Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190505 by boots201 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:42 pm
I've been approached by at least 6 scammers on Lavalife - Canada. I am now checking the verbage on New Members that appear suspicious and reporting them if it is confirmed. I will post "In Your Own Words" examples here of the confirmed scammers.

I'm a friendly, outgoing, positive guy with a well developed sense of humor (who just coincidentally happens to also be drop dead handsome - I know right?!). I love the outdoors: fishing, hunting, hiking, 4 wheeling and photography. I enjoy woodworking and carpentry. I like to cook both indoors and out, which is handy because I also enjoy eating.

I'm looking for someone who will recognize me for what I am and worship the ground that I walk on, understand that I am always right and simply bask in my greatness. Also looking for someone who can understand my humor!! Lol. Seriously just looking for someone that's real, and comfortable with who they are. Honesty is huge for me. Slap me with the truth; don't kiss me with a lie. If this is you then let's talk.
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#190506 by boots201 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:43 pm
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or colour difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what...

am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to
meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship. hope i find you
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190507 by boots201 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:45 pm
Let me tell you a couple of words about myself. I am a young and self-confident man who is trying to find his hero. I always believe in the best and I always can find something good even in something very bad. I am an optimist. I like to watch the starry sky and talks all night long. I am cheerful and sociable. I like to laugh and to make people laugh. I am kind-hearted and caring. I am non-conflict and understanding. I am responsible and purposeful. I hope to find my second half with whom I will be able to create a family. I like to have an active rest.

I am here to find a real woman with whom I will feel protected. I need a strong and reliable woman who knows what she wants. I need a woman who is ready for passionate and romantic love. My woman should be ready to pass through difficulties on the way to love. I want to find a woman who wants to love and to be loved. I dream her to be a kind and caring, intelligent and purposeful. She should be ready for building relationships and creating a family. I want to have a self-confident and responsible woman nearby.
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190508 by boots201 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 pm
looking for s0ome one special to start it upu with her..

Honest, love to travel, sports is part of my life, have small group of friends but friends for life, love my family ...for life and the perfect relationship. Hope I can find someone with the same sparkle when we see each other :)...Openness of feelings, passion, love, honesty, open dialogue, soul-mate style :)
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190509 by boots201 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:47 pm
I am simple, good looking, internally a happy person, sincere, active, fit, slender and man.. I can be serious when it's time to be, and I have a good sense of humor. I am a real man who can mutually share with you the shortcomings and triumphs of life. I am a man who can appreciate different life perspectives even if they do not fit into my idealistic reality.I am romantic, I like to walk under the moonlight and talk by candlelight. I lead an active lifestyle. I believe in true love and I am willing to find it!..I am intelligent and smart man. I am handsome and funny. I like good humor and appreciate a good sense of humor in women. Also I am very family-oriented. I am looking for caring, honest, loving, smart, funny, intelligent woman, who will love me more than life.I may say for sure that I have a very good character. I am very tender and caring. I am attentive and tolerant. I am affectionate and loving. I can't say that it is good to spoil women, but I will do this to my beloved one.I am looking for serious person who could be my wife. I don't want to play games, I am very sincere man and I hope that my future beloved will never lie to me. I want to build strong family relations based on love, respect, understanding, tenderness and harmony.I have so much love in my heart to give that it will be enough for the whole world. But I don't need the whole world if I am alone. I am positive and I never leave people suffering.
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190510 by boots201 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:48 pm
am just a free man who is free to ladies and also i like going out with friends to have time spending..I am the optimist.I am the one who sees the glass half full, and always looking for the silver lining.I look for simple pleasures and not so simple pleasures in life.I believe that you do have to enjoy life to the fullest; you never know when it could end.I am an honest person who doesn't play games with other peoples emotions.I am very caring to others needs.I enjoy hanging out with friends, dancing, to the movies, outdoor activities, and quiet evenings at home. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice vicers.While navigating life together,we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.With regards to a relationships, i would like to meet the type of woman that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry,laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, caring,respectful,honestly,and trustful.
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190511 by boots201 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:49 pm
I am a charming man. By nature I am calm and sincere. I have a very romantic nature and soft heart. I like to make happy and put smile on people's faces. And I like to be around positive happy people. I also have a good sense of humor and in everything see only pluses. Because of this I can listen to people and support very good. I am very loyal friend, my friends say that they can tell every secret to me and I will never share it with someone else. I do believe that in life you need to do only good actions and no matter how much you spend, it is important! I believe that life is beautiful if we take it with a smile. I consider myself to be very cheerful and optimistic person. I`m fond of romance and beauty, nature.I want to find somebody who will share my interests and who is willing to love and to be loved.

