Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198739 by scooby101 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 am
Hello Madam, for how long shall you and your husband continue to delay my work here ? For how long shall I continue to stay here and wait before the money can be send to the information I sent to you for this problem to be settle ? Madam I want you to know that I cannot continue stay here waiting while I have a lot of things to do that are left behind. Why all these delay ?

George Williams....Diplomat
Advertisement

#198962 by scooby101 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:29 pm
Hello Darling, how are you doing today ? I miss you more my Darling. I got a letter from George the Diplomat and he complained bitterly about the delay. Darling you have tried so much for been able to raise the sum of 5000 pounds. You have really showed me how much you truly love and care for me. Darling, I want you to know that my happiness is also your happiness and I promise never to let you down. You remain the best for me. Darling, like I told you before, it wasn't easy for me here inside the military camp to raise some money, but God so kind, I managed to borrowed the sum of 6000 pounds from my fellow soldiers together with the little one I have making it 6000. Darling, first thing on Monday morning I will try my possible best and find any available means to send the 6000 to the information you forwarded to me. Darling, first thing Monday morning, I want you also to try your possible best to send the 5000 you have to the information he sent to you. I will write to George the Diplomat and tell him that he should try his best to help us with the remaining 2800 pounds to make it 13,800, that you will give him back all the money he has spent for this problem together with his charges. You will also give him additional $5000 for the delay. Darling, scan the payment receipt and send to him as he said when you send the money, and I will also do the same. Darling let me know as soon as you send the money, and I will also do the same. I love you so much my Darling. Write me back. Kiss
#199128 by scooby101 Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:35 am
My Darling, I'm doing fine just that this problem is really giving me restless mind but I thank God that everything is now coming to an end. Darling you are such a hard working woman and I love that,but soon when we will be together, you will not be working so hard any more because I don't want you to be stressing yourself, OK. I love you my Darling and I missed you a lot. You have really made me proud and I will always be proud of you. Thanks a lot for your sincere effort to sought this problem out. God almighty will continue to bless you for me all the days of your life, OK. Yes Darling, you are right maybe George the Diplomat think that we are that much rich, I don't blame him, it will soon be over and he will not be complaining any more. Darling I will also try my possible best to do as we discussed. First thing tomorrow morning I will do the transfer of the 6000 pounds I have with me and you will also try your possible best to do the transfer of the 5000 pounds you have with you first thing tomorrow morning just as we discussed, OK. Let me know when you do the transfer. Also remember to scan the payment receipt and send to George as he said so that they will confirm the payment immediately without wasting of any time and I will also do the same. Kiss. Darling I'm still having the payment information with me the one you forwarded to me, here's it...

Account Name: CHANON EMANUEL

IBAN: GBO3LOYD3090891698856

BIC: LOYDGB21256

LONDON
#199293 by scooby101 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:18 am
Madam your husband sent to me the scan copy of payment receipt of (6000)pounds, he also said that you will send the sum of (5000)pounds to the information, then for the remaining (2500) I will provide it because he explained the condition of things to me. Madam you and your husband have tried. Now everything will be settled once the payment is confirm in the account and the box will be release and I will deliver the box to you and go back to continue with my work that are left behind. Please madam I want you to try as much as you can to scan the payment receipt and send to me just as your husband did because that's the only thing we will use to confirm the payment in the account immediately for we do not have any more time to waste. Please madam try and do it. I am waiting for the scan copy of the payment receipt. You can go to a business centre and do it. Thank you.

