Information on romance scams and scammers.
#222421 by boots201 Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:28 pm
The best feature in my character that helps me in every situation is that I have a positive view on things and positive way of thinking. My optimism attracts people and I am very sociable. I have a great sense of humor, I like to be around those that also laugh and joke. It makes life much simpler. But I also can be serious when it is necessary.I treat people the way you would like them to treat ME.I am a successful guy who is unpretentious, well grounded,and passionate about life and a great kisser.I treat CEOs and the baggers at the grocery store with the same amount of respect and dignity.I live an active lifestyle that includes island hopping in the Bahamas,jet-ski riding,snow boarding,lots of travel, art,antiques and cooking.I like to cook and my freezer is normally filled with critters from the ocean that I have caught.I especially like cooking with wine, and sometimes it even makes it into the food! I am very fit and practice of disciplined lifestyle of exercise and healthy eating. However, nothing beats a great glass of Cakebread Cellars or Peju wine,or better yet, a bowl of strawberries soaked in merlot chocolate sauce. My friends will tell you I am funny and articulate well. No matter how bad a situation can be, I can always come up with some tidbit and turn it into a laugh. I like telling and listening to a good joke, the stupider, the better.
Advertisement

#222440 by boots201 Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:13 pm
I am fun loving, easy going, and a very happy person. I love people and social get togethers. I like to keep busy. I like to travel.I want a companion with a big heart, sense of humor, honesty and love of life.I have a great sense of humor and am looking for the same in a mate.I appreciate people who are considerate of other's feelings and well being. For example, when I am down, which is rare, I like to do kind things for others so I can get beyond my little problems. I am seeking a woman who is not afraid to take a risk, show affection, and wants a long-term faithful relationship. I am looking for a woman who is honest, sincere, and trusting.I desire a companion who is secure in her life, enjoys her space and personal time, can balance spending time with someone they enjoy. A great sense of humor, an adventurous spirit and a kind heart. Loves her life, family and friends, has inner strength with an open mind. I am a lover of life and a real sucker of Romance,Family and friends are of paramount importance to me. I am blessed to have 1 incredible dogs. I find happiness, peace and contentment in the simpler things in life; watching the sun rise and set, gazing at a sky blanketed in stars, the sound of birds singing, children laughing, the wind in the trees, the babble of a brook, waves lapping at the shore and spending time with family. I believe that life is an adventure through which to gain experiential knowledge and greater understanding. I believe in God, The Higher Realm, Angels, reincarnation, the evolution of soul and Eternity. I believe that miracles happen, prayers are answered and there is more to life than science or rational can explain. I do not believe in coincidence, I believe that everything happens for a reason, that there is a reason for everything and that every cloud has a silver lining. I enjoy engaging in open, honest conversation, listening to other perspectives and learning of other people's experiences, thoughts and ideas.

#226417 by boots201 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:50 pm
Hi l am Karl,I work as a real estate Developer,and l am a carpenter by trade am also in to precious minerals something like Jewelers,l am a fun loving chap,who loves to laugh,l like driving,camping,playing music,watching films,i like DIY and making things,like to keep a nice garden and feed the wild birds that visit me,i like keeping fit,and do aerobics I lead a genuine life. If that gets me hurt in the process then that just goes with the territory. This means that I am ready to give and receive love fully. have a good heart and can be witty at times. I'm never boring. l have a classic Leo body, tall, long-spined, strong with broad shoulders. I am a sensitive, spiritual, secure professional. l like communication from the standpoint of equality in a relationship and honesty. l am an optimistic guy who thinks that everybody is important and uses active listening to hear what everyone has to say. l look for the best in people and usually find it. I try to treat my date like an old friend and am generally well liked by everyone I know. I'm open to new things and different slants on ideas and relationships. l like to keep up the line of communication in a relationship and hope to diffuse differences in opinion and l also have the fear of God and love kids.

l am looking for someone who is honest, affectionate and kind. Just be yourself and be honest l will respect you for it. Shower me with affection and I will do the same for you. Be gentle, kind and respectful and you will win my heart and some one who have the fear of God in her and knows how to take care of her family Someone that l could discuss Jesus with,pray with,share things with,laugh and have fun with,entertain people with,relax with,eat with,go someone who can be serious when required,someone who i can trust with my heart,knowing,that she wont want to destroy it as soon as i turn my back,a lady that loves the Lord our God
#226419 by boots201 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:53 pm
Real Man Seeking Wonder Woman......

Genuine real man seeking wonder woman to stand by my side whilst having plenty of fun, laughs & romance amongst other things throughout our journey. I have a very open mind, a positive attitude,, I am faithful & loyal & believe firmly in building solid foundations based on trust, communication & honesty first & foremost. I am attentive & caring & have a mountain of affection to give.