I want my future woman to be confident and smart to be able to win my heart. I hope to meet a woman who is not afraid to jump into this furious stream of life with that special man. I want to meet a woman who knows what she wants and who is willing to do anything to get what she wants. Of course, I want her to be attentive, caring and understanding person who is able to sympathize and who has kind heart and pure soul. She should be smart, funny to be with and devoted person who I will trust like I do myself. I want to find a brave woman who is not afraid of adventures and who will love me the way I am without any changes
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190513 by boots201 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 pm
As a person I like to think of myself as confident but not a . I'm a very humble. I understand that there's a time to give and be loving and understanding. I also believe in standing up for what I believe and not being walked on. I'm always there for my friends and family. I don't run from adversity. I care what people think of me because I believe in being the best man I can be.

I really want to find a woman to love and share in the beauty that is life. I also want to continue to help those around me I care for to achieve their goals.

I was raised by a single mother. Watched her get hurt many times. Made me believe how important it is to treat a woman right. My mother also taught me how to have inner strength and not to get walked on.

I am a lifetime student and I have 2 undergrad degrees.

I exercise daily, do the grouse grind, I always try to keep busy doing something. Oh and I LOVE to cook.

I enjoy helping others more than anything else. I would put everything I'm doing on hold if someone I know needed help with anything at all.

I love to travel (China being my favorite) and while my immediate family all live here, I have family on the east coast, west coast, and in Southern USA. I visit them all as often as possible.
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190515 by boots201 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:59 pm
I'm honest, caring, loyal, romantic, passionate, a gentleman, fun & outgoing, love to laugh, intelligent, educated,positive outlook on life, active, spontaneous, confident & have a strong Sense of Self. Enjoy interesting conversation.I love everything about life and am dedicated to keep very fit and healthy for my next challange and I am intelligent, passioate,romantic,very affectionate,caring,honest,loyal and warm hearted with so much to give to the right person the kind of guy who would bring you flowers and chocolates feel free and Don't be shy and take a chance
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190516 by boots201 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:00 am
I am loyal, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, i like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies and comedies.

I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me. I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what..
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190517 by boots201 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:03 am
write me. Well, I would describe myself as someone who lives life joyfully and no drama. I am lovely ,loyal confident, gentle, honest ,loving, inquisitive, reliable and with excellent taste. Movies, fashion trend, travel and musical plays, golf is my favorites sport. I enjoy my work and everyday is another new day for me. Life taught me to be considerate, interested in and caring for friends and family. Nothing pleases me more than easy but meaningful conversation with people I care about, preferably with lots of LAUGHTER.

The person I'd like to meet would be someone who is loving, easygoing, intelligent, and emotionally aware. she would be someone with whom I can share my sense of humor and wonder, who is joyful and sees the humor in life, but who is also able to experience and tolerate life's difficulties. I'd like to meet someone who truly likes herself, and not afraid to go off the beaten path. She would be a gentle but passionate spirit. She would be comfortable with herself, and always growing.

Real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires. She will make sure he always feels as though he?s the best in the world and will enable him to be the most confident,courageous,brave and wise..If you fall interested with these or my profile or if anything about me interests you.Better still if you wish to know more about me ,kindly leave me a line
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190520 by boots201 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:11 am
I write this so that you can see who I am up front, and that you won't waste your time and if you choose to meet me, I will be assured that you are as genuine as myself.

