Information on romance scams and scammers.
#191040 by AlanJones Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:59 am
Hello! I will write you what you know about me. If you write me a letter, you will understand that I am very interesting, merry, sociable, attractive. As soon as I received your letter, you get my picture. How well I'll be happy to receive your photos. I liked to find a man. This man. I liked that I take care of, loved, respected, spoke kind words. I am very lonely. If you do, then I wrote, I'm going to be reciprocity. As soon as I receive your letter, I'm going to answer you immediately. Your friend Mariya.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#191634 by AlanJones Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:28 pm
Hi! Very glad that you write me.

In this letter, I will try to describe myself. You're about to understand what I the person in General. And if you decide to continue correspondence, in a further letter I will tell you about myself in more detail. I want to tell you about their purposes. I'm trying to find my other half. I hope you are very good person. I hope that our acquaintance with you proceed and you will teach me many things. I am very glad that in this limitless space of the Internet I found you! you are a very attractive man! And I would be happy to get to know you better. I hope you can answer me in return. Because I have never met a man that way. For me it's something new. I shall try to make you not disappointed in me and knew as much about me. But I just want to know you better. Ask you to write about yourself. After all, the First View allows you to see only that which is obvious. I hope you're a good man, and we will soon get to know each other better. Now I'll tell you a little about myself. We need to know each other as our correspondence. I live well! And enjoy my life. I always try to see the best in life. Since I'm cheerful girl. I have no brothers and sisters. I always wanted to have a brother or sister. But at me they are not. Well, more about your family I'll tell you in the following letters. As I told you, I live not bad. By the way I am a pediatrician at the children's polyclinic. I never deceive people. Because I've always been taught that we need to speak always the truth. I listen to different music. And as I watch different movies. The most important thing for me is to have music or a movie were good and liked me. I think I am sociable and just calm lady. And always try to solve any problems of the world.
More about myself I will write in the following letters. I also ask you to more detail wrote about himself. So how was I to know you better. If you have questions, ask away.
I also have some questions for you. What is your full name? In what city do you live? Tell me about your family? Tell me about your work? And actually tell me about yourself!!!
I pray thee, that thou hast sent me some of his photos. I'll close my letter. And I hope you will continue to write me. And we will continue our communication. I will wait for your letter. Mariya!

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#192636 by AlanJones Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:18 pm
Hallo XXX!
Sorry I could not write to you earlier, but I reside in practice in another city for training. I had very little time to join the Internet. but today I go back home and now I can write you every day. how do you do? I hope that all is well and you are not offended by me that I could not write to you earlier. tell me more about myself I want to know many about you. what city are you from? and how old are you? I am in my last letter to send to you my photo. like me if I tell you? and send me some of your photo very pleasant for me acquire photos from you. in these letters, as I can more I will tell about myself. write to me soon. Mariya.

#192864 by AlanJones Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:00 am
Hello XXX!
I would be happy if we continue conversation ! Hope you liked my last letter. And the photos too! How are you?
I want to tell you how horrible it is my letter to you. So I think it's you are interested in any case. I went to the dating agency "Sun Life", so they helped me to get acquainted with a man. Since I do not have my computer at home. The fact that not so long ago, my apartment was robbed. We can say that left only the bare walls ! And I did not have time to buy myself another computer. Since it does not need very much to me. But my dad told me that he has the opportunity, he immediately will buy me a computer. As I told you that I am now writing to you from dating agency. I also use the services of dating agency because they know how to find a better man. And after dating is safer. I said exactly what I'm looking for a person. And they sent my request to the various online dating sites. Who are partners of this dating agency. Exactly so my letter gets to you.
In my last letter I promised to tell you more about myself. I'll try to write you all about myself as much as possible. I want you to have learned the best way possible and made no mistake in his choice. I would really like you to be the right person to whom I was looking for. I always valued in men nobility and ability to stand up for his lady. I live in Russia, was born September 16, 1982. Now I'm 31 years old. I was born in the city of Cheboksary, is 650 kilometers from Moscow. The city is very beautiful and located on the banks of the Volga River. But now I live in the village Kugesi is not far from Cheboksary only 14 kilometers, a population of 12 500 inhabitants. At school I was a good student and graduated with honors ! Then I entered the Chuvash State University Faculty of Medicine. I went to the doctor for 6 years. While I was studying I had practice Township Hospital Kugesi and after university I got a job working in this hospital. Now I'm almost 7 years working in this hospital. I love my job. I want to be a good doctor. By itself, I calm girl. I do not like swearing. But just as I can stand up for themselves. I am sociable girl. I am a hardworking person and always try to achieve the. If I set myself what that goal, then try to achieve it. At first, when I get a job at the hospital, I still lived with my parents and went to the bus to work every day, then I rented a room from my colleagues she works with me. I wanted to be independent and live separately from their parents. Now I have my apartment, I buy a few years ago. I also caring person. Hobbies I have not much. My hobby is knitting or reading books. I also love watching movies. Movies I like different. For me is not very important film genre, the main thing that the movie itself was interesting. I just about music. I have no particular favorite genre of music. The main thing that the music was good. For example, in the morning I listen to energetic music, and in the evening I can listen to classical music. And what kind of music do you like? What movies are you watching? In sports I like : water sports, volleyball, gymnastics, figure skating, football and sometimes basketball and boxing. What sports do you like? And tell me more about yourself. I think that 's enough for today.
I hope that I'll like, and we will continue our dialogue. I'll wait for your letter.
Mariya!