The "real deal" someone stand by my side good times & bad times..Someone who can make me laugh, fun to be with, love music, friendly, positive, kind, ambitious, into fitness (not a must be), (non-smoker - must be) - someone who is affectionate and loving...I am looking to settle down with a nice woman...hoping to find that special woman here
#226421 by boots201 Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:23 pm
I will always deal with my partner with respect, as an equal and a friend. I'm very loving and loyal and would expect the same in a relationship.. I am kind, caring and considerate. I am a good listener, know about the heart of others.. As a very open and sincere person I cannot lie. I value honesty and humanity. I am trying to stay optimistic in any situation. I like to learn something new all the time. I love life and I would love to share my optimism with the decent woman. I am kind-hearted person, because I believe life is made of moments that should be appreciated. I hope that soon I will find my soulmate here.. Sunshine, confidence is my motto. Sincerity, docile is my communicating principle, down-to-earth is my attitude to my job. I am a cheerful person, love life.. I am a very trustful, kind, affectionate man ..I dream of a very good, loving family. I enjoy cooking , enjoy being romantic , i enjoy nature, enjoy the sunshine, all the beauty the world offers! Just need someone special to enjoy with me together! I am family-oriented and I want a warm family which is full of love to be built with my beloved one..I'm very responsible. I am a serious man with whose life is with lots of fun, excitements with a great sense of humor. i lead an active lifestyle.I like sharing romantic moments. I have warm heart a. I can support at any situation. I always try to understand. I am ambitious and as a personality i like to develop myself. I meet my friends and have coffee..i will be a good husband and a responsible man to my woman forever..
#226422 by boots201 Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:43 pm
I believe life is so beautiful,we all need to enjoy it to the end of time.I am a simple man looking for true love,that special one who would be my best friend and a companion.I am ready to take this to something more serious .I love to be very close to my family and friends.
I really like to do things that make other people happy. I love to experience other cultures and would love to meet someone who would like to live and work overseas, at least for a while...People always say that I speak my mind, but the truth is I actually hold back when I think it may hurt someone's feelings.
I am a strong man and I want a stronger woman.
#226552 by boots201 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:15 pm
Born in Canada and moved to Ontario, 26 years ago. I am hard working, honest and reliable. Very confident in both business and life in general.

Not into the club seen, never have been. Would rather go out to a good restaurant, pub or movies.

Enjoy cooking, need a recipe book most of the time and a cleaner afterwards. Enjoy playing around in the kitchen. Worst case scenario, call in a take away if all else fails.

Love to get down south or hop on a plane to Bali or East Coast. To many places to visit, with Las Vegas on my bucket list.

I believe in woman and her dreams will be really supportive of the person who would love to have a family of her own. Wish that my beloved woman would display the following character traits: intelligence, balance, well manners, professionalism, luck, would be hardworking and self sufficient.
#226553 by boots201 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:39 pm
I am professional career person. That being said i am very relaxed, love and appreciate life.
Honesty, Reliablity, Happiness, Fun, Laughter, are all big in my values for myself.
I don't tell lies, or like lies back from others.
I love a weekend adventure, a good resturant with a fab red, a movie or a beach walk, i am happy soul.
Travelling is important. Thinking Spain, South America very soon. Kids are grown up, its time to have fun.
I am a caring person, i believe a gentleman, and very real.
People say i am a kind man.
You'll have to judge all of this !
Boy this is hard..By the way all the photos are recent ones.
Hope you will contact me.
#226554 by boots201 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:40 pm
AM A DOWN TO EARTH,HONEST EASY GOING,LOYAL,MAN.I AM VERY AFFECTIONATE AND LOVING. ICAN BE SERIOUS WHEN NEED BE OR I CAN BE VERY PLAYFUL.LOOKING FOR AN HONEST,FUNNY,LOVING,CARING,AND SOMETIMES HE CAN BE A KID,SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK THEIR MIND,GOOD OR BAD,SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO CUDDLE
#226777 by boots201 Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:24 am
am a , open minded, easy going professional looking to meet the same for fun. Coffee or a drink sound good? Tell me a little about you and lets see where this goes...
Here is what I can offer you: I'm am kind, honest, passionate, educated, and affectionate. I am also able to deal with “occasional” mood swings and “minor” fits of anger. (Joke! Yes, that was a poor attempt at humor) I believe in “we” is more important than “me.” (Not a joke) I have been told I am funny, poses a rapier wit with a little dry sense of humor tossed in for good measure. I like to take care of my mate and look for someone who believes the same...