Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196365 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:21 am
My dear XXX, how are you? You're ok? You didn't write me some days and I to worry. Write me as you can. Your Mariya

Write me soon, tomorrow I again to check my mail. I hope that you will write to me as soon as possible. Kiss You! Your Mariya.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196736 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:59 am
Hello my lion XXX!!!
My dear, ... Yes - Yes - Yes MY and no more, just MINE. I really really love you, you cannot even imagine how much, just don't know why, but you become the meaning of my useless life. I can't even send you his love words, because it is simply impossible. There is nothing on Earth such words that would be worthy of you, all is negligible in comparison with you. You are the best man in the world-it's a fact.
I want your love and affection, your warmth and tenderness... I like that one day you said, "I'm yours forever", want you passionately whispered it in my ear, touched my cheek with his cheek, burning hot kiss.... Wish you were with me were allowed to touch himself, hugging, kissing, hear his breathing. You are a wonderful man in the world.
Like, I can give you my heart and soul?
I will do it, for sure!
You won't believe me? I think LSU?
Believe me, I can live without you!!!
You said help me to pay for the trip, and I have already paid some of the money I had. Now I have to pay the rest of money this week. When will you be able to transfer money?
I want to give to you some verse, but it is all written not by me; I want to invent the most beautiful poem for you, but even the most beautiful words in the world are NOTHING compared to you. Let the others come up with a definition of this beautiful word, and I already know that love is a beautiful man with a beautiful name Schafe. Sometimes I just wish that you came in, sat down next to me, gently hugged my neck with his strong arms, I hugged you and kissed you right on the lips so tenderly fervently and passionately. I would have made you in his tender, feminine hug and tell you how much I love you and that ANYONE, NEVER gonna give, because you're just mine. I imagine that once someone other will hug you, touch you, kiss you, I imagine that it wouldn't be me.... I'm Sorry, but my feelings for you, stronger than me. I scream, I'm even ready to cry at ALL ready for you. When we're together, I'll be the happiest man in the universe before and after her arrival, the whole world will know how happy I am! Let it be, let it be known, let all envy me, let.... Sometimes my dreams about you go so far away that it seems to me like I was crazy, but I like to be crazy, because I'm glad I can at least dream about you, after all dream of me no one can deny. I want to Wake up in the morning, your gentle, tender embrace.
( I don't know whether they really are, but I just know that it cannot be). Want greedy to catch your every gesture, every move, every word, to enjoy every spent with you a moment; I want to go to you on the edge of the world; I want...
Love, love, love.
Tell you I'm going to repeat it,
And I want 1000, 1000 000....
Your desire, the desire of my Lion.
For me not the written law!
I am thankful for what gave you, I thank her for being able to love you.
You are such a strong, soft, beautiful.... (can count your dignity to infinity, because of the disadvantages you just don't have) and not afraid of anything.
Only pomeni, and I will follow you, call me, and I will come at any time, as was not busy, they will come, will come, thou me most important thing of all, I need you like the air, water, food. But lately I have no time to eat, drink, breathe and stuff, because I always think and dream about you.
I can write forever. I just love you, that's all.
You cannot imagine how much I want to see you, to meet you.
On this I finish my letter. I'll be eagerly waiting for a response from you.
Love, tenderly and passionately kiss you.
Yours forever, Mariya.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196952 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:48 am
My dear XXX, what happened to you? you do not write to me again. I hope that you are healthy and that we will be again if something is to happen then tell me about it. I'm waiting for your letters. your Mariya.

#197176 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:46 am
Hi my dear XXX!
I can't write you much, but at least I am writing you a little. Now I must return to my work, to be on duty. How are you doing, are you okay?
I'm only going to a travel Agency, and they do not please me. They ask that you have paid for the rest of the money. Said what I had to do it a long time ago. I explained to them that they waited a little more time so I can pay for everything. The Agency told me she would wait, but I must hurry with payment. How soon will you be able to help me?
Now I have to run to work, in order not to be late. I love you XXX! Your Mariya.

#197266 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:59 am
Hello my love XXX!
Today I talked to my friend, and she permitted that you sent money for her bank account. For you it won't be a problem to send money for its account?
How you can send money. I learned everything exactly from my friend. To me explained that you have to send money on S.W.I.F.T system. This most important. As you have to send money to euro as if you will send money in other currency, money won't come. In detail all explained to me how you have to send money. Now I will explain to you in more detail as it is better to make everything.
If your bank works with our bank, you need to send money here so.

Beneficiary's bank: Alfa-Bank Moscow
S.W.I.F.T. : ALFARUMM
Beneficiary's Acc. : 40817978007180000056
Beneficiar: Nikolaeva Anna
Adress of bank: 107078, Russia, Moscow, Kalanchevskaya Ul. 27

Alfa-Bank is a name of bank
S.W.I.F.T. - it is system on which send money between the countries.
Beneficiary s Acc is an account of the recipient.
Beneficiar is a name of the recipient.