#193116 by AlanJones Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:39 pm
Hello XXX!!!
I'm glad you decided to write me on and I hope that we will not only be rewritten, but see you soon, of course, if our correspondence will go this far!!! But it is still too early to think about it, we do not know each other. Need time to know each other better and then we will think about it. I right?
How are you doing? How is your health? I hope you are all well.
Today we have good weather and it pleases me. As the weather you?
I promised to write in this letter about what I do and what they do.
as you know I work in a hospital. In childhood we are many I played the game the hospital. I always treated my dolls. on this when I finished school I went to study to be a doctor. after I graduated from College, I immediately went to work in the clinic. I kid's pediatrician. I have to see children and to prescribe a treatment when they are sick. I was very happy when I have a few visitors. after all very well if children are not ill. because children are the most precious thing we have. unfortunately I have no children. but I hope to meet a man with whom I will have children. but back to my work. I get up at 6.30 in the morning, take a shower, have Breakfast and then go to work. I I live not far from my work. only 10-15 foot. my working day lasts till 17.00. then I go home. 2-4 times a week, I'm still on the night shift as a doctor on duty. I really like my job, because I love children. We are a very friendly team. When we have lunch, we gather in one room and tell all sorts of funny stories. I was studying Finance already when I started to work at the hospital. I studied by correspondence and now have two higher educations.
I want to tell you about my family. I have no brother, no sister. I have one from my parents. My parents are retired now my father had and my mother 56, she's older than my daddy. They no longer work. My father was in a state institution. And my mother worked as a bookkeeper. We see each other often, I try every weekend to visit them. Well I live not far from them.
English language I know well, because, first at school I studied the language in the compulsory program and then in the Institute I chose to study English. So I really speak English.
Tell me about your work and about their parents.
I will leave it, and I'll wait for your new message!!!
Send me your photos of me it will be very happy..
Mariya!!!