George Williams....Diplomat
#199479 by scooby101 Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:19 am
Hello Darling, I tried all my possible best yesterday to sent 6000 pounds to the information and also the copy of the payment receipt to George for the confirmation of the money just as we discussed. Darling, what's the situation of things with you over there, I mean have you send the 5000 pounds to the information and also the copy of the receipt to George for the confirmation of the money as he said because I sent the copy of the payment receipt of 6000 to him. Darling write me back now because I'm very worried to know the situation of things, OK. I missed you a lot. Kiss
#199580 by scooby101 Thu May 01, 2014 4:20 am
Darling, I'm glad that you are doing fine. Thanks a lot for your effort, OK. I want you to know that you are also in my heart and on my mind always and I can't get you off my memory. I think of you every second, minute, and hour of the day. Darling I cannot do without you. You mean a lot to me. I love you with all my being. Darling, George wrote to me now and said that he got your message saying that you have made the payment of 5000 pounds but you did not send the scan copy of the payment receipt to him for confirmation. He also said that the owner of the account have checked his account to see if the 5000 is in his account but he did not see the 5000 in his account. Darling, please try all your possible best to send the copy of the payment receipt to George so that they will confirm the money in the account as soon as possible. George said that you can even snap the receipt with your phone and send it to him. Darling I suggest you snap the receipt with your phone and send it to him as he said, OK. Darling snap it with your phone and send it to him now. Let me know when you send it to him,OK. I missed you a lot.
#199632 by scooby101 Thu May 01, 2014 12:34 pm
Madam the officer in charge of the problem, the owner of the account have checked his balance and the (5000) pounds is not in his account. This is the reason why I said that you should scan the payment receipt, even if you don't have scanner in your house, you can go to the nearest business centre and do it or you can use your phone and snap it which will be very easier for you. The officer have checked his balance severally and he couldn't see the (5000) pounds. Please madam I'm running out of control now, you really have to send to me the copy of the payment receipt. Snap it with your phone right now and send it to me, please. Madam I am still waiting. Thank you.

George Williams.....Diplomat
#199700 by scooby101 Fri May 02, 2014 2:04 am
Hello Darling, write me back now, OK. George wrote to me and complained so bitterly about the copy of the payment receipt that you have to send to him. write me back let me know what's going on, OK. Kiss
#199821 by scooby101 Sat May 03, 2014 4:34 am
I told him he is a scammer and that the game is over....

How dare you to play with my intelligence ?

But tell me, don't you like the love and care I offered to you ? I suggest we continue because you will be very useful to me if you don't mind. I have a very good heart, just that circumstances can push someone into something. Try to understand me. I still love you. Kiss
#199930 by scooby101 Sun May 04, 2014 4:01 am
Please don't be offended, I still love you and I still want to marry you if you don't mind. But how can you call me a scammer ?, After all the love and time I gave to you.
#200116 by scooby101 Mon May 05, 2014 10:58 am
Let's see what his next move is 8) 8)
There are some things I really wanna prove to you. Please let's keep money aside in this relationship. I'm sorry for having mentioned money before. Never will I again. I so much appreciated the true love which you showed me. It really added so much values to my humanity. Please, if you don't mind, can we continue our relationship ?
#200584 by scooby101 Thu May 08, 2014 7:47 am
But Darling, you really annoyed me. How could you called me a scammer ?

But there's some thing I really wanna confirm from you, the thing is this. Do you still love me as your future husband ?
#200855 by scooby101 Fri May 09, 2014 5:19 pm
I promise to be even more than honest, never to treat you bad or make you cry, OK. You also have to promise me that too. I love you. Babe something just came up. There are an emergency mission that just occurred in Ghana and I'm among the soldiers selected to go for the special mission and it will last for 27 days. Due to the mission the date of our passing out here in Iraq has been prolonged till the mission is over. Babe we will be going for the mission by next week and once the mission is over, I will be coming to meet with you. Hope you understand ? Babe you have to be praying for me for a journey mercy, OK. Kiss
#201005 by scooby101 Sat May 10, 2014 2:36 pm
Babe, thanks for your understanding. Always keep to your word, OK. We will be having contact when I go to Ghana just as usual. Babe the Diplomat wrote a letter saying that he has gone back that he's in China now. The box has been moved to the security agency post there in UK airport for a safe keeping and nothing will happen to the box because they don't know the exact content of the box and they don't have the security code to open the box. When this our up coming mission will be over then I will go there by myself for the claim of the box.I think it's better like that because I can't kill myself. What do you think ? Have a nice weekend. Kiss
#201327 by scooby101 Tue May 13, 2014 7:37 am
Darling, morning to you, hope you had a smoothly and lovely weekend ? I will be going to Ghana by tomorrow night being Tuesday instead of Thursday. I will write you as soon as I get to Ghana because we will stay inside the military camp there in Ghana and I will be making use of their computer laboratory for our contact, OK. Just be there for me alone and I will always be here for you. Kiss