Information on romance scams and scammers.
#27073 by The Enchantress Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:28 pm
Richard Degbor

Liar and romance scammer

User name used LELE4U7777

Claims 39 or 42 or 43 years old, dob 4th October 1970, "import/export" living in Marquette, Michigan, USA or South Africa

Mail address used [email protected]

Messages;

am fii and single and seriously loking for someone to share my life with..am easy going person also..Sometimes non-fiction and other times I can't wait to see the next page of a great suspense thriller. I can and will be your best friend and lover if you let me. Most important to me...I have a happy go lucky attitude to life looking for some one whose patient,who loves animals and parents and I believe men should smell nice just like women do.I like the simple things in life, like the smell of pine trees in the rain, mutual respect and laughter.The Important is who you are or what you do not where are you so hope i can find the good man share my life in the Future I am looking for a man who is happy to let his woman shine, to have honour. I love to be anywhere near water, whether it be the serinity of the lake or the intensity..and my hobbies are swimming,movies,reading,tennis and going out to the cireama.

Looking for ages 18 - 60
Last edited by The Enchantress on Mon May 03, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#27467 by The Enchantress Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:53 pm
Hello my dear friend

Nice to hear from you and How are you doing today?yeah i will be much greatful for us to get to know each other better and see how this work out for us...and if you can give me your phone number to call you??and send me some pictures also and i will do the same also.....i hope you had a great time on your trip...hoping to hear from you soon

Love
Richard

#27791 by The Enchantress Mon May 03, 2010 2:01 pm
hi my dear friend

Thanks for your email and How are you doing today?yeah am happy we are connecting soo fast so that we can get to know each other better and see if we have the future together...i work as import and export and am half american and half african and i will be sending you some pictures of me ok..and i must tell you am 42years old and i hope age and distance is not a problem with you ......yeah i want us to share our dreams and hopes together...i will be much greatful if you can give me your phone number and i will try and call you....i hope you are having a nice day and hoping to hear from you soon

Love
Richard

#27887 by The Enchantress Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 pm
Hello m dear One

Thanks for your email and How are u doing today??

ok i understand if u give me ur phone number it will be a problem o

k here is mine........00233-261778057......try and call me and i will also try and send u m pictures in the next email..

have a nice day and hoping to hear from ou soon

love

richard

#28072 by The Enchantress Thu May 06, 2010 2:09 pm
Hello my dear one

Thanks for your email and How are you doing today??am much delight that we are getting to know each other better and see how things can work for us...i will add some pictures to thsi email so that you can see how i look so that we can move from there.......i hope age and distance will not be a problem for you because you know love is something which can be find any where around the world...i hope you will like my pictures and also i will be waiting to have some pictures from you also so that your sweet face so that i can always have you on my mind....i hope you will take care of yourself and i hope to hear from you soon and have a sweet day...

take care

love
Richard

Hello my dear one

Thanks for your email and how are you doing today?

love i will be much grateful for us to share our mind and thoughts together and see if we can meet and talk more and see if we also have the future together...can you give me your phone number and i will call you....take care and hoping to hear from you soon

love

richard

#28258 by The Enchantress Sun May 09, 2010 3:50 pm
Hello my dear one

Thanks for your email and How are you doing today?i will be muhc greatful for us to talk more and see how things can work and why you don;t want to give me your phone number so that i can call you and i will be sending you the home address of me in my next email because am using a friend's computer at the moment and have a nice day and hoping to hear from you soon

Love
richard

#28382 by The Enchantress Tue May 11, 2010 4:02 am
Hello my dear friend

Thanks for your email and How are you doing today my dear????am soo much happy we are getting to know each other better and see how the future can hold us too because am tried of been alone....

Yeah i agree with you we need to share our feeling and also our thoughts together so that we can see how things can move for us....i understand you want to trust and know me well and am also having that patient to wait for you because you are very sweet and beautiful and i will love to be your future man and take good care of you as my dream one and someone i will call my soul mate..

Yeah i also have some love and affection to share with you if you can give me the choice to show it to you and you will need no correction.....i will show you am real and am not here for jokes...so let see how things goes and i understand you don't give your numbers out it is ok let keeping talking here it is just that i want to hear your sweet voice...have a nice day

Love
richard

i hope you ok let me know if you are ok..take care

#28835 by The Enchantress Tue May 18, 2010 2:41 pm
Hello my dear friend

how are you doing today?dear i want to hear from you soon so that we can talk and see how things can work for us and can you give me your phone number so that i can call you
love

richard