#193370 by AlanJones Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:10 pm
Hello XXX!!!
How are you? How are you feeling today? I would hope that you are fine! I am happy to receive your letter. It is a joy for me. I am a single woman and am very glad that you told me to write to me. I hope that we will continue our acquaintance, and who knows, maybe we will, once together. But now I do not want to make plans for the future, because no one knows what will happen tomorrow.
Forgive me that I can not write to you every day. But you know that I do not have my computer at home and work because I can not visit often dating. But I will try as often as possible to write to you.
Today I 'll tell you more about myself.
Well, I'll start with your hobbies. I like reading and knitting, and I love to cook. I generally like to create something new. When I do the knitting, I feel calm. By itself, I'm not a nervous person, probably a little too quiet. And many of my friends do not like it, because sometimes there are situations when someone starts cursing. In such cases I 'm very calm and it starts with me those who swears more and more they are getting nervous. I even say that I wish I screamed than behaved so calmly! Friends tell me that I'm calm like a boa constrictor!
And what type of people you like more calm or not?
I want to tell you that my favorite color is blue, yellow and green of course. Because I love nature. Previously, I had a cat once and she run away and never returned. I was very sad because she was leaving. I no longer wanted to bring pets to them was not hard to leave. Do you have animals at home?
I quickly fall in love, and I consider it as a bad trait. I'm also very vulnerable. I hope that you do not offend me. I do not like it when people cheat. Cheating can bring a lot of harm. But the deception has too different. There are cheating is bad, but there is good. Bad I think you know yourself what is cheating. A good is that it looks like a joke. You know. This deception, which does not harm, and brings a fun atmosphere. I - a very good woman. I never refuse to help if someone asks me about it. I have many friends. I usually spend my free time with my girlfriends. Sometimes we go to the movies, we like to visit theaters. I love to cook. I love experimenting with food. I prefer a variety of salads, meat and fish as well. As I told you before, I never smoke. I do not drink wine only occasionally on vacation in good company. I - very romantic woman.
I also love nature. I love to meet the sunrise and sunset on the coast of the river. I want to watch the sunrise on the ocean coast. I dream about it! Hope it comes true soon. I love to go on nature and sit on the bank of the river, watch the water and think about life. Sometimes with friends we go on picnics. we do sometimes summer picnics on the river and sometimes in the park. I like to be outdoors! Especially when in the forest silence and hear only the songs of birds. I love it. We often used to go with friends in nature trips, for several days in tents. Especially when they were students. Now we began to do much less, since all become adults and everyone had their own business, someone appear a family and children.
Do you like nature? You love to go hiking?
As with everyone, I also like to relax. Couples need a man to move away from the everyday hustle and bustle. We are relaxing with friends in different ways, mostly go, wherever you go, or whether to sit in the little dance club or bowling. Yes forgot to say that I love to dance! Do you love to dance? But again, we are now less likely to go to a disco, as everyone is busy with their own affairs.
If you have more, then ask any questions. How do you spend your weekend? How do you relax with friends? Tell me about it.
Well, I will finish my letter, and I will wait for your answer.
Mariya!!

#194135 by AlanJones Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:51 am
Hello dear friend XXX!
How are you? I again write you the letter and I want to tell that is really glad that we began our correspondence. Every day I to think of you much. Each time when I to receive your mail my mood is better to become. Here and now I smile because you received the letter from you after all to me strongly to be pleasant. You do my mood better. I hope that you too like to receive my letters and as I to be pleasant to you.
Yesterday I was at the girlfriend on birthday. Yesterday I very much liked birthday. At first we were at her home, and there were many guests. Then we went for dances on a disco, I was very tired and went very much early home. And at work there was very good day today. And how are you?
However I want to report in this letter slightly that I love. Know that I very much like cooking food! my mother learned to train me, she remarkably does it, and transferred me the abilities. I prepare much and different food. Various soups, I adore ice cream especially chocolate. And I can prepare it. I prefer our Russian cuisine more. From Italian cuisine I love pizza and paste.
Today when I was at work, I reflected on us and that not to notice around and my fellow worker asked me, in what business. I told it about us and our correspondence. She was very glad, but also she told me one sad story. Some time ago her girlfriend had correspondence with the man from the USA and, unfortunately, he deceived her. She fell in love with him, and they came to the conclusion that can't live far apart any more. When it arrived to it, everything was good the first week, and then it started using it, to beat, force to do various bad things. She didn't know how it to return back as it took away its passport and didn't let out it on the street. To it the neigbour who saw how it beats her helped to run away. It returned to Russia and lives now with parents. I very much sympathize with it. My colleague told me it because doesn't want that the history repeated. But I know, and I convinced her that you not such as that man. I see from your letters that you are the decent man, and you aren't capable to offend the woman. You know tonight my friends invite me in cafe and to me it is sad that we can't go together. We far apart, and at me are so much everything about what I would like to talk to tell you, and in letters, certainly, it is impossible to tell everything that there is a wish. I hope that I am not a bore, simply I am really interested in our relations and very much I am afraid that because of distance which divides us, we can lose each other.
It is difficult to tell it for me about it, but I think, what we shouldn't to hide that from each other? It seems to me that through any time we will be able to be near. On it I finish this letter. I hope for your prompt reply. With the best regards. Mariya.

#194136 by AlanJones Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:53 am
Hurrah! at last these days off at me free from work. I will have a rest and it very much pleases me. upsets only that that you is so far from me and you won't be able to share this happiness with me. what are you going to do during week-end? I yet don't know that I will do only to go from night watch. now I want to reach the house to have a rest. write me soon. I will wait your answer. your Mariya