When sending money, you precisely have to specify the account of the recipient - 40817978007180000056, a name of the recipient - Nikolaeva Anna and S.W.I.F.T. recipient's bank. You have to specify S.W.I.F.T - ALFARUMM. And money will come.
I hope that you could understand everything. And you won't make a mistake when sending money.
You will be able already to put in order money on Monday? If at you it turns out, it would be healthy to pay this week everything a trip.
Write me soon as soon as you can. With love your Mariya.

#197363 by AlanJones Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:53 am
My love XXX, I don't sleep at night, waiting for the day when we'll meet. Thou lovest thou me. I know that I LOVE YOU!
Day by day I think of you, my dear man. How are you? What's wrong with you? Don't get sick, do you? What's new in your life? Was there anything the matter with you?
Day after day I whisper, as a prayer: may God preserve you, so that where the bandwagon puts life, there will always be a reliable friend's hand, let no pain will not touch you, let your life be long and happy.
My life changed from that time when I first came to love.
I all so think about you all just imagine that you are next to me, caress, gently kissing me.
You're like an angel came down from heaven in order to give me happiness, to warm the soul in the bitter cold, to replace the water in the hot weather. Because happiness is You!
I just could not imagine what will happen if I lose you?
I asked God for one, will never allow this. Because then I won't be able to feel you, to look in your eyes like a sea that knows no boundaries or limits, beckon me to you name for themselves.
I want to live long, and all this time love you, we never parted to our feeling was gone and not withered, preserving the freshness and force many years. Well, here again dream.
XXX is enough for me to see your face to feel happy!
When I look at your eyes, they'll speak to me of your tenderness, your lips about love, and your body will say that you actually exist, that you are the reality for which I am ready for everything!
XXX!!!!!!!!!! If I was your tears, I would have slipped to kiss you if you were mine, I would never cried so as not to lose you!!!! I love you, in my heart the memory of you is eternal. I know that soon we will meet with you, and I love, love, and will love only you, my most tender and very beloved man in the world!!!
It's a gloomy, cold and a little sad morning to become the most warm and joyful, just thinking about you.
Without you is dark and cold. I like a little girl in a storm, in the forest, and without my mother. Around the empty, cold besmislica, barbed sad and terrible fear, you know how I am afraid to lose you.
When I'm near you, I feel as behind a stone wall"; the same little girl, but strong and confident, happy and loved, and sometimes utterly defenseless.
I miss you so much.
Love you. Love you for who you are.
XXX I love you, I will love you always. I want to see your smile, your eyes, I want to see you embraced me with a heavy heart, I would feel that, just together, we have become one, and this cannot be denied. I believed and believe in his sense, because it always remains on. I still believe you love me. I love you! I do not want to meet with others, no one will cause more of such feelings, and I don't want to get rid of it and can't.
Don't want to think that there are other men. I LOVE AND WILL LOVE YOU! REGARDLESS OF ALL!
Me today is sad, very sad that we are not together, and that we are not able to make love. I so badly wants to be with you, to see you, to kiss you at your beautiful, delicate lips.
Kiss your Mariya.

P.S. I VERY STRONGLY LOVE YOU AND I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU, TO BE NEAR YOU ALL THE TIME, TO LOVE YOU TRULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#198785 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:27 am
Hi my darling XXX!
I am so glad to write you again. Forgive me but earlier I as couldn't write to you. It is convenient to me to speak about it, but I want to be with you honest. As you know that I use, the Internet services of agency of acquaintances, and I at all had no opportunity to pay money for the Internet. But now everything was stabilized, and I again will be able to write you.
How are you? last Sunday there was Easter how you to celebrate this holiday? Or in your country not to celebrate it. I was on a visit at my parents and helped mother to make a dinner. It is a pity that I not with you to celebrate this holiday.
My darling XXX what happens to our meeting? You after all know that soon to begin my holiday, and my visa still isn't present. And in general I should pay as soon as possible other part of a trip as we with you and agreed. Because in agency of travel to me constantly ask when I pay other part. Or all to change and now you any more don't want to help me with it? How soon you to send me copies of forms?

Write me soon. Your Mariya.

#199193 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 am
Hi darling Schafe!
Still I went to bank and learned about MoneyGram and Western Union. You know, what is it? it seems to me that MoneyGram is better because there say that the commission percent there is less than in Western Union. You will be able already to transfer money this week? It would be healthy if so I run at once to pay them for a trip. Now it is necessary to hurry to pay the second part of a trip. I wanted to be in time in agency of acquaintances to write to you, but wasn't in time.
Here information which it will be necessary to you to send money.
Mariya Miroshina
Russia
Republic Chuvashia
Kugesi 429500
Sovetskaya 65-8
Today I have still a night watch and now I go home to have a rest a couple of hours and to return to hospital. I will try to come agency of acquaintances and to join the Internet on the way to work. Write to me when you will be able to transfer money that I was ready and I took day off at work.

#223973 by ProletarioLibertario Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:51 am
For 6 months I received emails and photos of this woman by the name of Svetlana Nikolaevna Voronova resident in Gatchina, Leningrad Oblast, Chekhova street 18, apartment 7.
First post in december 2012, In the last post of May 2013 she asked me € 550 to complete the money to travel to Spain.
She used the email [email protected]