I have been deaf since birth, I wear hearing aids in order to communicate; I am a normal healthy male in all other respects. I would be a devoted husband, Soulmate, Lover, and friend to any partner, who has an open mind, is outgoing and who is able to accept me for who I am and what I am.

I would like a partner to spend the rest of my life with and to be able to enjoy doing things together, you may want to have your owns space, I am happy with that and I would like to do the same as long as we are committed together. I would love to start a family, and have a child or two! I do not mind if my partner already has children.

I am an outgoing, kind hearted, and a honest Guy. I also have a good sense of humour and love to laugh. I am very well organised with things, and always get things done and on time, most times (lol), I always plan things ahead!
I have very good common sense.
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
#190522 by boots201 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:18 am
I am passionate and romantic!I can be a true friend !Though am not perfect but i try my very best not to hurt the people around me,I try to live with only good emotions and I adore sharing them with others! I like to be positive and happy in life.I like to be honest and express my feelings openly. If you want to meet a bright, well-wishing and communicative person, you can write me because I am the one you need. I combine different qualities in my personality: outstanding beauty and crystal thoughts. I like to enjoy this life and I like to give happiness to other people..

I believe in True Love. I know that everyone has its second half. I know that my soul mate is looking for me! I believe in Fate, but I also know that our destiny and happiness are in our hands, that is why I do not want to hesitate and waste time, I want to find my beloved woman as soon as possible, because loneliness is unbearable. I believe that love has the powerful energy, vitality, which makes us better and give us inspiration to live.
#190721 by boots201 Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:25 am
I`am a very open person that likes to have a good time in Life . Born to be a friend and lover for the rest of my life to the one girl that has my heart !Simple, Sincere, Faithful, Loyal and I am a Romantic, Affectionate, Caring, Man. I` am looking for a Romantic, Honest, Affectionate, Passionate Woman who wants to be in love with me for the rest of her life. Relationships are just like a receipe or a mirror. What ever you put in you will get back. Just to let you know. I`am not perfect - but through this life I have made a commitment to myself to grow, learn and mature from the situations I have endured and the mistakes I have made ! I came to this site in search of my life partner and soul mate! Someone who will work together with me to build a strong, harmonious, mutual bond for life ! As for me, I value nothing more than honesty ! It is the foundation of every solid relationship and encourages trust and respect ! Love is not wondering how long it will last but how strong 2 hearts can make it grow ! Love is not finding the perfect person, but being perfect for the right person ! Love`s boundries knows not age, race or distance ! The great marriage isn`t when the perfect couple join together....
#190725 by boots201 Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:05 am
I am fun, outgoing, smart, open-minded, passionate, love to laugh, interested in many things, love to try and learn new things. I like being with people and find that I am very energized by it. I am upfront and believe in open communication and total honesty since the alternative is too much work. I try not to blame others, but accept the responsibility and consequences for my own actions and expect others to do the same. I try to be a better person every day, learn from my mistakes, and try not to repeat them. I will talk to almost everyone I meet because most people have a story to tell that will inspire me, put my problems in the proper perspective, and remind me just how truly fortunate I am. I try to make everyone I meet smile or laugh and I can always seem to find some humor in every day events and have some fun with it.
The most important thing to me at this point in my life, is I want to find someone that I have chemistry with.Someone who is loving understanding,loving, faithful, romantic,trust worthy,down to earth and caring.I want someone who is ready to move on and finding someone special is the first priority in her life.Someone to grow old with and to spend the rest of my best moments with. I don't know how to define it, however, I will know when I see it. This someone will be an exceptional lady who will become my best friend; honest, respectful, loyal and affectionate; sexy and even a bit risque at times but who only has eyes for me. Someone who will prefer to spend time with me, someone I can depend on to have my back and knows she can depend on me to be there when "life happens." A lady for me to make feel special and a lady I can trust enough to open my heart to.