#194300 by AlanJones Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:44 pm
Hi XXX!!!
It is pleasant to me to receive your letter. How are you? How do you feel? I'm ok. Except for that recently I am loaded at work.
I am happy very much because I very much want to find the love. And I to hope that it will be you. There is a wish to be always in warmth. I want to tell you a little that I love. I like to go to the wood. I love walks there at any time years. In the winter I ski on the wood everyone Sunday. You like to ski? I like to ski very much. In the summer I like to leave on the nature. It is very good to have rest. Usually I go to the river which has the name - Volga. Heard about this river? There is very beautiful nature on this river. We do the Small trip with my friends on this river. One of my friends has the small House on the river coast. We love this place. There is very fresh and clean air there. We spend our time, very good, and it does us by pleasure. In the evening we sing songs with a guitar together. My friend can play a guitar very well and I too. When night arrives, we create fire and we sing songs with a guitar. I like to look In fire. I like to observe sunrise and a decline. I like to look at stars. It is very romantic. Any way, what I can report to you about me and my life? I love Animals. I most of all I prefer a panther and a snake. What your favourite Zhivotnoye? I want, to observe animals in their environment. I don't like to go to a zoo. I don't like to look at animals in cages. You like to go to a zoo? I love summer the Reason it is very warm and beautiful season. I love this season very much. And I love the nature at this time. By the way I want you to ask. If it isn't difficult to you to describe to me the nature in your district. It is very interesting to me as there at you. And it is possible to have you a photo and you can send me them. I will try to look for also a photo and to send you.
I think, it will be interesting to you to learn about my friends in more detail! I want to tell you about my friends. I have many familiar girlfriends and friends, but I communicate only with some girlfriends. These are my most close girlfriends. It is 5 best and close people. Well, I mean the girlfriends. The first girlfriend is called by Katya. He very cheerful girl also likes to laugh much. Even if in her life will occur, any trouble, it will hold the head to top. She believes that all will be good. My second friend, her name is Nastya. It as cheerful girl. But it less cheerful, than Katya. She did with me gymnastics. When I ceased to do gymnastics, it on a turn continued. But she was engaged not to participate in competitions, and it is simple for itself. My third friend is Ksysha! It a little not such, as first 2 girlfriends. She is more serious girl and tries to achieve everything, for what undertakes. It already has the husband and one child. It has a boy! ! ! She lives in the neighboring city. We often contact to it and we visit with girls it. Fourth girlfriend of Lena. Lena at us the athlete. She is engaged in fighting single combats. So when all of us together, us are whom to protect. It works as the trainer in creativity orphanage, on fighting single combats. The fifth girlfriend is Nastya. she as the serious girl, as well as Ksysha as seeks to achieve much in life. It has a husband, but the child while isn't present. She very strongly wants the child. Here it is my most close girlfriends on whom I can rely at a difficult moment and who will always support me. And you have the best friends? Tell me about them? When we gather together, the situation in our company becomes very cheerful and warm. We always try to help each other and to support each other at a difficult moment. We gather 1 or 2 times a week. During week-end. We go for a walk around the city or we go to Lena on giving. I wrote you that it has very good giving. As it has a bath at dacha, and we love, to go to this bath. You were in a ban? You like a bath or a sauna? ? ? Certainly, I have also other friends, but I decided to tell you about the most close friends.
Well on it I will finish the letter and I will wait for the answer yours. Mariya!

#194826 by AlanJones Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:05 am
Write to me soon. this weekend I again free. and tomorrow I rejoin the Internet to get your mail. I will wait your answer tomorrow. your Mariya.

#194974 by AlanJones Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:14 am
Hello XXX!
How there was your day? You thought of me? It is the Best part of my day when I read your letter, I am so happy, it is true. I am very happy that we found each other. But we not always to understand each other because of various languages. I wrote you that now there is a lot of work. When I wrote you about difficulties for the woman, I meant physical activities. In it to us to have to work exactly with men. I know that at you in the country at all and I would like to live as live at you. But I got used to that life, which at me now.
As for an our meeting. And as though you looked at that I came to you. It could occur in few months. At work I was told that I will have holiday in a month or two. You have to think over it and tell me. You want that I arrived to you on a visit? How you look at it?
So you want to know more about me? I want to have children, I think that I want one or two, possibly more. But it has to be only with the correct person. I hope that it will be you and that you want to have these children also but if you didn't want to have many Children, I think that it - not a big problem for us. I want to ask you. what do you like to observe on TELEVISION? You observe, the TELEVISION is a lot of? today I went with mine of the Girlfriend to cafe. We often go with my friends to different Cafes. We speak on various subjects. I have many friends and girlfriends and I think that it is good. I hope that we will be together in the future. I am impatient, and I would like to see you right now and to speak with you face to face, but I understand and I accept that we have to wait a little more time. I want it. And I wait for the same from you. I want to know that you will be honest also truth with me and with my intentions. I want to do Something between you and me, I think that you can call it a happy love story. If you are good and honest and good with me, I will be the same to you, but in 1000 times more. I know that you are truth with me, and I hope that you will be truth with me in the future also. I feel that you are a good person. I hope that you think, about me because I think of you always.
please, write me back as soon as you will be able. Know that it is very difficult for me to remain here and know that everything that I can do now, only to be here and to wait for your following letter. I hope that you will understand my Feelings and that you will answer me soon. I kiss, my beloved! Mariya

