with the right partner who will love me to the fullest. Life can be lonely without the right person and also loneliness is very boring and horrible and we need to enjoy life to the fullest with the right partner. I'm very real and direct when it comes to life and its' issues, I wouldn't like to commence much but rather everyone has an objective of joining a dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special and as well as someone who knows how to treat her partner. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important basic in a relationship and as well as trust and honest. I believe either of us wants to meet someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning everything about each other. I'm ready to build a serious and committed relationship that will make me fall in love with the right person thus a woman who has all the basics of a genuine woman in relationship such as faithfulness, loyalty, trustworthy, committed and devoted, responsible, hardworking, honesty, respect and caring for each other. I guess having these qualities in relationship can really help lot and will maintain a stable long lasting relationship by the way I consider myself a very easy going person with a good sense of humor.
#222082 by boots201 Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:42 pm
I am at that place in my life where I am looking to settle in with a great partner & open

to where that may lead. I love being romantic with my partner, hold hands wherever we go,

soft kisses on her cheek lightly, snuggle, warm hugs and share tender kisses. I find

affection to be an important part of a relationship and do want a partner who feels the

same. I would be quite comfortable to show public display of affection to my partner I'm

with. I am old fashioned, I still open the door for my date and that type of thing. My

ideal relationship is one where we both can feel trusting enough to open up to express

our feelings toward the one you love. I have a lot to offer to someone who is willing to

take the time to get to know me,
#222412 by boots201 Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:59 pm
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or colour difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what...

am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship. hope i find you.
#222415 by boots201 Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:06 pm
I'm looking for that special someone to rock my world and excite me.

A little about me: broad minded, enthusiastic, passionate, good listener, great talker, excellent communicator.

I don't want to make this too wordy so here are some keywords that describe what I like:
eating out, movies, live bands, dancing, country drives, art galleries, museums, weekends away, walking, bicycles, shopping, markets, surprises, books, last minute plans, open mindedness, going out (but also staying in), sharing, simplicity, respect, people, news, work, sense of humour (about myself and others who have one), awareness. But what I like most in life is having FUN and being spontaneous.

And here's a short list of things that I'm not really fond of:
- Self-centred people (it's all about them),
- Superficial people,
- TV (even if I like one or two shows and some movies)
- Selfishness,
- Aggression.

The things for which I am grateful for: my health, my two adult sons, my musical ability (I'm a guitarist), my friends.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask. I'm a very open person.

Come on! Give it a go. Let's get in touch.
#222416 by boots201 Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:09 pm
I am very open person and never hide anything from close people. My character is kind, caring, responsible, sensitive, loyal man with good sense of humor
I need a strong woman who is caring, adventurous, loving and sees life as one full of wonderful possibilities. I want to spend the rest of my life making the woman I love happy and want to share all dreams with her. I truly just want to be happy myself. I would like her to have a good sense of humor and I also wish her to understand me, to be strong in character, to be able to be a real woman to be able to love care.. I would like to meet a secure woman who wishes to create a long-term relationship, who is faithful and considers himself a one-man-woman
#222418 by boots201 Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:12 pm
I am secure and quite happy with myself, but... life is meant for two, no?

A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, going out for nice dinners, home improvement, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, my dogs, and celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, very independent, honest, and I have a great sense of humor, so I've heard. I make time for my family and friends. A woman who ONLY has eyes for me and can make me laugh are important qualities! But hey, no pressure!

Let's just relax... become friends and get to know each other... and see what happens
#222419 by boots201 Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:18 pm
I am at that place in my life where I am looking to settle in with a great partner & open

to where that may lead. I love being romantic with my partner, hold hands wherever we go,

soft kisses on her cheek lightly, snuggle, warm hugs and share tender kisses. I find

affection to be an important part of a relationship and do want a partner who feels the

same. I would be quite comfortable to show public display of affection to my partner I'm

with. I am old fashioned, I still open the door for my date and that type of thing. My

ideal relationship is one where we both can feel trusting enough to open up to express

our feelings toward the one you love. I have a lot to offer to someone who is willing to

take the time to get to know me,