Image Image

#195239 by AlanJones Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:24 pm
Hi my darling XXX!
I was very glad to receive the letter. I very much miss you and I think of you each hour every day every minute. I am very happy that you want to see me, and that you approved this idea. For me it is very important, I wait for our meeting with impatience.
Today I was in travel agency and to me tell that I have to provide to them for a trip to you. I will have to prepare my documents. And as to be necessary for me your full name and your full address.
Write me so that I understood everything.
1. Name and Surname
2. Country
3. City
4. Street and house number
5. Postal index
6. Home telephone and mobile phone
7. Still it will be necessary me your copy of the passport or the driver's license. And the passport and the driver's license together is better. The copy of your documents is necessary to me surely!
I have to know all these data surely!
Whether and as I have to know there can to be I in your house or to me to have to book the hotel room? And still I should know at what airport you meet me it is desirable in international not to fly with changes. But if so there is no that I to fly with changes, for me it not a problem after all I to fly to you!
I have good news to you. I had conversation with my chief, he told that I will receive holiday soon. I am so happy that probably we will meet soon. All circumstances promote our meeting. It is a miracle! ! ! I was never so happy in the life. I don't believe that it happens to me in real life. I am afraid that tomorrow morning I will wake up also all this, it will appear a dream. But now I know and I am sure that you don't forget about me. Every minute I am in the thoughts with you. I hope that you feel my presence near you. The tender warm wind touches my lips, it collects from them a gentle kiss and transfers it to you, through all kilometers which divide us. Gentle whiff the wind leaves my kiss on your lips, what a pity, that in my letter I can't describe the feelings, I am afraid to lose, and the alarm covers mine I smother at thought that never I will see you. Whether you think of me my love?
Tonight I will have a meeting with my friends. We gather at one my friend and we try to meet regularly as far as it is possible.
Do you have any special place which would like to show me? Perhaps, this, any cafe or a beautiful place on the river bank? I have a beautiful beach near my city. It is on the river bank Volga. Probably, we will have romantic time there. My dear now I will finish the letter and I hope to receive the answer from you soon. I will write to you so soon as I will receive any news from agency of travel. Sincerely your Mariya.

Image Image Image

Tomorrow again I will wait for your reply. write to me soon. Mariya.

#195750 by AlanJones Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:13 am
Hello mine XXX! ! !
How are you?? ? How do you feel? I hope that at you everything is good! ! !
I waited for this letter today and here I received it! ! ! When I read it, became very happy! ! ! You know, to me it became so good! ! ! I am very glad that you want to see me and too want to meet! ! ! I told the mother that I will go to you! At first she said to me that everything is necessary at first about you to learn, but then understood that with me it is difficult to argue and too rejoiced for me! ! ! And the more so she too understands that anyway we should meet precisely to understand the feelings! ! ! She speaks, what even in 1 day of communication everything becomes clear to you, whether you will approach each other or not.
Well, in a word, she is glad for me and wishes us with you good luck! ! ! It say that it is sure of my choice. As soon as I received your letter and read it. That I understood that you want me to see and want to meet, I at once ordered all necessary documents in agency! ! ! You know, payment of all documents, was more expensive, than I counted. But I think that the financial question for us is now not really important as it is a question, of our feelings! All documents and services of agency cost 1150 euro, but I have no such money. I have only 500 euro. I can pay 500 euro and tell that other 650 euro, I will pay within 1 week. This cost also includes the return ticket. When I will receive documents, to me will give the check with which I will receive the ticket at the airport, after me it will be necessary to go to Moscow to receive the visa, and I will cure to you! ! ! Documents have to be ready within 3 weeks. But as you understand that I don't have 650 euro, and I count that you will help me. I count, that you will send me this money. Business at all that I don't have this money, and simply I think that so will be honest on the relation to each other, all has to be honest! You agree with me? ? ? As both of us want a meeting and I think that expenses too have to divide on 2. Perhaps certainly, you consider me greedy, but I not the such. I in general hold the opinion that the man has to pay a trip to the lady, but I understand that it expensively and decided to divide this money on 2. I am 500 euro, and you 650 euro all is honest. How you consider, whether correctly I argue? ? ? You help me to pay for a trip? If you to transfer money, I go tomorrow and I pay my 500 euros that they began preparation of my documents. You to transfer to me money?
Well, well will suffice about money, it is better to say that is pleasant to us more! ! ! Here I, for example, want to tell you that I will bring to you a gift! ! ! But while I won't tell you that it as it is a gift, and you sit and think that this such! ! ! But I think that you will be glad to this gift! ! ! I can tell only that it is an ancient and expensive thing. Well, well on it I will finish the letter, and I will wait for your answer! ! ! !
Forever your Mariya! ! !

#195860 by AlanJones Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 am
Hi darling XXX!
Yesterday I couldn't write to you more. While I was in tourist bureau at agency of acquaintances was closed, and I wasn't in time. As you already guess, I paid yesterday part of a trip, and I will wait now your help. Still I went to bank and learned about MoneyGram and Western Union. It seems to me that MoneyGram is better because there say that the commission percent there is less than in Western Union. You will be able already to transfer money this week? It would be healthy if so I run at once to pay them for a trip. Yesterday I signed many documents that they did me documents for a trip to you. I wanted to be in time in agency of acquaintances to write to you, but wasn't in time.
Here information which you asked from me.
Mariya Miroshina
Russia
Republic Chuvashia
Kugesi 429500
Sovetskaya 65-8
I spoke with my friend it has a bank account special for transfers from abroad. her ex-husband lives in Italy and transfers money for their child to the account. and it can provide it for us that you to transfer money to it and it gives me them. what do you think of it?
Today I have still a night watch and now I go home to have a rest a couple of hours and to return to hospital. I will try to come agency of acquaintances and to join the Internet on the way to work. Write to me when you will be able to transfer money that I was ready and took day off at work.
Write me soon. With love, your Mariya.

#196184 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:41 pm
Hello my love XXX! ! !
My dear, I very strongly love you.
My dear, I very strongly love you. My dear, I think every day of you, I dream every day as we with you will live together. You are very necessary to me, I still never met such beautiful person, as you. Without you I won't be able to live and minutes. My dear, you are necessary to me as air. You know that without air no person will be able to live, even the strongest, and here as I can't live without you.
My dear, I very much grieve without you. I want to arrive somewhat quicker to you, and to remain with you on all the life, to look after you, to love you.
My dear, my mother says hello to you. You know, yesterday we talked to my mother about us with you. She says to me that you are the remarkable person, you are the real man that you very strongly love me. I told it that I know that you love me. And we have with you a mutual love. I very strongly love you, and I want to be with you, and only with you. My dear, I don't move away from you. I want to be somewhat quicker with you.
If there would be at me an opportunity, I threw everything and right now would get into the plane and arrived to you. I very much love you, I can't live without you.
My love, you are my LION. I very much grieve without you. Before going to bed I think of you when I go to a bathtub I I think of you when there are early in the morning I I think of you. My most cherished dream it to see you somewhat quicker. And I am very glad that soon my DREAM to be carried out, and we with you will be together. And it will be the happiest day in my life. I very strongly love you.
I am going to scan a few my photos to send them to you. That you felt me near yourself. You understand me that I want to scan photos specially for you that you had more than my photos. I will send you some more photos soon. My dear, all for the sake of you! I want to show you all the love to you as I can. It is a pity that now I am not near you. I so strongly want to be with you that not to write all my feelings on paper, not to express in the letter. You will see all when we will meet you. I will show all the love, and our love will be envied by many. I want to love you, and to be darling. I know that you love me. And I am very glad, I am happy. You presented to me the love, you showed me as it is possible to love. You careful, you are the remarkable person. And I more with anybody don't want to be except you, I want to be only with you. With you to me it is good, with you I feel like the happiest girl on all earth.
Nobody is necessary to me except you, you are necessary to me, and only you.
I very much love you. And I more except you don't have anybody. Nobody is necessary to me. I love only you.
On it I finish the letter. Now I need to go home that my mother didn't worry.
My dear, I will wait for you when you will leave from hospital. Write me, I will look forward from you the letter.
I love, I miss, gently and passionately I kiss you.
Your Mariya.